Booking Japanese Companies In CVerse

How do you book japanese companies in CVerse?

I like japanese companies in real life but booking tour shows is killing my interest in saves...

In 2016 I have made a PGHW save and turned off the tour shows and made a tv show and only in the Elite Series month i've made more than 1 show in a week.

But this feels a little weird because it's not a common thing in japanese CVerse and IRL too.

What is the best option?

Disable the repetitive booking penalty and use autobook on tour shows (I didn't like the idea but never tried this) or make a tv show and stick with this with only 1 or 2 shows per week?

<p>I'm playing with BHOTWG. Some of what I am doing includes...</p><p> </p><p>

Most events are "Normal". It was tough in the first couple of months (so I switched from Lesser to Normal to Tour) as I did not have too many Major Stars. After a few months, I developed a few Major Stars and can now book all events as normal. </p><p> </p><p>

To this end, I also have a Main Event Focus and Tight Focus for angles. This is so I only have to worry about a Main Event for rating purposes and then I can book most of the rest of the event whatever way I want.</p><p> </p><p>

I also hold a lot of tournaments.</p><p> </p><p>

Set up a broadcasting deal with a non PPV company (or set up your own broadcaster), so that they can air your events in full (not just tour highlights). Your PPV calibre events would be broadcast on a PPV broadcaster. Money will start rolling in.</p><p> </p><p>

Keep an eye on where your events are held and rotate them around the popular regions. Normal events in big markets, tour events in smaller markets.</p><p> </p><p>

I do not enable repetitive booking penalty (although I do not think I'd be penalised even if it were on), or crowd management.</p><p> </p><p>

That's it off the top of my head.</p>

Keep the touring business model but instead of running three untelevised shows per week, run two events instead. Broadcast them. Also have your big monthly event. Enjoy your time off between tours. This way you get roleplay realism AND sidestep the nonsensical grind and penalties for using this schedule.

<p>I've been slowly cutting back on the amount of shows we tour while also making the shows themselves slightly longer. Still, much less booking overall.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, the auto-booker can help throw some stuff together if you're at a mental block. I'll auto book an entire show and swap a few guys around and boom, done. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm just about to wrap year 3 with SAISHO and it's been a bit of a grind, but I'm also one of those people that used to book matches into a notebook when I was a kid watching wrestling....so....this is kinda like breathing...haha.</p><p> </p><p>

I also was the guy that would proofread CNC post-processing code at work....so I guess I'm just made for this...</p>

I've been slowly cutting back on the amount of shows we tour while also making the shows themselves slightly longer. Still, much less booking overall.

Also, the auto-booker can help throw some stuff together if you're at a mental block. I'll auto book an entire show and swap a few guys around and boom, done.

I'm just about to wrap year 3 with SAISHO and it's been a bit of a grind, but I'm also one of those people that used to book matches into a notebook when I was a kid watching wrestling....so....this is kinda like breathing...haha.

I also was the guy that would proofread CNC post-processing code at work....so I guess I'm just made for this...

I'll back you up here. Being an accountant, I look at numbers on a spreadsheet all day, so it was natural for me to use a spreadsheet to book a puro company and all the events and factions etc. I don't even think twice about it lol

<p>See I'm the exact opposite. I cannot bring myself to book TV shows because I don't watch them in real life. To me it's natural to build feuds with 3v3 and 4v4 matches, not singles matches and angles and interference.</p><p> </p><p>

So much so that in my CWA game I was booking tv shows like Japanese tour shows, all multi-man tag matches. I eventually bit the bullet and just changed them into a touring company.</p>

I find touring companies so easy. I mean I use a spreadsheet but I have a definitive end to most stories. You look at your ending show your big event of the tour and then you make all the matches you want. You spend the tour shows building up to those matches mostly with tag, trios, 4 on 4 and full on faction 5 on 5 matches. Maybe you're having a tournament that runs throughout and that makes it even easier. With TV shows I'm finding I'm running storylines I have no clue where the ends are. I'm building up to monthly PPV style events. But I'm playing my storylines more by ear. SO yeah I love me some tour shows. Even made an American touring company for my Road to Glory Challenge.

Yeah, tournaments are key. A normal Japanese touring company can run up to 8 tournaments per year. Then you throw in "one-off" shows like Dominion in NJPW that don't have tours leading up to them, and there shouldn't be very many tours at all where there isn't something important going on.

I was booking my TCW TV shows like a Japanese touring company too. I don't see the point in throwing singles/tag matches out all the time that you could use down the road in feuds. Touring booking makes a lot of sense for building to big matches.