Mistaken beliefs about the Cornellverse

This is an admission that I just learnt something about the Cornellverse today that I should have known for a long time (about a US star, who I had never booked):

Mikey Lau isn't called Mickey Lau

Anyone got any admissions about mistaken beliefs they had about the Cornellverse for way too long?

This is an admission that I just learnt something about the Cornellverse today that I should have known for a long time (about a US star, who I had never booked):

Anyone got any admissions about mistaken beliefs they had about the Cornellverse for way too long?

What is Mikey Lau's name?!?

From playing a 1997 to present CGC game, following 'canon' ...

I thought Hotstuff Marie was a valet first, and then got together with Jack DeColt, when it was actually the other way around.

I had no idea how many times the DeColt brothers traded the CGC World Title between themselves, completely ruining my 'DeColts don't fight' mindset. They fought a lot.

I had no idea how young Adrian Garcia was when he put The Elite together. He was only 20. Transformed my picture of the early group from a predatory sports agent taking advantage of young wrestlers.

I had no idea how young Adrian Garcia was when he put The Elite together. He was only 20. Transformed my picture of the early group from a predatory sports agent taking advantage of young wrestlers.

Yeah, I see Adrian as very much a Canadian Jim Cornette.

Mine? I never realized how big Becca Barton (Emma Bitch) was until I signed her for a game, and she increased sized from lightweight to middleweight. "Oh, snap, she's bigger than Gorgon!"