TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

Perhaps have ROH on the Wrestling Channel and The Fight Network the same way as TNA and TWC is currently done. Have TWC and TFN as PPV companies and do it through that? The same could be done with NOAH and TWC if that's also the case. I don't have subscription TV so I don't really watch TWC in the UK thus I don't know if NOAH PPVs get shown on TWC. I guess one of you might know?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=S-kay]Perhaps have ROH on the Wrestling Channel and The Fight Network the same way as TNA and TWC is currently done. Have TWC and TFN as PPV companies and do it through that?[/QUOTE] Because they aren't doing ppvs either.... occasionally those channels buy up old roh's and put them on tv. Just leave it out, its not realistic.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Because they aren't doing ppvs either.... occasionally those channels buy up old roh's and put them on tv. Just leave it out, its not realistic.[/QUOTE] I think you have to weigh up the best way to emulate the situation in-game. Is it more realistic to have no UK presence for ROH or more realistic to have a presence they do have but doing it in a way that doesn't match the situation in real life? I guess we should leave it up to TCP.

[QUOTE=forlan]LOL, where do you work The point i was trying to make is that on both the wrestling channel and the fight network they dont have a specific show and thus them having a show in the game would be unrealistic.[/QUOTE] Northumbrian Water i know but they have overness in the UK cos they do have a tv show, i understand what ur all saying but they are shown on british television that is how they got there popularity in the UK and that is why ROH are running shows over here. that is just my opinion i agree its up to TCP.

But then youd have to have a day when ROH taped a show weekly, for example saturday and a day where others promotions taped if they had shows and thus the bigger promotions like roh would leave no days for lower promotions to use the better independent workers if you know what i mean. CZW is very popular in Italy and once toured there but that doesn't mean that they should have a tv show there

CZW might not have a tv show in Italy but ROH does in the UK (kidding) i know where ur coming from it wouldnt be good for realism cos they would be booking a show each week for the UK when in the Real World they dont. If i ever see u in durham i will buy u a pint lol

Isn't TWC with ROH and CZW essentially what Sky Sports used to do (or perhaps still do?) with WWE PPVs? To clarify, taking WWE events and showing them on non-PPV subscription television? [QUOTE=forlan]But then youd have to have a day when ROH taped a show weekly, for example saturday and a day where others promotions taped if they had shows and thus the bigger promotions like roh would leave no days for lower promotions to use the better independent workers if you know what i mean.[/QUOTE] By having ROH events show their shows on PPV to TWC and TFN, this problem doesn't exist. ROH won't have a weekly show and thus take away workers from other US indy promotions. I know its not technically PPV but then again, was WWE and Sky Sports bar their UK only event Insurrextion(?).

Sorry if this has already been posted but i found this on a wrestling site that you could maybe add in to the mod [QUOTE] from Philip Oldham: I live in the UK and it lists an hour of TNA on the Player channel. The Player channel shows other Spike TV shows such as UFC. [/QUOTE] But i don't know if it's Impact or Xplosion

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Eric Young is Canadian! He's listed as an American.[/QUOTE] Lol. That's quite a mistake on my part. Whoops! Will amend that, as for the Player channel, again I'll skip it. I'm happy with Anubis' work as it stands and I'm not going to overdo it. For the sake of playability, TNA will have Spike and possibly their Canadian provider!

WWE.com - "Road Warrior Animal Released June 6, 2006 As first reported on WWE Mobile, WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Road Warrior Animal (Joe Laurinaitis) as of today June 6, 2006. We wish Joe the best in all future endeavors." Man WWE will need one person alone to keep updated.

As I have finished my Update for my MMA guys, here are some of the relationships that will need to be added, so TCP, please include them as I will send you the data to your yahoo e-mail tomorrow. Darkfire, do you have pics for your guys?? BTW:: Favorite John Tenta moment was when he wrestled Hulk Hogan in a stretcher match at a house show in Indianapolis..Keep him in your thoughts as I've battled cancer myself and have been lucky enough to survive. Here are the relationships: Luke Cummo/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Luke Cummo/Matt Serra--Protégé Matt Lindland/Randy Couture--Loyalty Matt Lindland/B.J. Penn--Strong Friendship Matt Lindland/Dana White--Strong Dislike Matt Lindland/Chris Leben--Strong Dislike Dan Christison/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Spencer Fisher/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Spencer Fisher/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Spencer Fisher/Sam Hoger--Strong Friendship Spencer Fisher/Pat Miletich--Protégé Spencer Fisher/Josh Neer--Strong Friendship Spencer Fisher/Robbie Lawler--Strong Friendship Josh Neer/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Josh Neer/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Josh Neer/Sam Hoger--Strong Friendship Josh Neer/Pat Miletich--Protégé Josh Neer/Robbie Lawler--Strong Friendship Matt Hughes/Pat Miletich--Protégé Matt Hughes/Robbie Lawler--Strong Friendship Tim Sylvia/Pat Miletich--Protégé Tim Sylvia/Robbie Lawler--Strong Friendship **EDIT** Justin Credible has signed with the new ECW company, so that needs to be updated!

[QUOTE=toddthebod] **EDIT** Justin Credible has signed with the new ECW company, so that needs to be updated![/QUOTE] now that's not just the best.... that's not just the greatest.... that's Justin Credible!!! Now we just gotta get Dawn Marie back and the Impact Players is ready to retake the crown!

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]now that's not just the best.... that's not just the greatest.... that's Justin Credible!!! Now we just gotta get Dawn Marie back and the Impact Players is ready to retake the crown![/QUOTE] Dawn Marie might not come back after being fired by the WWE while pregnant. Although her loyalty to Heyman may push things another way. She is, however, on good terms with Dixie Carter too. Lance Storm, however, only wrestles on the off-occasion these days since he's concentrating on his wrestling school. There's pretty much no way he could do the WWE/ECW schedule on the road.

[QUOTE=S-kay]Dawn Marie might not come back after being fired by the WWE while pregnant. Although her loyalty to Heyman may push things another way. She is, however, on good terms with Dixie Carter too. Lance Storm, however, only wrestles on the off-occasion these days since he's concentrating on his wrestling school. There's pretty much no way he could do the WWE/ECW schedule on the road.[/QUOTE] Money totally talks and I think that Dawn Marie might go to the new ECW just for that. She may not want to be in TNA because of her past with Simon Diamond. She was totally in her element in ECW. I think that Lance Storm would also come back if they could actually give him something to do instead of jobbing to every other gimmicked worker under the sun. Anyway, Darkfire, that's cool, no rush man. I'm actually sending my data tomorrow to TCP, so no rush! Anyway, for the first time in a long time, I'm actually excitied to see a WWE event, that being tonight with the ECW vs WWE. I'm sure though that it will suck like the Raw Homecoming did.

Make sure when you create Taylor Matheny that she isn't a Heavyweight like she was mistakingly made in a previous mod. She's a small worker about the same size of Trish Stratus or Mickie James. If you don't remember who she was, she was the runner up in Season 1 of Tough Enough (she should've won because she was a better wrestler then Nidia). She is actually doing special make-up for Hollywood Movies now. She should also be dating Brian Kendrick.

Archived