TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

One request TCP. Don't bloat the data like the other two major real world mods. One of the things I've enjoyed about your mod was that there weren't 10,000 workers many of whom are unemployed and have poor stats. I'd much rather have a mod thats missing some workers but is easier to update on a semi regular basis (once every few months).

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Rams]One request TCP. Don't bloat the data like the other two major real world mods. One of the things I've enjoyed about your mod was that there weren't 10,000 workers many of whom are unemployed and have poor stats. I'd much rather have a mod thats missing some workers but is easier to update on a semi regular basis (once every few months).[/QUOTE] I second that too ... No offence to Fenoli, but having guy such as Jonny Fairplay, Dennis Rodman or Mike Tyson for exemple is useless to my eyes too.

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu]I second that too ... No offence to Fenoli, but having guy such as Jonny Fairplay, Dennis Rodman or Mike Tyson for exemple is useless to my eyes too.[/QUOTE] WELL..... Why not Mike Tyson? If you've got MMA guys? And Jonny Fairplay is always rumored to come back and do this and that on different promotions. Plus I think the guys a good heel manager. Rodman's a waste, I agree.

Chad Wicks should be released from OVW and renamed Billy Kryptonite Chris Cage was released from OVW as well Chris The Bambikiller was signed to a devolopmental deal not too long ago, so you might want to add him, he might've been released by now though Ahmed Johnson Alex Wright Apolo ( formerly from TNA) Brian Adams Brian Lawler Bryan Clark Charles Wright Chris Kanyon Christian York Diamente Diamanaco Diamond Dallas Page Eddie Colon ( Carlito's bro) Eric Angle Ernest Miller Evan Karagias Glen Gilbertti Heidenreich JD Michaels Joe E Legend Johnny Kashmore John Walters Julio Dinero Justin Credible Kenzo Suzuki Kharma Lash Leroux - wrestles for DSW Lenny Lane Lodi Luthor Reigns Mark Copani (Muhammed Hussan) Nattie Neidhart New Jack Onyx Paul Bearer Perry Saturn Quiet Storm Randy Savage Ray Gonzalez Rodney Mack Sabbath Scorpio Sky Sid Vicious Simply Luscious Sinn Steve Blackman Tito Ortiz Tom Howard Ultimate Warrior (or Warrior Warrior) Vader Valentina

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]WHAT?!!!! WHO?!?!?! :mad: GRRRRRRR jk but who, lol[/QUOTE] People who no longer have anything to do with wrestling anymore (Linda Miles, Mean Street Posse, Kevin Martel, Ultimate warrior etc) They would just flood the game too much. But still great list.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]WELL..... Why not Mike Tyson? If you've got MMA guys? And Jonny Fairplay is always rumored to come back and do this and that on different promotions. Plus I think the guys a good heel manager. Rodman's a waste, I agree.[/QUOTE] Some of the MMA guys are going to be a waste however since they are already done it would be rude not to add them all in for now. Perhaps during a future update they can be pruned a bit.

[QUOTE=Rams]Some of the MMA guys are going to be a waste however since they are already done it would be rude not to add them all in for now. Perhaps during a future update they can be pruned a bit.[/QUOTE] Honestly, I agree Tyson shouldnt be in the game, just cause his popularity alone would make the matches rated too high. And you cut the Mean Street Posse? and you call yourself a wrestling fan.... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Honestly, I agree Tyson shouldnt be in the game, just cause his popularity alone would make the matches rated too high. And you cut the Mean Street Posse? and you call yourself a wrestling fan.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Speaking of being a wrestling fan, the rappers who made Mark Henry entrance 2 weeks ago on SD! begged Vince for getting hired on the roster ... And they say WWE isn't a circus lol

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Honestly, I agree Tyson shouldnt be in the game, just cause his popularity alone would make the matches rated too high. And you cut the Mean Street Posse? and you call yourself a wrestling fan.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Don't get me wrong I agree that some of the people you mentioned should be added. I just don't want a lot of untalented, aging free agents just taking up space and slowing down the game. The number of people from your list that fit that description is debatable and I'm not going to pass judgment on them individually, I'll leave that to people better suited then I. I just personally favor keeping the amount of useless talent to a minimum. I believe TCP wanted a list of about 100 free agents to add. I think that's a pretty good number. Some people might get left out but I don't think anyone too important would miss the cut. Plus the worst case scenario is that your forced to import a worker from another data set and alter his stats accordingly. Anyway it's up to TCP who he wants to add and since I've enjoyed his work so far I trust he will do whats best for his mod. In the end if I don't like something I can just alter it or get off my lazy ass and do my own mod.

[QUOTE=Rams]Don't get me wrong I agree that some of the people you mentioned should be added. I just don't want a lot of untalented, aging free agents just taking up space and slowing down the game. The number of people from your list that fit that description is debatable and I'm not going to pass judgment on them individually, I'll leave that to people better suited then I. I just personally favor keeping the amount of useless talent to a minimum. I believe TCP wanted a list of about 100 free agents to add. I think that's a pretty good number. Some people might get left out but I don't think anyone too important would miss the cut. Plus the worst case scenario is that your forced to import a worker from another data set and alter his stats accordingly. Anyway it's up to TCP who he wants to add and since I've enjoyed his work so far I trust he will do whats best for his mod. In the end if I don't like something I can just alter it or get off my lazy ass and do my own mod.[/QUOTE] Well, excuse me for wasting 2-3 hours of my Sunday.... I thought some of the older guys would be a help to a small local fed, since that's where alot of them work now.

I think Warrior should be listed as On Hiatus simply because of how much of an influence he had on wrestling. He is one of the most over workers in history and I just feel he warrants a place. He shouldn't be given much superstar look and his in-ring skills should be even worse than when he was simply below average (around the 20s in brawl). He should have booking ability and business sense both in the 50s though. He should also have charisma, mic skills and acting ability around 70-80s and also around 40-50 respect. If you [I]do[/I] decide to add him make sure you call him "Warrior", not James/Jim Hellwig, Warrior Warrior or Ultimate Warrior. For regular worker roles give him manager, authority figure and colour commentator.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Well, excuse me for wasting 2-3 hours of my Sunday.... I thought some of the older guys would be a help to a small local fed, since that's where alot of them work now.[/QUOTE] Let's not argue people. It was certainly not a waste of time. I only cut about 10 people, and I'll definately be adding the rest!

[QUOTE=njgio]I think Warrior should be listed as On Hiatus simply because of how much of an influence he had on wrestling. He is one of the most over workers in history and I just feel he warrants a place. He shouldn't be given much superstar look and his in-ring skills should be even worse than when he was simply below average (around the 20s in brawl). He should have booking ability and business sense both in the 50s though. He should also have charisma, mic skills and acting ability around 70-80s and also around 40-50 respect. If you [I]do[/I] decide to add him make sure you call him "Warrior", not James/Jim Hellwig, Warrior Warrior or Ultimate Warrior. For regular worker roles give him manager, authority figure and colour commentator.[/QUOTE] He didn't make the cut. If I change my mind, he'll be a potential promoter only!

The man spits on the business that made him, I'm not sure it gives him a 'warrant' place ... Plus he's not involved in the business for a while now, and probably will never since now he hosts all those weird conferences ... Typical case of a guy just flooding the db

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Yeah so there.... Mr. Rams... :p jk[/QUOTE] It was nothing personal Johnny. To be honest I don't know half the people on your list which is why I didn't want to pass judgment on them individually. I wasn't attacking your selections as much as I was concerned that people were pressuring TCP into adding everyone under the sun (that goes for adding in too many promotions too). Obviously TCP (who is more knowledgeable then I) has deemed all but 10 worthy so I apologize for choosing your list to go on a little rant. It was the right argument at the wrong time.

[QUOTE=Rams]It was nothing personal Johnny. To be honest I don't know half the people on your list which is why I didn't want to pass judgment on them individually. I wasn't attacking your selections as much as I was concerned that people were pressuring TCP into adding everyone under the sun (that goes for adding in too many promotions too). Obviously TCP (who is more knowledgeable then I) has deemed all but 10 worthy so I apologize for choosing your list to go on a little rant. It was the right argument at the wrong time.[/QUOTE] oh no TRUE hard feelings... Just bustin' balls. BFF's?

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Shanetelle Taylor signed a development contract with the WWE and is set to debut in Deep South very very soon.[/QUOTE] Yep..Posted this forever ago and TCP was too busy ridding the world of evil and midgets to pay attention.

[QUOTE=toddthebod]Yep..Posted this forever ago and TCP was too busy ridding the world of evil and midgets to pay attention.[/QUOTE] A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, right TCP? How else do we expect the worlds supply of Honey Roasted peanuts to stay plentiful?

Archived