The Fall of the One Ring Circus

Yay, I'm popular, hooray! Lets just hope and pray that people like it. It all just came together yesterday. I even had the day off work to finish it. I especially like Johnny Fenoli's screens and the new belt pack!

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I dont think I've EVER seen this many people on this board at once!!! That's gotta stand for something TCP. Good job, great effort, and just for this occasion..... GO ENGLAND!!! I am now officially cheering for England the rest of the cup action. My gift to you...

Maybe just me - or just a bug I've not noticed before in TEW - but if you go into the contracts section of any fed, and click on a worker, if you then use the drop down bar on that screen to select any other worker, their Push, Gimmick, Gimmick Rating and Momentum all stay the same. If you go out of the worker screen and click on another worker, their contract then comes up, showing the correct info, but if you use the ddb again, the same thing happens. Anyone else getting that? I've never noticed it before - but maybe it's just the game?

Sorry for the double post. As Rapidshare as suddenly stopped working for me so i was just browsing the database, are you sure this is the final release because ECW is set as a new promotion? and is not in the game when you start it off? Edit: Who's got a two day premium account?

If anyone wants to download the Graphics I made for the game... then go here: [url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E876F2AF5583E17E[/url] Guess TCP, forgot them.... Also, check your screens folder, there's some alternates that TCP and I included in there for alternate main screens. The install for the graphics is the same as the screens... Only using the Graphics folder. (make a backup)

Had a quick scan through here are a few things that need to be tweaked or ammended. Bit more work for you TCP once you get over your hangover ;) All Japanese Stables are missing For other japanese promotions not much has changed stable-wise but for Dragon Gate a lot of changes have come in the last month. So I'll list the stables for them [B]Blood Generation[/B] CIMA, Don Fuji, Shingo Takagi, BxB Hulk, Jack Evans, Matt Sydal. [B]Muscle Outlaw'z[/B] Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino, Naoki Tanisaki, Magnitude Kishiwada, Gamma, Kinta Tamoaka (heel referee) [B]Pos Hearts [/B](disbanded) [B]Tozawa-juku[/B] Akira Tozawa, Takayuki Mori, Taku Iwasa, Katsuo [B]Do Fixer[/B] Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi, Dragon Kid, Magnum Tokyo [B]Final M2k [/B] Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka, K-ness, Keni'chiro Arai CIMA, Don Fuji and Shingo Takagi are now faces. Katsuhiko Nakajima does not work for Dragon Gate anymore Anthony W. Mori needs his name in Dragon Gate changed to Takayuki Mori Taiji Ishimori needs an exclusive PPA with NOAH. Get rid of his contracts with M-pro and AJPW. He does not for them anymore Kensuke Sasaki needs a PPA with NOAH. He's working for them shortly. Kei Sato should have psychology slightly below his brother's, Shu Sato. He's not an F in psychology, probably low C or high C-. Shinsuke Nakamura's psychology is higher than C+. Probably B-. Slightly below Tanahashi, who I think should be bumped up slightly to a B. Banana Senga and Tatsuhito Senga are the same person. I recommend getting rid of Tatsuhito Senga. Susumu Mochizuki's name in Dragon Gate is Susumu Yokosuka Susumu Yokosuka is a main eventer in Dragon Gate. His overness should be upped to reflect this. Hiromi Horiguchi and Genki Horiguchi are brothers Ayako Hamada is part of the HAmada family and thus, needs relations with the rest. SUWA hates CIMA Milano Collection AT hates/strongly dislikes Magnum Tokyo Arguably, I would have Ultimo Dragon have a loyalty relationship with his class aces: CIMA, Magnum Tokyo, Milano Collection AT, Taiji Ishimori and Hiromi Horiguchi. After all, he has a loyalty relationship with Tsubasa. Apple Miyuki is strong friends with DJ Nira Christian Cage is best friends with Lance Storm Lance Storm is best friends with Chris Jericho. Lance Storm is strong friends with Dawn Marie. Dawn Marie is loyal or strong friends with Paul Heyman. K-ness/Makoto Saito has a strong friendship with Masato Yoshino. K-ness/Makoto Saito is best friends with Susumu Yokosuka/Mochizuki. Don't think I've heard about a friendship with K-ness and Gamma. Perhaps this should relationship should be between Magnitude Kishiwada and Gamma? Ryo Saito is loyal to Magnum Tokyo. I would say Kensuke Sasaki is more of a mentor to Katsuhiko Nakajima rather than loyal to. Kaz Hayashi is loyal to Keiji Mutoh Azrieal should be in Dragon Gate under the name AZ Matt Sydal should have a PPA with Dragon Gate and is part of Blood Generation Takuya Sugawara should have a strong friendship with Touro Owashi, Brother YASSHI and Shuji Kondo Taiji Ishimori should have strong friendship with Shu Sato and Kei Sato. Jado and Gedo are brothers. I would put Riki Choshu over Masahiro Chono as head booker of NJPW. Yoshinori Ogawa is more of the booker below Misawa in NOAH I think. More than Jun Akiyama I believe. Thus, perhaps up Ogawa's booking skill. Osaka Pro and Michinoku Pro should have a working agreement Mika Fuyuki and Karo are missing from the data. Mika Fuyuki was in the last beta update so his absence is a little puzzling. Details are here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=115007&highlight=Kaientai#post115007[/url] Also Entire Ichiro is a non-wrestler. Not a semi-active worker. Toshiaki Kawada should have a hatred of Mitsuhara Misawa Toshiaki Kawada does not own King's Road. In fact he doesn't participate in the promotion. So remove Kawada from King's Road. A bit stuck on who to have as an owner... But not Genichiro Tenryu. I know that Kazushi Miyamoto is the ace, but I don't really know the owner. Any ideas anyone?

Archived