TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Check your PM box, Todd[/QUOTE] ALL HAIL FENOLI!!! On another note..TCP, please edit Royce Gracie and Steve Mazzagatti's business skill to zero. I forgot to do that before sending it in and unless you want them taking over All Pro Wrestling and Jersey Pro Wrestling then it will need to be zero.

[QUOTE=TCP1]The rosters are up to date (mostly) from what I'm aware. Lukiep released an updated mod, which I used in my data. As for 10-15 new workers, that's cool, but I need pictures for them. No pictures, no addsies! :)[/QUOTE] LukieP data is shorta up to date........it is hard.......in the japan indie world a month is a long time.......it is more of tweeking that is needed.....

Does anyone know anything about The Bloody, the indy guy who got signed to ECW thats going to be apart of the New Vampire/Goth group? If so, we need to get him added to the data. So, get a good pic of him and all the info you can! SUpernatural gimmicks in ECW RULE!!!! :rolleyes: [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/ZOMBIE.jpg[/IMG] seriously though, we do need to add him to the data, along with Mideon if he's not in already.

[B]AJPW[/B] Remove Johnny Stamboli ADD Rosey (RO'Z) Katsushi Takemura Virus (CMLL) [B]BJW[/B] Remove Mammouth Sasaki (He has appered in a month but i doubt he is done with the company) ADD Kaori Yoneyama (JWP) KAZUKI (JWP) Yuichi Taniguchi Onryo (666) Shinobu (666) YOSHIYA (K-Dojo) Kyoko Kimura (JWP) Mayumi Ozaki (JWP) Isami Saburo Inematsu (K-Dojo) Plus 1 i have to make [B]BML[/B] ADD Kikutaro (AJPW) Sanshiro Takagi (DDT) Katsumi Usuda Hiroyuki Ito Iifushi Kota (DDT) Takeshi Morishima (NOAH) Naomichi Marufuji (NOAH) Tatsutoshi Goto (as MAD DOG GOTO) Michiyoshi Ohara (as Mad Dog Ohara) Plus 4 i have to make [B]DDT[/B] It is okay [B]DGPW[/B] Add Matt Sydel [B]IWA-Japan[/B] I havnt found recent results.....but i trust LukieP on their roster since it fits what is on the site atleast [B]K-Dojo[/B] (I need to make Quite Storm) [B]King's Road[/B] Remove Kendo Ka Shin Add Takeshi Minaminno (M-Pro) Mango Fukuda (M-Pro) Iifushi Kota (DDT) Mitsuya Nagai Taichi Ishikari Tomoaki Honma Hirotaka Yokoi (Zero-1) Rikiya Fudo (Zero-1) [B]M-Pro[/B] Add Danshoku Dino (DDT) Tigers Mask (Osaka Pro) Super Delfin (Osaka Pro) - Rumors have that Osaka Pro and M-Pro might be merging after the summer shows. Makoto Oishi (K-Dojo) Shiori Asahi (K-Dojo) Remove Macho Pump Mototsugu Shimizu (hasnt Appeared in any show this month) [B]NJPW[/B] Edits - Blue Wolf should have a Exclusive PPA Add Tomohiro Ishii Takashi Uwano I have to make 2 guys to add to their roster Remove Minoru Tanaka [B]NOAH[/B] Remove Daisuke Ikeda (Left a long time ago) Richard Slinger (Left a long time ago) [B]OPW[/B] Edit - I would change the short name Osaka - just a suggestion [B]Toryumon[/B] Add Brazo de Oro Brazo de Platino Arkangel de la Muerte Negro Navarro Dr. X [B]WMF[/B] Remove Mr. Pogo Add MASAMUNE Kenji Sawaragi Tatsutoshi Goto Isami Katsuhiko Nakajima Kyoko Kimura [B]Zero-1 Max[/B] Edits - Takao Omori lost the AWA World Title to a American Indie worker......Remove the title from Zero One i guess Remove Daisuke Ikeda Tomohiro Ishii Add Daisaku Shimoda Amazing Kong Takehiro Murahama Tatsutoshi Goto Kagetora Freelance updates Gran Naniwa - He is working a limited amout of shows

Done Tom Howard The Great Kabuki Yuichi Taniguchi Fergal Devitt Quite Storm Tetsuya Naito Keith Walker Tetsuya Naito Superstar Steve Matt Murphy Dakota Katsumi Usuda Tsuyoshi Kohsaka Chris Dolman Volk Han I am also going to knock out alot of my MMA guys tomorrow too..... todd i can really find any relationships for our packs outside of the Miletich Fighting guys.......i dunno...

[QUOTE=darkfire423]Done Tom Howard The Great Kabuki Yuichi Taniguchi Fergal Devitt Quite Storm Tetsuya Naito Keith Walker Tetsuya Naito Superstar Steve Matt Murphy Dakota Katsumi Usuda Tsuyoshi Kohsaka Chris Dolman Volk Han I am also going to knock out alot of my MMA guys tomorrow too..... todd i can really find any relationships for our packs outside of the Miletich Fighting guys.......i dunno...[/QUOTE] Rampage/Chuck Liddell--Strong Dislike Diego Sanchez/Fedor--Protege (Fedor is helping Diego train now) I forget who else was on your list so I can't help out until then.

Just a note, that is already noted, probably. JBL is now the heel colour man on Smackdown (and the best heel announcer since Jesse). His back is messed up to the point he may never wrestle again, he'll decide it in three months.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Just a note, that is already noted, probably. JBL is now the heel colour man on Smackdown (and the best heel announcer since Jesse). His back is messed up to the point he may never wrestle again, he'll decide it in three months.[/QUOTE] I fear that we will see more wrestlers retire due to injuries now because the WWE is making them get off the roids.

[QUOTE=toddthebod]I fear that we will see more wrestlers retire due to injuries now because the WWE is making them get off the roids.[/QUOTE] I think that's a very ignorant way to say it, honestly, as that makes it sound as if the steroids are good for the body. A more accurate way to put it is like so: "I fear that we will see more wrestlers retire due to injuries now because the WWE was irresponsible in more or less unofficially encouraging steroid use and took way too long getting them off the roids."

Archived