RWC+: An Importable Expansion to Real World Chronicles

Imma be real with you Bobby, been quite the two months for me, so I ended up forgetting to make any sort of list.

But I know there's at most a couple of people added this go around. Guys like LaBron Kazone and James Ryan for DPW, that Michael Jackson impersonator dude Santana Jackson, and the new NTP LoneStar champ Tommy Becker. I think that's literally all that were added.

aaaaalright, buddy! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 10:53 PM, raspymorten said:

Hey everybody! I've got some important stuff to do tomorrow, but wanna get some other things done for tonight. So I hope it's alright that I don't really have the time to do the big update post with links as well.

All the main page stuff has been updated with the new links! Go click there!

hey raspyboy! thanks again!
do you have a little list of the newly added workes? 
sorry for the same question over and over again 🙃

On 9/18/2022 at 2:58 AM, Bobby Brown said:

hey raspyboy! thanks again!
do you have a little list of the newly added workes? 
sorry for the same question over and over again 🙃

Sorry Bobby, but things have been really hectic the last couple months, so the work I have remember to do, I've forgotten to log down.

I won't go into it too much, but my aunt has been in the hospital since late July, so for the last couple months I've been living like 90% alone for the first time in my life, while still getting to work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Which has been a bit stressful. So when I do get home, I just try to focus on relaxing. I hope that's understandable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raspymorten said:

Sorry Bobby, but things have been really hectic the last couple months, so the work I have remember to do, I've forgotten to log down.

I won't go into it too much, but my aunt has been in the hospital since late July, so for the last couple months I've been living like 90% alone for the first time in my life, while still getting to work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Which has been a bit stressful. So when I do get home, I just try to focus on relaxing. I hope that's understandable.

hey raspy! more than understandable! 
i wish you all the best ... you're a good guy!

keep it up!🤘

• Like 1

Another update everybody! And this time with a bit of actual stuff added in.

The Wrestling Revolver and GrapHouse are the two new companies, along with some new workers, like Matthew Palmer and the Outrunners.

Wanted more done for this round, but the last few months of 2022 really kicked my ass. GrapHouse is 100% the work of Emmo, so give her sosme praise if you're happy to see them added.

Keep me updated on anything I screwed up. Cause there's probably something!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 1:07 AM, raspymorten said:

The Wrestling Revolver and GrapHouse are the two new companies, along with some new workers, like Matthew Palmer and the Outrunners.

Wanted more done for this round, but the last few months of 2022 really kicked my ass. GrapHouse is 100% the work of Emmo, so give her sosme praise if you're happy to see them added.

hey raspyboy! 
i can't find the outrunners 😉

On 1/2/2023 at 2:07 AM, raspymorten said:

Thank you mate , loving it :)

On 1/7/2023 at 3:01 AM, Bobby Brown said:

hey raspyboy! 
i can't find the outrunners 😉

I must've accidentally overwrote it with the wrong database at some point.

Reuploaded it. No need to redo the entire importing process, just import them from the workers menu and their tag team record.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2021 at 12:41 PM, raspymorten said:

A Guide to Importing Expansions!

So the thing about importing expansion packs... Is that I'm 99.9% sure Adam Ryland never intended the import feature to be used like this.

It was probably made more to like, grab a few workers from another mod, and put it in the mod you're making. Something like that. He didn't exactly invision people making a big database of stuff, excluisvely made to be imported into another database. So it gets finicky! And if you don't do it a certain way, then you're gonna end up with a bit of a messed up looking database.

If you're downloading something like titles+, then you're gonna have no problem, since it's just one download, and the lineages automatically come along with it. But if you're downloading anything more complex, that deals with all the sections in the editor, then you'll probably get a bit tripped up when importing stuff... So that's why I'm blatantly stealing Nutt2252's little laid out list from the ScandiGraps thread! And modifying it to give you guys a lil' help here! Nah, but for real, thank Nutt for making me realize this should be laid out in a list.

If there's a section with nothing to import, then just hop over it.

Or if it's specifically for just one minor thing, like Titles.

Import These First! (Exact order)

1. Moves
  2. Movesets
  3. Workers
  4. Companies
  5. Events
  6. Titles (If you wanna download Titles+ and/or Titles+ Awards Edition database, then this is where you bust it out and import it. Ignore all the other categories on that.)
  7. Training Facilities
  8. TV Shows
  9. Broadcasters
  10. Broadcasting Deals

Then Import These! (No exact order here)

• Alliance Members
  • Alter Egos
  • Company Relationships
  • Match Types
  • Chemistry
  • Graduates
  • Venues and Locations
  • Tag Teams
  • Stables
  • Worker Relationships

And any other sections that I'm forgetting!

Note: If you're downloading multiple packs, you should go for the larger character focused ones first, and THEN the minor, title ones. In order to avoid conflicts

For the titles+ ones, you just download the belts. Workers and such are just there so they're attributed to the correct workers upon download. If you download the workers, you run the risk of accidentally getting a whole lot of dupes in your database. Which would require a clean.

Sadly there's still a couple blindspots left. Like the fact that you cannot import a contract, and cannot overwrite a title lineage already in the mod, with another one. So in cases where there's conflicting stuff going on, the database will come with with instructions on what to change/add, both on the in-game editor whiteboard, and as a notepad that comes with the download.

Questlove, NLG & Devil_Cyborg have bene very kind, and let me do edits to the RWC Database for awhile now, and I've been trying to slowly make it easier to fix holes like the title lineages. Hopefully in like, 6 months or so. You should be able to just search for an imported wrestlers name in the title lineages bit of the editor, and set them as the holder for any titles they held.

Now! Unless I had a brainfart, and messed up somewhere. This guide should leave you with a freshly imported expansion into your Real World Chronicles database! No matter what specific expansion you're intending on downloading... Chances are I might've screwed up though, so if you have any issues, either put them in the thread, or notify me via Direct Messages!

HAPPY BOOKING!

jAzqivT.png

The second post in the thread here has the instructions for importing orders.

• Like 1

Hey, sorry for the delayed release here. That's entirely on me. Emmo got me the files on the sixth, but I've been preoccupied with an art project for awhile and most of my focus has been on that. You can also blame that lack of focus on why there's not a whole lot of new stuff. And everything that has been done and updated was entirely done by Emmo, so I can't take any praise for it.

Hope it's still good though.

• Like 3

On 3/12/2023 at 10:03 PM, NWO1990 said:

hey!

is there a list of the new workers from this month update?
I would like to add the new ones to my save game 

I'll have to ask Emmo about that. Will update this post once she responds.

UPDATE: Just Ernest Miller.

Edited by raspymorten

There we go! Bit quicker than last time.

Again, this is all Emily's work. People like to know what's up with the new version and that, so Emily did a quick write up of what she did the last month.

- added Justin Whang, Maven
- added PPW Magnum Opus w/broadcasting deal to FITE
- added "The Suplex Assassin" as a masked alter-ego to Alex Kane
- added Death Club stable (w/Suge D, The Suplex Assassin, Cole Radrick, Chris Copeland, Jack Andrews, Sidney Von Engeland, Derek Neal, Brandon Williams)
- added PPW North Atlantic Commonwealth Heritage Championship - updated title lineages for ACTION, PPW, West Coast Pro
- added Judas Icarus, Laredo Kid, Darius Carter (?) to VXS (i forget if it was Darius but)
- added Chris Hero to West Coast Pro, removed a bunch of people who weren't working there
- removed a bunch of contracts from Paradigm, don't remember who but I know I added Aaron Williams back
- updated Jody Himself's gimmick to "The Heart-Broke Kid" in GrapHouse, added Tom Lawlor to the roster and somebody else

• Like 2

Hey, sorry about the late update. Stuff snuck up on both me and Emily, but now stuff's out.

not much in the titles+ department, some pop changes and the addition of a training facility in Scandigraps, annnnd the removal of Paradigm Pro, in favorr of Timebomb, GRIND and Glory Pro for Indies+

Again, thank Emily.

• Like 1