Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

Been playing around with CLLM and took a couple of notes.

-Should Acuatico be set as figurehead?

-Dirk Robertson's bio mentions him becoming the first American world champion in years when he won the belt in 2020 but according to his title history he won the belt in 2015 and then again in 2017.

Been playing around with CLLM and took a couple of notes.

-Should Acuatico be set as figurehead?

-Dirk Robertson's bio mentions him becoming the first American world champion in years when he won the belt in 2020 but according to his title history he won the belt in 2015 and then again in 2017.

Fixed the Dirk one by rewording the bio. In terms of the figurehead, it's an option for players for sure but the wording of Acuatico's bio is moreso that he's been the person that's keeping CLLM going. Not necessarily a figurehead but definitely a locker room leader type deal.

I'm not going to lie. I got jabaited pretty hard by the 10-1 thing. I thought for sure that was an October 1st release and you guys were just letting people have early access for testing.

I've got something to do this weekend. :)

Lol it was just a countdown!

I downloaded the data folder and put it in the database folder for TEW but it doesn't show up when I load the game. I've got the 1970 mod, the Default database, and a RW one installed from this month that are working fine. Any tips?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Trey" data-cite="Trey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I downloaded the data folder and put it in the database folder for TEW but it doesn't show up when I load the game. I've got the 1970 mod, the Default database, and a RW one installed from this month that are working fine. Any tips?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gotta create the database in the game before you copy the game files over.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ping von Erich" data-cite="Ping von Erich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Gotta create the database in the game before you copy the game files over.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't have to.</p><p> </p><p> Have you added an empty SaveGames folder to the database folder?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Markw" data-cite="Markw" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You don't have to.<p> </p><p> Have you added an empty SaveGames folder to the database folder?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I tried that when I was troubleshooting it before after comparing the folders of other mods. </p><p> </p><p> I haven't created the database in the game for it and honestly I'm not 100% sure what that means.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Trey" data-cite="Trey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, I tried that when I was troubleshooting it before after comparing the folders of other mods. <p> </p><p> I haven't created the database in the game for it and honestly I'm not 100% sure what that means.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the pre-game editor section, there's a button on the button to create a database.</p><p> </p><p> But the folder for the database should have a "SaveGames" folder, an "Intros" folder, and the TEW2020.mdb file.</p>

Hello guys! Im having a little bit of trouble following the lore of this year, especially refering to Wrestlesaurus X: it seems that in the time past from Diamond to Rey de Reyes, the company not only folded but change his name, and then a new Wrestlesaurus X appears in the Tri-State, with a different product.

Am i right??

Hello guys! Im having a little bit of trouble following the lore of this year, especially refering to Wrestlesaurus X: it seems that in the time past from Diamond to Rey de Reyes, the company not only folded but change his name, and then a new Wrestlesaurus X appears in the Tri-State, with a different product.

Am i right??

Yes, you are correct. The Diamond WrestleX was retconned into Lucha Americana. It was still owned by El Mariachi, had the same roster etc., but the name changed. That promotion closed down in the interim.

The WrestleX in Rey de Reyes is a brand new company with no connection to Lucha Americana. Basically it was too good of a name/logo to pass up on, particularly as it fits so well with the new Monster Battle product.

Yes, you are correct. The Diamond WrestleX was retconned into Lucha Americana. It was still owned by El Mariachi, had the same roster etc., but the name changed. That promotion closed down in the interim.

The WrestleX in Rey de Reyes is a brand new company with no connection to Lucha Americana. Basically it was too good of a name/logo to pass up on, particularly as it fits so well with the new Monster Battle product.

Thanks for the quick answer! I had a hard time putting 2 + 2 together :D but now everything makes sense

Tanahashi with a rampant ego problem. :p

First time playing with a fictional database since TEW 2010 and it's incredible how everything's so different compared to all those real world mods.

There's really a problem when it comes to judging RW workers stats and popularity. Sometimes it's accurate but doesn't translate well into the TEW mechanics, sometimes it's too biased. It's hard to find the perfect RW mod. Those problems don't exist at all with mods like the Thunderverse.

Couple minor things I noticed setting up a DIASPORA save.

-Rocky Rivera’s bio mentions his team with Alex Petrov but iirc Alex has been renamed for this edition.

-The two guys who make up the Jade Fists tag team are in separate stables. This could be intentional I wasn’t sure.