Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...

5 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

These are all just wicked. Gotta ask - who do you use as Ashley Keith?

BP - I actually just import her stats/profile from Willrock’s MOD and let her stand alone in the CVerse as kind of an unofficial addition. In my head canon I just kind of tell myself she’s been training at MAW, wrestling dark matches and the indies. Hasn’t really broke through yet…which I believe differs from WR’s mod. I also sometimes like to use her in my personal games as a Chyna-type enforcer…not afraid to stand up to the men her cousins encounter and always willing to lock in the Proton Lock post match to embarrass the hell out of them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Great job on these! Just please don't train this thing to spell correctly, that's the point when the machines will enslave us all.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact an administrator if you have any questions or concerns. 👹

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WalterSobchak said:

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact an administrator if you have any questions or concerns. 👹

Supreme Robo-Overlord Skynet, please spare my life when you exterminate the humans. I can be useful to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Absolutely love your thread, it's inspired me to start a TCW game. Was just wondering if you ever planned to do some women wrestlers or if your TCW has a womens division. 

Either way I'm going to start trying to do this myself starting next week after seeing all the great results you've had.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JayNO said:

Absolutely love your thread, it's inspired me to start a TCW game. Was just wondering if you ever planned to do some women wrestlers or if your TCW has a womens division. 

Either way I'm going to start trying to do this myself starting next week after seeing all the great results you've had.

Thanks JayNo, I appreciate your kindness.

So I tend to run a big roster and that has included a Women’s Division in the past. My current save does not have one, but I can plan on creating some renders for women workers. My plan was to work through my TCW roster (when I’m not getting distracted with new stable ideas) and then maybe start on some other C Verse promotions if folks dig what I’m doing... 

Do you have some women workers in mind or women’s factions you would like to see? I have been reluctant to open requests until I get through at least my roster completed, but I would be interested to hear who you would like to see…

To be fair I'd work with anything you did female character wise, considering you are the reason I actually have a storyline for the likes of Danny Darkness and Joshua Taylor that is more than just being solid hands on the roster. 

I've signed Melody from USPW to lead my Womens division. My approach is to try and find any chemistry between the womens roster and Christy Higgins has recently joined the Heartbreakers as she has chemistry with Davis Wayne Newton.

Britney Hollywood has chemistry with California Love Machine so she is managing the Malibu Machine Guns

Also I have Debbie Rose and Kate Lily as a tag team who are trying to bull the womens division. Was going to team them up with Christy Higgins before I found she had chemistry with DWN.

So in my TCW save, I run two TV programs, TCW Total Wrestling and TCW Fusion, the second serves as a secondary NXT-type A-show that highlights upcoming talent. Today I had a break at work and decided to see what kind of logos I could put together for the shows to later polish up this evening...he's what came together...use as you see fit...

TCW_alt11.png

TCW_alt22.jpg

TCW_alt33.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt11.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt22.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt44.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt55.jpg

TCW Fusion_alt66.jpg

TCW TW_alt0.jpg

TCW TW_alt1.jpg

TCW TW_alt3.jpg

TCW TW_alt6.JPG