(DOTM) New York is Always a Good Idea (Cverse)

Supershow: Aftermath

EEE World Heavyweight Title: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey vs. Valiant ©

EEE Intercontinental Title: Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton vs. Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express ©

Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner vs. Trent Shaffer & Riley McManus

George Trapesi vs. Davis Wayne Newton

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

The Combat Club vs. The Twin Powers

The Martin Bowl: Jaylon Martins vs. Chip Martin

The Texas Roughriders vs. Frantic Ali & Cali Slick

EEE Supershow: Aftermath

EEE World Heavyweight Title: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey def. Valiant ©

It's time

EEE Intercontinental Title: Prime Time Jack Pryde © def. Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman, ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton & Honest Frank Jr

It's not yet time for Danny Hagman to reclaim his spot as mid-card champion

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Fantastic Express © def. The Stone Foundation

Bit too soon to change the title again, right?

Trent Shaffer & Riley McManus def. Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner

Stuck in the midcard with you...

Davis Wayne Newton def. George Trapesi

Sorry George

Dreadnought def. Fro Sure

Never bet against Dreadnought

The Combat Club def. The Twin Powers

Twin Powers have past their peak

The Martin Bowl I: Chip Martin def. Jaylon Martins

Chip Martin's push looks ready to begin. If only Billy Keelan had thought to sign him

The Texas Roughriders def. Frantic Ali & Cali Slick

One of the recent highlights is seeing the likes of Big Jon Walker and Bradley Blaze move onto bigger things

Side Note: Anything interesting in NYCW or not really?

Side Note: Anything interesting in NYCW or not really?

Due to the increased pressures (in-game) of running a big company I decided to drop the monthly visit to NYCW. But the highlights from this month were:

The Fabulous Ones successfully defended the tag titles against James Prudence and Texas Hangman

Karl Greyjoy got his revenge on Christian Plotcheck

Marco Gonzalez defeated Big Jon's brother Melvin Walkinshaw

Ray Snow succesfully defended his Nationwide title against Derrick Crump

EEE Intercontinental Title: Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton vs. Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

EEE World Heavyweight Title: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey vs. Valiant ©- Vessey is one of, if not my favorite worker in the game and I think this is the start of a long reign of terror.

EEE Intercontinental Title: Danny ‘The Kid’ Hagman vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton vs. Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©- Pryde has come so far and is probably a future World champion, he's not dropping the belt yet.

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express ©- It's a quick change which isn't your usual style but you have done it in the past and I think ALPHA Generation is making a statement on the ppv.

Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner vs. Trent Shaffer & Riley McManus- I think the plans for Riley may involve getting him away from Trent and that begins here with some miscommunication causing a loss.

George Trapesi vs. Davis Wayne Newton- Both guys could use a win but I think George takes a couple more big losses before he listens to Gilmore and starts to change his luck.

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought- Good place to show how dominant Dreadnought is at the expense of a fan favorite.

The Combat Club vs. The Twin Powers- TCC get some level of payback and setup another match.

The Martin Bowl: Jaylon Martins vs. Chip Martin- ALPHA Generation starts their night of dominance here.

The Texas Roughriders vs. Frantic Ali & Cali Slick-I love Slick but these two seem to be on the way out.

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

It's time for a Vessey to be a champion in NYCW again.

Pryde holds on but doesn't pin Hagman - Hagman just came back so you have to get the rust off and make sure he can still hang in a midcard he dominated when he got hurt. If he doesn't beat Pryde, though, his credibility I feel is going to tank.

Similarly mentioned above, best way to legitimize the Alpha Generation is to give all the ones going after gold the gold.

Fingers crossed for a big Riley singles push coming soon...

George went from being John Cena to Finn Balor real quick... it feels like he's been working his way down the card and DWN has been aces every time he's been at the top.

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Fro Sure is the best loser you got, who better than him to make Dread Jr look like a complete beast.

Though Trapesi may be heading to his balloon Okada phase, the former VCC just got done legitimizing themselves and The Twin Powers are on borrowed time.

Can we talk about how Big Jon put up an 86 rated promo??? That dude has a big future ahead of him, and a big one on one with Dread a couple years down the road.

Following the staggering high quality of last week’s main event, I started to wonder why we hadn’t pushed McManus

You and me both - it's killed some of my predictions!

Absolutely the right time to get one of your top talents the title

Pryde for a nice run with the title, a feud with Hagman for a couple of months works

Torn. Your willing to throw you Stomper champs to the wolves, that is clear. But your once deep tag division is shrinking, so I think we need a dodgy finish to this match to let the feud continue

You know it. McManus (as a face) vs Vessey in the next year?

Not finished, but could this be MOTN?

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Needs to win this one

Assuming The Stone Foundation win the titles shortly, The Combat Club need to be built as strong challengers

Only one Martin is getting a push here

If you're not sure about the future of the heels, they're not winning here

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

I’m really torn on this a bit. I see the cash cow on Merch that Valiant is and wouldn’t want to see that slow down. But then you have the new stable and the huge boost it would give them for Vessey to win. Then there is the old man and having his son win the title in his company. I’d like to see it play out but I’ll go with pulling the trigger now.

Prime Time deserves a bit longer run

It would cap off a helluva night if the Stone’s grabbed the titles. But too much too soon?

I keep thinking that these two Riley and Shaffer are going to implode so I’ll stick with it even though that hasn’t happened…yet

Trapesi is directionless right now. Maybe Angry will get in his ear some more

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Huge win for the Monster

The club is suddenly floundering

Well clearly now young Chip gets a win on a big show

Have Ali and Cali not been renewed?

Hoping this is the start of a leading babyface super group from DWN

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

k91EC19.jpg

Sunday, Week 4, June 2025
Weston Square Garden, New York City, New York
Attendance: 40,512

TAG TEAM MATCH: The Texas Roughriders vs. Frantic Ali & Cali Slick
In a decent match, The Texas Roughriders defeated Frantic Ali and Cali Slick in 10:17 when Cowboy Leon Dooey pinned Frantic Ali with a Lasso Whiplash.
Rating: 54

Notes: Newcomer Leon Dooey stakes his claim right here to being a prominent member of the roster and not just some jobbing no-one. His new team with Bradley Blaze and Big Jon Walker brought a certain Texan charm to proceedings and despite being young, his training at the SWF Academy has given him all the tools required to be a decent performer for us. Good win for them, but my fears about having buried Blaze for too long were problematic.

SINGLES MATCH: Jaylon Martins vs. Chip Martin
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Chip Martin defeated Jaylon Martins in 7:44 by pinfall with a Super Kick.
Rating: 50

Notes: Cutely referred to as ‘The Martin Bowl’ we have the lackey of Generation Alpha taking on Fro Sure’s former partner in a sub-standard battle. Neither man really had the overness to peak the crowd’s interest. But at the end of the day, we saw a future of some kind for Chip, but less so for J-Train. So he gets the win in a match so mediocre that I’d forgotten it almost immediately after it happened.

EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Danny Hagman vs. Pepper Pelton vs. Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Pepper Pelton, Honest Frank Jr and Danny Hagman in 10:06 when Prime Time Jack Pryde pinned Danny Hagman by using underhanded tactics. Prime Time Jack Pryde makes defence number two of the EEE Intercontinental.
Rating: 69

Notes: This was… disappointing. It just goes to show that taking a year out means that everyone around you increases their name, while yours disappears. Danny Hagman was underwhelming here and I was thankful that I kept the belt around Prime Time’s waist for now. I had no doubt The Kid would find his feet, but Prime Time is on quite the roll right now and I was keen to see where it went.

EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Stone Foundation vs. The Fantastic Express (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated The Stone Foundation in 10:04 when Rafe Sashay pinned Christopher Stone after rolling him up and cheekily pulling his tights. The Fantastic Express make defence number two of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 74

Notes: More goodness from our tag teams right here. You may ask why The Fantastic Express are cheating to win despite being babyface workers? If you’re asking that, you haven’t been paying attention to The Fantastic Express. It is entirely on-brand for them to ‘bend the rules’ to keep the titles. The match itself was great as both of these teams are essential to the continued dominance of the division. We really were beginning to see the formation of a group at least equal to the Fantastics/Cross River/Biggins trio; whose influence continues to this day.

SINGLES MATCH: Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Dreadnought defeated Fro Sure in 8:04 by pinfall with a Dread Bomb.

Notes: Fro Sure has been a stellar in-ring competitor for years for us and is very close to stepping into the main event. But to cover our bases for the future, we had to keep The Monster strong. It’s literally his gimmick. We could’ve used shenanigans, but sometimes a clean win for a monster is the way to go. Match was great, thanks in no small part to Fro Sure. It was also one of the longer Dreadnought one-on-one matches as we needed to train the audience to watch him in matches other than squashes.

TAG TEAM MATCH: The Combat Club vs. The Twin Powers
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Twin Powers defeated The Combat Club in 9:48 when Andrew Harper pinned Ray Cavalero with a Powerbomb.
Rating: 70

Notes: The Combat Club have been struggling since the departure of the man who gave them purpose in Bryan Vessey. The Twin Powers are the permanent monster tag team so a clean win here sets them up nicely for future battles. Match was actually pretty good, but despite their impressive tag team title reign; The Combat Club never quite caught on with the fans in the same way that other tag teams have. And with no clear direction for the time being, I needed to find a spot for them. Perhaps tied up with George Trapesi’s latest character story.

SINGLES MATCH: George Trapesi vs. Davis Wayne Newton
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated George Trapesi in 9:54 by submission with a STF.
Rating: 78

Notes: Speaking of the former Star, he loses he cleanly to the former World Heavyweight Champion in a great match. Like The Combat Club; Trapesi’s future relies heavily on the development of Generation Alpha, but having lost in the main event of Starclash; Davis Wayne Newton was the focus and therefore the winner. He’s lost his back-up, but more importantly; the words of Valiant are still ringing in his ears.

TAG TEAM MATCH: Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner vs. Shaffer & McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Shaffer & McManus defeated Aaron Andrews and Charlie Corner in 17:58 when Riley McManus pinned Charlie Corner with a handful of tights.
Rating: 83

Notes: Shaffer and McManus deserved the win here as we currently do not have short-term plans for The Ace and Cali Cool. I feel like Shaffer and McManus are being under-utilised and I want to remedy that. They’ve been stalwarts for us in the upper midcard and main event for years and having been surpassed by other new signings, I needed to start to heat them up by having them competitive against other top talent. It might take time, but I would definitely get there. Especially because both had maintained their incredible heat for so long.

iBQloHy.jpg
EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

D0MqH2n.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgzJeThcw.jpg

‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey vs. Valiant (c)
After his debut at Battle Games; Cameron Vessey remains unpinned and completely dominant heading into this; his first real shot at the gold. Valiant meanwhile dethroned Davis Wayne Newton and was ridden an impressive title reign through Starclash, keeping his own impressive dominant streak alive. With spotlight on the ring and the ring introductions done. The two lock-up in front of a strangely quiet crowd. It’s not that they’re not invested, it’s that this really feels like a Big Match environment. The first big move by Valiant; a beautiful standing dropkick, knocks Vessey to the floor and the crowd erupts into applause. Keeping the momentum early on, Valiant is and always has been a supremely confident in-ring performer. He carries himself like an old school World Champion and when he gets beaten down it invokes sympathy in even the most cynical fan. I hadn’t always appreciated his talents until this very moment. Which was exactly the moment that Cameron Vessey got himself properly involved. Like some being from another realm, Vessey’s in-ring talent is clear for even blind me to see. His fluid movement, his absolutely on-point facial expressions and pointed, targeted attacks all create a visual story of a brutal, tough FIGHTER. The match does not last as long as our normal main events, and is told in a simplistic manner of a hero trying to overcome a more dominant challenger. Less than ten minutes in and crowd are hanging on every submission attempt and comeback by the Champion. During one of the fightbacks, Valiant hits a top-rope Cross Body and then lines up Vessey for the V-Split. As he runs towards him, Vessey smoothly sidesteps the strike, pulls Valiant’s hair to control his momentum and lifts him up into a Vessey Driver II. With the crowd in shock, he hooks the champion’s legs, for the 1… 2… 3…
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Cameron Vessey defeated Valiant in 10:23 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II. Cameron Vessey wins the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 88

Notes: One of our best matches ever and the crowning of a New World Heavyweight Champion. It just made too much sense not to put the strap on the Owner’s son. Unlike the other times in wrestling history however, The Man had the goods to back it up in the ring. Valiant has been a supremely impressive champion this year and his merchandising money was incredibly helpful to our monthly income. But I felt it was time to try and switch that popularity onto new stars and see if we couldn’t recreate that magic with a younger worker… or maybe two.

ANGLE: With the match finished, the rest of Generation Alpha hit the ring to celebrate with the new World Heavyweight Champion. Vessey points to a beaten Valiant and the whole group launch into an attack. It isn’t long before George Trapesi, The Combat Club and Fro Sure rush down to the defend the prone Valiant. But they cannot overcome the combination of Dreadnought, The Stone Foundation and Chip Martin. Not to mention Bryan and Cameron Vessey. With the tide having turned in favour of Alpha, the lights flicker and here comes… Davis Wayne Newton of all people. He double-clotheslines The Stone Foundation… then it’s a ducked attack by Dreadnought into a high-powered Shining Wizard to nearly take Chip Martin’s head off. Cameron Vessey, appears to be backing out of the ring with Bryan as DWN delivers some big right-hands to Dreadnought. During his attack; Fro Sure has come to and low-blows The Monster, allowing Trapesi and The Combat Club to over-power the big man and Fro Sure clotheslines him out of the ring. Trapesi, For Sure and Combat Club check on Valiant. For a moment it looks like DWN might join them, but he shakes his head as if irritated by himself and leaves the ring.
Rating: 91

Notes: Not quite a full-blown heel, but definitely not a babyface either. Davis Wayne Newton finds himself in the tricky role of a tweener, at least for the time being as he tweaks his unbearable, over-bearing arrogant, entitled douchebag into something a little less… abrasive. Whatever he becomes, I have no doubt DWN will make it work.

OVERALL RATING: 86 – 0.40 (202,010 buys)

A top-tier main event with super-hot angle to follow makes this one of the best shows we’ve ever produced. He had a new World Champion and a slew of opponents ready to test themselves against him. Lovely.

Next time… Generation Alpha bring the dominance…

Prediction Results For EEE Supershow: Aftermath

1. Herrbear - 9/9

2. DinoKea - 8/9

2. eayragt - 8/9

2. Kanegan - 8/9

2. KyTeran - 8/9

2. Theheel - 8/9

7. John Lions - 7/9

7. smw88 - 7/9

7. ToastyCenturion - 7/9

10. neslo24 - 6/9

Overall Prediction Standings - Season 2

1. DinoKea - 41/55 (75%)

2. Theheel - 38.5/55 (70%)

2. ToastyCenturion - 37.5/55 (68%)

4. John Lions - 36.5/55 (66%)

5. eayragt - 36.5/55 (66%)

6. KyTeran - 35.5/55 (65%)

7. Herrbear - 33.5/55 (61%)

8. smw88 - 27/45 (60%)

9. Scottie - 17/26 (65%)

10. kanegan - 20/27 (74%)

11. neslo24 - 6/9 (67%)

Well, well, well. You guys absolutely smashed this one out of the park with everyone getting high scores. Special congrats to Herrbear for joining the 100% Club. And welcome to neslo24 who joins in with a very respectable 67% first shot. Almost everyone correctly pointed out that it was time for Cam to get the title. Not to mention everyone went with Dreadnought over Fro Sure. Because of the high scores there are no changes to the overall standings, but things are starting to squeeze together.

New York City… where second chances lead to dominant results…

I still couldn’t get over the success we’d made of Dreadnought the second time around. He’s a kid with a massive upside and somehow I’d botched it back in NYCW. It doesn’t scream ‘quality booker’ does it? In June we’d made a $1,107,195 profit, thanks in no small part to the merchandising.

Monthly Merchandise:

1. Valiant - $442,040 (-$64,001)

2. Aaron Andrews - $206,608 (-$1,474)

3. Prime Time Jack Pryde - $187,969 (+$10,994)

4. Davis Wayne Newton - $155,317 (+$18,078)

5. Charlie Corner - $67,530 (+$94)

6. Fro Sure - $47,450 (-$4,917)

7. George Trapesi - $42,174 (+$1,114)

8. Zippy Deverell - $41,704 (+$7,500)

9. Cameron Vessey - $37,055 (+$2,587)

10. Rafe Sasay - $31,660 (+$7,279)

Good stuff in a lot of ways, especially Davis Wayne Newton who spent 99& of the time as a heel and was still top four. He really was incredible. Still, we had chosen to replace The Rip Chord Invitational for the Steve Flash Trophy in honour of our fallen legend. It was the least we could do.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #69
Friday, Week 1, July 2025
The Empire Ballroom, New York City, New York
Attendance: 10,688

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Animal & The Eagle vs. The Stone Foundation
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Stone Foundation defeated The Animal and The Eagle in 9:50 when Christopher Stone submitted The Eagle with an Alabaster Agony.
Rating: 64

[*]ANGLE: Mitch Naess, Lee Bambino & Emma Chase are talking about the main event showdown between Valiant & Davis Wayne Newton taking on the undefeated Dreadnought and Cameron Vessey, when Shaffer and McManus hit the ring. They’re hear that they’ve been accused of cheating by The Ace and Cali Cool at the weekend, which is plainly ridiculous. Those two just can’t handle that they’re inferior to The Georgia Bulldog and The Talent (“See we have cool nicknames too!”). Shaffer and McManus think it’s cute that they’re demanding a rematch tonight, but they’re not sure they want to fight tonight. The pistols ring out and The Texas Roughriders along with Big Jon Walker are out and being Texans, they love to fight, so if these two High School Dropouts want a match… they got it. Shaffer and McManus reiterate that they’re not sure they want to fight, but the Texans ignore them.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Texas Roughriders vs. Shaffer & McManus
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Shaffer & McManus defeated The Texas Roughriders in 10:08 when Riley McManus pinned Bradley Blaze with a handful of tights.
Rating: 67

[*]ANGLE: The Fantastic Express are backstage with Angry Gilmore and they’re coming off a week-long celebration from their victory. Zippy has a jaunty party hat, Rafe has lots of bead necklaces. Having beaten Generation Alpha they’re confident that they’ve completed tag team wrestling and now they can just party until retirement. The Twin Powers steam into shot and beat the two men down and put them through a catering table nearby.
Rating: 84

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Bryan Jewett vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton
In a decent match, Pepper Pelton defeated Bryan Jewett in 9:49 by pinfall with a Michaelerman's Suplex.
Rating: 62

[*]ANGLE: Angry Gilmore is backstage and trying to get in to speak with Generation Alpha. Chip opens the door a crack and tells him ‘No press.’ But Angry, being the roving reporter he is, kicks the door open, but is met with ‘The Monster’ Dreadnought who forces him out of the room by his neck.
Rating: 90

[*]EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Monty Trescarde vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Monty Trescarde in 9:31 by pinfall with a PrydeFall. Prime Time Jack Pryde makes defence number three of the EEE Intercontinental.
Rating: 65

[*]ANGLE: Backstage The Perfect One is looking for Trapesi, in a rage about his earlier attempts to cost him a match, but he finds him… along with the rest of the Combat Club. Realising he’s outnumbered, he runs for his life.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Valiant & Davis Wayne Newton vs. Cameron Vessey & Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Cameron Vessey and Dreadnought defeated Davis Wayne Newton and Valiant in 9:38 when Dreadnought pinned Davis Wayne Newton with a Dread Bomb after Bryan Vessey interfered.
Rating: 82

[*]ANGLE: After the match is over; The Stone Foundation and Chip Martin join Vessey and Dreadnought in a brutal beatdown.
Rating: 88

[*]OVERALL RATING: 83 – 2.25 (1,692,405 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.03 (15,880 buys)

Pinfall win for The Monster over one of our top guys as he rather impressively continues his incredible dominance. It baffles me who I got it so wrong with him the first time around, but thankfully that was during the NYCW days and therefore I can pretend that it doesn’t count. Except when it does count for other things. But definitely not for The Monster.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #70
Friday, Week 2, July 2025
Attendance: 10,718

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is out in his sequined robe and he enters the ring to demand a title shot from that little ‘daddy’s boy’ Cameron Vessey. This brings out Valiant. He respects the changes he’s seeing in Davis, but he’s out of line if he thinks he’s getting a shot tonight. He is Valiant and he’s owed a rematch. But he’s happy to offer DWN a chance at further redemption in a match for the Number One Contenders slot tonight. DWN thinks and accepts. This brings out Cameron Vessey to wish them luck and he looks forward to facing the true challenger at the event. While he’s talking the rest of Generation Alpha slide in behind and beat both men down, making sure to drive DWN through the announce table.

[*]EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Samoan Wrecking Crew vs. The Fantastic Express (c)
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated Samoan Wrecking Crew in 10:21 when Zippy Deverell pinned Loa Afu with a Fantastic Flashbang. The Fantastic Express make defence number three of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 64

[*]ANGLE: We cut to President Keith’s office. He is sad to report that Davis Wayne Newton has suffered a fractured wrist and is ineligible to compete in the main event tonight. But he has selected a suitable replacement to face Valiant for a shot at the EEE World Heavyweight Title, at the next Supershow: Flash of Brilliance 2025… ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus.
Rating: 86

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Stevie Stanley vs. Danny Hagman
In a decent match, Danny Hagman defeated Stevie Stanley in 9:43 by submission with a Steel Curtain. During the match we also had Prime Time Jack Pryde run in and attack Hagman.
Rating: 58

[*]ANGLE: Backstage Rafe and Zippy are relaxing with a beer, while Zippy is manning a small BBQ.
“Good win tonight Zip,” Rafe starts.
“Yeehaw!”
“You reckon we’re good against The Twin Powers?”
“Don’t see why not Rafey Baby. We beat em before.”
“Yeah but they’ve beaten us before. And they’re pretty big. In many ways it’s like a handicap match.”
“Fair,” Zippy replied. “You want ketchup with your burger?”
“You know what I want.”
“Hot sauce baby,” Zippy says in his Southern drawl. “Don’t worry about The Twin Powers. Or the Keelan Family, I got it in hand.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, I made a call back to Mama Deverell.”
“Right…”
“And I asked her if any of my cousins were around to give us a hand.”
“Haven’t you got, like, twenty cousins?”
“I got some, yeah. But I told her to get one of em down to be in our corner.”
“Not the one whose been in prison?”
“Nah, Billy Bob is back in the clink. Don’t worry, it’ll be a good one.”
“Right…”
Rating: 84

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Fro Sure vs. ‘The Stud’ Phil Anders
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Fro Sure defeated Phil Anders in 9:49 by pinfall with a Sure Thing.

[*]ANGLE: Prime Time Jack Pryde is being interviewed by Angry Gilmore backstage. He’s asked about who he’ll face next for the EEE Intercontinental Title? Prime Time is pretty laid back about it; there really isn’t anyone who can handle him. He’s already proven himself as one of the best tag team wrestlers on planet Earth. Now he’s going to prove to everyone that he’s just as good in singles competition. So whoever steps up next, they’re not ready for the Prime Time. As for Honest Frank Jr and The Pittsburgh Skidmark; EEE is about competition and he hasn’t seen anything from them to prove their worthy of another shot. But they’re welcome to prove him wrong.
Rating: 79

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Alistair Shufflebottom vs. Honest Frank Jr
In a decent match, Honest Frank Jr defeated Alistair Shufflebottom in 9:43 by pinfall with a Roll The Dice.

[*]ANGLE: Angry Gilmore is with Riley McManus, with Trent Shaffer, asking about The Georgia Bulldog’s upcoming shot at the number one contendership. He’s happy that President Keith has noticed the roll he’s been on and finally given him a chance to get his hands back on the World Title which has, for so long, evaded him. He’s not worried about Valiant and with his best friend Trent alongside him, the sky is the limit.
Rating: 86

[*]NO.1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Valiant vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Valiant defeated Riley McManus in 10:15 by pinfall with a V-Split following interference from Aaron Andrews.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 81 – 2.30 (1,730,510 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.02 (10,617 buys)

Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews interfering there to crown a new challenger, who just so happens to be the former champion. But more importantly for him, it seemed that the scandal which turned his life upside down had finally blown over. I held a meeting just the two of us and he was so thankful for the faith I’d put in him over the years. In a rare moment of honesty, I told him that I wasn’t a saint and when you have the opportunity to sign one of the best workers in the world, you sign him no matter what. I think he appreciated the support the company had given him regardless. And now he could look forward to the rest of his life without that ugly mistake hanging over him.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #71
Friday, Week 3, July 2025
Attendance: 10,807

[*]ANGLE: Davis Wayne Newton is out with his arm in a cast and on crutches. He still takes the time to hop around in a circle so that his sequin robe floats around. He can respect the fear in the heart of the current World Heavyweight Champion. Generation Alpha may have beaten him to a pulp, but it’ll take more than a couple of traitors to worry DWN. This isn’t his first rodeo, so for now he’ll wait and plot and plan. He is however announcing himself as a participant in the Steve Flash Trophy Tournament. He knows President Keith will have the full line-up later, but until then… he has some calls to make.
Rating: 94

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Animal and The Eagle vs. The Twin Powers
In an extremely short match, The Twin Powers defeated The Animal and The Eagle in 4:46 when Andrew Harper pinned Animal Harker with a Stereo Powerbombs.
Rating: 46

[*]ANGLE: The Fantastic Express are backstage watching the last match on a monitor. Rafe looks a little worried about The Twin Powers, but Zippy is already on his phone. He’s talking to his Mama and after telling her to save him some grits, he hangs up and tells Rafe to chill. His cousin Solly will be backing them up in their corner for their defense at the Flash of Brilliance. Rafe asks what kind of name Solly is, and Zippy laughs and says “I don’t RAFE, what kind of name is it?”

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Jaylon Martins vs. Chip Martin
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Chip Martin defeated Jaylon Martins in 5:33 by pinfall with a Super Kick.
Rating: 44

[*]ANGLE: Backstage, Dreadnought and Fro Sure are face-to-face and Fro isn’t backing down. President Keith stands between them and tells them both that they’re fighting one-on-one at Flash of Brilliance, but if either of them lays a hand on the other before then, they’re suspended. Cameron Vessey steps in to explain that that’s ridiculous. President Keith reminds him whose in charge and he should focus on Valiant as the number one contender. He then explains that the Steve Flash Trophy for the next challenger will see Trent Shaffer facing Davis Wayne Newton and Charlie Corner facing Riley McManus. They might be asking where Aaron Andrews is… well to make up for his absence, he’s got a match tonight… against you, Cameron Vessey for the World Heavyweight Title.
Rating: 80

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Eddie Howard vs. Spike Sylvain
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Eddie Howard defeated Spike Sylvain in 6:20 by pinfall with a Crash And Burn.
Rating: 68

[*]ANGLE: George Trapesi is training with The Combat Club backstage, when Bryan Vessey enters the room. After squaring up to him, Bryan wanted to say sorry. He knows they feel betrayed. But really what did they expect. Nothing is more important than family. And he feels he took the three of them as far as they could go. They can’t surely argue that they have a higher upside than the members of Generation Alpha. A fired up Trapesi tells Vessey to put his money where his mouth is. And Vessey agrees to a Gang Wars match at the Supershow between them and three members of Generation Alpha. After he leaves, Trapesi seems more fired up than before and tells the Combat Club to get ready for a warmup match… right now.

[*]GANG WARS MATCH: Trapesi & The Combat Club vs. Monty Trescarde and New School Principals
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, George Trapesi and The Combat Club defeated Monty Trescarde and New School Principals in 9:31 when George Trapesi pinned Sandman Winks with a Star Maker Lariat.
Rating: 69

[*]ANGLE: Valiant enters the private locker room of Generation Alpha without any fear. He breezes past ‘The Monster’ Dreadnought to get in Vessey’s face. He’s there to wish him luck, and that he’d hate to have to face someone else for the title. Vessey tells him not to worry about it and to focus on the beating he’s going to get from The Man.

[*]EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)
In an exceptional match, Cameron Vessey defeated Aaron Andrews in 23:49 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II. During the match we also had Riley McManus run in and attack Andrews. Cameron Vessey makes defence number one of the EEE World Heavyweight.

[*]OVERALL RATING: 83 – 2.30 (1,729,017 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.02 (10,628 buys)

Sometimes I just like to see two top-quality ring generals beat the snot out of one another on an episode of TV. Andrews and Vessey were those two men. Meanwhile Fro Sure continues to stand up to The Monster and THE Fantastics develop their deep south characters a bit more, while teasing the debut of one of Zippy’s cousins.

Cr4NLAD.jpg

EEE All Star Wrestling #72
Friday, Week 4, July 2025
Attendance: 10,483

[*]ANGLE: Prime Time Jack Pryde is out with the Intercontinental Title. He says that he’s sure President Keith is happy for him to select his opponent and asks that anyone who wants a show come to the ring now for a interview. Honest Frank Jr is out and he’s happy to do anything to get his shot at the title. Danny Hagman comes out and he doesn’t speak. Instead he marches to the ring and attacks Prime Time. The champion is able to fight him off, but buoyed by the initial assault Honest Frank joins in the attack, and then they turn on one another and it’s an all-out brawl.
Rating: 99

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Animal & The Eagle vs. Samoan Wrecking Crew
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Samoan Wrecking Crew defeated The Animal and The Eagle in 8:18 when Loa Laki pinned The Eagle with a Blue Crusher.
Rating: 48

[*]ANGLE: President Keith, having given Prime Time some power immediately regrets it. So at Flash of Brilliance it’ll be Prime Time vs. Honest Frank Jr. And the winner of that will face Danny Hagman at Summer Slamboree.
Rating: 89

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Big Jon Walker vs. William Jetterson
In a decent match, Big Jon Walker defeated William Jetterson in 9:50 by pinfall with a Monster DDT. During the match we also had Cali Slick run in and attack Big Jon.
Rating: 49

[*]ANGLE: After the match Big Jon fights off the attack of Cali Slick and Frantic Ali, when The Texas Roughriders come down to help and we have an impromptu match.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: The Texas Roughriders vs. Cali Slick & Frantic Ali
In a decent match, The Texas Roughriders defeated Cali Slick and Frantic Ali in 10:22 when Bradley Blaze pinned Frantic Ali with a Lasso Whiplash after Big Jon Walker interfered.
Rating: 57

[*]ANGLE: Shaffer and McManus are backstage arguing about what to do when they both reach the finals, but Charlie Corner walks by eating a bag of Doritos and tells them to chill out. It’s not something they need to worry about, but he’s looking forward to the tag team match later. The two look confused about what he’s talking about.
Rating: 90

[*]SINGLES MATCH: Ben Williams vs. Dreadnought
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Dreadnought defeated Ben Williams in 8:08 by pinfall with an Onrushing Terror.
Rating: 54

[*]ANGLE: After the match Fro Sure and Eddie Howard hit the ring to attack Dreadnought, but he’s able to fight them both off.

[*]TAG TEAM MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton & Charlie Corner vs. Shaffer & McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton and Charlie Corner defeated Shaffer & McManus in 9:57 when Trent Shaffer pinned Davis Wayne Newton with a Heart Burn only for the previously unconscious referee to recover and reverse the decision because Trent Shaffer had been disqualified.
Rating: 81

[*]OVERALL RATING: 83 – 2.30 (1,729,927 viewers), PPV Canada and Japan 0.02 (10,603 buys)

Bit of a cheap finish there as I desperately try to keep everyone strong. Why even put them in a match together you might ask? And that would be a fair question. I made a note not to have that sort of finish again. But, we were ready for Flash of Brilliance.

EEE Supershow: Flash of Brilliance

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Valiant vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey ©

Steve Flash Trophy Final: A vs. B

Steve Flash Trophy Semi A: Charlie Corner vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus

Steve Flash Trophy Semi B: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer

EEE Intercontinental Title: Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde ©

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Twin Powers vs. The Fantastic Express ©

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton

Eddie Howard vs. Danny Hagman

George Trapesi & Combat Club vs. Generation Alpha (Chip Martin & Stone Foundation)

Next time… we honour a legend…

EEE World Heavyweight Title: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey © def. Valiant

Sorry Valiant but that was probably your only title reign

Steve Flash Trophy Final: Davis Wayne Newton def. 'The Georgia Bulldog' Riley McManus

DWN is winning, so faces a heel in the final. Probably interference by Aaron Andrews

Steve Flash Trophy Semi A: ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus def. Charlie Corner

Steve Flash Trophy Semi B: Davis Wayne Newton def. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer

EEE Intercontinental Title: Prime Time Jack Pryde © def. Honest Frank Jr

I don't see Frank as being IC champion soon

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Fantastic Express © def. The Twin Powers

Nor Twin Powers as tag team champions. Stone Foundation will be claiming it next

Dreadnought def. Fro Sure

Fro Sure is just being fed to the monster

Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews def. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton

The Ace is a great worker and I'm not sure Pep is at the level to beat him

Danny Hagman def. Eddie Howard

I don't know yet where to put Eddie Howard on my rankings, but I don't see Danny losing before his title shot

George Trapesi & Combat Club def. Generation Alpha (Chip Martin & Stone Foundation)

Chip Martin takes the pin

Steve Flash Trophy Final: A vs. B

Steve Flash Trophy Semi A: Charlie Corner vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

George Trapesi & Combat Club vs. Generation Alpha (Chip Martin & Stone Foundation)

Steve Flash Trophy Final: 'The Georgia Bulldog' Riley McManus vs. Davis Wayne Newton

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Steve Flash Trophy Final: ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Because it has to happen this way

Steve Flash Trophy Final: Davis Wayne Newton

Right, I'm not calling McManus to go the distance. It makes sense for him to turn face and feud with Shaffer, but he doesn't need the trophy to do that, so DWN winning to face Vessey works.

There's still a question about both men's direction, but Jack wining partially answers part of that question for now.

Unless you're willing to play hot potato, the champions to retain

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

I am right behind some kind of flash pin from Fro Sure, so I'm happy if I'm wrong here

Hey, who's that fine looking, talented wrestler who I can't remember any significant bad event happening in the past?

Could be considered a big win, which is what Hangman needs.

You can make this work either way, so I'm going to go for the guys who need the win, not the ones on form right now.

Immediate rematches are always so difficult to book, because in-kayfabe it makes sense the champion would want a rematch, but there's often no stakes because there's no way Vessey loses back to Valiant in his first real defense.

Steve Flash Trophy Final: 'The Georgia Bulldog' Riley McManus vs. Davis Wayne Newton

Man now that I think about it, I think there is a real chance McManus wins this. The first time the tournament is named after and in honor of Steve Flash, the image of a NYCW original from the beginning of this historic stretch rather than a FCW invader. My instinct says DWN because I think you keep with the story you had in mind rather than riding the wave.

No shot McManus doesn't win this. Charlie Corner is such a nothing character in the grand scheme of things.

I think of these 4, only Riley and DWN are realistic winners. If I thought Riley was going to take it, I'd have Trent winning for a very interesting finals match.

I'm a bit cold on Pryde lately, but a friendless Frank doesn't win this unless he introduces some new friends.

Stone Foundation are definitely the next champs, and kicking the can a bit until you can run a lengthy Fantastics/Stone Foundation feud makes the most sense.

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Poor Fro is too good at losing to not have lose. There is a chance Fro wins, but I feel like Dreadnought's (new) streak is something that should be protected until a big moment happens.

Ace is finally not toxic, and I think he's got a big money match against Cameron Vessey in sights.

Hagman has some rust to knock off before he's at the level he was when he left.

If Chip is in, he eats the pin. I think Gen Alpha wins every major match they have unless Chip Martin is there to get pinned.

Steve Flash Trophy Final: Davis Wayne Newtown

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Steve Flash Trophy Final: Davis Wayne Newton

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

I’d like to see Valiant get the win by DQ to try and preserve that Merch business. But I’d be the only person calling for that so….I’ll chicken out and say Vessey wins

Steve Flash Trophy Final: Davis Wayne Newton vs Riley McManus

I was set to go with McManus here but I’ll stick with Face-heel divide

It would be fitting in their storyline for Riley and Trent to go at it, I think We see DWN embrace his new found babyface role

Could be a switch but with the sudden change the last few months I’m going to stick with PT baby

I think the Powers are done as tag team champs

Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought

Keep the monster rolling

The Ace is out of the PR doghouse

Let’s see if Hagman can find his old magic

Martin can eat the loss here

k91EC19.jpg

EEE Supershow: Flash of Brilliance 2025
Sunday, Week 4, July 2025
Weston Square Garden, New York City, New York
Attendance: 39,803

GANG WARS MATCH: George Trapesi & The Combat Club vs. Generation Alpha (Chip Martin & The Stone Foundation)
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Generation Alpha (Chip Martin, Michael Stone and Christopher Stone) defeated George Trapesi and The Combat Club in 9:31 when Christopher Stone submitted Ray Cavalero with an Alabaster Agony after interference from Bryan Vessey.
Rating: 73

Notes: Of course Bryan got involved against his former charges and OF COURSE he cost them the match. He knows them better than anyone and the fact that a member of The Stone Foundation made a member of The Combat Club submit will not have gone unnoticed. The strength of Generation Alpha continues to grow as long-standing members of the EEE roster are being steam-rolled by this new group. Great opening match.

SINGLES MATCH: Eddie Howard vs. Danny 'The Kid' Hagman
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Danny Hagman defeated Eddie Howard in 9:42 by submission with a Steel Curtain after interference from Billy Keelan.
Rating: 53

Notes: Speaking of manager interference. Billy Keelan is still around and causing trouble for his clients opponents. Eddie ‘The Destroyer’ Howard, whose time so far has been a little disappointing is forced to submit to The Kid, whose slightly disappointing heel turn is beginning to turn itself around. There is still a bit of concern in the production department that he hasn’t hit full gear since returning from his injury, and the quality of this match will not have helped. But we persevere because he’s a home-grown star.

SINGLES MATCH: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Aaron Andrews defeated Pepper Pelton in 10:12 by pinfall with a Flying Body Press.
Rating: 76

Notes: Fantastic match and a clean win for The Ace. ‘The Perfect One’ has still not taken the big step-up that we’d hoped he would following the big feud with Prime Time. But he was young enough and talented enough that he could re-heat him when the time came. For now though, it was tough for heels who are not members of Generation Alpha.

STEVE FLASH TROPHY SEMI-FINAL MATCH: Charlie Corner vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Riley McManus defeated Charlie Corner in 9:53 by pinfall after using a foreign object.
Rating: 77

Notes: Nice heel win for ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ who is seeing his star rise a little after an extended period out of the lime-light. Charlie Corner is now firmly established in the upper midcard, so a loss against a former World Champion will not hurt him. Really, really good match though with McManus helping the younger star to look great in defeat. Off to the finals he goes.

STEVE FLASH TROPHY SEMI-FINAL MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Trent Shaffer in 10:05 by submission with a STF.

Notes: Another great match from two of our best. There was no way DWN wasn’t at least making the finals after the story we’re trying to tell, so Trent is given the honour of putting him over. And like the professional he is, he did it in style. Fantastic match all-round.

SINGLES MATCH: Fro Sure vs. Dreadnought
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Dreadnought defeated Fro Sure in 7:31 by disqualification after Fro Sure used a chair to bring down The Monster.
Rating: 75

Notes: Well, these two have pretty good chemistry, which feels like something that should’ve come up before. The match was great and Fro Sure doesn’t get pinned as he takes matters into his own hands to beat The Monster within an inch of his life. While Fro Sure doesn’t technically win, he’s come the closest to costing the big man some momentum.

EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Twin Powers vs. The Fantastic Express (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated The Twin Powers in 10:30 when Zippy Deverell pinned Bulldozer Brandon Smith, following interference from Cousin Solly. The Fantastic Express make defence number four of the EEE World Tag Team.
Rating: 72

Notes: Zippy’s Cousin… Solly, a rather good-looking and charismatic man helps The Fantastics to take down the giant Twin Powers. And in a rare moment, it’s Bulldozer Brandon Smith who gets pinned, which might be the first time that’s happened in around a year. A good match between these two, although it should be noted that Bulldozer did not look great in there. His stamina is now as low as I’ve seen a professional wrestler and I wondered if perhaps this might be the run-down of his illustrious career.

EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Honest Frank Jr vs. Prime Time Jack Pryde (c)
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Honest Frank Jr in 9:57 by pinfall with a PrydeFall. Prime Time Jack Pryde makes defence number four of the EEE Intercontinental.
Rating: 75

Notes: Prime Time’s run continues with a clean win over the former champion. Another good match too, which helps both men. We’d almost certainly keep this story going for a bit because of the duel benefit. I had a huge amount of time for both guys and would likely look to springboard both on to new and exciting things for both men once this feud had run it’s course.

STEVE FLASH TROPHY FINAL MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Riley McManus in 20:13 by pinfall with a Michaelerman's Suplex. Davis Wayne Newton wins the Steve Flash Trophy.

Notes: DWN gets the title shot and delivers a top-level match with the always amazing Georgia Bulldog. The fact that the Canadian Hero has this year added a second World Title reign alongside his Empire Royale victory and now is the inaugural Steve Flash trophy winner tells you how highly we rated his skills. With his contract up in December, I was fully prepared to break the bank to keep him. But the question remained… would someone else break a bigger bank to prise him away.

iBQloHy.jpg
EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

zJeThcw.jpg8UKrnYt.jpgD0MqH2n.jpg

Valiant vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)
In a rematch with the roles reversed. New World Heavyweight champion walked to the ring surrounded by the entirety of Generation Alpha, while Valiant, the American Hero came down alone but with the crowd firmly on his side. Lockup battle to start, and Valiant works the arm. Vessey armdrags him, and works the arm in turn. Vessey slugs him down and chokes him out, but Valiant counters with a Powerbomb, which Vessey counters in turn with the Vessey Lock. Valiant bails to the apron and gets dropkicked to the floor. Back in, Vessey gets a flying elbow for two. A pair of backbreakers get two for Valiant, but Vessey reverses the pinfall for two. Vessey forearms him down, but gets hit with a Valiant Forearm in turn. He comes back quickly with a hotshot and the crowd starts chanting “Vessey Sucks.” Vessey goes up, but gets crotched. Superplex and double-KO. Valiant slugs away and gets a samoan drop for two. Vessey comes back and walks into a lariat for two. Suplex gets two. Valiant dumps Vessey, and he gets two back in the ring. He goes to a chinlock and Vessey escapes, but misses a dropkick. Valiant catapults him and lariats him. They head up, and Vessey gets a missile dropkick. Double KO again, Valiant is staggered. Slugfest is won by Vessey, and he overpowers Valiant and gets a neckbreaker and rana for two. Vessey hits a Brainbuster and follows with his own V-Split for two. Bulldog sets up the a flurry of elbows to the head, but Valiant fights back up to his feet. He then gets a dragon-screw and twists that into a Vessey Lock until Vessey makes the ropes. Valiant DDTs him and lines up for a V-Split, but Vessey reverses, hits a stiff lariat and scoops up Valiant for the Vessey Driver II for the pin and the win.
In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Cameron Vessey defeated Valiant in 9:56 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II. Cameron Vessey makes defence number two of the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 85

Notes: The solidification of Cameron Vessey as ‘The Man’ and, because of age concerns and a crumbling merchandise sales, Valiant’s likely last throw of the dice as far as the World Title is concerned. Obviously you never say never in this business, but certainly for now it was time to find something else for the second most over man in the promotion to do. Vessey continues to astound and impress. Long may he reign.

OVERALL RATING: 85 – 0.38 (194,480 buys)

That was one of our best shows and further proof that we’d left behind the trials and tribulations of falling back to medium size and losing our TV slot and being blacklisted. Turns out, when life gives you lemons, you do tequila shots. Pretty sure Spike Sylvain told me that one.

Next time… it’s time to open Larry’s chequebook and invest in spreading the good word about Empire Elite Entertainment…