Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to try it out next days !

I always loved the "MAW" promotion in Vanilla game, any clue on what promotion I can run that feel the same ? Not a clone, but close to the spirit

And also, a bit disappointed that there is no pic for events and TV, is there existing tools I can use to create some logos ? I mean I know there is Photoshop for exemple, but I'm not an expert.

Thanks for the release !

• 2 months later...
I notice there is no free pictures, is this done on purpose? It seems kind of odd that the regens are faceless?

It is. It's largely because the render production line just isn't there to produce enough quality renders that don't get assigned a character - if we have a render we like enough to include in the mod then it's most likely going in as a full fleshed out worker.

It is. It's largely because the render production line just isn't there to produce enough quality renders that don't get assigned a character - if we have a render we like enough to include in the mod then it's most likely going in as a full fleshed out worker.

I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something. I kind of like it this way as every regen stands out in the world, giving you the chance to create their story.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if a history of Thunderverse is posted anywhere? Like what's going on in the world some of the biggest highlights? Just anything that could give me a better feel for the game world and it's history? Would you suggest just going through and reading Bios upon Bios? or Is there a decent synopsis posted somewhere?

Does anyone know if a history of Thunderverse is posted anywhere? Like what's going on in the world some of the biggest highlights? Just anything that could give me a better feel for the game world and it's history? Would you suggest just going through and reading Bios upon Bios? or Is there a decent synopsis posted somewhere?

I know members of the team have referred to a document that had some of the old Thunderverse promotions and what their products would have been by TEW2020 standards. Might be worth asking in the T-Verse discord if anyone still has that. That might at least give you something to go off of when you read about the promotions in the Bios.

• 3 months later...

Hi, hey, hello.

Do you, person reading this, enjoy the silly antics of Wrestlesaurus X but find yourself running a little out of ideas and having to bring in *shudders* regular wrestlers?!

WELL SHUDDER NO MORE! Thunderverse Industries now has a complete compendium of additional WrestleX characters and bios that you can use (but are not required to use!) available right now!

WrestleX.zip

• Like 4

Hey true believers.

Just a lil' Christmas beat for you all. I had plans of getting a DLC pack out this week to add a whole new host of guys into the world that were majority rendered by @Markw (but not all, jhd does have a few in there) however that plan is a liiiiiittle delayed (it's coming but in classic Thunderverse fashion, I missed a deadline I set for myself so now I'm just working on it if/when).

There will be a few small fixes too with it and it'll just be the Plus version (so unlike last year where both the base and a fuller pack were dropped as a download). After that, I'm going to be more or less done with major updates/additions for the Thunderverse and this TEW - jhd will forever reserve the right to pick up the gauntlet and work on stuff if he wants, this is still his brainchild.

If you don't have this by like the end of January or any further news, feel free to prod at me with a stick.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday period over the next week and a bit. Eat, drink, be merry and watch the Winter Classic on the 2nd of January. #NotAnAd

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, neslo024 said:

In regards to the update, should I wait to start a UPJ game or will it not matter that much?

It's going to be mostly female wrestler centric so there won't be any harm starting a game (not to say it is 100% femme, it has one of my favourite male wrestlers coming). If you're doing a UPJ x AJJ run a la modern day Nooj then uhhhhh hang fire.

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2023 at 4:48 PM, Big Roguey said:

It's going to be mostly female wrestler centric so there won't be any harm starting a game (not to say it is 100% femme, it has one of my favourite male wrestlers coming). If you're doing a UPJ x AJJ run a la modern day Nooj then uhhhhh hang fire.

And here I am just starting a new AWW game

• 2 weeks later...