Favorite piece of CVerse lore?

Hoping this is the right place to post this question, but if not, please delete it.

I only started playing TEW with the 2020 release, so I don't know a lot of the lore of the CVerse from the earlier games. So for the players who've been around longer, what's your favorite piece of lore from the CVerse?

The INSPIRE Crisis in Japan is my favourite.

Because this makes a link between WMMA and TEW universes and, at least temporarily, changes the landscape in japanese wrestling and that event makes Marat Khoklov a instant star in Japan after he won the first INSPIRE main event against Kikkawa.

The INSPIRE Crisis in Japan is my favourite.

Because this makes a link between WMMA and TEW universes and, at least temporarily, changes the landscape in japanese wrestling and that event makes Marat Khoklov a instant star in Japan after he won the first INSPIRE main event against Kikkawa.

I second that! But I also like the El Día Del Cambio from Mexico and the East Coast War including DAVE.

Operation Lullaby. Not only for being the catalyst for Richard Eisen's downfall, but the fact that two out of the three agents stuck around is hilarious to me.

The dynamic between Alex DeColt and the rest of the family is also interesting.

The post DAVE fallout for sure. At the time a lot of people were understandably upset when they went under, but a lot of good came from it. It beefed up SWF and TCW, probably being what put the latter closer to the top than ever.

FCW and PSW kinda split the remaining roster but had completely different feels. It also paved the way for USPW to take #3 after the big two got fresh faces from DAVE integrated and let the old guard leave.

I found the lore for some of the federations in the Yet To Open quite funny.

Like Canadian Women's Wrestling Federation's bio still insists that it should be the first female wrestling company in Canada. By 2020, I would've figured it would be open right now (and probably only will be via will's mod).

Or how Phoenix Wrestling Company is supposed to be a spiritual successor to DAVE, yet PSW and FCW are basically that. In all honesty, I would think PWC is more where Hardcore wrestling has been reborn/evolved into something new.

Really a lot of those companies should probably be repackaged, I think. The bios and original conditions for them have greatly changed from when they were originally introduced.

As far as in game lore that's current, I find it interesting that Sam's son Matthew pretty much is staying in Japan. I would've figured he'd come home to the US and end up in a feud with his brother at one point or another. However, he seems to be making himself a name in NEO and BHOTWG, and so I doubt he'll ever make it back to the States unless he's stolen like really late into this career.

A lot of my favourites have already been mentioned so I'll go for something a bit left field:

APW's story is pretty interesting - their plan to essentially do a WWF in Australia by collecting the top talents from the smaller promotions, only for RAW to beat them to the punch - leaving them as a weird promotion designed to be a big sports entertainment but lacking the muscle to actually succeed.