I'll usually choose a worker who already occupies the position I want. If I'm booking a pre-existing company, I'll play as the worker who's got the book. If I want to found my own company then I'll choose an unemployed worker whose bio mentions wanting to start a company of their own, and so on.

I already have my own. I don't take over an existing worker because I honestly don't like most of the non-wrestling men in the C-Verse and my UC is always a non-wrestler. Playing an in-ring worker is something I only do with my 'homeless business owner challenge' kinds of things (i.e. local to global with pocket lint for money).

I start by asking what makes a better story - a "buyout" or resuming in-progress under the status quo.

I like to play a company 2-3 times for 5-6 months to get a feel for it, then if I want to change something significant about its playstyle, I make a custom avatar with a storyline.

<p>I used to work local wrestling shows from 2001 to 2016, so I always just make myself with stats on par to similar local workers in what ever mod I'm using. If I bring in a new worker that isn't an established star, I usually book myself against them in a pre show match to test where to start them on the main roster.</p><p> </p><p>

Creepy enough, I hired a lot of workers in the 2020 mod and just randomly teamed myself with Hana Kimura because of our low US popularity against two established workers... and we have excellent tag team chemistry. So now, I try to find chemistry between workers for mixed tag teams that way.</p>