Favorite Older CVerse Wrestlers

Hey all!

I've been struggling to get into TEW 2020, and am looking at doing a diary to get into it more. The concept is going to be a parody of Heroes of Wrestling, using older CVerse wrestlers. Retired and Out of Business Wrestlers are all in. I have a few choices that I will definitely be using, but would love to hear a few suggestions if anyone has any.

Cheers!

You've gotta have Chris Caulfield and Madman Boone as a Hardcore Americans tag team!

If you're needing some solid in-ring workers, Art Reed, Buddy Garner and Bryan Holmes all sound like decent options.

I am not necessarily looking for solid in-ring options. I want it to be as goofy and shitty as possible.

<p>I have a soft spot for the tons of dumb names guys like Oscar Ozymandias and Gareth Wayne. </p><p> </p><p>

Pistol Pete Hall seems like the kind of dude who would be showing up at every old-timer's convention and Paul Steadyfast is the C'verse wrestler who shows up in every indy in America for a cup of coffee.</p>

Hiroshi Morisue might be good if you're looking for a sloppy hardcore guy who's way past his prime. His bio even says that he's pretty sad to watch at this point.

Also agreeing on Giant Redwood. A massive ego combined with near-complete inability in the ring means that he's a can't-miss for this.

Boris Kiriyakin might legitimately be one of the worst active wrestlers in the entire CVerse, and with an anachronistic gimmick to boot, so he's definitely gotta be there too.