(DOTM) New York is Always a Good Idea (Cverse)

EEE Supershow: Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

EEE World Heavyweight Title: ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey © def. Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews

A part of me wants to back Andrews to win, but I just feel like something will stop him

EEE Intercontinental Title: Dreadnought def. Honest Frank Jr ©

Why stop Dreadnought's great run now

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Stone Foundation © def. The Fabulous DeColts and The Fantastic Express

Stone Foundation are still fairly new champs

‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus def. George Trapesi

It feels like you're build to the end of McManus with EEE, but Trapesi has just been around for ages and I think this is a McManus face turn to feud with Shaffer

Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer def. Davis Wayne Newton and Fro Sure

Speaking of which, I'll back Trent to win

Valiant & Charlie Corner def. The Twin Powers and Solomon Gold & Danny Hagman

They seem like the sensible choice to me

The Masked Mauler def. Eddie Howard

Probably wrong, but I want to be right

Seiji Jimbo def. Joey Fili

Jimbo looks set for a big rise

Chip Martin def. Robby Griffin

I think Robby won last time

Prime Time Jack Pryde def. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton

Coin flip, but I think I'd have more heels winning otherwise

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey ©

EEE Intercontinental Title: Dreadnought vs. Honest Frank Jr ©

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Fabulous DeColts vs. The Fantastic Express vs. The Stone Foundation ©

George Trapesi vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus

Davis Wayne Newton vs. Fro Sure vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer

Valiant & Charlie Corner vs. The Twin Powers vs. Solomon Gold & Danny Hagman

Eddie Howard vs. The Masked Mauler

Seiji Jimbo vs. Joey Fili

Robby Griffin vs. Chip Martin

Prime Time Jack Pryde vs. ‘The Perfect One’ Pepper Pelton

EEE World Heavyweight Title: Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey ©

EEE World Tag Team Titles: The Fabulous DeColts vs. The Fantastic Express vs. The Stone Foundation ©

There's definitely felt like a vibe that this is "the end", which would be sad to see but this has been a fun run and all good things are meant to come to an end. It feels like everyone is getting their flowers and you're biggest feuds are coming back for one last run or some threads are coming to a "final" end. Aaron winning the big gold after you took a big bet on him and it paid off, emerging as the "Ace" again. Frank being the only man who can beat Dreadnought, knowing him the best of all, makes sense. The DeColts get a win to signal the end of GenAlpha' dominance. Riley gets his flowers, while the rest of your top guys go out on a feels good win and the CRC realize they are better together or something sappy.

I go into the last prediction contest with a very narrow lead, but I'm not actually going to see the result for a week as I'm going away and will be offline. I'll miss the beginning of Season 3, and feel EEE may look very different when I'm back.

So, how many people are leaving? One of Trapesi and McManus, sure. But there's no reason for PTJP and Pepper to be fighting unless one of them is also leaving, so strike up another one. I'm not convinced that's it, either.

There would be nothing wrong with Andrews winning, it would be sad if it was because Vessey was leaving. But this doesn't seem like the epic ending of a story, so I'm going for this reign continuing.

Is Frank leaving? That's influenced my vote here, but ending the show with Alpha Generation holding all the titles also works, so two reasons for Dreadnought to win. The very obvious reason why not is because this is not the title that Dreadnought is after.

Can't hold all the gold without the Foundation winning this, can they?

It's a coin flip, it really is. Either man will be missed, but a McManus face run will really but what I'll be most disappointed at missing out on. So I'll vote that he leaves, and I'll be fine if I'm wrong.

A victory for Fro Sure puts him in the title picture, but would surely be an upset. It's the last show of the year, and I've always been happy to pick it voting for an upset, so I won't stop now

I thought from reading the shows that Corner would be leaving, but he and Valiant are so much higher up the card than their opponents I'm going to shelf that as an idea

Again, could argue either way on this one. Mini push for Howard continuing, or a return to form for Mauler?

The other way would be completely justifiable, unless you were a Japanese journalist, who would never understand the move

Needs to win every now and then

Although Pepper dominating the feud, Jack won it, so it would make more sense for Pepper to get revenge. But I'll go for Jack cementing his previous victory

k91EC19.jpg

EEE Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Sunday, Week 4, December 2025
Weston Square Garden, New York City, New York
Attendance: 38,501

GRUDGE MATCH

Og26VqR.jpg2A0TPco.jpgi6W0twm.jpg

They slug it out and Pepper wins that and beats on Prime Time in the corner, but misses a charge and runs his knee into the turnbuckle. Prime Time quickly goes to work on it and gets a figure-four, but Pepper makes the ropes. Prime Time goes to work on the knee again and beats on it in the corner, but Pepper reverses a whip and sends him into the post to turn the tide. Pepper drops elbows on the back and follows with a Scoop Slam for two. Pepper whips him into the corner for the turnbuckle bump, and that gets two. Pepper with the abdominal stretch to work the ribs, but Prime Time reverses it and dodges an elbow to come back. Pepper cuts him off and stomps him down again, however, until Prime Time hits a crossbody for two. Prime Time tries a sunset flip, but Pepper blocks for two and then Prime Time finishes the move for two. Pepper goes to a Rear Chinlock and then switches to a Bearhug, but Prime Time bites him to escape and then backdrops him to the floor. Prime Time runs him into the stairs and slugs away back in the ring. Atomic Drop and clothesline get two. Backbreaker and Middle-Rope Clothesline get two. Bulldog gets two. Legsweep gets two. He goes for the Prydefall, but Pepper dodges and then hauls down the ref to escape. So Pepper hits Prime Time in the ribs to take over again, but Prime Time gets a Back Suplex and goes up for another Middle-Rope Elbow, which misses and hits boot. This sets up the Fisherman’s Suplex, but Prime Time slips out and into a backslide for two. Pepper kicks him in the ribs again and sends him into the corner to hurt the ribs further, but Prime Time takes him down with a pinning combo for two and then rolls through from underneath and hits a definitive PrydeFall.
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Pepper Pelton in 10:03 by pinfall with a PrydeFall.
Rating: 82

ANGLE: Following the match, The Cross River Connection stare down for a moment and then hug before leaving together.
Rating: 82

Notes: One more time for old times’ sake between the two men so perfectly intertwined with one another for years. Both as partners and best friends, to singles workers and worst enemies. In many ways the feud between these two underpinned our entire philosophy. Pepper had signed with SWF, sot his was his last match and I was glad I was here to see it all play out. Prime Time is one of the best workers we’d built up and he had, at least, signed-up long-term.

SINGLES MATCH: Robby Griffin vs. Chip Martin

In a decent match, Chip Martin defeated Robby Griffin in 6:52 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.

Rating: 66

SINGLES MATCH: Seiji Jimbo vs. Joey Fili

In a decent match, Seiji Jimbo drew with Joey Fili in 6:08 following a double count out.

Rating: 66

Notes: You can’t have a EEE show without at least one draw on it. It’s our signature finish.

SINGLES MATCH: Eddie Howard vs. The Masked Mauler

In a decent match, The Masked Mauler defeated Eddie Howard in 6:07 by pinfall after using a foreign object.

Rating: 62

Notes: Even The Mauler is getting in on the wins.

EEE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Fabulous DeColts vs. The Fantastic Express vs. The Stone Foundation ©

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Fantastic Express defeated The Fabulous DeColts and The Stone Foundation in 10:08; the order of elimination was The Fabulous DeColts first, and then The Stone Foundation. The Fantastic Express win the EEE World Tag Team.

Rating: 76

Notes: Arguably the best tag team in our company history reclaim the belts and have them back where they rightfully belong. Good match, as is always the case in our tag team division.

EEE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Dreadnought vs. Honest Frank Jr ©

In an extremely short match, Dreadnought defeated Honest Frank Jr in 5:30 by pinfall with a Dread Bomb. Dreadnought wins the EEE Intercontinental.

Rating: 45

Notes: As good as Honest Frank Jr has been for us as a champion, it’s the Unstoppable Dreadnought who is on a tear at the moment and this firmly establishes him as a top threat and now… a champion. And to think, we’d botched his initial run so badly. I still can’t believe I managed that.

NO.1 CONTENDERS TAG TEAM MATCH: Valiant & Charlie Corner vs. The Twin Powers vs. Solomon Gold & Danny Hagman

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Danny Hagman and Solomon Gold defeated Valiant and Charlie Corner and The Twin Powers in 9:34; the order of elimination was The Twin Powers first, and then Valiant and Charlie Corner.

Rating: 68

Notes: Sometimes you just want to get everyone on the show and give them a payday. The team of Gold and Hagman were on a collision course with The Fantastic Express. Which was a nice way of building the story, but through different matches.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Fro Sure vs. Trent ‘The Talent’ Shaffer

In a superb match, Fro Sure defeated Trent Shaffer and Davis Wayne Newton in 14:09 when Fro Sure pinned Trent Shaffer with a Sure Thing

Rating: 79

Notes: Fro Sure is surely the greatest top-tier loser we ever had, so it felt right to give him a win here. Against two top workers no less. Trent takes the pinfall to protect the cash cow DWN, but the match was actually, hilariously, one of the lesser Fro Sure performances. Life was funny sometimes.

SINGLES MATCH

v2zRDv5.jpg2A0TPco.jpgbBuKkOf.jpg

‘The Star’ George Trapesi vs. ‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus
Following two elaborate entrances for both men. The match begins. Trapesi takes him down and tries an STF, but McManus bails. Back in, Trapesi mule kicks him and escapes a sleeper with an Armdrag, then Legdrags him into another STF attempt, but McManus makes the ropes before he can finish. McManus sends him into the post and pounds on him, and gets a suplex for two. They exchange chops and Trapesi takes over. Boomerang clothesline and knee to the gut get two. More chops and he knees McManus down, but gets suplexed onto the top rope to stop the rally. He necksnaps McManus and drags him onto the apron, where they slug it out, and Trapesi DDTs him onto the apron. Back in, Trapesi gets two. He goes up, but misses the Stomp, and then counters an Slingshot Suplex into an STF. McManus makes the ropes. Backdrop Suplex gets two. He walks into an overhead suplex from McManus, however, and bails. McManus stomps him on the floor and they head back in, which McManus short-arms him for two. McManus hits the chinlock and they turn it into a mat sequence as Trapesi armdrags out of it, but McManus snaps off another overhead suplex. A Backdrop Suplex gets two, and McManus goes back to the Chinlock. Trapesi fights out again, and they collide with Clotheslines for the double KO. Trapesi fights back with clotheslines and gets a Backdrop, but McManus reverses to his own, which Trapesi then reverses to one more of his own. Trapesi gives him the Finger Gun Point, but instead of going for the Star Maker Lariat, he goes up looking for a Star Destroyer, but McManus hits him with the Pop Up Superplex for two. Trapesi counters the Slingshot Suplex with a Choke, but McManus pulls himself to the ropes. Trapesi hauls him off and gives him another STF, but that allows McManus to reverse to his own. Trapesi counters again back to a crossface, but McManus rolls him over for two, but Trapesi doesn’t release, and that proves to be a mistake as McManus hits him with the Slingshot Suplex out of that. It only gets two as McManus is losing his mind at Trapesi kicking out of his finisher. McManus grabs Trapesi for another one, but Trapesi reverses into a Star Maker Lariat, but is too exhausted to capitlise and both men are out. After a short while, both are up and McManus tries a German Suplex, but Trapesi powers out instead and tries another german, but McManus reverses, which Trapesi then counters with a rollup for two. Another German for Trapesi, but McManus reverses to his own, but Trapesi reverses and McManus takes an upside-down bump onto his face off it. Trapesi goes up again and hits the Star Destroyer from 3/4 of the way across the ring. That unbelievably gets two. And now it’s Trapesi’s turn to look incredulous. STF again, but The Georgia Bulldog rolls out and tries a powerbomb. He drops Trapesi on the turnbuckle, into the Slignshot Suplex, and that gets two. Trapesi takes him down again with an STF, and McManus is stuck, but he rolls through again into a front face-lock. Trapesi fights it off, but McManus won’t let go of the hold. Trapesi rolls off again, but McManus stays on it. Another reversal, but McManus rolls with him and holds on, so Trapesi pokes him in the eye to release. Trapesi gets to his feet and Finger Gun Points at a blinded McManus. Star Maker Lariat connects. Trapesi hooks both legs for the 1… 2… But McManus kicks out. Trapesi lines him up again for a second Star Maker Lariat. 1… 2… McManus kicks out a second time. A visibly angry Trapesi sweeps his hair back and Finger Gun Points one last time. McManus staggers to his feet and BAM… McManus hits a Star Maker Lariat out of nowhere. Trapesi collapses to the mat and McManus falls on top, unconscious. As the referee counts the 1… 2… 3.
In an exceptional match, Riley McManus defeated George Trapesi in 18:13 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex.
Rating: 85

ANGLE: After the match both men slowly get to their feet. Trapesi has tears in his eyes as the crowd chant ‘Please don’t go’ he looks at McManus who offers his hand. Trapesi shakes it and raises The Georgia Bulldog’s hand in triumph. From the entranceway, Trent Shaffer charges down to ringside and blindsides Trapesi. Violently assaulting him. McManus tries to pull him away, but Shaffer is a man possessed. After a few seconds more; McManus spins Shaffer around with a sick thud he delivers a Star Maker Lariat to level his former partner, to the delight of the crowd. McManus picks up the unconscious Shaffer and carries him backstage as Trapesi is left in the ring for a standing ovation.
Rating: 84

iBQloHy.jpg
EEE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Y6ssmXZ.jpg2A0TPco.jpgD0MqH2n.jpg
Aaron ‘The Ace’ Andrews vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)

Vessey immediately goes on the attack and Andrews catches him with armdrags and the double choke. Vessey bails to think about it and nails The Ace on the way back in before choking him out on the ropes and snapping the neck on the top rope for two. The Ace works the arm in response and snaps the arm on the top rope before working a wristlock, but Vessey puts him down with an elbow and tosses him over the top rope. The champ hauls him back in and goes after the throat in a wise bit of evil and then puts him down with an elbow for two. Kneedrop gets two. Andrews fires back with chops in the corner and Vessey gets tied in the ropes as a result, but escapes from it, so Andrews gets an armdrag and then puts him down with shoulderblocks for a pair of near-falls. Vessey finally hits a knee to the back and tosses him, but The Ace skins the cat, and then Vessey tosses him again and Andrews bumps into the railing and then Vessey drops an old-school axehandle on him. Back in, Vessey with an elbow for two and he necks Andrews on the top rope for two. Vessey with a gut wrench for two. Andrews fights back again and flips out of an atomic drop, then hits Vessey with chops until Vessey catches him with his head down. Vessey charges and Andrews backdrops him over the top, and The Ace goes up with the flying chop for two. Andrews keeps throwing chops and Vessey bails to the apron, so Andrews chops him to the floor and then brings him in with a sunset flip for two. Rollup gets two. Cradle gets two. Small package gets two. He catapults Vessey into the post and rolls him up for two. Vessey takes a swing but Andrews rolls him up for two and Vessey reverses for two. Again, Vessey is desperate and yanks Andrews into the post to slow him down, but Andrews comes back and the ref is bumped as a result. Vessey gets the short clothesline and lines up the Vessey Driver II, but there’s no ref. He signals to the back and Generation Alpha storm the ring and destroy Andrews. They scatter to outside as the ref comes to and Vessey hooks the trunks for the pin and the win.
In an exceptional match, Cameron Vessey defeated Aaron Andrews in 10:34 by pinfall with a handful of tights. Cameron Vessey makes defence number eleven of the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 91

ANGLE: After the match Generation Alpha are back in and destroying Andrews in the centre of the ring. When Riley McManus appears at the entrance way with a microphone.
“Hey champ, nice to see you’re a coward as always. But I’ve got an idea. I just put my career on the line and fought a war. So I think I’m allowed a title shot. And I want to take it now. If it makes you feel better we can do a No-DQ match too?”
Vessey looks at the solitary McManus and then at the sheer numbers of Generation Alpha and smiles. He gets a microphone and accepts the challenge. Now The Georgia Pup should come down and take his medicine.
McManus drops the microphone as Charlie Corner, Fro Sure, DWN, The Fabulous DeColts, Valiant, The Fantastic Express and the Cross River Connection come out to stand with McManus. Vessey looks shocked and orders Generation Alpha to form a barrier between them and that they should destroy them. As the attackers clash with Generation Alpha, no one has noticed George Trapesi sliding into the ring. He points the Finger Gun at Vessey, who turns and gets blasted with the Star Maker Lariat. With the numbers game on their side, McManus breaks through the wall of defenders. He nods at Trapesi who runs against the ropes and throws himself over the top onto the pile of humanity below. McManus gives a thumbs up to Michael Bull, he gives him the thumbs up back. McManus scoops up Vessey and hits his own Star Maker Lariat.
Rating: 98

‘The Georgia Bulldog’ Riley McManus vs. ‘The Man’ Cameron Vessey (c)
In an exceptionally short match, Riley McManus defeated Cameron Vessey in 1:34 by pinfall with a Star Maker Lariat. Riley McManus wins the EEE World Heavyweight.
Rating: 74

OVERALL RATING: 88 – 0.30 (153,288 buys)

After the show I congratulated Riley and wished all the best to George, Pepper and The Eagle as they prepared for their futures in SWF. The mood backstage was buyount when I was summoned to Larry’s office. I didn’t need to go in. I already knew what was coming. So I walked in with my head held high.

Next time… a long bus ride home…

Prediction Results For EEE Parting is Suck Sweet Sorrow

1. DinoKea - 7/10

1. smw88 - 7/10

1. ToastyCenturion - 7/10

4. KyTeran - 6/10

5. eayragt - 5/10

5. Herrbear - 5/10

5. kanegan - 5/10

8. John Lions - 4/10

8. Theheel - 4/10

Overall Prediction Standings - Season 2

1. DinoKea - 72/109 (66%)

2. eayragt - 71.5/109 (66%)

3. KyTeran - 70.5/109 (65%)

4. ToastyCenturion - 70.5/109 (65%)

4. John Lions - 67.5/109 (62%)

6. Theheel - 65.5/100 (66%)

7. Herrbear - 63.5/109 (58%)

8. smw88 - 60/99 (61%)

9. kanegan - 45/66 (68%)

10. Scottie - 38/55 (69%)

11. neslo24 - 6/9 (67%)

In a thriller to finish the season, and the diary. DinoKea, who has lead since early in 2025 regains control in the last show and shares victory for the month in entirity. Huge congrats to him and to eayragt who just got better and better throughout.

And a big thank you to everyone who took the time to participate. I really hope you've found something to enjoy within the diary.

New York City… where the rain washes away the sins of the masses…

New York City coach station in downtown NYC was not the place I imagined I’d be at this time of year. It was almost time for New Year’s celebrations and as I’d got a taxi from the Flat Iron Building one last time, my mobile blew up. Owners from lots of other companies had seen the press release and were enquiring about my plans. Whether I was available to come and see them and help them as I’d once helped NYCW all those years ago. I ignored them and scrolled through the Pro Wrestling Reporter website, where the top story was about EEE appointing Sam Keith as the new head booker.

I never would’ve thought that the thing that got me wasn’t losing the TV show, or getting blacklisted from the networks or forcing Larry’s hand in setting up our own network or even the yo-yo size of the company. It was that I hadn’t kept Valiant as popular as Larry had requested. After the previous event where he’d lost to Vessey, I’d accidentally tanked his merchandise and that was the breaking point for Larry. Typical really, Valiant had been great, but something of a pain in the backside since we signed him. Irony of ironies was of course that he’d just signed a contract with USPW and was leaving anyway.

The year-end awards were being released as I say in the cold, almost-empty coach station. I didn’t even know where I was going. I just needed to get out of New York…

Wrestler of the Year: Gino Montero (SWF)

Young Wrestler of the Year: James Diaz (TCW)

Female Wrestler of the Year: Brooke Tyler (CWA)

Tag Team of the Year: The Dynamite Express (Cam Jones & Syd Collier) (CWA)

Independent Wrestler of the Year: Mystery Pink (CILL & OLLIE)

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Remo Richardson (SWF)

Promotion of the Year: CWA

Most Improved Promotion: Ultimate European Wrestling

Show of the Year: CWA Summer Smash 2025 (Aaron Knight vs. Jared Johnson)

Match of the Year: Nicky Champion & Gino Montero defeated Robbie Retro & Mainstream Hernandez (SWF Elite – December 2025)

Announcer of the Year: Duane Fry (SWF)

Colour Commentator of the Year: Hidetada Kozu (PGHW)

Manager of the Year: Gabrielle Ortega (EILL)

Top 10 Workers in the World:

1. Gino Montero (SWF)

2. Nicky Champion (SWF)

3. Greg Gauge (SWF)

4. Mainstream Hernandez (SWF)

5. El Heroe Mexicano (EILL)

6. Multimillonario (EILL)

7. Wolf Hawkins (USPW)

8. Ernest Youngman (USPW)

9. El Mitico Jr (EILL)

10. Jay Chord (SWF)

Title Prestige

EEE World Heavyweight: Cameron Vessey – 71 Prestige (+7)

EEE World Tag Team: The Fantastic Express – 66 Prestige (+4)

EEE Intercontinental: Dreadnought – 67 Prestige (+5)

EEE Stomper Memorial Cup: The Fantastic Express – 40 Prestige (-19)

EEE Empire Royale: Davis Wayne Newton – 75 Prestige (+10)

EEE Steve Flash Trophy: Davis Wayne Newton – 68 Prestige (NEW)

Top 10 Matches

1. Cameron Vessey defeated Aaron Andrews (EEE Supershow: Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow, December 2025) – 91

2. Davis Wayne Newton & Fro Sure defeated Dreadnought & Honest Frank Jr (EEE All Star Wrestling #92, December 2025) – 90

3. Riley McManus defeated Aaron Andrews (EEE All Star Wrestling #66, June 2025) – 89

4. Aaron Andrews went to a Double DQ with Trent Shaffer (EEE All Star Wrestling #84, October 2025) – 89

5. Cameron Vessey defeated Aaron Andrews by Count Out (EEE All Star Wrestling #89, December 2025) – 89

6. Cameron Vessey defeated Valiant (EEE Supershow: Aftermath, June 2025) – 88

7. George Trapesi defeated Trent Shaffer (EEE Genesis 2024, February 2024) – 88

8. Cameron Vessey defeated Davis Wayne Newton (EEE Summer Slamboree 2025, August 2025) – 87

9. Prime Time Jack Prye, Aaron Andrews & Charlie Corner went to a Double DQ with Honest Frank Jr, Trent Shaffer & Riley McManus (EEE All Star Wrestling #77, August 2025) – 85

10. Valiant defeated Davis Wayne Newton (EEE Starclash II, May 2025) – 85

Not a bad resume of quality matches right there. And we topped the all-time with the penultimate match of my tenure. Realistically I was lucky to avoid being fired back around Starclash II, but it was a shame to have put so much into something, only to see someone else take the credit going forward. But that, is life.

The rain lashed against the glass doors of the coach station. I looked at my messages. I hadn’t even heard of any of the names in there, so I closed it again. The departure board listed a number of coaches going all around the country. All I had to do was pick one… Texas? San Francisco? San Diego? Seattle? Choices choices choices.

But whatever I chose, there was one fact which always ran through my mind. New York City is always a good idea…. A beautiful catastrophe…

The End

A Note from Me

Thank you all for contributing to making my longest diary to date. Confession time: I actually got fired at the start of November in game after not checking the owner goals and letting Valiant's popularity slip too low. I didn't feel like the diary had a suitable end point there, so I added a new player, took over EEE and did one last show, which happened to tie-in with workers leaving and gave me a chance to give Riley McManus the send-off he's deserved for so long. Sorry it took so long for me to realise how popular and awesome he was. :)

Part of me did consider just to keep going, but it felt too much like cheating and I personally don't like it when diaries jsut stop with no conclusion. For those wondering what I had planned. Cam Vessey was originally to hold the title heading into Starclash; Fro Sure was to win the Empire Royale and then lose to CV at Starclash. I would then start the slow-turn of Dreadnought, culminating in him winning Empire Royale in 2027 and winning the big belt of Cam at the following Starclash.

I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you who have read the diary and especially those who commented and nominated me for Diary of the Month. It's hugely appreciated. And frankly, you guys were better decision-makers and bookers than me most of the time.

I'm working on something else at the moment, which I will explain once I'm comfortable that it's achievable and then I suspect I shall return with another diary down the road.

And once again, thank you all very much.

Bittersweet day for me as I win the prediction competition but at the cost of a brilliant diary coming to an end. This diary will by an all time favourite for me as it seems all your New York diaries end up being.

I love seeing how far your progress in game (few people make it 1 year let alone 6 and seeming how different the world is after all that time always makes it feels special) and how well you deal with everything the game throws at you.

Thank you for going a brilliant diary and going that one extra month to give us a proper brilliant send off (and also allowing me to steal the prediction contest). I'll be keeping an eye out for your next one!

I think running the extra bit to bring this to a close you could be happy with was the right decision. Have enjoyed following although I think I came in part way through. Will keep an eye open for your next one.

Thanks for jumping in at all.

Bittersweet day for me as I win the prediction competition but at the cost of a brilliant diary coming to an end. This diary will by an all time favourite for me as it seems all your New York diaries end up being.

I love seeing how far your progress in game (few people make it 1 year let alone 6 and seeming how different the world is after all that time always makes it feels special) and how well you deal with everything the game throws at you.

Thank you for going a brilliant diary and going that one extra month to give us a proper brilliant send off (and also allowing me to steal the prediction contest). I'll be keeping an eye out for your next one!

It was a close one. I genuinely was hoping for a tied score as I felt you both deserved it. Then I remembered the 0.5 point difference. But thank you for the kind words.

I delved in late but then made regular predictions. This diary was fantastic and i used to look forward to every update from you. Sad to see this end but glad that it got a nice send off instead of being abrupt which can be said about a lot of diaries of mine. Thanks man for giving us such a great read and look forward to your next.

It was another great story with your NYCW stories. I’ve enjoyed them over the years and am sad to see this one close. Larry didn’t die this time, but with the money you were making it seems foolish on his part to fire you over an aging Valiant. Anyway it was a great ride, thank you!

Magnificent diary, TCP1! What a great read, and a fitting end.

I'd love to see a summary of title holders, etc. over time because I couldn't find one!

It's not perfect but I personally love keeping track of this stuff myself so here you go: (TCP1 can give a more official one if they want which'll probably look nicer)

King of New York

2020 - Tennessee Williams

2021 - American Machine

2022 - Riley McManus

2023 - George Trapesi

Rip Chord Invitational

2024 - Valiant

Steve Flash Trophy

2025 - Davis Wayne Newton

Empire Royale

2024 - Aaron Andrews

2025 - Davis Wayne Newton

Stomper Memorial Trophy

2022 - The LA Stars (LA Star #1 & LA Star #2)

2023 - Cross River Connection (Pepper Pelton & Jack Pryde)

2024 - The Biggins Boys (Brett Biggins & Bart Biggins)

2025 - The Fantastic Express (Zippy Deverell & Rafe Sashay

NYCW Nation-Wide Championship

Jan 2024: Sandman Winks

Jan 2025: Ray Snow

Unknown

NYCW Tag Team Championships

Start: The Boys from the Yukon (Whitehorse Whittaker & Howlin' Mad Mort)

Feb 2020: Brooklyn's Finest (Hawkeye Calhoun & Freedom Eagle)

Apr 2020: The Boys from the Yukon (2)

Jun 2020: The LA Stars (LA Star #1 & LA Star #2)

May 2021: The New York Dolls (Spike Sylvain & Eddie Braddock)

Dec 2021: Cross River Connection (Pepper Pelton & Jack Pryde)

Jun 2022: The LA Stars (2)

Oct 2022: The Fantastic Express (Zippy Deverell & Rafe Sashay)

Dec 2022: The Biggins Boys (Brett Biggins & Bart Biggins)

Mar 2023: Cross River Connection (2)

Jun 2023: Fantastic Express (2)

Dec 2023: Cross River Connection (3)

Jan 2024: Vacated

Jan 2024: The Wild Dogs (Ace Youngblood & Billy Chase)

Feb 2025: Vacated?

Feb 2025: Samoan Wrecking Crew (Loa Laki & Loa Afu)

Apr 2025: The Fabulous Ones (Jackson DeColt & Daniel DeColt)

Unknown

NYCW Tri-State Regional Championship

Start: Masked Stranger

Jan 2020: Denny King

Aug 2020: Hawkeye Calhoun

Apr 2021: Richie Riggins

Mar 2022: Danny Hagman

Sep 2022: Greg Black

Nov 2022: Danny Hagman (2)

Jan 2023: Magnum Kobe

Mar 2023: Angry Gilmore

Mar 2023: The Masked Mauler VII

Sep 2023: Jack Pryde

Oct 2023: George Trapesi

Jan 2024: Vacated

Feb 2024: Pablo Rodriguez

Unknown

EEE Intercontinental Championship

Jan 2024: Danny Hagman

Apr 2024: Vacated

Apr 2024: Davis Wayne Newton

Jun 2024: Charlie Corner

Sep 2024: Honest Frank Jr.

Feb 2025: Pepper Pelton

May 2025: Jack Pryde

Sep 2025: Honest Frank Jr. (2)

Dec 2025: Dreadnought

EEE World Tag Team Championships

Jan 2024: Cross River Connection (Jack Pryde & Pepper Pelton)

Apr 2024: The Twin Powers (Brandon Smith & Andrew Harper)

May 2024: Cross River Connection (2)

Jun 2024: The Biggins Boys (Brett Biggins & Bart Biggins)

Jul 2024: The Twin Powers (2)

Dec 2024: Vessey Combat Club (Ray Cavalero & JP Barnham)

Jun 2025: The Fantastic Express (Rafe Sashay & Zippy Deverell)

Oct 2025: The Stone Foundation (Michael Stone & Christopher Stone)

Dec 2025: The Fantastic Express (2)

NYCW Empire Championship

Start: Brutus Milano

Jun 2020: Tennessee Williams

Sep 2020: American Machine

May 2021: Thom Barrowman

Dec 2021: American Machine (2)

May 2022: Angry Gilmore

Dec 2022: Riley McManus

Jul 2023: Trent Shaffer

Oct 2023: Riley McManus (2)

Dec 2023: George Trapesi

EEE World Heavyweight Championship

Continued: George Trapesi

Sep 2024: Davis Wayne Newton

Dec 2024: Aaron Andrews

Jan 2025: Davis Wayne Newton (2)

Feb 2025: Valiant

Jun 2025: Cameron Vessey

Dec 2025: Riley McManus (3)

Thank you for the kind words all and Dino; that is basically spot on.

Only thing missing was the NYCW Tag Team Title reign after the The Fabulous DeColts, which was The Wild Dogs for a second reign. The Nationwide Title, which was won by Chuck Casey.

I am very sad to stop, I was planning on trying to go for a ten-year diary. But that would take me to 2030 and it's always tough to imagine what the real world would be like that far in the future. We might all be living in The Matrix by that point. :)

Which is why I am currently working on a historical mod, which I'm going to use as the basis of the next diary... eventually.