DOTM: May 2020

I'll echo Hollywood and thank whoever voted for me, that category really was stacked, and had many diaries I enjoy and voted for, so i'm grateful for the win!

I think it's my first win and with my first diary attempt being 8 years ago I feel like Leanardo DiCaprio finally winning with The Revenant, although granted that comparison would only work if most of Leo's earlier films were pretty bad!

Congratulations to all the winners, bunch of stuff out there now that the game has just launched and there's much quality in that quantity. Think I saw some of my stuff up there with the others, so I guess thanks for nominating and voting as well as thanks to Togg for keeping DotM up

Great job to all the writers who’ve started dynasties since the game launched. You’ve been so helpful in entertaining the masses during this chaotic time. When the world seem so uncertain one thing I know that can bring to a new world is reading y’all’s work so thanks for that.

What a turn out for May's DOTM!, Great to see so many diary's and so many nominations.

In note of the "Roaring 20's and No Ordinary Men" being added twice. The results have taken this into account and thankfully the polling system of allowing multiple votes per category avoids this being an issue. A fail-safe for my clumsiness :D

DOTM Winners for May 2020

Rookie Real World

All Elite Wrestling: Change the World by Hollywood

Rookie C-Verse/Fictional

RAW Attitude! by christmas_ape

Veteran Real World

WCW - Saving The Legacy by Togg

Veteran C-Verse/Fictional

No Ordinary Men by Historian

Showcase

[Graphics] All Elite Wrestling: Change The World by Hollywood

Match

War Games - All On The Line @ WCW Fall Brawl 2001 in WCW - Saving The Legacy by Togg

Event

WCW Fall Brawl 2001 in WCW - Saving The Legacy by Togg