Home Of Pro Wrestling [Mod Index]

http://homeofprowrestling.com/Graphics/HoPW%20Nu%203%20Logogds.png

Home Of Pro Wrestling Links

Discord: LINK HERE

Forum: LINK HERE

Original 2016 Launch: LINK HERE

Welcome to the update of HomeofProWrestling.com, The directory for all Mods, Graphics, Skins, Live Streams, Multiplayer, Drafts, DoTM and more. Home of Pro Wrestling has been around since 2016 hosting Mods for all of Adam Rylands wrestling game catalogue.

Over the past few weeks I have updated the TEW 2020 section to feature all of the current TEW 2020 releases. If there are any missing or you have updates, please feel free to message me. It's best to contact me on Discord for a quick response.

History of Home of Pro Wrestling

The Home of Pro Wrestling was born off the back of EWWarehouse who very kindly donated their entire database to help build HOPW’s back catalogue.

The idea started out as a 2016 “Bobinc” (for those here long enough to remember) where users can find Download links for Mods, Graphics and Skins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto all the Features of the Website and a small explanation of how to Navigate.

Games and Downloads

Here is where you will find all that is listed below. The Mods, Graphics and “Other Wrestling Games” which i won't mention on the GDS forums out of respect are all here. This includes mods from TEW 2020 to TEW 2005 and even EWR.

Mod’s

You will find all the links to Download the Mod and its Graphics, Plus links to its GDS and EWBattleground, BeTheBooker or HomeofProWrestling Forum page. It will also include a description of the Mod, plus a preview of basic mod numbers such as Worker Count, Promotion count and so on [currently a work in progress].

Mods are also places in their own sections for Real World or C-Verse etc.

Real World Mods will also be listed in order of its “Start Date” so Genadi’s “The Golden Era” (1987) will be before Hives “Clash of the Titans” (1994).

Mods will be kept up to date at all times and new mods will be added as and when the creators submit the updates.

Real World Update Mods

With those mods who are right up to date Monthly/Bi-Monthly/Quarterly… they now have their own section. They will feature not just the most recent Month’s mod, but will also feature all previous months that have been released. The layout will be that of a 12 month calendar so it's much easier to find the month you are looking for.

Graphics

When it comes to finding the Graphics you need, they will be initially divided up into “Worker” or “Graphics” packs. Worker packs will only contain that of workers. However Graphics Packs will feature Banners, Belts, Broadcasters, Events, Logos, Ransom, TV, Workers, Customs and more.

Graphic counts will also be visible for each folder and an overall total.

All worker and Graphic Packs will feature a previews slider to show what is contained in the Packs.

Skins and Loading Screens

For all things Skin related, this section will have full “Skin” packs, “Loading Screen” packs and those little extra’s like Customised Grades or Flags.

This section also features the Preview slider to show you what things will look like before you download them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toolbox

Toolbox

Everyone needs a helping hand. Whether a Pro or a Newbie looking to make a mark. Here we can share, help and grow every diary by offering links and tips to some of the best Image Hosting sites, Video Hosting, Video and Image Editing, Image Banks, PNG Banks, Text Editors and much much more.

Diarys

Tips

Every writer has their own way of writing, but sometimes sharing your writing style tips can help inspire new writers or help those that have hit the wall.

Diary Blogs

This is a great area to find Diarys that are not part of the GDS Dynasty posts. The diarys will be those that are posted as blogs or using such platforms as PDF's or Wordpress.

DOTM History Book

Here you will find a full history of DOTM winners from 2006 till now, with links to all their old diaries, a Count of how many times they have been declared as winners and the Newest addition to DOTM “Award Trophies”.

You will find each and everyone's Trophy boards, these will be right up to date each and every month and can help you track just who is the Diary King.

Diary Wall of Acclaim

Over the years there have been incredible Diaries. This section highlights those that are no longer active but deserve recognition and maybe revisiting for some of the newer members.

Community

Submit and Contact

Here is where you can directly submit your Mods/Graphics/Skins with its info and Download link. This is for people who don't have Mods/Graphics/Skins currently on the site, or someone who is launching a new mod or update.

Unlike previously when you would be met with a form that submitted an email… Everything will now be done through Discord as it's a much quicker platform that allows me to get instant notifications from YOU the creators.

Quick Note: Until now this has mostly been a one man project, but going forward I'm looking for anyone who wants to help on managing the Discord, Forum or Website. If anyones interested in helping the community project, drop me a Discord message (the names the same)

A special thanks to all the great creators over the years who have shared their work with the community

http://homeofprowrestling.com/Graphics/HoPW%20Nu%203%20Logogds.png

Home Of Pro Wrestling Links

Discord: LINK HERE

Forum: LINK HERE

Original 2016 Launch: LINK HERE

Welcome to the update of HomeofProWrestling.com, The directory for all Mods, Graphics, Skins, Live Streams, Multiplayer, Drafts, DoTM and more. Home of Pro Wrestling has been around since 2016 hosting Mods for all of Adam Rylands wrestling game catalogue.

Over the past few weeks I have updated the TEW 2020 section to feature all of the current TEW 2020 releases. If there are any missing or you have updates, please feel free to message me. It's best to contact me on Discord for a quick response.

History of Home of Pro Wrestling

The Home of Pro Wrestling was born off the back of EWWarehouse who very kindly donated their entire database to help build HOPW’s back catalogue.

The idea started out as a 2016 “Bobinc” (for those here long enough to remember) where users can find Download links for Mods, Graphics and Skins.

Now onto all the Features of the Website and a small explanation of how to Navigate.

Games and Downloads

Here is where you will find all that is listed below. The Mods, Graphics and “Other Wrestling Games” which i won't mention on the GDS forums out of respect are all here. This includes mods from TEW 2020 to TEW 2005 and even EWR.

Mod’s

You will find all the links to Download the Mod and its Graphics, Plus links to its GDS and EWBattleground, BeTheBooker or HomeofProWrestling Forum page. It will also include a description of the Mod, plus a preview of basic mod numbers such as Worker Count, Promotion count and so on [currently a work in progress].

Mods are also places in their own sections for Real World or C-Verse etc.

Real World Mods will also be listed in order of its “Start Date” so Genadi’s “The Golden Era” (1987) will be before Hives “Clash of the Titans” (1994).

Mods will be kept up to date at all times and new mods will be added as and when the creators submit the updates.

Real World Update Mods

With those mods who are right up to date Monthly/Bi-Monthly/Quarterly… they now have their own section. They will feature not just the most recent Month’s mod, but will also feature all previous months that have been released. The layout will be that of a 12 month calendar so it's much easier to find the month you are looking for.

Graphics

When it comes to finding the Graphics you need, they will be initially divided up into “Worker” or “Graphics” packs. Worker packs will only contain that of workers. However Graphics Packs will feature Banners, Belts, Broadcasters, Events, Logos, Ransom, TV, Workers, Customs and more.

Graphic counts will also be visible for each folder and an overall total.

All worker and Graphic Packs will feature a previews slider to show what is contained in the Packs.

Skins and Loading Screens

For all things Skin related, this section will have full “Skin” packs, “Loading Screen” packs and those little extra’s like Customised Grades or Flags.

This section also features the Preview slider to show you what things will look like before you download them.

Toolbox

Toolbox

Everyone needs a helping hand. Whether a Pro or a Newbie looking to make a mark. Here we can share, help and grow every diary by offering links and tips to some of the best Image Hosting sites, Video Hosting, Video and Image Editing, Image Banks, PNG Banks, Text Editors and much much more.

Diarys

Tips

Every writer has their own way of writing, but sometimes sharing your writing style tips can help inspire new writers or help those that have hit the wall.

Diary Blogs

This is a great area to find Diarys that are not part of the GDS Dynasty posts. The diarys will be those that are posted as blogs or using such platforms as PDF's or Wordpress.

DOTM History Book

Here you will find a full history of DOTM winners from 2006 till now, with links to all their old diaries, a Count of how many times they have been declared as winners and the Newest addition to DOTM “Award Trophies”.

You will find each and everyone's Trophy boards, these will be right up to date each and every month and can help you track just who is the Diary King.

Diary Wall of Acclaim

Over the years there have been incredible Diaries. This section highlights those that are no longer active but deserve recognition and maybe revisiting for some of the newer members.

Community

Submit and Contact

Here is where you can directly submit your Mods/Graphics/Skins with its info and Download link. This is for people who don't have Mods/Graphics/Skins currently on the site, or someone who is launching a new mod or update.

Unlike previously when you would be met with a form that submitted an email… Everything will now be done through Discord as it's a much quicker platform that allows me to get instant notifications from YOU the creators.

Quick Note: Until now this has mostly been a one man project, but going forward I'm looking for anyone who wants to help on managing the Discord, Forum or Website. If anyones interested in helping the community project, drop me a Discord message (the names the same)

A special thanks to all the great creators over the years who have shared their work with the community

Great website, except for one issue: The 5GWS game doesn't work for me because it relies on Adobe Flash and that became obsolete last year; when I try to activate the game, I get an error message related to Flash and the game shuts down. What Flash alternative would I need to play 5GWS?

I didnt realise this was an issue :(. I'll ask around and see what i can find out :D