[C-Verse] Favourite person/people to book?

Frankie-Boy Fernandes is a ratings machine in my games, love him.

Using Greg Gauge, Jeremie Courtney & Logan Wolfsbaine as TCW's version of MLW's The Dynasty (MJF, Richard Holliday, Alex Hammerstone, respectively) has made me love all 3 of them.

Freddy Huggins is another who I can just plug-and-play for great ratings.

And ever since Self's FCK dynasty ages ago, I've loved Edd Stone.

• 4 weeks later...

After a long hiatus from the game (dang you CK3!), I returned to it with new ideas for some workers I previously didn't work very well with.

Black Diamond - once I got rid of her lame default finisher (belly to belly? Really?) and gave her a Diamond Cutter and Black Diamond Driver (Steiner Screwdriver), her character popped with me. Teaming with Juliet Balconi and Spider Isako (when Juliet went to film a TV show), she got to work her way up the card and it's exciting to line up veterans for her to feud with.

Commissioner Bomb - I've always loved Sheri and that doesn't stop now that she's retired. If you take Teddy Long, Eric Bischoff, Sheriff Austin, and Dusty Rhodes and put 'em in a bottle and shake it up, you have Commissioner Bomb. She has her own 2 Minute Warning (The Titans, Gorgon and Karen Bilous), her own big bad to punish people by going 'one-on-one with' (Kaori Mochizuki) while still being entertaining and menacing on her own.

Tag Teams: Lilly & Rose, the Dublin Gals, The Uprising, Viper Squad, the San Diego Girls, Hidden Gems (Reese & Wells), World's Greatest Tag Team (Anderson & Snyder), Tex-Mex, Team SUB, Phalanx (Aud Valkyrie & Geena the Warrior Princess), Payback Inc, Best In The World (Perez & Torres), Good Lookin' Bunny, Queens of the Damned, Electric Blue Moon, California Dreams, The Rage, Liquid Dreams (Black Diamond & Juliet Balconi), The Golden Suzushiidere (Black Diamond & Spider Isako), The Icons (Danielle Sweetheart & Alina America), and on and on.

Paige Croft - my much beloved upper midcard gatekeeper, who can also sub in and work an excellent main event/world title program when needed. Most of her wins come against recognizable/well known level young workers and she can convincingly carry the Shockwave title before dropping it to an up and comer and feuding with them to solidify their status.

Melody - when USPW let her walk, I jumped on her. She is the absolute best I've seen for shining up young workers. She's going to end the reign of terror of Emma May & The Furies and take the world title.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I have enjoyed switching the alignment of commonly face or heel workers. For example, Chris Caulfield as a heel, backed up by other former DAVE guys gave him new life in one of my games. Otherwise, he is always my first face champion and gets taken out by a cocky youngster. 

Los Guerrilleros, although I use them as The Cartel with Padre Carrasco as the Cartel lawyer. They tend to wreak some havoc against lower level patriots (Desert Storm and Sgt Bubba Lee West as faces).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...