1995: Monday Night Wars & 1996: Hostile Takeover, Double Release!

I'm open to adding workers, how many are we looking at?

Off the top of my head,

Indy guys: Mike Quackenbush, Reckless Youth, Tony Rumble, Bull Pain, Tommy Cairo. First two are absolute staples of the independent scene mid to late 90's

Women: Lioness Asuka, Jaguar Yokota, Bison Kimura. There are more, but those are the big three that aren't in the mod.

Company-wise, probably BJPW. Still going today, and besides death matches had solid juniors.

<p>The data for the (retired) WWF Women's Tag Team titles have been entered as though it were a singles title. This is from 1995, I don't know about 1996 because I haven't played with that.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: The Million Dollar title is duplicated in the data, as well, once as "WWF Million Dollar" and then as "Million Dollar" (the latter has an unfinished lineage).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Scarlet-Left" data-cite="Scarlet-Left" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The data for the (retired) WWF Women's Tag Team titles have been entered as though it were a singles title. This is from 1995, I don't know about 1996 because I haven't played with that.<p> </p><p> Edit: The Million Dollar title is duplicated in the data, as well, once as "WWF Million Dollar" and then as "Million Dollar" (the latter has an unfinished lineage).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cheers bud, good spot, I'll get them fixed up</p>

<p><p>Hey mate really enjoy your 1995 mod </p><p></p><p>

Saw a few things that could use fixing</p><p></p><p>

Lori Fullington should be married to sandman</p><p></p><p>

paul heyman has 0 experience</p><p></p><p>

dances with dudley didn’t join ECW till mid September</p><p></p><p>

Dudley dudley and Big dick dudley should be in ECW</p><p></p><p>

Big Dick dudley started wrestling in late 1986 instead of 1993</p><p></p><p>

Ekmo and Kimo should be blood related</p></p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Thanks a lot to the MOD creators for the hard work, effort and time. I appreciate that a lot!</p><p> </p><p>

I've just one question: in the graphic pack I download are no real TV & Event pictures yet - just some kind of placeholders?</p><p> </p><p>

( 95/96 Graphics (Updated 02/12/20) - <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/z8g43h...6+GFX.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/z8g43h...6+GFX.rar/file</a> )</p><p> </p><p>

It will be updated or can somebody recommend a TV & Event pack please? Thanks a lot!</p>

Gaz, now this request may fall on quite rightly deserved deaf ears, but you seem to be the master of knocking out era mods now. Pic Pack is pure genius!!!

No-one has ever released a 1990 mod starting at the Royal Rumble when The Ultimate Warrior clashed with Hogan...for me it was the best year in wrestling would love to see that time made at some point. If I had the willpower I would have a bash myself at some point...but a request to yourself is my first stop! Your Killing the Business mod appears to be the focus currently which makes sense, but if ever you pick a time again, please consider 1990....

Thanks mate! And thankyou for your continued contribution to this game. Much love!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Is the 96 mod good for a long term playthrough?

Im about to hit SummerSlam. I think the game world is really good. Im loving my WWF save at the moment.

To avoid a double post. I came here to ask if anyone has a Nation of Domination Mark Henry worker pic for this game. The only one I have is not cut for the company logo gif thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Just wanted to say thank you. This mod is absolutely incredible work. The detail included, the fantastic work in it all, and the absolutely gorgeous design of the pic packs make this an absolute joy to play. WWF 95 is a real treat trying to balance booking, personalities, and the relationships with other promotions. This is in my equal top 3 mods ever.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to say thank you. This mod is absolutely incredible work. The detail included, the fantastic work in it all, and the absolutely gorgeous design of the pic packs make this an absolute joy to play. WWF 95 is a real treat trying to balance booking, personalities, and the relationships with other promotions. This is in my equal top 3 mods ever.

69th post? Nice.

Convoy.

• 1 month later...

I love to play this setting, so I'm thankful for this mod, but it does have some issues. As already pointed out, there's no Power Plant (and thus the wrestlers that come through it as first refusal for WCW won't be available that way), WWF may be a bit overpowered in the mod (AI WWF is casually booking 99-rated matches all the time on Raw, which is incredibly unrealistic for 95-96 WWF), and some of the TV Broadcasting stuff is setup real screwy.

To elaborate further on the last point, I've run into a serious glitch the way things are set up. Nitro is set to be on TNT and Saturday Night and Main Event are set for TBS. I don't remember if that's accurate or not, but doesn't sound too off. Minor problem is TBS expects a min rating of 64 out of Saturday Night, but it's set up as a B show! Why would it be configured this way? But more significant problem is that once the shows on TBS run out, it's impossible to renew them. I get blocked by Turner Media because of conflicting coverage on another of their networks. So it seems like Nitro being on TNT means I can't have Saturday Night or Main Event shown on anything Turner-related? I don't understand that at all, but this is what the game's telling me.

• 2 months later...
I love to play this setting, so I'm thankful for this mod, but it does have some issues. As already pointed out, there's no Power Plant (and thus the wrestlers that come through it as first refusal for WCW won't be available that way), WWF may be a bit overpowered in the mod (AI WWF is casually booking 99-rated matches all the time on Raw, which is incredibly unrealistic for 95-96 WWF), and some of the TV Broadcasting stuff is setup real screwy.

To elaborate further on the last point, I've run into a serious glitch the way things are set up. Nitro is set to be on TNT and Saturday Night and Main Event are set for TBS. I don't remember if that's accurate or not, but doesn't sound too off. Minor problem is TBS expects a min rating of 64 out of Saturday Night, but it's set up as a B show! Why would it be configured this way? But more significant problem is that once the shows on TBS run out, it's impossible to renew them. I get blocked by Turner Media because of conflicting coverage on another of their networks. So it seems like Nitro being on TNT means I can't have Saturday Night or Main Event shown on anything Turner-related? I don't understand that at all, but this is what the game's telling me.

Really late reply, but this might help someone else in the future, all the TNT networks are down as being owned by Time Warner, whereas WCW is owned by Turner Broadcasting.

It won't allow you to renew Nitro then too, before starting the game either move TNT and TBS to Turner Broadcasting. Or can just move WCW to Time Warner or remove the ownership by TBS.

Really late reply, but this might help someone else in the future, all the TNT networks are down as being owned by Time Warner, whereas WCW is owned by Turner Broadcasting.

It won't allow you to renew Nitro then too, before starting the game either move TNT and TBS to Turner Broadcasting. Or can just move WCW to Time Warner or remove the ownership by TBS.

I know errors fall through the cracks, but how on earth was this missed? This is a gamebreaking mistake.

• 8 months later...