Real World Sticker/Trading Card GIF Pack

So I'm trying to figure out how to make my own promotion's logo. I have an old JPG logo that i found somewhere, but I can't figure out how to get it in the correct way for it to be compatible with the KTB Sticker/trading card logos.

Would you be able to help me?

Logo in Question here: uA86ooW

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Over the next day or two im going to upload all my cuts and logos in one download, but it will be split into 3 packs and hopefully you can use the pack that most closest fits the mod date you are using and it should work with the mod providing you mass edit to 'worker name.gif'.

The packs will be early 90s, mid 90s, late 90s

Here is a preview of the WWF, the packs contain around 3000 cuts each but only a few hundred are unique to each pack, they are just named differently to fit the eras automatically.

nqD51bP.png

Great work, love them. I have no idea how you can work on so many mods. Thank you for putting so much time and work into all of your mods, it's greatly appreciated :)

I have no idea either :p just really enjoying it at the moment, so that helps

Awesome stuff, does Mick Foley, Mankind, Dude Love and a cactus Jack have an image in the late 90s pack?

He certainly does :D

Foley Preview

gZtkKLB.png

Take a bow, there must have been so many hours sunk into this

Cheers bud, many, many hours. Been doing off and on though so I don't get burnt out.

Started with 95/96 and created a copy of the folder and set it up with my 1993 mod, anybody who's cut didn't fit the time frame got shifted back a number and the replacement image became there name. gif, I then did the same for a later 90s pack hence there being 3 packs, their picture for the time frame becomes the un-numbered version to make them usable with any 90s mod.

I was originally going to have one pack and have them named with a year after the pic but then every mod would have required them to be manually assigned. This way you have a few packs but they will assign automatically.

I was originally going to have one pack and have them named with a year after the pic but then every mod would have required them to be manually assigned. This way you have a few packs but they will assign automatically.

As bad as it sounds, that would be the ultimate picture pack that would work for mods of any era, I hate numbered pics, would rather sort them by years, shame my pack is beyond the point of change.

As bad as it sounds, that would be the ultimate picture pack that would work for mods of any era, I hate numbered pics, would rather sort them by years, shame my pack is beyond the point of change.

If you wanted your pack converting to this style, i could run it through a batch file for you?

Also, if the names had the year after them, and therefore wouldn't atomically fit the data, do you think mod makers who just use another pack instead of taking the time to manually assign them?

If you wanted your pack converting to this style, i could run it through a batch file for you?

Also, if the names had the year after them, and therefore wouldn't atomically fit the data, do you think mod makers who just use another pack instead of taking the time to manually assign them?

I wasn't walking bout converting my pack to this style, more changing the file naming practice, nobody wants sticker style KyKy.

As for the suggestion on file naming for yours, I'd suggest maybe have the default as the most current, and then having all the alts with underscore and the last 2 digits of the year or era best suited for that pic, including the current, that way it can be swapped out and you don't need to member which year it is.

How I see it is if you want a multi mod friendly pack it's best to cover all bases, especially for historic mods, and it's easier for an end user if you have Undertaker_90, Undertaker_94, Undertaker_98, Undertaker_00, ect, over Undertaker2, Undertaker3, Undertaker4. Plus if you want to set up agers it can help in making that easier.

But then again this is just an opinion, you don't have to go with it, it was something I shifted to doing my broadcaster pics since it would help if anyone wanted to use them in mods of different eras even though it was not a drop and use format.

• 2 weeks later...

ULTIMATE STICKER PACK

Contains 4 folders:

Logos (275) - Created by multiple members that posted this thread

People - 92-93-94

People - 95-96-97

People - 99-00-01

The main difference between each people folder is the image named with the workers name and no suffix, closest matches the year for that folder

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/xwosvbns85lxlzu/Ultimate+Sticker+Pack.rar/file