WWF 2001 - Saving The Invasion

The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] 'The American Badass'The Undertaker w/ Vince McMahon

- Poor D'Lo was building some momentum

Scotty Too Hotty [vs] Shelton Benjamin w/ The Family- I feel like the faces need a win to maintain legitimacy

'The Big Red Machine' Kane [vs] Perry Saturn w/ Albert & Terri- could see it turning into a 2 on 1 attack instead of a match.

Hardcore Holly w/ Crash & Molly [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince McMahon- easy work for stone cold

Al Snow [vs] Test- I love test and he's a big what if imo so it will be interesting to see where you take him.

'The Game' Triple H [vs] 'Crippler' Chris Benoit- tough call but HHH pulls it out.

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Ego-Maniac' Chris Jerich- I'll always go with The Rock

I wouldn't be shocked to see the last matches turn into a tag match given the workers involved and Mick's desire to force HHH/Rock union.

Love this so far. Your Rock/Mick interactions are spot on.

Haha, ahh thanks man. It's such a poor card isn't it. Not even Cody could save it, and I'm not even convinced he'll be on the show. For me, a show like that should have a MAXIMUM of one 'celebrity appearance', and they have four! (Knoxville, Macafee, Ronda and Logan Paul). Pat and Ronda are both great performers, so I'd make an exception for both. But ughh... I feel sorry for Lashley more than anyone though.

I don't pay nearly as much attention to the on-screen product anymore, but Austin was awesome lol

'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] 'The American Badass' The Undertaker w/ Vince McMahon

Scotty Too Hotty [vs] Shelton Benjamin w/ The Family

'The Big Red Machine' Kane [vs] Perry Saturn w/ Albert & Terri

Hardcore Holly w/ Crash & Molly [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince McMahon

Al Snow [vs] Test

'The Game' Triple H [vs] 'Crippler' Chris Benoit

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Ego-Maniac' Chris Jericho

The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] 'The American Badass'The Undertaker w/ Vince McMahon

- Poor D'Lo was building some momentum

Scotty Too Hotty [vs] Shelton Benjamin w/ The Family- I feel like the faces need a win to maintain legitimacy

'The Big Red Machine' Kane [vs] Perry Saturn w/ Albert & Terri- could see it turning into a 2 on 1 attack instead of a match.

Hardcore Holly w/ Crash & Molly [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince McMahon- easy work for stone cold

Al Snow [vs] Test- I love test and he's a big what if imo so it will be interesting to see where you take him.

'The Game' Triple H [vs] 'Crippler' Chris Benoit- tough call but HHH pulls it out.

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Ego-Maniac' Chris Jerich- I'll always go with The Rock

I wouldn't be shocked to see the last matches turn into a tag match given the workers involved and Mick's desire to force HHH/Rock union.

Love this so far. Your Rock/Mick interactions are spot on.

Thanks for all of this my friend. I'll respond as best I can...

Hmm... I do tend to have 'jobbers' just lose and lose all the time, so Scotty sadly isn't going to get particularly high on the card. However, I do use them to beat a higher guy as a 'shock' win occasionally. Like a Brooklyn Brawler over Triple H kind of situation.

A match against Hardcore Holly in this era was never easy. I bet he hit bloody hard!

I loved Test back in the day too. He's a massive what if for sure. He had so many of the tools needed!

Thanks for the big about Mick/Rock. I could picture them as I was writing that :D Such a great duo!

I don't pay nearly as much attention to the on-screen product anymore, but Austin was awesome lol

Same brother, I've tuned out in the last 3 years. Dabbling in other companies at the moment, but couldn't miss 'Mania. Night two still to watch, but I thought Night One was really good. Some solid matches, some awesome ones, and then that Main Event :D

KBPKy0h.jpg

December 2001, WEEK 2…

In The Booth:

Byd8yp9.jpgngfBG19.jpgNsuqzi9.jpg

Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Tazz

Tonight's Armageddon

hyjZOXV.jpgfjxn4yW.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg

To kick off tonight's edition of RAW, we were reminded that all four men in the Main Event of Armageddon will be in singles action tonight... The Rock versus Chris Jericho... Triple H versus Chris Benoit... Steve Austin versus Hardcore Holly... but up first, The Undertaker versus D'Lo Brown...

d6wg2ls.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg
w/
zGmPYlY.jpg

'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] 'The American Badass'The Undertaker w/ Vince McMahon

D'Lo Brown put up one heck of a fight here. A four-time European, and one-time Intercontinental Champion, he's no slouch in the ring. But he was in there against a vicious brawler in the big, bad, Undertaker. For the finish, 'Taker hit a 'Chokeslam' and then a 'Last Ride'!

Winner:
'The American Badass'The Undertaker w/ Vince McMahon

Finish:
'Last Ride'

Q6coVof.jpg

An Enemy Of My Enemy

Backstage, WWF Commissioner had The Rock and Triple H in his office... The two fan favourites not exactly getting along... Foley once again urged that 'The People's Champion' and 'The Game' get on the same page... to ensure that 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin doesn't leave Armageddon as the WWF World Heavyweight Champion...

h5LCh0s.jpghyjZOXV.jpgfjxn4yW.jpg

Mick Foley:
“Tonight... RIGHT HERE... in Philadelphia... You both have singles matches... against separate members of a current Tag Team... Jericho and Benoit... I want you to accompany each other to the ring... No ifs, ands, or buts... I don't wanna hear it... Have A Nice Day!!”

Q6coVof.jpg

Tag Team Match For Smackdown

XnarHdu.jpg

We saw a moving graphic that turned into a still, showing an upcoming tag team match scheduled for Smackdown this week... The WWF Tag Team Champions Edge and Christian will battle Billy Gunn and K-Kwik of New Generation X... The duo who call themselves 'Rapid Fire'...

Q6coVof.jpg

Wy3DOAe.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgCWwAbiZ.jpg
w/
LTVZ0mN.jpg8mxAfqw.jpgTYHaROg.jpg

Scotty Too Hotty [vs] Shelton Benjamin w/ The Family

Domination from Shelton for the second week in a row against Scotty here. Shelton threw the veteran Light Heavyweight around the ring with ease. Even after a good comeback from the fan favourite, he didn't have enough to stop the momentum of The Family.

Winner:
Shelton Benjamin w/ The Family

Finish:
'T-Bone Suplex'

Technical Masterclass

After the match, Dean Malenko and William Regal stomped to the ring so that The Family couldn't hurt Scotty Too Hotty again...

GxQZ2Wj.jpgzMPqys7.jpgCWwAbiZ.jpgLTVZ0mN.jpg8mxAfqw.jpgTYHaROg.jpg

William Regal:
“Gentlemen... and Lita... Mr. Malenko and I are really looking forward to your Technical Masterclass at Armageddon... But be warned... Dean and I are not coming to Armageddon to be victims... We are coming to victimISE...!! It's time we finally get our revenge on you young men...”

Matt Hardy grabbed a microphone, ready to respond to Regal... but he dropped the microphone unceremoniously and simply walked away with his Family instead...

Q6coVof.jpg

Hair For Hair

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman was standing by with his guest: 'The Giant' Big Show...

4fb6vUr.jpgOmLGzn1.jpg

Jonathan Coachman:
“Show... A number of weeks ago, Kurt Angle threw some gum, and it went in your hair... Causing you to have to shave a patch of your hair out... Now, at Armageddon, you face Angle 1 on 1... in a Hair versus Hair Match... The loser, will be shaved bald... We've seen Angle fight guys bigger than himself before... He's an incredible performer... But what's your strategy against such an athlete...??”

Big Show:
“My strategy...?? I'M GONNA SHAVE... HIM... BALD!!”

Show stormed off, presumably looking for a pair of clippers...!!

Q6coVof.jpg

4wEtfVW.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgl040Bxq.jpg
w/
Y2lvcna.jpgKahvEF0.jpg

'The Big Red Machine' Kane [vs] Perry Saturn w/ Albert & Terri

Fantastic action in this one. Saturn was bounced around the ring by Kane, and looked beaten up by the end of the fight. To end it, Kane booted Albert off the apron, and Saturn then missed a lariat as Kane ducked! Saturn came off the ropes, and was grabbed around the throat for a 'Chokeslam'!

Winner:
'The Big Red Machine' Kane

Finish:
'Chokeslam'

Q6coVof.jpg

Women Are From Mars

Pk3mYDe.jpg

We saw a highlight package next, showing Val Venis acting incredibly strange on Smackdown last week... He'll get back to his 'normal' ways in the ring on Smackdown
this
week, as he's in singles action...

Q6coVof.jpg

eLkYWAa.jpg6tAWEAN.jpgpJKWHT4.jpgTJDZOqo.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpg
w/
zGmPYlY.jpg

Hardcore Holly w/ Crash & Molly [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince McMahon

It seemed everyone was trying to out-do the previous match and have the best match on the card tonight. Holly and Austin are ring generals by trade, and showed every bit of technical prowess they posses, along with hard-hitting action that could have easily caused a head injury or two. With Austin on Holly's shoulders for the 'Alabama Slam', and an unlikely victory for the Hardcore Champion, Vince McMahon was frantically calling for backup!! He got some help from The Dudleyz, who ran to the ring and jumped Crash Holly!! The distraction allowed Austin to slide off Holly's back, and hit his 'Stunner' to pick up the win!

Winner:
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince McMahon

Finish:
'Stone Cold Stunner'

Taken To Holly Hell

eLkYWAa.jpg6tAWEAN.jpgpJKWHT4.jpgzMwpTIP.jpgP1wcRBB.jpg

The Dudleyz continued their beatdown on Crash after the match, with Hardcore Holly unable to help his Cousin following his hard-fought match... Molly shouted at Bubba and D-Von to leave Crash alone, but Bubba responded by walking towards her threateningly, and she ran...!! D-Von set up a table, and Crash crashed through it... We now know that on the Heat before Armageddon, The Holly Cousins will fight The Dudleyz in tag team action...

Q6coVof.jpg

Japanese Spike

LnnnDRQ.jpgwPnYd5i.jpgDAm2QQF.jpgNnVSDq9.jpg

Another Dudley was backstage next... Spike Dudley was sat with The APA in their office with no walls but a door... The group of fan favourites were playing poker, and The Godfather folded... Faarooq soon followed... leaving Spike and Bradshaw as the final two standing...

Spike Dudley:
“Bradshaw... I gotta disagree with you, man... Tajiri is an amazing in-ring talent, and I can't WAIT to see him debut on Smackdown... Now... ALL... IN...!!”

Bradshaw smiled, and told Spike he knows Tajiri's great... and he would
also
go all-in... The smile on Bradshaw's face dropped, when he saw Spike reveal 'Three Of A Kind', and begin to rake in the chips... However, the big Texan told Spike to hold his horses... because he had something better... 'Royal Flush'!! Spike couldn't believe it, and neither could Godfather and Faarooq, who told Bradshaw his run of luck has to come to an end soon...

Bradshaw:
“Hahaha!! It ain't luck if you can back it up boys!! And I back it up... time, and time, again!!”

Q6coVof.jpg

LGVkOnm.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgkSy3nkK.jpg

Al Snow [vs] Test

Another very good match here, this one was probably the most one-sided of the night. Al Snow seemed to enjoy taking a beating, but he also looked like he was seriously wounded by the big Canadian stud Test. After a brutal beating, the experienced Snow walked onto a 'Big Boot' and stayed down for the three.

Winner:
Test

Finish:
'Big Boot'

Q6coVof.jpg

No Shoes, No Shirt

Backstage interviewer Teddy Long was stood with Eddie Guerrero next, and asked the passionate Latino what he made of Razor Ramon's words and subsequent attack on Eddie on Smackdown, in which he used Kurt Angle's wrestling boot (which was previously removed by Eddie in his match against Angle)!!

93dL11M.jpgjlHjQb6.jpg

Eddie Guerrero:
“What did
I
make of it...?? I know what that boot made... It made my head... my back... it made bruises esse... It takes a LOT to bruise me... and at Armageddon, Razor Ramon WON'T make me bruise... He WON'T make me quit... He thinks we need a cage so I don't run away...?! Well I WON'T run away!! You wanna hit me with a BOOT... Blindside me after a match with an Olympic Gold Medallist, and hit me with a BOOT... Well I'll fight you at Armageddon with NO boots on!!”

Eddie went on to claim he could beat Razor with no shoes on... and Razor can have a warm up match on Smackdown... against someone who wrestles with no boots all the time... Haku!!

Q6coVof.jpg

We're Gonna Have A Tag Team Match

Triple H made his way to the ring next, for his scheduled match against Chris Benoit... At the request of RAW Commissioner Mick Foley, 'The Game' was joined by his rival The Rock... Who was accompanying him out there, to ensure The Undertaker or 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin didn't see an opportunity to take one of them out...

fjxn4yW.jpghyjZOXV.jpg

However, while 'The Great One' openly mocked Triple H as he made his entrance, it was a different pairing that saw an opportunity...

jGOQmVs.jpgP9UDHyr.jpg

Chris Benoit and the Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho arrived from behind The Rock, and took him down with a 2 on 1 assault half way down the ramp...!! Triple H actually made it to the ring before he realised something had happened to Rock, and he slowly jogged towards the incident... He began fighting Benoit and Jericho, before Mick Foley appeared and sent referees and backstage officials out to break up the brawl!!

Mick Foley:
“Enough... ENOUGH...!! Instead of two singles matches between you four... We're gonna have ourselves, a TAG... TEAM... MATCH!! (Holla Holla!!)”

fjxn4yW.jpghyjZOXV.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgjGOQmVs.jpgP9UDHyr.jpg

Triple H & The Rock [vs] Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho

Triple H and The Rock continued to not get along in this match, but they had common enemies again in the two members of Team Chris. The loudmouth Chris Jericho was the favourite target for 'The Game' and 'The Great One', with Rocky in particular taking out a lot of aggression on 'The Ego-Maniac'. But when Triple H argued with Chris Benoit on the outside, the distraction to The Rock was enough for Jericho to hit a dropkick on The Rock, and Benoit to tag in! From then on, Rock was isolated for a number of minutes. Triple H managed to get the crowd behind 'The Great One' though, and he crawled to the corner for the 'hot tag'. 'The Game' regained the momentum for his team, until Rock got in to hit a 'Rock Bottom' on Benoit behind the referee's back, allowing Triple H to pin the 'Crippler' and pick up the win for the fan favourites!

Winners:
Triple H & The Rock

Finish:
'Rock Bottom'

Power Trip To Armageddon

zGmPYlY.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg

Following the match, Vince McMahon, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and The Undertaker, collectively known as the 'Three Man Power Trip', were stood in 'Gorilla' waiting to burst through the curtain and attack Triple H and The Rock... However, Vince and co. were stopped in their tracks by a shrill voice coming into the room from behind them...

“DAAADDYYYY!!!”

o0yUJJg.jpg

Vince's daughter Stephanie McMahon quickly breezed past the group, and told them to wait... because they need to make a plan!!

Vince McMahon:
“A plan...?! I'll give you a plan... We're gonna go to the ring, and we're gonna take out BOTH your husband Triple H... and... The Rock!!”

Stephanie McMahon:
“NOT a plan for tonight... A plan for Armageddon...? Didn't you get my message...?? HE is coming to Armageddon!! What do you suppose HE's going to try and do...?!”

Vince looked shaken to his very core by Stephanie's words, and he told his troops that they needed to regroup... He demanded that Steph come to his office, and tell him everything she knows!!

aXIbg7R.jpg

Quick Results:

The Undertaker [def.] D'Lo Brown

Shelton Benjamin [def.] Scotty Too Hotty

Kane [def.] Perry Saturn

Steve Austin [def.] Hardcore Holly

Test [def.] Al Snow

Triple H & The Rock [def.] Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho

Show Rating:

QVm2xnU.jpg

>

Edge & Christian [vs] Billy Gunn & K-Kwik

??? [vs] 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Tajiri

William Regal w/ Dean Malenko [vs] Mr. Perfect w/ Mr. Sexay & Viscera

Haku w/ Umaga [vs] 'The Bad Guy' Razor Ramon

'The Big Valbowski' Val Venis [vs] Big Boss Man

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Olympic Gold Medallist' Kurt Angle

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Olympic Gold Medallist' Kurt Angle - Non Finish.

William Regal w/ Dean Malenko [vs] Mr. Perfect w/ Mr. Sexay & Viscera - best trio all-time!

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Olympic Gold Medalist' Kurt Angle

William Regal w/ Dean Malenko [vs] Mr. Perfect w/ Mr. Sexay & Viscera - best trio all-time!

Hahaha :D right on!

njGMs74.jpg

DECEMBER 2001, WEEK 2…

In The Booth:

ngfBG19.jpgNsuqzi9.jpg

Michael Cole and Tazz

Hammer Wins

We kicked off the show with a Limo arriving in the parking lot... Out stepped first The Undertaker, and then the owner of the WWF Vince McMahon... followed by WWF World Heavyweight Champion 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin... The Three Man Power Trip arrogantly strolled into the arena... talking about Armageddon, and how they would ensure Austin walks out of the Fatal Four Way (with Undertaker, Triple H and The Rock) STILL WWF Champion...

zGmPYlY.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpg

However, they were interrupted and stopped in their tracks by the silhouette of 'The Game' Triple H!!

fjxn4yW.jpg

Stood in his leather jacket and jeans... his arms out to the side of him, but with a large gap between arm and body... making himself look as imposing as possible... Undertaker and Austin challenged 'The Game' to attack, and he did something they didn't expect... He pulled out a sledgehammer from behind his back!! 'Taker and Austin backed off at this point, and Triple H began chasing them!!

The Three Man Power Trip got back into their Limo, and shouted at the driver to drive!! Triple H began swinging the hammer, and smashed it off the rear lights... Then the tailgate... and then a rear window, before the driver started the car up, and wheelspun their way out of the parking lot, and out of the arena!!

MiuDDxH.jpg

Ndgx3BJ.jpgyFRmAoF.jpgAIteFsf.jpgN1vnaGX.jpgcS32Sau.jpg
w/
XN40hBk.jpg

Edge & Christian [vs] Billy Gunn & K-Kwik w/ X-Pac

A fast-paced contest here in which the four men in the ring, and X-Pac outside of it, all came out of it physically exhausted! On paper it was a great warm-up match for the Tag Champs Edge and Christian, but as it transpired they could have done without a physical exertion like this, so close to a Title defence against the dangerous Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit. Christian won it in the end, hitting his 'Unprettier' on K-Kwik.

Winners:
Edge and Christian

Finish:
'Unprettier'

MiuDDxH.jpg

Rikishi Has A Test On RAW

wPnYd5i.jpgDAm2QQF.jpgLnnnDRQ.jpgQVh2lqc.jpg

Bradshaw, Faarooq and The Godfather of the APA were playing cards with their good buddy Rikishi... When in burst Test, Albert, Perry Saturn, and Terri...

kSy3nkK.jpgY2lvcna.jpgf3MePCv.jpgKahvEF0.jpg

The group didn't knock on the door that sits alongside The APA's 'Office'... which offended Bradshaw...

Bradshaw:
“EY!!... Knock on the damn door, or get the HELL outta here...!! Unleeeeess... You wanna buy into the game, and watch me take your money!!?”

Test and co. said no... and told Bradshaw they wouldn't knock on his stupid door... Faarooq and Godfather had to hold Bradshaw back, and Rikishi told Test he'd see him in the ring on RAW... To teach him some respect... Test lead his group out of the room, again ignoring the fake door... and the fan favourites all calmed down and sat around the table again... A few seconds later, Bradshaw cleaned up in the card game... and he raked in all the chips!!

MiuDDxH.jpg

The Light Heavyweight Division

We took a close look at the Light Heavyweight Division in the WWF next... a video profiling each individual performer that qualifies under the weight limit...

krYOtIj.jpglnvow2h.jpg

Current Light Heavyweight Champion Marty Jannetty and former Champion Jerry Lynn are 41 and 38 years old, and veteran performers with 30 years of experience between them... and therefore are the staples of the Division...

NnVSDq9.jpgeBoKFGQ.jpg6tAWEAN.jpg

Spike Dudley, Funaki and Crash Holly are in their early 30s... and are all capable of winning the Title at any given moment... Crash has recently allegedly shed over 200lbs to get down to the Light Heavyweight size...

Wy3DOAe.jpgg9mAE3O.jpg

The former tag team partners in Too Cool: Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay are now solo acts, and both qualify for the Light Heavyweight Division... Scotty is a former one-time Champion, but the former friends are likely to want to make sure the other never wins the Title again...

XN40hBk.jpg

Then there's X-Pac... who is a bit of a 'Dark Horse' in the division... He is a member of the group: New Generation X, and this Sunday at Armageddon, he'll get the Title shot at Jannetty... 1 on 1... The two are actually former Tag Team Champions together... Holding the Gold as a tandem in 1994 for one week...

With more faces set to arrive in the ever-growing division soon... one new face was about to make his debut next...

CLICK HERE for the New Face's Entrance Theme

a3T21NX.jpgAIteFsf.jpg9LHObGc.jpg

Local Enhancement Talent [vs] 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Tajiri

There won't have been many more one-sided matches in 2001 than this one. The newcomer Tajiri kicked lumps out of the youngster across the ring from him. He used the 'Tarantula', and a number of strikes, before knocking his opponent out with the 'Buzzsaw Kick'!

Winner:
'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Tajiri

Finish:
'Buzzsaw Kick'

MiuDDxH.jpg

Triple H's Building

We cut backstage to the parking lot again, where 'The Game' Triple H was sat on a chair... inspecting his Sledgehammer... Jonathan Coachman walked up and asked Triple H what he was doing out there still...

4fb6vUr.jpgfjxn4yW.jpg

Triple H:
“What am I doing...? I'm sat here... Guarding the door... If Vince (McMahon), 'Taker or Austin show their faces here again tonight... I'm gonna introduce them to my friend here (the Sledgehammer)... Rock and I are goin' to Armageddon... At 100%... And those three aren't gonna do a damn thing to us tonight...”

oeNWynb.jpg

The Rock walked up, and stood next to his fellow challenger for the WWF World Heavyweight Title...

The Rock:
“And The Rock says, if those two mid-card Canadians (Jericho and Benoit) try and jump The Rock from behind again... 'The Great One'll' introduce them to his little friend... (holds up fist)... Oh wait wait... Who's this jabroni...?? Speaking of mid-card...”

s7hB8EQ.jpg

Kurt Angle walked by, and didn't take kindly to Rock's comments... He threatened to beat Rock and Triple H into a pulp there and then, and allow Vince McMahon and co. BACK into the building... He then began to challenge Rock to a match... but suddenly backtracked, as an imposing figure arrived behind Rock and Triple H...

OmLGzn1.jpg

The Rock:
“The Rock bets you can't wait to shave that idiot bald at Armageddon, big man... The Rock'll soften... him up for ya tonight... Main Event... On The Rock's show... SMACKDOWN!!”

MiuDDxH.jpg

zMPqys7.jpg
w/
GxQZ2Wj.jpgAIteFsf.jpgmz3yXBA.jpg
w/
g9mAE3O.jpgQxZ6w6a.jpg

Both of these men put on a technical master class here. They're both vastly experienced, and showed the WWF higher ups how good they can be in the ring. Regal had Perfect in the 'Regal Stretch' in the middle of the ring, but Mr. Sexay jumped on the apron and caused chaos to ensue. Sexay, Malenko and Viscera all brawled, and Regal had to get involved. As the Brit got back in the ring, Perfect was waiting for him, and he slammed him down with the 'Perfect Plex', holding him down for three.

Winner:
Mr. Perfect w/ Mr. Sexay & Viscera

Finish:
'Perfect Plex'

Down For The Save

zMPqys7.jpgGxQZ2Wj.jpgmz3yXBA.jpgg9mAE3O.jpgQxZ6w6a.jpg

After the match, Mr. Perfect, Mr. Sexay and Viscera all jumped William Regal... and handled Dean Malenko with ease too... But a friend of the fan favourite tag team, and enemy to Mr. Perfect and co. hit the ring to make the save...

d6wg2ls.jpg

D'Lo Brown's arrival caused his rivals to scatter... But this Sunday, Mr. Sexay won't be able to run this Sunday at Armageddon... He and 'The Real Deal' will go 1 on 1...

MiuDDxH.jpg

The Hardy Compound

Somewhere in Carolina, The Hardy Family (Matt, Jeff and Lita) along with their friend Senior (Shelton) Benjamin were sat in the 'study' at the Hardy Compound... 'Broken' Matt was flicking through a large, old fashioned book, and he glanced up at the camera...

8mxAfqw.jpgxRnefPo.jpgrWPaDeG.jpgCWwAbiZ.jpg

Matt Hardy:
“Oh, hello... I knew you'd cooome... Armageddon... The final battle, between good and evil, before the Day Of Judgement... A catastrophic conflict, likely to destroy the world, or all of man kind... For us... For my Family... We are going to have a battle... against the eeeeevil Sir William of Regal Origins... and The Radical Dean Malenko... Catch As Catch Can... REST Holds... WRESTLIIIIIING... Yeeaaasss...”

'Broken' Matt became excited and enraged at the same time, and Lita put her hands on his shoulders to calm him...

Matt Hardy:
“Sir William and Radical Dean are our accusers... But at Armageddon... WE... Are going to be the judge... jury... and EXECUTTTIOOONNNERS... Yeeeaassss!!! DELETE!! DELETE!! DELETE!!”

As if they were hypnotised, Jeff, Lita and Shelton joined Matt in a chant of 'DELETE!'... All using their left arm and making the same action as Matt... A strange scene reminiscent of the Adams Family or something...

MiuDDxH.jpg

CrRC79J.jpg
w/
CYxI74G.jpgAIteFsf.jpgspR4i6K.jpg

A brutal, hard-hitting match here. Ramon took full advantage of Haku wrestling with no boots on, stamping on his feet, and attempting to break the big man's toes! For the finish, a big knee on the ramp while the two were outside of the ring allowed 'The Bad Guy' to run back to the ring on the count of 8. Haku limped towards the ring, but the referee got to 10.

Winner:
'The Bad Guy' Razor Ramon

Finish:
Count Out

Latino Feet

After the match, Razor Ramon waved Haku and his friend Umaga goodbeye... before grabbing a microphone...

spR4i6K.jpg

Razor Ramon:
“Ey YO!! That was a test, for sure... Haku... One of the toughest guys in wrestling... He wrestles with no, damn, boots... At Armageddon... Eddie Guerrero, who is NOT one of the toughest guys in wrestling... Thinks he's gonna wrestle me, with NO, DAMN, BOOTS!! And Eddie... If you show up with no boots... In a Cage Match... I'm gonna break your little Latino Feet...!!”

MiuDDxH.jpg

Val's Flower

Making his entrance ahead of his scheduled match, Val Venis brought a Flower to the ring...

Pk3mYDe.jpg

He placed the Flower in one corner of the ring, on the top of the ring steps, and made his way through the ropes... His opponent, The Big Boss Man watched him do it, and smiled to himself...

Pk3mYDe.jpgAIteFsf.jpgr5sYTeT.jpg

This was a pretty even contest, until the evil Big Boss Man decided to STOMP on Val Venis' flower, crushing it between his boot and the ring steps!! This act flipped Venis' attitude to one of pure anger, and he unleashed a barrage of abuse onto Boss Man! In the end, he won it from the top rope with a 'Money Shot' splash!

Winner:
'The Big Valbowski' Val Venis

Finish:
'Money Shot'

Val's Flower

After the match, Val went over to his flower, and picked it up...

Pk3mYDe.jpg

He cradled it in his arms... Trying to reattach the petals...

MiuDDxH.jpg

Hardcore Brawl

We cut backstage next quickly, to where The Dudley Boyz were attacking Hardcore Champion, Hardcore Holly 2 on 1!!

eLkYWAa.jpgzMwpTIP.jpgP1wcRBB.jpg

It's not the first time they've gone after the Champion, who must defend his Title 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... However, it didn't remain 2 on 1 for long...

6tAWEAN.jpgNnVSDq9.jpg

Holly's cousin Crash arrived in the area, along with his good friend Spike Dudley... Ironically, the cousin of The Dudley Boyz... Spike helped Crash and Hardcore initially, but then saw his chance to become Hardcore Champion, and he rolled Holly up!! However, more faces arrived...

0rabqZs.jpgLGVkOnm.jpg

With his trademark Chucks, Steve Blackman began hitting people with the weapons... Al Snow then burst through a door, swinging a bowling ball around, eventually connecting with Blackman's thigh!! Somehow, Hardcore Holly and Crash escaped the melee, but this didn't stop Bubba and D-Von from grabbing some of their hardware out... Blackman, Snow and then finally Spike all went through tables to end the segment!!

MiuDDxH.jpg

oeNWynb.jpgAIteFsf.jpgs7hB8EQ.jpg

If the Three Man Power Trip were planning to return to the building, they'd have to deal with Triple H and the Big Show, who were shown still hanging out in the parking lot. Their fellow Power Trip hater The Rock was in a tricky match this close to his World Heavyweight Title shot; a Fatal-Four-Way against Austin, Undertaker and Triple H. His opponent, Kurt Angle, is very dangerous, and Rock was lucky to walk out of this one with both his back, and his ankle, in good condition. The charismatic Samoan landed on his spine more than ten times following German Suplexes, and he was rattled. Angle almost made him tap out too, showing a vicious side we rarely see from the Olympian! In the end though, with the crowd behind him, Rocky was able to hit his 'Rock Bottom' and score the pinfall victory!

Winner:
'The Great One' The Rock

Finish:
'Rock Bottom'

Back Door Bandits

Looking really proud of themselves, Vince McMahon, The Undertaker and the WWF World Heavyweight Champion 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin hopped the guard rail, and made their way to the ring...

oeNWynb.jpgs7hB8EQ.jpgzGmPYlY.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpg

Vince barked orders at his 'Power Trip' troops, and they put the boots to The Rock... He tried to fight back, but Kurt Angle grabbed both of his legs, tying him up and making him easy pickings for 'Taker and Austin!! But Rocky soon got some help...

fjxn4yW.jpgOmLGzn1.jpg

Triple H and The Big Show ran to the ring together; 'The Game' holding his Sledgehammer!! Kurt Angle climbed out of the ring to meet the defenders, and he was taken down by a Big Show right hand!! Vince and co. fled the ring as Triple H slid into it...!! Big Show stepped over the top rope, and 'The People's Champion' was saved from an attack that could have severely hampered him come Sunday at Armageddon... The show went off the air with The Rock actually showing his appreciation to Triple H... One of his opponents in the Fatal Four Way this Sunday...

qVAY6Lw.jpg

Quick Results:

Edge & Christian [def.] Billy Gunn & K-Kwik

Tajiri [def.] Local Enhancement Talent

Mr. Perfect [def.] William Regal

Razor Ramon [def.] Haku

Val Venis [def.] Big Boss Man

The Rock [def.] Kurt Angle

Show Rating:

QVm2xnU.jpg

Ploughing through the shows at a fast rate at the moment, as I've got so much written up ready to go (19 shows including Armageddon, Rumble and No Way Out). I'd like to get to a place where I have some shows in the bank, but it's not too far away from the present day... a lot can happen in 19 shows!!

Top Scorer at Armageddon will get our first Prediction Prize :D

>

WWF Tag Team Title Match:

Edge & Christian © [vs] Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit

Hair vs Hair Match:

'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show [vs] 'The Olympic Gold Medallist' Kurt Angle

Grudge Match:

Dean Malenko & William Regal [vs] The Hardyz w/ Lita & Benjamin

Light Heavyweight Title Match:

Marty Jannetty © [vs] X-Pac w/ New Generation X

Grudge Match:

'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] Mr. Sexay w/ Mr. Perfect & Viscera

Grudge Match in a Steel Cage:

'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [vs] 'The Bad Guy' Razor Ramon

WWF World Heavyweight Title Fatal Four Way Match:

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Game' Triple H [vs] 'The American Badass' The Undertaker [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin ©

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? __________________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? __________________ (within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

Hair vs Hair Match:

'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show [vs] 'The Olympic Gold Medallist' Kurt Angle

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Game' Triple H [vs] 'The American Badass' The Undertaker [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin ©

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? Main Event

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 87 (within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

This one is a very tough call. Two very talented teams but I think the champs retain here.

Hair vs Hair Match:

Could also go either way on this one and Angle certainly wouldn't be hurt much by losing to Show here, but I think Angle takes it.

Grudge Match:

New Champ here I think.

Grudge Match:

Two of my all-time favorites going at it here. I think Razor puts the younger Guerrero over here.

Talk about a star-studded main event. Despite the considerable challenge, I think Austin manages to retain here.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? I will be very surprised if the main event doesn't end up being match of the night so I'm going with that.

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? Gotta be high...I'll say 96.

Hair vs Hair Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? Fatal Four Way

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 95

Hair vs Hair Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? World Title Match

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 92 (within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

Hair vs Hair Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? Eddie vs Razor

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 93 (within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

Hair vs Hair Match:

'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show [vs] 'The Olympic Gold Medalist' Kurt Angle

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? Eddie/Razor

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 93

Hair vs Hair Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...? Heavyweight Title

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 91(within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

Hair vs Hair Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 93(within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

>

Hair vs Hair Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...? 88 (within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

UGq7SM1.jpg

December 2001, Week 2…

In The Booth:

Byd8yp9.jpgngfBG19.jpgNsuqzi9.jpg

Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Tazz

Fatal Four Way

We kicked off the show with a Promo Package, highlighting tonight's big Main Event... A Fatal Four Way Match for the WWF World Heavyweight Title... A match that could be 'Fatal' for the Champion, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin, as he stands across the ring from his two biggest rivals again: The Rock, and Triple H... One saving grace for Austin could be his fellow 'Three Man Power Trip' member The Undertaker... But can 'The American Badass' be trusted to not attempt to win the match, thus becoming Champion himself...?! And who is this 'He' that Vince McMahon and his Daughter Stephanie keep referring to...?! Will 'He' make an appearance in the Main Event...?!

Az4wSH0.png

All we know for sure, is that Armageddon is a fitting name for the show...

a9xTW0o.jpg

X42NKE0.pngX42NKE0.png

Xir4iBU.jpg

Four fantastic Canadians kicked us off tonight. Considering they're not officially a tag team, Jericho and Benoit showed the kind of continuity you'd expect from a team of Brothers; or certainly a team who have been tagging for a number of years. They cut the ring in half, leaving Edge totally isolated and cut off from his partner and Brother, Christian. Edge took a heck of a beating, and nearly tapped out to the 'Cross-Face'. Christian had to get into the ring to stop the hold, a move that the referee almost disqualified him for! In the end though, Edge avoided a shoulder block in the corner from Jericho, and the Intercontinental Champion clattered into the corner post. The crowd came unglued from their seats, and Edge crawled to the corner. Christian came in, and completely changed the momentum, taking down Canadian Chris after Canadian Chris. For the finish, Jericho tried to sucker Edge in for a 'Spear' in the same corner he'd hit his own shoulder into. But the experienced 'Spear'-giver Edge managed to stop himself, and as he turned around, he cut Jericho in half with his finisher, scoring the win and retaining the Gold!

Winners:
and STILL WWF Tag Team Champions: Edge & Christian

Finish:
'Spear'

a9xTW0o.jpg

Gumming For Revenge

OmLGzn1.jpgs7hB8EQ.jpg

We saw a video package next, highlighting the feud between Big Show and Kurt Angle... It all started with an innocuous incident, where Angle flicked some chewing gum from his mouth, and it landed right in Show's hair!! The giant had to shave out a patch of hair to get rid of it, and he has been on the war-path ever since... Tonight, the former Olympian Angle will have to fight an angry man, who is way outside of his normal weight category... The loser of the match, will be shaved BALD!!

4Bf1slq.jpg

Big Show was all-business tonight, and he didn't only want to win and shave Angle bald, he wanted to hurt his rival. He used big holds like a bear hug and a sleeper to drain the energy from his athletic opponent, using his weight to hold Angle down. Kurt was able to answer back with some mat-based wrestling, where he took Show down and was able to use his intelligence to weigh Show down. However, when he went for a pin, Show kicked out in such a way that threw Angle up and over the referee in an amazing spot. For the finish, Show knocked Angle out with a right hand, and then took his time before hitting the 'Show Stopper' chokeslam!!

Winner:
'The World's Largest Athlete' Big Show

Finish:
'Show Stopper'

Angle Shaved Bald

ZVBuFrY.jpg

Kurt Angle was knocked out, and Big Show sat him in a barber's chair, and shaved his head!! Show got revenge for Angle's gum ending up in his hair,and when Angle came to, he couldn't believe he was now bald!! He staggered around, and walked onto another big right hand from Show, and was again out cold!!

a9xTW0o.jpg

kWSraXE.jpg

There were some amazing moments in this one; the second exceptional tag team match of the evening. Malenko and Regal put in a fine performance, using their technical prowess to keep the high-flying Hardyz at bay. But Matt is unhinged, and he laughed in the face of Regal as the Brit delivered multiple knife-edged chops. For the finish, the referee was knocked down, and 'Broken' Matt Hardy saw his opportunity. He grabbed handcuffs, and proceeded to cuff Regal's wrist to Malenko's ankle!! After a decent fightback from the fan favourites, they were never truly going to be able to win it. Jeff Hardy low-blowed Malenko, and him falling, in turn pulled Regal to a stooped position. Matt then flew in out of nowhere, and hit the 'Twist Of Fate' to score the win!

Winners:
The Hardyz w/ Lita & Benjamin

Finish:
'Twist Of Fate'

a9xTW0o.jpg

Triple Threats

Backstage, Teddy Long was standing with his guest: The Rock... Teddy asked 'The Great One' if he felt he'd have to stop Triple H tonight... Despite them having common enemies...

93dL11M.jpgoeNWynb.jpg

The Rock:
“Yu know Ted... Triple H has helped The Rock, on numerous occasions now... And 'The Great One' can't help think that tonight, might be the night, that someone... FINALLY... ENDS the reign of terror, of 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin!! But... If we team up to take out Austin and The Undertaker... and then Triple H gets in The Rock's way... 'The People's Champ'll' END 'Terra Ryzing'!!”

a9xTW0o.jpg

yoeVCZZ.png

cQ2idck.jpg

Jannetty and X-Pac's careers are interesting. The former WWF Tag Team Champions (for a very short reign) haven't had a whole lot to do with each other since Jannetty's return to the company. However, X-Pac, as the leader of New Generation X, has elevated his stock to a level that makes him a true threat to Jannetty's Title. Billy Gunn of NGX was instrumental at ringside, helping his old buddy to gain control of the pace. But Jannetty has been Champion for a while now, and he showed his Championship-level stamina to keep kicking out of X-Pac's best shots. In the end, he was able to dropkick X-Pac into Gunn on the apron, and finish his rival with the 'Rocker Dropper'!

Winner:
and STILL Light Heavyweight Champion: Marty Jannetty

Finish:
'Rocker Dropper'

a9xTW0o.jpg

Unhooked

We were in the trainer's room next, with Dean Malenko and William Regal having the handcuffs removed following their match with The Hardyz from earlier... Jonathan Coachman walked up, and asked the two technicians if they still believe they're close to earning a Tag Team Title shot after a defeat like that...

4fb6vUr.jpgGxQZ2Wj.jpgzMPqys7.jpg

William Regal:
“As a matter of fact Mr. Coachman... We DO... We even think we're closer than the Hardyz, after a performance like that... They cheated... They... T... What the bloody hell do you want...?!”

zMwpTIP.jpgP1wcRBB.jpg

The Dudleyz walked in... looked around the place, and smiled... They then jumped Malenko and Regal!! It would have normally been a fair 2 on 2 fight, but the surprise of the attack, coupled with the fact that Malenko and Regal had been in a match earlier in the night, meant that the Dudley Brothers had their way with the fan favourites... Regal went through the first table, courtesy of a half-nelson side slam from Bubba... Malenko soon followed with the same fate as his partner, with a '3D'...

a9xTW0o.jpg

PciUm0x.jpg

A fun match in the middle of the card here, in which Mr. Sexay, who is now completely different to Grandmaster Sexay, used all of his tactical know-how to keep D'Lo Brown on the back foot. It was clear to everyone watching that Mr. Perfect at ringside had taught Sexay everything he knew, and then some! However, the crowd really got behind D'Lo, and he fought his way back into it. In the end, following a poorly timed distraction after the arrival of Viscera, Brown was able to hit the 'Lo-Down' to pick up a big win!

Winner:
'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown

Finish:
'Lo-Down'

The Blame Game

After the match, Mr. Sexay and Mr. Perfect were furious with big Viscera, and told him as much...

3w6xhsc.jpgmz3yXBA.jpgQxZ6w6a.jpg

The big man wasn't phased by their actions or their words to him though... More angry that Sexay had lost... D'Lo Brown shouted to Perfect that he's coming for him next after seeing off Viscera and Sexay...!!

a9xTW0o.jpg

Awaiting An Arrival

Vince McMahon was sat in his office next, as his daughter Stephanie knocked on the door and entered...

zGmPYlY.jpgo0yUJJg.jpg

Vince McMahon:
“Well... Is he here...?!”

Stephanie McMahon:
“No, Dad... He's not... and don't ask me again whose side he's going to be on...!!”

Vince McMahon:
Side...?? Side...??
Steph, there are no
sides
... It's FAMILY... I know my guys are in there against your husband tonight... they have been for months... but it's not about picking sides...”

Stephanie McMahon:
“Well... I know there ARE sides... There's the Three Man Power Trip side... and then there's Hunter and My side... and I just hope that... HE... picks the RIGHT side...!!”

Vince and Stephanie both know who 'He' is... and it's likely we'll find out a couple of answers tonight... for one, who 'He' is... and secondly, whose 'side' he'll be on...

a9xTW0o.jpg

ZPfdwbt.jpg

This match began in a great way, with Eddie Guerrero showing up in wrestling boots! Razor Ramon was furious, and demanded a microphone before the bell rang. He shouted that Eddie was a liar, and disrespectful to both him and the wrestling business as a whole. But Eddie asked for the microphone. Ramon gave it to the fan favourite, and he proceeded to bop Ramon on the head with it!! The pop was loud, and the crowd ate it up, leaving Eddie free to remove his boots slowly. After taking off the second boot, he threw it at 'The Bad Guy', which cannoned off his head. Ramon was furious now, and the match started properly. Ramon took out a lot of aggression on Guerrero, but 'Latino Heat' used the crowd's feedback to help him withstand a lot of punishment. As the match progressed though, it was clear that Eddie could not climb the cage without his wrestling boots. His toes kept slipping off the steel, and he would have to rule out the 'escape over the cage' option!! Late on, Eddie decided to put his boots
back
on. He began to climb, but realised with Ramon down, that he could probably just walk through the door. Ramon took him down at the knees though, and began pulling Eddie away from the door. He scratched and clawed his way to the door again, and Ramon grabbed his leg, pulling back as hard as he could!! Brilliantly, Eddie slipped his boot off, and Ramon flew backwards with the boot in his hands!! Eddie then slid down the apron, to the floor, winning the match with just one boot on!!

Winner:
'Lation Heat' Eddie Guerrero

Finish:
'Cage Escape'

Putting The Boots In

After the match, Razor Ramon was as furious as he'd been throughout it, and began throwing a fit of rage inside the cage...

jlHjQb6.jpgspR4i6K.jpg

He came to the door, leant over the ropes, and shouted at Eddie... 'Latino Heat' responded by turning around, and kicking the cage door shut onto Ramon's head!! 'The Bad Guy' stumbled backwards, tripping over Eddie's boot... Eddie then climbed back onto the apron, removed his
other
boot, and threw it at Ramon... before leaving to a huge ovation!!

a9xTW0o.jpg

U63oqXR.png

tsjhIt2.jpg

It doesn't get much bigger, or better, than this. A Main Event between four of the greatest in-ring performers in the company, perhaps of all time. With the ages of these four men ranging from just 29 to 36, it could be argued that they will be the top in-ring performers here for years to come too. The Rock and Triple H teamed up to begin with, in an effort to stop Steve Austin and The Undertaker, who also teamed up, and looked completely on the same page. Rocky and 'The Game' soon turned on each other though – the two fan favourites have big egos, but also don't trust one another. Not only that, but they both wanted to win this match and become WWF World Heavyweight Champion again – Triple H for the 5th time, Rock for the 7th. The current 5-time World Champion 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin had plenty of help to retain tonight though, so even if Rock and Triple H had stayed on the same page, there's a strong chance he would have retained the Gold anyway. Vince McMahon was the biggest help, and he soon made his way out to ringside. Closely followed by his daughter Stephanie, who was there to support her husband Triple H.

zGmPYlY.jpgo0yUJJg.jpg

Jim Ross:
“Bahh Gahhd... This match is chaotic...! I gotta know though... If The Undertaker gets the chance to win it, will he take that chance?!”

Michael Cole:
“I don't see how he can JR... Not with Vince McMahon lurking at ringside...”

Tazz:
“And will we see 'Him' tonight...?! Apparently 'He' is coming... But who is 'He'...?! And will 'He' make an appearance in this match...?!”

As the match rumbled on, it became clear that despite the support for Triple H, Steve Austin and Undertaker at ringside, 'The People's Champion' The Rock was going to win it. He hit the 'Rock Bottom' on Triple H, and Vince McMahon pulled his foot, dragging him off the fallen 'Game'! Despite saving her husband from losing the match, Stephanie McMahon was furious with her Father. Vince, Stephanie and The Rock argued in the ring, until this man showed up to a huge pop:

o18UKjx.jpg

'The Prodigal Son' Shane O'Mac headed onto the stage, and then sprinted to the ring! He got between his Sister and Father, as The Rock stood back with his hands on his hips. Triple H rolled out of the ring, and Shane held Vince McMahon back as he tried to attack The Rock, but then Shane suddenly turned and punched Rock right between the eyes! He jumped on 'The Great One', and began pummelling him!! With Triple H down on the outside of the ring, Stephanie's loyalty was to her husband, and she left The Rock to get beaten down. Vince on the other hand was shouting at Shane, supporting his son, and directing traffic!! However, The Rock rose back to his feet and began to fight back!! He hit Shane, hit him again, and again, and then hit Vince. The Undertaker climbed over the top rope, and he hit the 'Rock Bottom' on the 'American Badass'!! Vince and Shane swarmed The Rock again, but he again fought them both off. He threw Vince out through the ropes, and kicked Shane low, standing over him and letting out a guttural yell. However, 'The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment Today' didn't notice 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin slide into the ring behind him. He spun Rocky around, kicked him in the gut, and hit the 'Stone Cold Stunner'!! Triple H appeared under the ropes, but Undertaker blocked him as the referee counted The Rock's shoulders down!!

Winner:
and STILL WWF World Heavyweight Champion: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Finish:
'Stone Cold Stunner'

Four Man Power Trip?!

After the match, Vince McMahon returned to the ring, and raised Steve Austin's hand... The Undertaker stood alongside Vince, and Shane McMahon also got into the ring... standing face to face with Austin to begin with...

2ZF4zqm.jpgULcM9kZ.jpgzGmPYlY.jpgo18UKjx.jpg

The tension between Shane and Austin was palpable at first... They looked like they were about to hit each other, but then a smile crept across both men's faces... Shane and Austin embraced, before Shane and his Father raised the WWF Champion's hand together!! The crowd's boos were louder than they'd been all night at this point... but the Four Man Power Trip?! Didn't care one bit... The show went off the air with the four men stood together in a line... While Stephanie McMahon consoled her Husband Triple H, and The Rock licked his wounds on the ramp...

Quick Results:

Edge & Christian [def.] Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit

to RETAIN the WWF Tag Team Titles

The Big Show [def.] Kurt Angle

in a Hair vs Hair Match

The Hardy Boyz [def.] Dean Malenko & William Regal

Marty Jannetty [def.] X-Pac

to RETAIN the WWF Light Heavyweight Title

D'Lo Brown [def.] Mr. Sexay

Eddie Guerrero [def.] Razor Ramon

in a Steel Cage Match

Steve Austin [def.] The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker

to RETAIN the WWF World Heavyweight Title

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night...?
The Main Event

2). What will the Overall Rating of the Show be...?
(within 5 gets a point, spot on gets 2 points)

Show Rating:

Big congratulations to Summer and Deafstroke! Look out for a DM with your Prediction Prizes in them... a not too shabby score of 8/10 for both of you.

The Monthly prize is wiiiiiiiide open still too! Even if you haven't predicted yet, you could still win with a few good performances :D