ZEN: Art Of Wrestling

1. Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Buckminster Snark & Kaliope Woodchuck.

2. Toady vs Vertigo.

3. Skullduggery (Cyanide & Damian Dastardly w/Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (SubUrban Legend & Killer B).

4. Halloween Knight & Pumpkin Jack vs ZERO & HalloWarped.

1. Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Buckminster Snark & Kaliope Woodchuck.

The Armada has been on a roll but my sense (if I’m reading things right) is that this is the B team in the group. Hard match to pick but I’ll go with the faces

2. Toady vs Vertigo.

If Vertigo loses this, then it’s time to hang them up

3. Skullduggery (Cyanide & Damian Dastardly w/Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (SubUrban Legend & Killer B).

Eventually something is going to occur with DD and Skullduggery and it might start here. But I think a slow burn will continue and they pick up the win

4. Halloween Knight & Pumpkin Jack vs ZERO & HalloWarped.

Jack and the Boss to win and giving HK some mo for a title match

Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Buckminster Snark & Kaliope Woodchuck

Snark and Kaliope are beyond the fodder of Deathwatch Beetle and Laguna. Though Beetle is a talent.

Toady vs Vertigo

Toady gets an upset after shenanigans hopefully, not a fan of Vertigo long term. This is the fight I am least confident predicting.

Skullduggery (Cyanide & Damian Dastardly w/Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (SubUrban Legend & Killer B)

Skullduggery are above The Knights at this point.

Halloween Knight & Pumpkin Jack vs ZERO & HalloWarped.

Heels get the win as I don't see Warped and ZERO working effectively.

#6 ZEN: Way Of The Jester

aOXgaja.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Jester

Date: Saturday, Week 2, June 2020

Attendance: 86

Show Rating: 62

Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Buckminster Snark & Kaliope Woodchuck.

IQg9CIF.jpgamiFmen.jpg8dCpNrA.pngkoXZqZ1.jpgJe2MuYW.jpg

Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) defeated Buckminster Snark & Kaliope Woodchuck in 10 minutes via pinfall when Deathwatch Beetle pinned Buckminster Snark after a Beetle Juice Driver. During an interview a week prior, ZEN Conceptual Champion' Woodchuck said she'd give Snark one more chance as her tag team partner following what happened in their last match together (Kaliope ended up slapping Buckminster for being a creep). Throughout the match Snark refused to allow Woodchuck to tag him in, shouting "you're not worth it". Eventually Alien Armada got hold of Buckminster Snark and forced him to take the tag! Woodchuck then left Snark alone to be dismantled by Alien Armada. 45

ANGLE:

a5nl0e5.jpg

koXZqZ1.jpg

Following the events of the opening match' the crowd were silenced as an unidentified flying object was seen hovering above the ring. Moments later a huge beam of light shone down, leaving fans gasping in shock! Things got stranger when all of a sudden Buckminster Snark starting levitating up the beam of light towards the craft, and then poof it was gone. Could this be the last we see of Buckminster Snark? 48

Toady vs Vertigo.

1JHm4fV.jpg8dCpNrA.pngNpWSWm1.jpg

Vertigo defeated Toady in 12 minutes via pinfall after a Radar Legdrop. 51

Skullduggery (Cyanide & Damian Dastardly w/Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (SubUrban Legend & Killer B).

aeXUAat.jpg2nGVB8I.jpg9n9UFgm.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpgrtISqWX.jpg

Skullduggery (Cyanide & Damian Dastardly) defeated The Knights Temple (SubUrban Legend & Killer B) in 18 minutes via pinfall when Dastardly pinned Killer B after a Dastardly Cunning. During the match SubUrban Legend had both members of Skullduggery separately beat after hitting Legend Killers on them, however Rekha distracted the referee, allowing Cyanide & Dastardly to make saves on one another. In the end SubUrban Legend left the ring to confront Rekha, which ended up with Cyanide having to step in, causing a brawl on the outside of the ring, thus leaving Dastardly to pick up the win over Killer B. 62

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

aeXUAat.jpg2nGVB8I.jpgikQejMA.jpg

Following Skullduggery's victory' Damian Dastardly took to the mic and asked Cyanide; "Have I done enough now to be given your blessing on becoming the heir of Skullduggery?". Cyanide says; "You've made a good start, but let's be honest, Rekha and I saved you multiple times tonight from being pinned by SubUrban Legend, so how about you answer SubUrban Legend's next open challenge!?" 58

Halloween Knight & Pumpkin Jack vs ZERO & HalloWarped.

44eWpdf.jpgkLWANCE.jpg8dCpNrA.png09473Ot.jpgowf2Xwj.jpg

Halloween Knight & Pumpkin Jack defeated ZERO & HalloWarped in 25 minutes when Halloween Knight submitted HalloWarped with a Pumpkin Patch. Following his submission victory' Halloween Knight called out ZERO for a match at ZEN: Way Of The Warrior for the ZEN Master Championship. This main event match has gone down as ZEN's highest rated match of 2020 so far, with all four competitors stealing the show! 63

Predictions:

Satyr24: 4/4

danyp92: 4/4

christmas_ape: 4/4

KyTeran: 3/4

Theheel: 3/4

neslo024: 2/4

HiPlus: 2/4

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

Another funny show. I really enjoy what are you doing with Alien Armada and adding Snark to the mix is definitely interesting (and another idea i'm going to use in m ZEN save ah!) Very good the way you are booking Skullduggery too, but about the Main Event... i like HK but i really hope ZERO wins against him.

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling Quarterly

nFipcXV.jpg

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling - Quarterly Update (Jun 2020)

CREATIVE:

Franchise Players:

1. Cyanide.

2. Halloween Knight.

3. Devilfish.

4. Damian Dastardly.

5. SubUrban Legend.

aeXUAat.jpg44eWpdf.jpg3PW4Rzj.jpg2nGVB8I.jpgikQejMA.jpg

Next Big Things:

1. Laguna The Loyal.

2. Banky Bremner.

3. Deathwatch Beetle.

4. Urban Fox.

5. Crime Buster.

amiFmen.jpgHJHmh1j.jpgIQg9CIF.jpguuonWvT.jpgWMCPIpo.jpg

BACKSTAGE:

100% Positive Backstage Atmosphere.

CONTRACTS:

Banky Bremner: $30

Black Flash: $170

Buckminster Snark: $20

Classy Paul Massey (road agent): $20

Crime Buster: $20

Cyanide: $210

Damian Dastardly: $20

Deathwatch Beetle: $20

Devilfish: $30

HalloWarped: $20

Halloween Knight: N/A

Kalliope Woodchuck: $20

Karrg The Conquerer: $20

Killer B: $20

Laguna The Loyal: $20

Lerone Slim: $20

Lone Shark: $50

Man O'War: $20

Pink Spider: $30

Pumpkin Jack: $30

Rekha: $20

Steven Yale (referee): $50

SubUrban Legend: $30

Toady: $20

Trevor Feather: $20

Urban Fox: $20

Vertigo: $20

ZERO: $20

PRODUCTION:

Production Values: Limited (lowest).

Live Event Experience: Volunteers (lowest).

Broadcast Quality: Amateur (lowest).

Music: Small Time (lowest).

ROSTER POPULARITY (NZ):

Banky Bremner: 3

Black Flash: 28

Buckminster Snark: 28

Classy Paul Massey (road agent): 10

Crime Buster: 12

Cyanide: 42

Damian Dastardly: 41

Deathwatch Beetle: 19

Devilfish: 43

HalloWarped: 33

Halloween Knight: 42

Kalliope Woodchuck: 24

Karrg The Conquerer: 33

Killer B: 32

Laguna The Loyal: 10

Lerone Slim: 25

Lone Shark: 34

Man O'War: 33

Pink Spider: 36

Pumpkin Jack: 45

Rekha: 18

Steven Yale (referee): 24

SubUrban Legend: 31

Toady: 32

Trevor Feather: 33

Urban Fox: 9

Vertigo: 35

ZERO: 42

SIZE/POPULARITY:

New South Wales: 0

Queensland: 0

South Australia: 0

Victoria: 0

Western Australia: 0

Tasmania: 0

New Zealand: 14 (+2)

(Insignificant)

NOTES:

ZEN: Way Of The Philosopher's importance has risen.

ZEN: Way Of The Poet's importance has risen.

ZEN: Way Of The Jester's importance has risen.

Merchandise has been upgraded to amateur level (2/10).

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

Killer B vs Lerone Slim w/Rekha.

Still crazy Rekha is dating Damian, can't wait to see them branch into a power couple. Oh god imagine the cowardly style heel in Dastardly being protected by the power that is Rekha. Killer B wins to preserve some momentum against the lowest totem pole in Lerone Slim.

HalloWarped vs Pumpkin Jack

Jack is the most over guy in the company, baring outside interference to keep Jack occupied outside of the main event he wins.

Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend

Two future mainstays in the Oceanic scene pitting off in what should be a fun affair with the more refined Damian making a claim to be second in command.

ZEN Master Championship Match

ZERO © vs Halloween Knight

I don't think ZERO is the long-term champion, but he is the champion right now.

1. Killer B vs Lerone Slim w/Rekha.

Don’t feel like Slim is going anywhere and he is likely to lose his manager soon.

2. HalloWarped vs Pumpkin Jack.

Jack is still The Man in Zen!

3. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend.

Double D continues to roll

ZEN Master Championship Match:

4. ZERO © vs Halloween Knight.

I have never been able to get into Zero. Maybe it’s the blah mask or I just equate his name to boring. Where 2016 Cverse or now 2020, so I’m hoping the Boss takes him out.

#7 ZEN: Way Of The Warrior

VlPkJE1.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Warrior

Date: Saturday, Week 2, July 2020

Attendance: 98

Show Rating: 61

Killer B w/Molly Cuddle vs Lerone Slim w/Rekha.

rtISqWX.jpgNlpxA3q.jpg.76617f77b1e2b0afb5ad5acc531c11c9.jpg8dCpNrA.pngejnGdmW.jpg9n9UFgm.jpg

Killer B defeated Lerone Slim in 10 minutes via pinfall after a B-Sting. Killer B was on top for almost the entirety of this match, with Lerone Slim looking to Rekha for help on numerous occasions from the outside. However, to Slim's dismay Rekha was too busy texting on her phone...

HalloWarped vs Pumpkin Jack.

owf2Xwj.jpg8dCpNrA.pngkLWANCE.jpg

Pumpkin Jack defeated HalloWarped in 15 minutes via pinfall after an Orange Bowl. This was a grudge match following Halloween Knight & Pumpkin Jack's tag team victory over HalloWarped & ZERO on ZEN: Way Of The Jester. HalloWarped made some comments about Pumpkin Jack's lack of "getting it done when it matters" recently and challenged Jack to meet him here one on one, a challenge I'm sure he already regrets making.

ANGLE:

ikQejMA.jpgO5AL3kq.jpg2nGVB8I.jpg

SubUrban Legend rapped his way to the ring prior to issuing his latest open challenge, which was answered as expected by Damian Dastardly, as per request of Skullduggery leader' Cyanide.

Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend.

2nGVB8I.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpg

SubUrban Legend defeated Damian Dastardly in 20 minutes via pinfall after a Legend Killer. Dastardly had the upper hand going into the final moments of the match, looking to finish SubUrban Legend off with the Dastardly Cunning. However, Skullduggery's Rekha made her way through the crowd with a bucket of popcorn, pushing and shoving fans while vocally cheering Dastardly on. Rekha's actions were not received well, with Damian Dastardly clearly put off his game, even stopping in motion to shout "get outta here!". SubUrban Legend made the most of the opportunity and nailed Dastardly with the Legend Killer. This match went down as ZEN's highest rated match of 2020 so far, with both competitors putting on a clinic!

ANGLE:

09473Ot.jpg

Backstage before the main event' ZERO says he is ZEN's most prized WARRIOR and will prove it by dismembering ZEN's founder, Halloween Knight.

zxZBVjB.jpg

Halloween Knight vs ZERO ©.

44eWpdf.jpg8dCpNrA.png09473Ot.jpg

ZERO © defeated Halloween Knight in 28 minutes via submission after Halloween Knight submitted to the Holding Out For A Zero (

). ZERO makes defence number 4 of the ZEN Master Championship. Throughout the main event Halloween Knight appeared to be distracted, often searching through the crowd or looking up strenuously at the rafters. The distraction wasn't clear until the closing moments of the match, when Laguna The Loyal & Deathwatch Beetle could be seen shining laser pens into Halloween Knight's eyes from a distance, thus allowing ZERO to take his opportunity, screwing Halloween Knight out of his ZEN Master Championship shot.

ANGLE:

a5nl0e5.jpg

Q5rnbCc.jpgn1wK1zV.jpgamiFmen.jpgIQg9CIF.jpg

44eWpdf.jpg3PW4Rzj.jpgWMCPIpo.jpg

After the match' Karrg The Conquerer & Man O'War came out from under the ring and started to beatdown Halloween Knight, until Devilfish and Crime Buster made the save. However, all hell broke lose as Laguna The Loyal & Deathwatch Beetle joined their Alien Armada stablemates to outnumber Halloween Knight, Devilfish and Crime Buster, thus turning into an absolute slobberknocker to close the show.

Predictions:

christmas_ape: 4/4

HiPlus: 3/4

KyTeran: 3/4

danyp92: 3/4

Satyr24: 2/4

Theheel: 2/4

I hope everybody had a great Halloween, thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

Edited by joshbrady91

ZEN: Way Of The Liar Card

uVYaCy8.jpg

1. Black Flash vs Lone Shark.

2. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Devilfish & Crime Buster.

3. HalloWarped vs Trevor Feather.

4. Halloween Knight vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend II.

Feel free to enter your predictions below!

Another good show, Rekha causing both Lerone and Damian's defeat is an interesting development. Curious about what will happen next. I'm happy ZERO won, but about the Alien Armada (funny interference as always) i want to know what happened to Snark!

Anyway...

1. Black Flash vs Lone Shark.

2. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Devilfish & Crime Buster.

3. HalloWarped vs Trevor Feather.

4. Halloween Knight vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend II.

Not really sure about any of this.

Black Flash vs Lone Shark

I don't think either guy has made the show, but Lone Shark has been in ZEN before and that just looks great.

Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Devilfish & Crime Buster

Really balanced match up but I support the Man O'War

HalloWarped vs Trevor Feather

Warped has been getting a chance to show off his talent, and should continue

Halloween Knight vs Karrg The Conquerer.

As upset as Alian Armada continues to dominate.

Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend II.

Damian was unlucky last time, no way it happens two months in a row.

1. Black Flash vs Lone Shark.- Flash is good and someone that can be really useful.

2. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Devilfish & Crime Buster- could go either way buy I feel like the good guys could use a win.

3. HalloWarped vs Trevor Feather.- Could be a show stealing match with two underrated workers. I think you have big plans for HalloWarped and this could turn into a longer thing with their tag team partners getting pulled in as well.

4. Halloween Knight vs Karrg The Conquerer- a win here would go a long way to legitimizing Karrg.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend II.- a win here sets up the rubber match.

#8 ZEN: Way Of The Liar

uVYaCy8.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Liar

Date: Saturday, Week 2, August 2020

Attendance: 92

Show Rating: 60

Black Flash vs Lone Shark.

98WzAkK.jpg8dCpNrA.pngQRPOtrH.jpg

Lone Shark defeated Black Flash in 14 minutes via pinfall after a Diving Finn Drop (

).

Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Devilfish & Crime Buster.

n1wK1zV.jpgIQg9CIF.jpg8dCpNrA.png3PW4Rzj.jpgWMCPIpo.jpg

Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) defeated Devilfish & Crime Buster in 12 minutes when Man O'War pinned Crime Buster after a Neptune's Trident. Devilfish was clearly frustrated during the match, with Crime Buster finding it difficult to make a tag. Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle tagged really well together in this match, keeping Crime Buster in their corner, as far away from Devilfish as possible. Crime Buster did eventually make the tag and Devilfish managed to get in a lot of good offence on Alien Armada. However, Crime Buster tagged himself back in and would end up eating the pin.

HalloWarped vs Trevor Feather.

owf2Xwj.jpg8dCpNrA.pngXoNXtIO.jpg

HalloWarped defeated Trevor Feather in 15 minutes via pinfall after a Warp Speed.

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

ejnGdmW.jpg9n9UFgm.jpg2nGVB8I.jpgaeXUAat.jpg

Backstage' Lerone Slim was questioning Rekha following her actions at the previous event. Slim; "Rekha, who were you texting that was so important during MY match?" Rekha; "Nobody! *Rekha winks at Damian Dastardly*" Dastardly laughs and tries to regain his composer by changing the subject. Dastardly; "So...Cyanide, when I beat SubUrban Legend tonight, will I officially become the heir to Skullduggery?" Cyanide; "Let's talk about that after the match, I'm more interested in what Slim's talking about, who were you texting Rekha?". Dastardly again changes the subject. Dastardly; "Rekha, I don't want you distracting me out there tonight, you are the ONLY reason I lost last time. If you want to do some dirty work for me at ringside that's fine, but cheering me on from the crowd with a bucket of popcorn in your hands is just a plain distraction". Rekha; "Fine! *rolls eyes*".

Halloween Knight vs Karrg The Conquerer.

44eWpdf.jpg8dCpNrA.pngQ5rnbCc.jpg

Karrg The Conquerer defeated Halloween Knight in 18 minutes via pinfall after a Karrg Destroyer. It was anticipated that Alien Armada would make some efforts during this match to distract Halloween Knight, but in the end it was Halloween Knight's buddy Crime Buster who actually cost him the match. Crime Buster pre-empted an interference from Alien Armada by patrolling the stage and ring area vigorously, which in-tern had Halloween Knight on edge throughout the match, often looking over to Crime Buster to see if he'd found anything/anyone. The Karrg Destroyer came moments after Crime Buster yelled "I've found something!". That "something" was unveiled after the match to be a blow-up doll dressed as Laguna The Loyal.

ANGLE:

rdI1i7W.jpg

Q5rnbCc.jpgJe2MuYW.jpg

Following his victory over Halloween Knight' Karrg The Conquerer called out Kalliope Woodchuck. Karrg: "Hey... Woodchuck!, seeing as I took care of Buckminster Snark for you, how about you take care of me?". Karrg: "You've been hiding that Conceptual title for some time, how about you let me take it off your hands?"

Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend II.

2nGVB8I.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpg

Damian Dastardly defeated SubUrban Legend in 22 minutes via pinfall after a Dastardly Cunning. This was an important rematch for Dastardly, who was on a mission to prove to Cyanide why he should be heir to Skullduggery. Damian Dastardly really excelled in this match, putting on perhaps the best in-ring performance of the year for ZEN.

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

2nGVB8I.jpgaeXUAat.jpg

A victorious Damian Dastardly requested that Cyanide come down to the ring. Dastardly; "Cyanide, I've done what you've asked me to do, I've beaten SubUrban Legend. I've also beaten Killer B, Black Flash and Lone Shark." Cyanide; "Congratulations Damian, that you have. You've also lost to SubUrban Legend though, haven't you!?" Dastardly; "Don't even try going back on your word, you wouldn't wanna be known as a LIAR now, would you?" Cyanide; "Me, a LIAR? I don't think so. You didn't get the job done at Way Of The Warrior, so that's on you. I tell you what, you and SubUrban Legend are 1-1, so if you can beat SubUrban Legend in match III, you'll officially be my right hand man and heir to Skullduggery.

Predictions:

KyTeran: 5/5

HiPlus: 5/5

christmas_ape: 4/5

Theheel: 4/5

danyp92: 3/5

neslo024: 3/5

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Spy Card

5XZsFe7.jpg

1. Lerone Slim w/Rekha vs Urban Fox.

2. Trevor Feather vs Vertigo.

3. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.

4. Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend III.

Feel free to enter your predictions below!

NOTES:

ZERO is out injured until March 2021 (ZEN Master Championship will not be vacated).

The Ghost Hunters' Mister Hyde has been injured since the start of the diary, but will soon return (ZEN Harmony Championship #1 Contender Tournament upcoming).