What do you guys do to keep track of mini-feuds?

<p>I usually use a Google doc and my head. I use the doc to keep a rough outline of my major stories for a year -- my version of Mania to my version of Mania and I log the key beats of the story. I let myself figure out the smaller beats in the booking screens by keeping track of show history/what I've done and keeping an eye on where I want to go.</p><p> </p><p>

In my main save right now, I run four big shows a year and everything else is weekly TV -- so I have my big beats planned out for the four big shows. For smaller, TV only feuds/angles, I have a rough outline of how many weeks I want it to go and what I want the blow off to be.</p>

I use the notepad function and keep it simple. The feuds are listed with the intended winners and losers and their follow up destination. After that are random "big" ideas for future booking.

For example:

- Brower vs Steele - 2 cheap wins to Brower a la Albano, 1 decisive win in cage match to Steele at finale in Sept Wk.4. Next, Steele & Inoki team-up against Valiant'. Brower falls back to promo with Albano for momentum.

I prefer to keep everything in the Storyline section so I can go back and look at old feuds. If the person is just playing a small part in a bigger feud then yea I add them as a supporting player.

Otherwise I categorize my feuds by position on the card. Everything is pre-texted with either "Major" "Mid" "Minor" or "Women" This let's them be sorted accordingly in the game and let's me review old storylines by position on the card.

Minor would be where I put all short term throw away storylines or stuff that just happens to push a bigger narrative. It looks like this for example "Major: A New Challenger Rises"