TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey TCP, after Phil Parent's confessions over in the WS2 forums, just to check, you're not putting a load of made up stuff into this, are you? Ya know, I just like to be sure. I just found out that at least two of my VCW stars are fakes :( I'm a bit annoyed by that - I'll keep playing, but one of them was in line for a big push and now I feel a bit spoilt by finding out he's fake. (Any old CM players remember To Madeira?) Anyway, looking forward to July 1st, and hopefully getting a new SD game going and trying to bring back a little magic to WWE's least favourite brand :D

[QUOTE=James Casey]Hey TCP, after Phil Parent's confessions over in the WS2 forums, just to check, you're not putting a load of made up stuff into this, are you? Ya know, I just like to be sure. I just found out that at least two of my VCW stars are fakes :( I'm a bit annoyed by that - I'll keep playing, but one of them was in line for a big push and now I feel a bit spoilt by finding out he's fake. (Any old CM players remember To Madeira?) Anyway, looking forward to July 1st, and hopefully getting a new SD game going and trying to bring back a little magic to WWE's least favourite brand :D[/QUOTE] Everyone in the data is real! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=panix04]i could be wrong, but i think he was referring to Edge and Cena? Or he was being sarcastic, or possibly hes a little bit dim. But personally i think he was talking about edge and cena.[/QUOTE] I thought he was being a little sarcastic and referring to DX

Well I'd be lying if I said 100% real. BUT, all WRESTLERS are real. I may have left 1 or 2 relatively unknown peeps just so I could check if anyone was copying me. But don't worry, I'd be very surprised if you ever used them. In fact, a little competition. If someone can name either of the two fictional characters, you get the data a day earlier then everyone else!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Well I'd be lying if I said 100% real. BUT, all WRESTLERS are real. I may have left 1 or 2 relatively unknown peeps just so I could check if anyone was copying me. But don't worry, I'd be very surprised if you ever used them. In fact, a little competition. If someone can name either of the two fictional characters, you get the data a day earlier then everyone else![/QUOTE] who is this 'rock hard rick austin' character then? I dont believe for a second he's real, and who names themselves goldberg? Get on, looks like i have earnt an early copy of the game!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Well I'd be lying if I said 100% real. BUT, all WRESTLERS are real. I may have left 1 or 2 relatively unknown peeps just so I could check if anyone was copying me.[/QUOTE] Well we all do that As for the To Madira comment, i used to think he was a od, when i found he fas fake i was shattered:(

[QUOTE=forlan]Well we all do that As for the To Madira comment, i used to think he was a od, when i found he fas fake i was shattered:([/QUOTE] I must confess to feeling exactly the same way. As for you panix, close, but due to your stupidity, you don't ever get the mod!

[QUOTE=James Casey]Well, given that in VCW I signed Michael Hart, Jimmy Tell and Simon Shemin, if I ever start over then I'll probably get both your boys (or girls) and push them as Main Eventers :) Though the way you said that... Backstage Workers? Owners?[/QUOTE] Couldn't possibly divulge, the competition is on!

[QUOTE=panix04]awww, your being mean to me today TCP! And unfortunatly i am feeling about as witty as a can of panda shandy. So i will give up trying to outsmart you for today, but be alert tommorow, for Panix will be back![/QUOTE] Don't strain yourself!

[QUOTE=panix04]define straining yourself. For example does leaving the football to get a beer count? If so i best get the missus to do it for me![/QUOTE] NEVER LEAVE THE FOOTBALL. Although I hear France vs Switzerland is poo! Still Brazil tonight!

[QUOTE=toddthebod]WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Goldust (Dustin Runnels) as of today, June 14, 2006. WWE wishes Dustin the best in all future endeavors.[/QUOTE] Well I guess its official I am using TNA in this mod and Dustin Rhodes will be a big part of it.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Well I guess its official I am using TNA in this mod and Dustin Rhodes will be a big part of it.[/QUOTE] God save us all!! Lol..I will be doing a ROH scenario when the full release comes out. I'm experimenting at the moment and big things are to come!

Archived