Its been half an year and still not decent mod ?

I cant remember when was the last time this has happened?

There are few works in progress but nothing out there. Me and my friends are still waiting to buy . We will ofcours but once a mod is released I just cant get into Cornellverse

I think for next release Adam should work closer with the big modders. Unfortunatly Genadi is not really active since he has some pressure from his job

but I think some of the proven modders should get editor or something like that months before game release so they can start working on a mod

Since we are going on a lockdown pretty soon I really hope something is released rather soon cuz this game is perfect when you have ton of free time

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are few works in progress but nothing out there. Me and my friends are still waiting to buy . We will ofcours but once a mod is released I just cant get into Cornellverse

I think for next release Adam should work closer with the big modders. Unfortunatly Genadi is not really active since he has some pressure from his job

but I think some of the proven modders should get editor or something like that months before game release so they can start working on a mod

Since we are going on a lockdown pretty soon I really hope something is released rather soon cuz this game is perfect when you have ton of free time

NO decent mod? I can't speak for everyone, but I've been having a lot of fun with willr0ck's Women's Revolution Mod.

Yes, yes, I'm looking forward to a new installment of the Thunderverse as much as anyone, but to say there's been nothing of interest from the modding community for six months is a grave disservice to all the modders who've been working hard coming up with neat add-ons for the game.

NO decent mod? I can't speak for everyone, but I've been having a lot of fun with willr0ck's Women's Revolution Mod.

Yes, yes, I'm looking forward to a new installment of the Thunderverse as much as anyone, but to say there's been nothing of interest from the modding community for six months is a grave disservice to all the modders who've been working hard coming up with neat add-ons for the game.

I dont want to sound like an ass but woman revolution ? Thats what would enticy me to buy ?

I have been through most real world mods all of them are Pre-Alpha or Beta releases and most of them still cant be played cuz converting destroys personalities etc

The only thing that resembles a finished product is Ruthless Aggression 2004

I dont want to sound like an ass but woman revolution ? Thats what would enticy me to buy ?

I have been through most real world mods all of them are Pre-Alpha or Beta releases and most of them still cant be played cuz converting destroys personalities etc

The only thing that resembles a finished product is Ruthless Aggression 2004

That was one example of a mod that I have first-hand experience playing.

No decent mods?

Questlove's RWC is great... you also have KTB that has a great graphic presentation.

Fleisch has the Fleischpoint mod that is a great alternate reality mod

There are also 2004 and 2010 mods that are good to play... and as mentioned WillR0cks women revolution mod and some of the other add ons to the CVerse are amazing... and to top that Thunderverse is coming!

And that is just from the top of my head...

If there is not yet the mod YOU like I can understand but to say there are no "decent" mods... kinda harsh for the work some people are putting on the game.

No decent mods?

Questlove's RWC is great... you also have KTB that has a great graphic presentation.

Fleisch has the Fleischpoint mod that is a great alternate reality mod

There are also 2004 and 2010 mods that are good to play... and as mentioned WillR0cks women revolution mod and some of the other add ons to the CVerse are amazing... and to top that Thunderverse is coming!

And that is just from the top of my head...

If there is not yet the mod YOU like I can understand but to say there are no "decent" mods... kinda harsh for the work some people are putting on the game.

e Fleischpoint

hgmm I missed that one . How finished is the e Fleischpoint 2002 ?

What specific mods are you looking to play? From the sounds of it, you've missed some that have been released. I have a 1995, 1996, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2016 and current day mod installed. Haven't played them all, but there are options out there. If any specifically interest you, I can link you to the download page :)

I agree. I can't find any good mods. Game has just done nothing for me. I legit took 2 months without touching the game.

TEW2016 had great mods from the start. Although to be fair, that is due to the ease of transferring from 2013.

I'm sure the modders put a ton of time into their mods. Just not mods I find interesting.

Plus I can't stand trying to mod in 2020. That ugly whiteboard taking up half the screen & hurting my eyes while trying to even mod.

I tried modding a 1999 save today & my eyes started hurting when I tried looking through the main screen of the modding screen.

I think the biggest problem is that it would be impossible to accurately set attributes for the hundreds of barely known wrestlers in the real world mods so they are left blank. This alone will make real world mods feel incomplete. Unless mod makers want to start making up attributes, we'll probably always have real world mods with hundreds of empty shell of wrestlers and will not feel complete.

The only mod that I think addresses this is the killing the business mod and his solution was to cut the workers out of the mod completely so the only workers left are complete workers.

I agree. I can't find any good mods. Game has just done nothing for me. I legit took 2 months without touching the game.

TEW2016 had great mods from the start. Although to be fair, that is due to the ease of transferring from 2013.

I'm sure the modders put a ton of time into their mods. Just not mods I find interesting.

Plus I can't stand trying to mod in 2020. That ugly whiteboard taking up half the screen & hurting my eyes while trying to even mod.

I tried modding a 1999 save today & my eyes started hurting when I tried looking through the main screen of the modding

so what are you looking for in a mod

The 1985 mod is totally playable. I've been playing that and the 2004 one. I have the 2010 one ready to play but haven't been bothered enough to give it a go yet.

There's a couple options for current day mods.

Some of the mods still say WIP but have undergone nearly monthly updates. You just have to browse through the threads and see who has been doing what.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Monday Night Chores" data-cite="Monday Night Chores" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also I’ll be that guy. But give the c verse a go. I was always a real world player. But after giving the c verse a whirl you can have so much more freedom to book guys however you want. It’s less restricting. Pick a company and get really familiar with them and their roster and you’ll really enjoy it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. I've 'modded' by own C-verse. Added a few companies, bumped up the worker count and a few other things and really enjoy it. After all it's a/the game</p><p> </p><p> If I am doing any other mod, I would definitely go down the fantasy route. Much more fun to me</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sprout1883" data-cite="Sprout1883" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This. I've 'modded' by own C-verse. Added a few companies, bumped up the worker count and a few other things and really enjoy it. After all it's a/the game<p> </p><p> If I am doing any other mod, I would definitely go down the fantasy route. Much more fun to me</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The c verse also runs smoother than any mod because it’s what the game was designed for so plays out over time as it should. I’ve found a few mods when you play far into the wheels fall off a bit. </p><p> </p><p> My c verse I play in the UK and add a few guys into that to make it interesting for me. The learning curve getting into the c verse is harder. But once you find a promotion you like and read up on the characters you start taking a shine to them and the booking is so much less constricted than real world mods in my opinion. I’d say if there is no mod you like then get the game and use the time to get familiar with the c verse and there’s boat loads of fun in there.</p>

<p>I mean thats what I meant</p><p> </p><p>

If Modders had received the neccesery tools few months in advance to start preparing for the release</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I checked Fleisch but he discontnuted the 1992 mod and the only one thats getting updated is 2020 . </p><p> </p><p>

I am most sad that Genadi has not released anything yet and he is working on the Summer of Punk</p><p> </p><p>

As stands out I think Ruthless Aggresion next update will be the one thing that will make me buy the game hopefully it gets released next few days</p>