TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

[QUOTE=toddthebod]God save us all!! Lol..I will be doing a ROH scenario when the full release comes out. I'm experimenting at the moment and big things are to come![/QUOTE] Dustin Rhodes vs Samoa Joe. I really really want to see that~!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=toddthebod]WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Goldust (Dustin Runnels) as of today, June 14, 2006. WWE wishes Dustin the best in all future endeavors.[/QUOTE] Why, Vince, why? Why do you hate your viewers enough to deprive them of one of the best mic workers and best gimmicks in the business?

[QUOTE=toddthebod]TCP, I will re-post the first page of relationships for this data as they didn't make it in this beta. Thanks for including the MMA guys into the data![/QUOTE] No problem, all that hard work had to be included. I didn't get round to including relationships for MMA and Japan, but they will definately be in the final data. As will Japan promotinos owners. :D

[QUOTE=panix04]i mentioned before that APW does not have there belts, tag teams and shows anymore - will they be in there come release?[/QUOTE] Yes indeed. If you could list any that you know of that would be a huge help. Thanks

Quick Updates for Japan Kings Road Remove Toshiaki Kawada (When the promotion was starting this was a heavy rumor, but he never appeared in a Kings Road ring) NOAH Yoshihiro Takayama (Set back to Active as he Returns 7-16-06) Add Abismo Negro Psicosis AAA Charlie Manson El Oriental El Angel I think they are all Triple A. Big Japan Add Asian Cougar This is all i see. I might also be working of a old beta so if these are already fixed then ingore them :) I am also going to send along a quick update worker pack. Mostly new rookies, and outside japan workers who are not in the update yet. I will send it along hopefully tomorrow......since it is only like 10 -15 workers Also over the weekend i will go thru and look and update the rosters of Japan if you like.......seeing that they are kinda old roster setups......

[QUOTE=darkfire423]Quick Updates for Japan Kings Road Remove Toshiaki Kawada (When the promotion was starting this was a heavy rumor, but he never appeared in a Kings Road ring) NOAH Yoshihiro Takayama (Set back to Active as he Returns 7-16-06) Add Abismo Negro Psicosis AAA Charlie Manson El Oriental El Angel I think they are all Triple A. Big Japan Add Asian Cougar This is all i see. I might also be working of a old beta so if these are already fixed then ingore them :) I am also going to send along a quick update worker pack. Mostly new rookies, and outside japan workers who are not in the update yet. I will send it along hopefully tomorrow......since it is only like 10 -15 workers Also over the weekend i will go thru and look and update the rosters of Japan if you like.......seeing that they are kinda old roster setups......[/QUOTE] The rosters are up to date (mostly) from what I'm aware. Lukiep released an updated mod, which I used in my data. As for 10-15 new workers, that's cool, but I need pictures for them. No pictures, no addsies! :)

Reno's name is Rick Cornell he doesnt go by Reno in the indy scene, he still wrestles occasionaly Scott Hall probaly should be changed to semi active or inactive, dont know the last time he did anything, Mark Jindrak has been wrestling wish Deep South Wrestling I dont know if its a developmental deal though he is listed here on the main website: [url]http://www.dswrestling.com/superstars.html[/url] Also Jeff Hardy is still apparently under contract witjh TNA he wrestled a house show or two recently. Dont know if he will ever make a full return though.

[QUOTE=monkeyfish]Reno's name is Rick Cornell he doesnt go by Reno in the indy scene, he still wrestles occasionaly Scott Hall probaly should be changed to semi active or inactive, dont know the last time he did anything, Mark Jindrak has been wrestling wish Deep South Wrestling I dont know if its a developmental deal though he is listed here on the main website: [url]http://www.dswrestling.com/superstars.html[/url] Also Jeff Hardy is still apparently under contract witjh TNA he wrestled a house show or two recently. Dont know if he will ever make a full return though.[/QUOTE] Hall is working over in italy right now (last I heard) There is a lot of talk of bringing Hardy back to the main roster because he is a cash cow when it comes to sales.

Going over the data and I have to say I really like what I see. Just one question though, what is your plan with ECW. We've all seen it run (just like any other WWE show) so I was just wondering what you are going to do about them. Also Daizee Haze's stats need to be bumbed up a bit. I saw here face off againts Sarah del Ray at a recent ROH event and I ahve to say it was one of the best womans matches I have ever seen. Now to be fair I have not seen any other womans match on the independent scene, Ive only been subject to the drivel that the WWE puts out. Even still the match was great and I had a chance to meet Daizee after the match and she is really cool.

ECW question: There is a roster split version of the data (3 companies) Otherwise in main data (2 rosters and non-brand specific workers) I have decided not to produce a 'lite' version without Joshis. You don't want them, you delete them! :D

[QUOTE=TCP1]ECW question: There is a roster split version of the data (3 companies) Otherwise in main data (2 rosters and non-brand specific workers) I have decided not to produce a 'lite' version without Joshis. You don't want them, you delete them! :D[/QUOTE] In the main data w/ 2 rosters and non-brand specific workers, will you have an ECW TV show?

Here are the relationships that need to be added to the MMA guys. Please include these into the game! Stephan Bonnar/Randy Couture--Loyalty Stephan Bonnar/Forrest Griffin--Best Friends Josh Burkman/Randy Couture--Protege Josh Burkman/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Randy Couture/Chuck Liddell--Best Friends Randy Couture/Tito Ortiz--Strong Dislike Dana White/Tito Ortiz--Strong Dislike Rashad Evans/Rich Franklin--Loyalty Kenny Florian/Randy Couture--Loyalty Rich Franklin/Matt Hughes--Best Friends Rich Franklin/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Forrest Griffin/Randy Couture--Loyalty Forrest Griffin/Chuck Liddell--Loyalty Herb Dean/Dana White--Loyalty Sam Hoger/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Sam Hoger/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Jeremy Horn/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Jeremy Horn/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Matt Hughes/Tim Sylvia--Best Friends Brad Imes/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Keith Jardine/Rich Franklin--Loyalty Chris Leben/Randy Couture--Loyalty David Losieau/Patrick Cote--Strong Friendship David Losieau/Georges St. Pierre--Strong Friendship Mario Yamasaki/Dana White--Loyalty John McCarthy/Dana White--Loyalty B.J. Penn/Matt Hughes--Strong Dislike Nathan Quarry/Randy Couture--Protoge Joe Riggs/Nick Diaz--Hatred Diego Sanchez/Chuck Liddell--Loyalty Georges St. Pierre/Patick Cote--Strong Friendship Joe Stevenson/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Mike Swick/Randy Couture--Loyalty Tra Telligman/Ken Shamrock--Loyalty Tito Ortiz/Ken Shamrock--Hatred **Darkfire, I'm also waiting on you to contact me on MSN, so that we can work on the relationships between both updates.**

Archived