Number of events per month?

I was wondering how many events per month everyone is running. Does it depend on how big your organization is? Or how many fighters you have available?

For some reason with WMMA3 and now with WMMA5 I started with SIGMA. I don't remember why I thought it was the default "starter" company. I always run 2 events per month, on a Friday or Saturday. Does it matter which day you have your events?

How many fights do you schedule per event? I have been doing 5 or 6.

As I get a feel for WMMA5 (and I'm really enjoying the process!), I'm just curious about how others do things.

It depends on how many fighters you have imo, I usually tend to try and take this years UFC booking model and do 4 advertisement tv per month.

After year 1 Ill run 3 tv shows/1 ppv per month.

Edit: I use I usually 5 weight classes with around 80-90 fighters in each class. Then I run running 5 main slots and 5 prelims on the card with 1 of fight of each weight class per main/prelim slot.

I don't like having too many fighters in my promotion, thus I don't run too many events. I run a PPV every month and probably six TV shows a year. I don't think the default game world is deep enough to fill your roster with poached talent from other promotions, and I don't like just hiring a bunch of garbage fighters.

I've had large universes with very bloated rosters and smaller universes with much smaller rosters (XCC) and I've found that I enjoy rosters of 20-30 fighters per weight class. This gives me the opportunity of doing my preferred method of scheduling...2 events per month, smaller show on week 2, PPV event on week 4. This also allows me to watch my universe and fighters "grow", without a ton of fighters getting lost in the mix.

I also prefer a journeyman-heavy type of roster, with a few "stars" per weight class. I've had saves where my roster was full of stars and never got the same enjoyment. IMHO, with star-heavy type of rosters, once the hierarchy is developed, things don't change much (eg, the same 3 fighters at the top of the weight class and some stars not progressing well because they can beat the other top talent).

I don't think it matters which day of the week the fights are scheduled, but I also like to schedule events on Friday or Saturday.

When I first started, I would max out and do 20 fights per card. Then, after watching my competition (Alpha, BCF), I started doing 5 main fights and 10 undercard. Now I have found that my "sweet spot" is 5 main fights and 5-6 undercard. This also depends on roster size and number of events. If I need to schedule more fights, I just tack a couple more onto the undercard and at times, will still schedule 10 undercard fights.

Just make sure your top 2 fights on the card are main event caliber and then you can fill the rest of the card with lower level fights.

I usually do it like this:

Fill every division with 25 or maybe a bit more fighters, to have everyone or most of them ranked.

And once I've got 7-10 divisions with ~25 fighters, I have 1 or 2 events per month (about 15-16 events/year), with 5 main card fights and 7 prelim fights.