MLW: Underground Revolution by Blodyxe & Kanegan

u5OUeKf.png

IWA Carribean Heavyweight Championship

qewow1r.jpg

King Muertes

Previous Champions

Richard Holliday (January 2021 - July 2021, 4 defenses)

8VdtjzM.jpg

MLW World Middleweight Championship

TRvYern.png

Myron Reed (2x)

Previous Champions

Lio Rush (January 2021 - May 2021, 6 defenses)

yyCq0d3.pngyyCq0d3.png

MLW World Tag Team Championship

KzMhXJK.jpgVTgWNnB.jpg

Von Erichs (2x)

Previous Champions

Los Parks (January 2021 - September 2021, 6 defenses)

A0Xx50Z.png

MLW National Openweight Championship

RxGALz8.jpg

Alexander Hammerstone

BtBcq6B.png

MLW World Heavyweight Championship

RxGALz8.jpg

Alexander Hammerstone

Previous Champions

Jacob Fatu (July 2019 - September 2021, 10 defenses)

5FO5gem.jpg

<iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z8FrNfKvQwY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MLW: Underground Revolution

Mod

RWC: August ‘21 by Quest and NLG

Authors

Kanegan (Fusion) and Blodyxe (Azteca)

User Character

Court Bauer

TV Schedule

Azteca - "A" show - Monday - 1 hour

Fusion - "A" show - Wednesday - 1 hour (may be expanded later on)

Event Schedule

pA841nk.png

OOC

Blodyxe: Welcome to Underground Revolution, everyone! I'm excited to get back into dynasty writing and want to thank Kanegan for pitching me this idea. It's been a while since I collaborated with someone, especially for a diary. I'm looking forward to presenting Azteca Underground in this project, and just wanted to note that this doesn't mean the end of my Lucha Underground diary. I hope people will appreciate what I and Kanegan have to share!

<div style="width:1250px;padding:15px;border-top: 5px groove #bd0012;border-right: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-bottom: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-left: 5px groove#bd0012;margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:60%";">

5FO5gem.jpg

MLW Fusion ALPHA #1

Cxi9lVE.png

Women Taking Centre Stage…??

Rumors of MLW developing plans for a women’s division first came to light through MLW’s Twitter account after Battle Riot III.

MLW has hired long-time independent promoter Dave Prazak to help launch the promotion’s women’s division. In 2005, Prazak founded SHIMMER which quickly became the go-to company in the United States for women’s wrestling featuring many of the top female talents in the industry. The first step to this revolution was taken when Team Sea Stars, Delmi Exo and Ashley Vox were signed to long term contracts with the League.

With rumor mills going into overdrive about who else would be signed, we need to wait till after Fightland to find out.

KFWDO3T.jpg

Unique Opportunities Await...

The women’s division coming to Major League Wrestling isn’t the only thing that will help refresh the promotion. We’re talking about Azteca Underground - a spiritual successor of a certain South West promotion that captured the hearts of the believers all around the world.

The rumors of this unlikely revival were confirmed when El Jefe graced the screen to determine the fate of Salina De La Renta on the final episode of Fusion. Months after that, at Battle Riot III, Cesar Duran stepped into the MLW ring for the first time, revealing himself as the new MLW matchmaker alongside the League Championship Committee. Things are bound to get interesting with the new honcho in town, and now there’s rumors that Azteca Underground will act as a separate brand within the framework of MLW. Los Parks, the current MLW World tag team champions are signed with the second brand and will do their best to make Cesar a happy jefe.

With the knowledge of two brands, Fusion and Azteca, expect double the violence, double the mayhem and double the action coming to you every single week!

pHReabt.jpg

El Jefe's Skeleton Crew Is Led by "The Chairman"

Los Parks, the current MLW World tag team champions are signed with the Azteca brand and will do their best to make Cesar Duran a happy jefe.

They make up a skeleton crew of the second brand, pun very much intended, and will have a certain booking advantage, since the boss would like to keep the gold closer to himself. There's quite a few tag teams hunting for that set of championship belts, with Injustice, LAX, Team Filthy, Von Erichs and many more wanting a bite of the cherry. Now that Los Parks don't have the support of Salina de la Renta, they will have to rely even more on the 'twin magic' trickery inside the ropes. Could "The Chairman" and his sons fight off all the challengers, or would their title reign be cut short by one of MLW's native tag teams?

We will find out an answer to that question at Fightland, as Court Bauer confirmed that the World Tag Champs will be in the house at the historic 2300 Arena.

vSTEU3n.jpg

The Young GOAT Reigns Again!

Season finale edition of Fusion gave us a lot of exciting moments, but none as memorable and significant as the battle between “The Man of The Hour” Lio Rush and “The Young GOAT” Myron Reed.

A match of the year candidate saw two of the best high flyers in the game go toe to toe, and Reed coming out victorious to become the first ever two-time MLW Middleweight champion. The title match is still available for viewing pleasure, so you don’t have any excuse to be unfamiliar with the champion. Myron is expected to carry out his champion responsibilities while fighting alongside Injustice brethrens Jordan Oliver and Calvin Tankman, who rightfully can be regarded as the future of Major League Wrestling.

It looks like they would have to fight LAX for that status, as the hungry latino army led by Konnan made their presence known by attacking Reed and Oliver at Battle Riot III.

635TklW.jpg

Opera Cup Winner Is Waiting For The Perfect Moment?

Speaking of great injustice, the former MLW World champion 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor never got a shot at Fatu after winning the 2020 Opera Cup!

Mr. Lawlor mauled the likes of Rocky Romero, ACH, and Low-Ki to pick up the prestigious tournament award, but a title match against 'The Samoan Werewolf' never happened. Maybe it has something to do with Tom himself, who has missed a lot of shows due to his NJPW Strong commitments, maybe the reason lies within the stacked roster of the league. Maybe Tom is scared of going 0-3 against the dominant Fatu, the same man who beat Lawlor for the championship all the way back in 2019. Either way, MLW is advancing fast and looking to hold another Opera Cup tournament this October.

If Tom Lawlor doesn't want to miss his train, he has to step up and show why he's a leader of Team Filthy, challenging the top dog sooner rather than later.

YclU2cK.jpg

HAAAAIL CONTRA!!

As bad and violent Team Filthy is, there's no faction as dominant as CONTRA!

The flags of this group are hanging over Major League Wrestling like a black cloud for more than a year now. Led by Josef Samael, this faction is involved in every bit of scheming you can imagine. The mouthpiece always talks about the expanding army, and that's not a lie - CONTRA is growing in numbers and makes them count in the biggest and most important battles. Simon Gotch, Ikuro Kwon, Daivari, Sentai Death Squad, and last but not least, Mads Krugger are running roughshot and cutting down every person that gets in the way of the big plan and the kingpin Jacob Fatu.

"The Samoan Werewolf" is undefeated in singles competition, and has nine successful title defences under his belt. Will he make it into double digits, or another long-time champion will topple the monster and return the gold to the league?

7P6Umca.png

The Rise of Alexander Hammerstone

Alexander Hammerstone is the longest reigning active champion in Major League Wrestling, having held the MLW Openweight championship for over 800 days.

One could say that it's high time he breaks out into the main event battling another dominant MLW champion in Jacob Fatu! Hammer's rise has been gradual and steady, he has beaten almost everyone there's to beat, notching up an impressive number of title defences - twelve. This powerhouse has all the qualities a main eventer should have. He has a great look, build and work ethic to put the promotion on his wide shoulders and carry it to the new heights. Alexander proved to be capable of that, as he was the winner of the latest Battle Riot, overcoming the odds against a ring stacked with CONTRA members.

Time will tell if Hammerstone is the man to free MLW from the death grip of CONTRA, but there's a feeling that the coronation of "The Muscle Mountain" is a matter of 'when', not 'if'.

5FO5gem.jpg</div>

This looks excellent, I've been an off-and-on fan of MLW for a few years and think this is a great time to book them in TEW. As a long time LU fan, I'll be interested to see what you do with Azteca Underground.

The one negative in MLW for me has been the lack of a women's division so I'm really pleased to see they're finally addressing that and I'm curious who you will sign up for it.

As for Hammerstone, I absolutely love Fatu but recognise he has to drop the belt at some point so I'm intrigued to see if Hammer is who you choose.

Excited to see what you guys can do here, will be following along for sure!

This looks excellent, I've been an off-and-on fan of MLW for a few years and think this is a great time to book them in TEW. As a long time LU fan, I'll be interested to see what you do with Azteca Underground.

The one negative in MLW for me has been the lack of a women's division so I'm really pleased to see they're finally addressing that and I'm curious who you will sign up for it.

As for Hammerstone, I absolutely love Fatu but recognise he has to drop the belt at some point so I'm intrigued to see if Hammer is who you choose.

Welcome PuroJoshi, and thanks for the kind words!

Hope we deliver an interesting spin on MLW here. Kanegan is in charge of Fusion, and I'm booking Azteca Underground, so the shows will naturally have different flavors and looks.

We're both MLW enjoyers though, so we'll try our best to do well with the company :)

Definitely following along; glad to see MLW is getting some love. They have a very talented roster and they've been doing cool things with Azteca, Contra etc.

Hey Broski, glad to have you with us! I agree about MLW, they have so many great people on the roster, and we will sign some more talent to make the league a legitimate alternative to WWE, ROH, NWA and AEW. :cool:

<div style="width:1250px;padding:15px;border-top: 5px groove #bd0012;border-right: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-bottom: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-left: 5px groove#bd0012;margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:60%";">

5FO5gem.jpg

MLW Fusion ALPHA #2

Fusion Recap - August

XmRA2vU.jpg

L.A.X-Injustice War

When Konnan debuted his new version of L.A.X at Battle Riot III, the wrestlers who were most unhappy with them were Injustice, as Rivera and Boogie attacked Reed and Oliver, making a statement.

This led them to a warpath and in the third week of August, they faced each other in a six man tag with L.A.X coming up victorious when Rivera pinned Oliver. With the tag tournament starting next month and these two facing each other again, L.A.X will be carrying the momentum going into the all important match.

TbFRaN8.jpg

Von Erichs Get Their Hands Filthy

Another feud that has been boiling over the recent months has been the Von Erichs versus Team Filthy. Lawlor made it personal when during his match against Marshall, Violence is Forever ran in and attacked their father Kevin and put him in a hospital.

Von Erichs are on warpath now and Marshall avenged his loss when he and Ross defeated Kevin Ku and King Mo in a Bunkhouse Brawl. With both Von Erichs and Violence is Forever being featured in the upcoming tag tournament, expect these groups to face each other again.

9MkHfue.png

Mentor and Protege

Bu Ku Dao tried looking up to his teacher TJP. They were developing into a good team until they lost in the tag title fight against Los Parks. From there, all hell broke loose as TJP, furious with Dao for eating the pin, slapped him hard and continued bullying him backstage. Bu Ku Dao wanted a match and in the 3rd week of August, they faced off in an emotionally charged match but TJP won that match fair and square. This partnership may be over but Bu Ku Dao’s search for a mentor continues.

sfxYVnQ.jpg

Fatu’s Reign of Terror Continues

Fatu had been champion for over 750 days now and his latest defense in the main event of Fusion #135, the last Fusion of August came against the latest signing of Azteca Underground, the former Son of Havoc, Matt Cross. It was a competitive match but in the end, one moonsault was enough to end it in the favor of the champion.

DItmFsv.jpg

The New King of The Caribbean

Azteca already have the MLW World Tag Team Championships in their home with Los Parks holding it but they got hold of another major belt as King Muertes defeated “The Most Marketable” Richard Holliday for the IWA Caribbean Heavyweight title, kickstarting the latest chapter in the reign of “The Man of 1000 Deaths”</div>

Best of luck with this project guys, I'm excited to see what you both do. :)

Thanks a lot, Mootinie! Hope we keep you with us for a long time :p

Super interested. MLW is an underrated product in the current landscape, and Court Bauer being the ultimate carny worker online makes it all the more lovable. They 'keep kayfabe' better than a lot of other promotions nowadays, which is great too.

I am surprised MLW doesn't have a bigger following. Their Pulp Fusion videos were great during lockdown, and their weekly show is just one hour long, which for my taste is the perfect amount of time. And of course they put their videos on Youtube, which was super handy. I'm looking forward to more MLW content dropping soon, they are getting busy right now. Thanks for commenting Hashasheen ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone. We look forward to make this one enjoyable for all. My above post has been updated with the recap of the August Fusion episodes. Our diary game starts from September where we tackle the two different brands with myself taking Fusion and Blodyxe taking Azteca.

We hope you all are there for the ride and we will be happy to make any new fans for MLW through our diary.

I am surprised MLW doesn't have a bigger following. Their Pulp Fusion videos were great during lockdown, and their weekly show is just one hour long, which for my taste is the perfect amount of time. And of course they put their videos on Youtube, which was super handy.

Well the problems are many. Court might be the asshole whisperer (in that he gets all these assholes together and on the same page), but a lot of people don't want to watch them regardless. A lot of wrestling fans aren't the type to chase down content even if its accessible, because appointment viewing is for television only. And MLW definitely doesn't have a budget, so when Court tapes around a special what you get is a dead crowd and spoilers for the actual matches, plus a lot of wrestlers who aren't very good and are gimmicked up to cover for that.

It very much has the feel of a neo-territory, but I just wish Court had more room to play financially and better mediums for airing his product.

<div style="width:1250px;padding:15px;border-top: 5px groove #bd0012;border-right: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-bottom: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-left: 5px groove#bd0012;margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:60%";">Home, Sweet Home

VCoB6Uw.png

Following this intriguing announcement, El Jefe made a teasing remark on Twitter.

8NVc9hO.png

Fast forward two weeks and this didn't look like a tongue-in-cheek comment from the proprietor of Azteca Underground...

MLW Signs Deal For Azteca Underground Spin-Off Series

Major League Wrestling continues to grow its lineup of content.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that MLW has signed a deal for a spin-off series that will focus on Azteca Underground, a storyline that has held an increasingly prominent spot on MLW programming in recent months. King Muertes and Dario Cueto, among other names, have been leading the way for this powerful force.

Johnson notes that this show, tentatively titled "MLW AZTECA", will be a weekly series with its own distinct roster, and it will premiere in the fall. MLW has been negotiating a deal for the series for almost a year. MLW CEO Court Bauer publicly discussed the series as early as May. The deal is repordedly signed with a streaming service, details coming soon.

bfpGvGb.png

eYrYIyb.png</div>

Very much everything I wanted to say, word for word.

i like your style and my favorite promotion outside of aew i'll be following. push Hammer to the moon

Definitely along for the ride on this one!

Very much everything I wanted to say, word for word.

Hammermania Is Runnin' Wild Brother!

Boy, people do love Hammer!

seems to be working! Jokes aside, very glad to see so many people on board. First edition of Azteca dropping later tonight ;)

MLW Azteca Episode #1 - Entra El Jefe

<div style="width:1000px;padding:5px;border-top: 5px groove #bd0012;border-right: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-bottom: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-left: 5px groove#bd0012;margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:90%";">

MLW Azteca

76ecDdn.jpg

Episode #1 - "Entra El Jefe"

Taped for El Rey Network in Tijuana

Aired on Week 1, September 2021

gB1eYUs.gif

A tanned man in a sharp suit fixes his greasy black hair... This simple move makes a comically big key dangle on his scrawny neck, until it comes off and shines in his slightly trembling hand.

This item gives El Jefe flashbacks about his brother, the old Temple and the events that unfolded there. He wants to forget the past and move forward. The only thing that matters - he's still alive, thanks to the efforts of the man from outer space. You have to wonder if he's watching over, from above? The boss tries to open the gates of his new stomping grounds, but the key doesn't fit the hole. That's when the boss reaches for his key ring that must weigh more than its owner! He's now looking for the right one.

"San Juan... Tulancingo... Monterrey... Austin... East LA... Mexico City... ah, Tijuana!"

It's a good problem to have, and a sound strategy to stay out of trouble with the po-po. Jefe's life would be much easier if he could roam around the continent before, but there's no point in crying over spilled milk. What's done can not be undone even with a time-travelling companion.

The place is dusty as all hell, it has no ventilation, the stairs are littered with trash, but it feels good to call this joint your own. And of course, the ring is there too, covered by the protective layer of plastic wrapping. One swift pull of one side unveils the familiar symbol in the middle of the blood-soaked canvas. The magical Aztec seal! Any place can become a Temple with this ring. Now, the only thing that he needs is some loyal believers and a hungry locker room of luchadores. The proprietor closes his eyes, and when he opens them back, the place is packed with hardcore lucha libre fans.

It feels like a dream, but it's real.

a7Xd5p1.jpg

"The reports of my death were greatly exaggerated. Hello, my believers, I missed you! Of course... you missed me too!

Most of you know exactly who I am, or think that they know who I am. My name is Cesar Duran, I'm the owner and promoter of Azteca Underground! I created the best luchas in the past centuries, and innovated like nobody innovated before! As you can see, I have a new mission and place to call my temple. And I have the best luchadores in the world, waiting for their unique opportunities, which I'm so keen to present. And while some things are about to change, El Jefe can promise you three things that are woven into his moral fiber. Honor. Courage. And my personal favorite... VIOLENCE!!

Stay as loud as you can, because if you disappoint me, I will take Azteca Underground and move it to another location, haha! Let's get it started with a match that represents the true foundation of my new promotion, the fight between two of the most promising luchadores in the business today!"

UEybaZN.jpg

The referee Steve Borden is already here, but we don't get to see the commentators or the traditional ring announcers. Who needs them when you have Aramis, a talent promised by God? He represents ambition and fights for righteous causes with an elegance of a musketeer. Aramis claps hands with the fans and athletically enters the ring, awaiting for his opponent.

Someone slithers out of the foggy entrance on the opposite side of the arena. His name is Arez, and he's a fierce warrior that sports a Mayan tribal warpaint. He's a wildcard and the master of the 'strange style' who was mentored by the legendary Blue Demon Jr., the man who was involved in the opening match of Cesar's last promotion. Everything is in the right place?

RING THE BELL!!!

eYrYIyb.png

Singles Match

vNm5Zq4.jpgg56fBDr.jpgEoltbKc.jpg

Arez vs. Aramis

The future of lucha libre is in the good hands! This is the second time these two have locked horns under the MLW banner, first bout going in Aramis’ favor.

Both Arez and Aramis put the pedal to the metal and vow the believers with their innovative aerial maneuvers and slick chain wrestling sequences. Aramis is an instant hit with the crowd, as he outmaneuvers an incredibly agile rudo in the opening sequence and only loses momentum due to the underhanded tactics of his opponent. An open palm strike catches Aramis in mid-air, setting him up for a Half Nelson Driver, which almost gets Arez the victory. Aramis blocks a high risk maneuver from the top rope to swing the match his way, and gets even closer to victory after a Running Spanish Fly! The fans chant "in-cre-i-ble" and the fighters give their 100% before the tecnico crashes into the knees of Arez after an unsuccessful 450 Splash attempt!

This is a perfect setup for Arez to pick up Aramis and pin him for the three after a Running Package Piledriver.

Arez defeated Aramis in 11:38 by pinfall with a Running Package Piledriver. [40/100]

<details><summary></summary></summary>

Aramis had an in-ring performance of 41.

Arez had an in-ring performance of 48.

(+) Aramis and Arez have pretty good chemistry and it lifted the match.</summary></details></details></details>

After the match Arez comes up to Aramis and offers him a handshake. Technico reaches to accept, but Arez pulls his hand away, pointing at the eye on his palm, mocking the loser. The humiliation doesn't last long though, as LAX music hits the PA system! Konnan, flanked by Slice Boogie, Danny Rivera and Julius Smokes enter the ring to scare the weird winner away.

UGFkk1g.gif

"ARRIBA LA RAZA!! That's what I'm talking about, holmes! This bout popped the roof of the building, no cap. And guess what? This is only the beginning for you and for him! The future is looking dope!"

Fans agree with K-Dawg who's circling around the slightly confused Aramis. It's not cool to show up like that and bask in someone's spotlight, but it's Konnan - the living lucha libre legend.

He puts the arm around the kid while his goons are jumping all over the ring, posing for animal crackers and throwing gang signs.

k9Eg4wx.jpg

"Escucha me, Aramis. You're the next big thing, ese... You belong in the same row as Psicosis... Juventud Guerrera... Rey Fenix... Penta El Cero Miedo... Prince Puma... and of course, Rey Mysterio Jr! You have the talent, the drive, the passion. The only thing you don't have is a mentor. And let me tell you, K-Dawg might be past his prime physically, but his eye for talent is second to none! So how about this, vato? A place in the LAX gang and a future title shot for the Middleweight championship against that no good punk Myron Reed? How does that sound to you?"

Judging by the body language, Aramis is in awe from seeing the godfather of Mexican wrestling signing him praises, but he simply can't stand for things associated with K-Dawg and his posse.

Aramis rejects the offer before being jumped from behind by Slice Boogie! One moment later the big man drops Aramis on the mats, with Rivera marking out and Smokes barking along. You could see this from a mile away. Konnan sends his men to the back and takes over the free commentator table where he tells Aramis that his offer still stands.

eYrYIyb.png

Cesar Duran takes a sip of his bourbon to celebrate the success of the opening match and calls Konnan a payaso under his nose.

It looks like El Jefe is not the only one who came back from the dead, or maybe K-Dawg simply made it look like he's dead to run away from Muertes like a scalded dog? Speaking of Mil, "The Man of 1000 Deaths" is on his side, so he doesn't have to worry about dropping dead anytime soon. But there's a tough man that just keeps coming back, and he needs to get lost soon. Jefe unlocks the drawer of his desk to get a Kwang mask, and makes a call from his old, red phone. What's that all about?

Meanwhile, the titantron that looks hilariously out of place in the cheap, dilapidated arena lights up with some familiar numbers. No, not 5150... 4-2-3... GET FAME!

QqvRVGG.gif

Out comes Brenda and the Infamous Inc proprietor himself, Famous B! Some of the fans recognize the duo, while Konnan, who's now occupying the commentary boot can be heard grunting in irritation.

"It's me, it's me, it's Famous B and beeaaautiful Brenda! If we make you world famous, don't you dare blame us, haha! Call '4-2-3 Get Fame' and let me guarantee you, your life won't be the same!"

Famous B gives out his cards to the fans and has the audacity to offer one to K-Dawg. Now he rolls into the ring, clears his throat and says that they have a third man, wink-wink.

"Give it up to the man who never backs down from a fight, a man that is on the loose again, a man who was the longest reigning AAA champion... TEY-HAAANOOOO!"

0rNWt8J.jpg

The blue collar brawler is here, and he swings his bull rope on his way to the ring! Brenda giggles uncontrollably as Texano lifts his hat to greet the Tijuana fans and says that he comes to MLW for gold, and he's willing to build his reputation and earn his shot. This immediately gets Cesar's attention, who has a smirk on his face.

"I haven't seen you in a long time, Texano! You look as rugged as ever, mi amigo, and I can give you a fight tonight! Are you sure you want this contract bad enough? Yes? Since my roster is a bit on the thin side right now, I am keeping my doors open, but I can't sign just everyone. That's why we are going to have a match between you, and your loudmouth manager, Famous B! Beat him up, and you will get this contract!"

Oh-oh. B shuts up real fast when Texano nods to El Jefe and cracks his knuckles. Nothing personal, B, just business!

eYrYIyb.png

Winner Gets MLW Contract

0rNWt8J.jpgg56fBDr.jpgt7pCc0q.jpg

Texano vs. Famous B

Famous B asks Texano to calm down, he has a plan!

B throws his suit away and lies down on the mats, encouraging Texano to pin him. He knows that he has no chance to beat Tey-hano, so he's willing to take one for the team. The fans boo, and Texano shakes his head, smirking. He picks B up by his tie and says these people have paid their hard-earned money to see someone get their culo kicked!!

The destruction of Famous B follows, with Texano picking the easiest victory in his young MLW career.

Texano defeated Famous B in 2:14 by pinfall with a Tornado Texas. [44/100]

Texano had an in-ring performance of 66.

Famous B had an in-ring performance of 27. </summary></details></details></details>

Konnan laughs on commentary as Brenda tends to Famous B in the ring… B is mad and he lashes out on Brenda, screaming that she’s FIRED!! Oh no. Anyway, Texano comes up to El Jefe and signs a contract! Welcome to Azteca Underground.

Time for a promo from the reigning MLW World Tag Team champions, La Familia Real, Los Parks!

L.A. Park says that El Jefe wanted them for two reasons... gold and violence! And unlike a little brat Salina de la Renta, they delivered on their promise. They have joined Azteca Underground to collect the souls of those who think they can mess with the livelihood of the baddest family in the lucha libre, heck, the whole wrestling business! Everyone wants to face 'the best team and the potent family in the game'! Subtitles follow.

gsZCcmw.gif

"Injustice, you two punks don't have what it takes to mess with me and my sons! Hell, you can't even handle 5150 and Konnan. LAX, you better watch your step, you don't get to walk in and call the shots, not until 'The Chairman' is around. Tom Lawlor, you pull that costume trick one more time, pendejo, and we will put every Team Filthy member six feet under. And Von Erichs... death took a lot of you, and if you're not careful, we will arrange a big family reunion soon enough! Los Parks will hold the titles as long as we want, and we are looking to add to our collection. Laredo Kid! Prepare to face my youngest one and lose your shiny little title tonight, haha!"

Papa Park slaps L.A. Park Jr. on the back, which catches him by surprise, as he's a heavyweight. Cesar Duran is really showing his bias here, with a bit of disrespect for AAA weight limits. The match is next, and he will be watching. Immense pressure is put on the youngest member of Azteca Underground!

eYrYIyb.png

AAA Cruiserweight Championship Match

ORJiLUX.jpg

N7JSYfd.jpgg56fBDr.jpgRqZoNcN.jpg

La Park Jr. vs. Laredo Kid ©

Just before the match started, a beaten up Famous B sat near Konnan and said that he ain't leaving this place until he gets compensation from Cesar Duran! That may take a while, but now we at least have a two man commentary booth.

The first ever Azteca Underground main event feels extra special as Laredo Kid agreed to put his AAA Cruiserweight championship on the line against a young, but certainly not light L.A. Park Jr. The action is hot from the get go, both fighters showing off different movesets and retaking the lead in the contest. It has to be said that L.A. Park Jr. gets his shots mostly after his relatives play a distraction. While he shows a lot of promise, he still needs a lot of help to get by. "The Chairman" is generous with profanities thrown at Laredo, distracting the attention of the official. El Hijo de L.A. Park uses this to strike Laredo on the ropes and give the family member a golden opportunity.

Alas, the challenger takes too much time on the top rope and is swiftly put down on the mats for the three following a Laredo Fly! L.A. Park is not happy with this result, and shoves Famous B away from the chair...

Laredo Kid defeated La Park Jr. in 12:46 by pinfall with a Laredo Fly. Laredo Kid makes defence number X of his AAA Cruiserweight championship. [52/100]

Laredo Kid had an in-ring performance of 64.

La Park Jr. had an in-ring performance of 38.

(+) Famous B and Konnan have pretty good chemistry on commentary.

(-) La Park Jr. would be better off without L.A. Park as his manager. </summary></details></details></details>

Laredo Kid poses with the championship, his career in Azteca Underground is off to a great start! Maybe this is the place where this immensely talented luchador will finally find himself?

L.A. Park strikes him with a steel chair! The violent rudo steals the moment from the champion and orders his sons to join the beatown. It is three on one, and neither Konnan nor Famous B are interested in stopping this attack. We have a small roster, but for crying out loud, is nobody going to help Laredo!?

Ha, not all hope in humanity is lost! Zenshi and Gringo Loco run out from the back and jump over the ropes to equal the numbers!

JgPQqKb.jpg7xiYnbp.jpgwEPx0KL.jpgcowSgTR.jpg

Zenshi uses his unmistakable agility to make the punches and kicks work against those who throw them, but Gringo Loco takes on LA Park head on! He tackles the biggest man over the top rope, which causes the younger skeletons to retreat. Laredo Kid thanks the guys for coming in, and on this note Konnan sends us off air... or is he? He's not in charge of Azteca Underground, so the last word is reserved for the boss.

eYrYIyb.png

He's still drinking in his office, looking out of his window.

"I can't hide the truth. I am very disappointed that you couldn't win the big one once again... I thought that the change in you was about to mark a new chapter in your life, but it looks to me like you're still a good old Son of Havoc..."

Cesar turns around from the commotion in the ring and looks at the man with a bushy grey beard.

a7Xd5p1.jpgrIzWUx5.jpg

"Jacob Fatu is a beast, and I've faced a lot of men over the years. It would make for someone truly special to beat him. But I still have plenty of fuel in my tank, and I am here to ask for another chance, Dario!"

Cesar squints at that name and says that it was given to him by his father, and he would like to forget about that pathetic old man.

Dario is dead, he is Cesar Duran now!

"But you know what? As much as I want, I can't forget the past... and I want revenge. Next week, I want to see Son of Havoc against... Son of The Demon. For everything he did to me and you, he must pay!"

They shake hands and the man from the open road says that Bestia will fall to the real Rebellion.

Final Show Rating

XXMLU7T.jpg

</div>

<div style="width:1000px;padding:5px;border-top: 5px groove #bd0012;border-right: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-bottom: 5px ridge #bd0012;border-left: 5px groove#bd0012;margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:90%";">

MLW Fusion

FrVxyztt.jpg

Episode #136

Taped for Vice TV in Melbourne, Florida

Aired on Week 1, September 2021

03DUGExt.gif

Fusion opens with TJP entering the arena when Bu Ku Dao comes face to face with him.

“Hey kiddo, just move out of my face. I have told you before, I am done with you. You are a joke and not in the league of TJP so….

Bu Ku Dao: One day I will get a better mentor than you and then i will show you my potential.

TJP is about to slap again when he is caught by Davey Richards……

Richards: Hey, if you're done with your bullying, why don’t you take on someone your equal?

TJP: Sounds good and will feel even better when i beat The American Wolf but not here, no this is a money match and it will go down in Fightland.

Richards: Ya sure but i invite you to come sit and take notes in the main event tonight when i beat Low Ki so that you become a bit more prepared as it’s no fun to defeat an unprepared prick.

sQUm9aNm.jpg

As that exchange comes to a close, we are all set for our opening match of the tag team tournament which will crown the #1 contender for the MLW World Tag Team Titles which is firmly in the grasp of Azteca’s Los Parks and all the teams here are looking to bring it back to Fusion!!!!

Tag Team Tournament

E8VxOoL.pngnRXZjuW.pngg56fBDr.jpgQfrsCsC.pngvuuRPg7.png

Violence is Forever vs. Dirty Blondes

A hard-hitting brawl was witnessed as Garrini and Ku almost murdered Dirty Blondes with their chops and open-handed palm strikes on chest. Col. Robert Parker tried his shenanigans from the ringside but Ku caught him and sent him packing with a Death Valley Driver on the floor.

After Dirty Blondes powerbomb/legdrop combo on Ku was foiled by Garrini when he hit a series of elbow to Patrick, he hit the Mighty Mouse (german suplex into sitout armbar) on Brien and he tapped fervently to minimise the damage to his arm.

Violence is Forever defeated Dirty Blondes in 11:10 by submission with Garrini over Brien with a Mighty Mouse. [28/100]

Garrini had an in-ring performance of 39.

Ku had an in-ring performance of 30.

Patrick had an in-ring performance of 33.

Brien had an in-ring performance of 27.

</summary></details></details></details>

After the match while Garrini and Ku were celebrating,

Ivf5l5o.pngtuUSd9e.png

Von Erichs walk out to some loud reaction.

"One win doesn’t matter doesn’t guarantee anything you filthy dogs. Sooner or later, you will come face to face with us and when you do, we will take the violence out of you forever and you will be just a bag of bones by the time we are done with you.

Nor you nor anybody will stop us from becoming the first ever two time MLW tag team champions.!!!!"

sQUm9aNm.jpg

Tag Team Match

msZ6IUS.png9Cs9zNZ.pngg56fBDr.jpgfB9cyXz.png01cBSzd.png

InJustice vs. L.A.X

Both teams were furious that they had been overlooked for the tag team tournament. But they had no time to complain as the latest chapter in their feud was taking place right in the ring. While the heavy hitters Tankman and Boogie was outside laying on the artillery, the in-ring action was spellbinding as Oliver and Rivera exchanged some sweet high flying moves.

The climax also featured these two as Jordan’s Cleopatra was countered into a nasty backbreaker before Rivera picked Oliver up for his Symbiote DDT to pick up the pin.

L.A.X defeated InJustice in 12:37 by pinfall with Rivera over Oliver with a Symbiote DDT. [35/100]

Danny Rivera had an in-ring performance of 40

Slice Boogie had an in-ring performance of 26

Jordan Oliver had an in-ring performance of 35

Calvin Tankman had an in-ring performance of 29

A big statement made, Konnan joins his boys from the commentary table and indicate that they are here to stay.

sQUm9aNm.jpg

Singles Match

POdp5DB.pngg56fBDr.jpgcUm3Av1.png

Davey Richards vs. Low-Ki

Richards was coming off the back of an impressive debut win over Gino Medina last month and his tiff with TJP early in the night made him extra motivated. Low-Ki hadn’t seen much action last month so there were some cobwebs but what we were getting was a dream match between two of the finest athletes in the business.

A slow start where both exchanged hammerlocks and nerve holds soon descended into pure murderous combat as knee strikes, elbow strikes, suplexes, legdrops everything was hit. Low-Ki got the chance to close the match down with a Warrior’s Way on Richards who was hanging in a tree of woe but he kicked out at 2.5.

Low-Ki was getting ready for his Ki Krusher but it was countered into a DDT before Richards locked in the Crossface in the middle of the ring. TJP appeared and Richards tightened the grip even more, looking to make a statement. Low-Ki had no choice but to tap out.

Davey Richards defeated Low-Ki in 16:46 by submission with a Crossface. [45/100]

Davey Richards had an in-ring performance of 47

Low-Ki had an in-ring performance of 44

TJP stands across the ring to Richards. The American Wolf motions him to come in the ring while TJP waves him off retreating back as the show fades to black.

Final Show Rating

4JDA0qZ.jpg

</div>