TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

A few things I just noticied, not sure if I should put it in this thread or the other, so whatever. Arn Anderson's mic skills are only a B. Arn Anderson is one of the greatest on the mic all-time, he should be a A at the minimum. There is maybe a hand ful of guys you could say that are better. Also his back is at B for physical, its way more messed up than that. So much that he will never wrestle again and hasn't since 96. Giant Bernard is only a E popularity in the States and Canada. He was a solid midcarder in the WWE for years, it probably should be higher. Plus he's highly improved and has become one of the best big men in wrestling today. His psychology should be a B- atleast, his stamina should be higher as he can go 20+ minutes easily, his brawling should be improved to a B-, and his strong style should be a C+. His finishers should be changed too. Main should be Bernard Bomb (or Baldo Bomb) and the other should be the Bernard Splash (or Reverse Splash like the Vader Bomb). Necro Buthcer's secondary move should not be as it is, it should be like a Power Bomb or something. Glen Jacobs should be an American. Not 100% but Hirotsugu Suyama, Masao Inoue, Minoru Fujita, Takuya Suguwara, should not be Austraillia, but be Japanese. I think KENTA may be over-rated. A B in brawling is way too high, it should be like a C or D. His mat wrestling and chain and submissions are probably one or two notches too high too. All the Japanese physicals seem to not be entered. Chono, Kobashi, and Muta's knees should be pretty low. Kawada, Misawa, Kobashi's neck should be low. Tenryu should be dead all over, etc... Do we really need the two or three midgets in the game? Is Maria Kanellis, Johnny Swinger, Cheerleader Melissa, really Canadian? That is all that jumped out at me from skimming today.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Grimmas] I think KENTA may be over-rated. A B in brawling is way too high, it should be like a C or D. His mat wrestling and chain and submissions are probably one or two notches too high too. [/QUOTE] With KENTA I think it depends on whether you consider brawling the same as striking. I don't think you can deny that KENTA's kicks are very nice. I think KENTA does do pretty well with mat and chain wrestling but I do agree his submission skills needs to be toned down. He's no Milano Collection A.T. ;)

TCP, here you can find the updated NWE roster: [url]http://www.nweofficialfansclub.com/roster.htm[/url] [B]FACE[/B] BLACK PEARL main eventer KISHI main eventer / commissioner (not retired) CHRISTIAN CAGE main eventer ULTIMO DRAGON upper midcarder MARK JINDRAK upper midcarder BILLY KIDMAN upper midcarder MATT MORGAN upper midcarder - HW (not LHW) D-LO BROWN midcarder TONGA KID midcarder SEVEN midcarder JACK EVANS midcarder MILANITO lower midcarder NIKITA midcarder AMY HAYES ring announcer MISS JACKIE lower midcarder/opener [B]HEEL[/B] SCOTT STEINER main eventer RON KILLINGS midcarder ULTIMO GUERRERO midcarder NOSAWA lower midcarder DARREN BURRIDGE lower midcarder VAMPIRE WARRIOR upper midcarder RAGE lower midcarder - MW (too big for a LW I think... and maybe spot monkey is not his right style) VAMPIRO main eventer FIRE ANGEL opener THUNDER STORM opener NIDIA lower midcarder/opener VANESSA midcarder [B]???[/B] (new wrestlers) HEIDENREICH (face?) HADE VANSEN FLATLINER (face?) JOE E LEGEND MDOGG20 LISA FURY

If it helps at all Glen Jacobs wasn't actually born in the United States. He was born in Madrid, Spain. So maybe that's why he isn't listed at American. Also, TCP, I know that you don't want this mentioned but maybe the release date should be pushed back so that way, we can see the first ECW show and some of the people that will be apart of it and figure out who's going to be heel or face and such. It would save on updates and such if we just wanted until like the 19th or something. Any thoughts?

On the DSE possibly being in trouble, there is also the fact that MMA in general is on the decline in Japan or was for a few months there. Attendemces for all MMA shows in Japan took a dive a couple months back. So DSE was losing more money then normal due to PRIDE not pulling in as much. Though numbers may have gone back up again I haven't seen attendences for the last month r so. [QUOTE=Grimmas]Giant Bernard is only a E popularity in the States and Canada. He was a solid midcarder in the WWE for years, it probably should be higher. Plus he's highly improved and has become one of the best big men in wrestling today. His psychology should be a B- atleast, his stamina should be higher as he can go 20+ minutes easily, his brawling should be improved to a B-, and his strong style should be a C+. His finishers should be changed too. Main should be Bernard Bomb (or Baldo Bomb) and the other should be the Bernard Splash (or Reverse Splash like the Vader Bomb). All the Japanese physicals seem to not be entered. Chono, Kobashi, and Muta's knees should be pretty low. Kawada, Misawa, Kobashi's neck should be low. Tenryu should be dead all over, etc...[/QUOTE] Bernards main Finisher has been the [url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves4/bernarddriver.wmv]Bernard Driver[/url] in NJPW, with the [url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves/reversesplash.wmv]corner press/reverse splash[/url] (hasn't been named as Bernard Splash in NJ) and [url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves2/baldobomb.wmv]Bernard Bomb[/url] getting used as a secondary finisher. Lukie has mentioned before that he didn't do the physical stats, can't remember if he mis understod them or just didn't care enough, It's in his thread somewheres though I think.

[QUOTE=Sartagis]On the DSE possibly being in trouble, there is also the fact that MMA in general is on the decline in Japan or was for a few months there. Attendemces for all MMA shows in Japan took a dive a couple months back. So DSE was losing more money then normal due to PRIDE not pulling in as much. Though numbers may have gone back up again I haven't seen attendences for the last month r so. Bernards main Finisher has been the [url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves4/bernarddriver.wmv]Bernard Driver[/url] in NJPW, with the [url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves/reversesplash.wmv]corner press/reverse splash[/url] (hasn't been named as Bernard Splash in NJ) and [url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves2/baldobomb.wmv]Bernard Bomb[/url] getting used as a secondary finisher. Lukie has mentioned before that he didn't do the physical stats, can't remember if he mis understod them or just didn't care enough, It's in his thread somewheres though I think.[/QUOTE] Well being tied to the Yakuza isn't going to help business at all brother.

I fear I have news that is going to make me VERY unpopular. I'm holding off release of the mod until July 1st! Purely for realism's sake and ease on my increasing workload + World Cup. I'm burnt out and there are still lots of extra touches that I want to make this perfect, that I simply do not have time to do yet. Panix, by all means let everyone have your storyline/angle mod, because I know how eagerly awaited this is. I'll keep everyone posted! Sorry, but it makes sense not to rush what could be a much better mod for the sake of an extra 2 weeks!

[QUOTE=TCP1]I fear I have news that is going to make me VERY unpopular. I'm holding off release of the mod until July 1st! Purely for realism's sake and ease on my increasing workload + World Cup. I'm burnt out and there are still lots of extra touches that I want to make this perfect, that I simply do not have time to do yet. Panix, by all means let everyone have your storyline/angle mod, because I know how eagerly awaited this is. I'll keep everyone posted! Sorry, but it makes sense not to rush what could be a much better mod for the sake of an extra 2 weeks![/QUOTE] This is good because then we can have the whole ECW thing down and you won't have people complaining about who is in and who isn't in. Plus this gives me more beta testing time past one month as I can see how the MMA guys react and such.

[QUOTE=TCP1]I fear I have news that is going to make me VERY unpopular. I'm holding off release of the mod until July 1st! Purely for realism's sake and ease on my increasing workload + World Cup. I'm burnt out and there are still lots of extra touches that I want to make this perfect, that I simply do not have time to do yet. Panix, by all means let everyone have your storyline/angle mod, because I know how eagerly awaited this is. I'll keep everyone posted! Sorry, but it makes sense not to rush what could be a much better mod for the sake of an extra 2 weeks![/QUOTE] Is there a way to release a beta that's as complete as possible? Cause I for one probably wont be here on July 1st. I ship out the end of this month and planned on taking my laptop and the game with me to keep me occupied on downtime.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Is there a way to release a beta that's as complete as possible? Cause I for one probably wont be here on July 1st. I ship out the end of this month and planned on taking my laptop and the game with me to keep me occupied on downtime.[/QUOTE] Hush your mouth, those ships have wireless internet in them. Head over to Best Buy and get a wireless card and you will be fine...I liked the King Booker picture better...

Not going to be on a ship. Yes, I will have internet sometimes, but not all the time. When I do it cost an arm and a leg to plug up.... I've been bustin' my butt since I came back to the boards a lil bit ago on this. I think I've contributed ALOT.... A WHOLE LOT.... I did all this just so that the thing would come out as scheduled. Is it too much to ask for a beta of everything that he has done and a list of what's left? I'm not asking for EXTRA work, just what he has done, and what's left to be done. I've enjoyed contributing, but I'd like to be able to get as full of an experience as possible, ya know? I'd be really upset if that wouldnt be possible. Anyway. I hope it is. So, yeah... and I change my Avatar everyday or so. it's called ADD Todd, I have a disease damn it!

Archived