The Fall of the One Ring Circus

[QUOTE=S-kay]Since I'll be ammending the mod a little... Sartagis, do you have any idea who the owner of King's Road could be? Also, is Ikuto Hidaka really headbooker of Zero-1? I know he has quite a bit of booking power but I thought others would be over him. Such as Masato Tanaka. Also any idea on Big Mouth Loud?[/QUOTE] Feel free to add Sarah Stock for Anubis and his TV Networs/PPV carriers mod (Due to an oversight on my part). DO NOT change Dana Dameson's looks, 20 is a perfectly acceptable score for a woman who looks like the bastard lovechild of a skanky crack whore and a pig!

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TCP1]Feel free to add Sarah Stock for Anubis and his TV Networs/PPV carriers mod (Due to an oversight on my part). DO NOT change Dana Dameson's looks, 20 is a perfectly acceptable score for a woman who looks like the bastard lovechild of a skanky crack whore and a pig![/QUOTE] she is ugly but that is a bit harsh TCP1

Other than my Allison Danger Issue I have noticed that IWC did not make the list. Are they not considered a big enough promotion? I know I can easily import them but I was just wondering because you need to have Sterling King from IWC

[QUOTE=TCP1]Feel free to add Sarah Stock for Anubis and his [B]TV Networs/PPV carriers mod[/B] (Due to an oversight on my part). DO NOT change Dana Dameson's looks, 20 is a perfectly acceptable score for a woman who looks like the bastard lovechild of a skanky crack whore and a pig![/QUOTE] Where is his Tv/Networks/PPv carrier mod? Also did anyone else notice that Pro Wrestling 666 has no money?

* Smackdown! on UPN should be at 8:00 instead of 9:00 * Dan Severn's birthday should be June, 1952. Thanks for the mod, have barely touched TEW since I got it because I've been waiting for this :)

Good work TCP and everyone who made this mod possible it has injected some life into these boards and into the game. Some notes Simon Diamond Elix Spipper and David Young are no longer with TNA. Johhny Devine is back and alligned with Alex Shelly, Noman Smiley is back as well and jobbing like a true champ. Homicide and Dan Maff still dont have a hatred relationship even though it is mentioned in Maff's bio. Beth Phoenix should have some wrestling skills, I saw her wrestle Allison Danger on a Shimmer DVD and see seemed to be decent, better by far then some of the WWE Divas. Finley is still underrated BAH!

[QUOTE=flashmagic] King's Road is owned by former AJPW office employees Kenji Aoki & Hideki Takahashi New Japan: Owner should be Yukinori Taniguchi [/QUOTE] Thanks for the information. However, if anyone could help, I need pictures of the first two and all three of their date of births. So if anyone could, It'd be most appreciated. So the three are: Kenji Aoki (pic and D.O.B) Hideki Takahashi (pic and D.O.B) Yukinori Taniguchi (D.O.B.)

[QUOTE=Anubis] 3. Not to nitpick, but when did The Bloody retire? I hadn't heard any news of this (although I do admit it's hard to find any reliable Joshi news these days). [/QUOTE] The Bloody has retired I believe... The last I heard she did announce it at her 10th anniversary show and that was on 11/12/04.

Yes, please add Sarah Stock ASAP. [b]Anyway, here is the most recent and accurate version of the TV networks and PPV carriers (all explanations for most recent changes can be found at [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=112106#post112106)[/url], attached to the post:[/b]

[QUOTE=nimo34]Why are there so many Puro promotions on here, but not Pro Wrestling Guerrilla which would be around a small.[/QUOTE] That's what I'm wondering. It's just about RoH's counterpart on the West Coast. Even though it's highest attendance was like 550, it's only because they don't have the money to run all over the place. But yeah, it should be in there. Problem is, most of the PWG staples aren't in the mod. I made a list of all the wrestlers from it who need to be made, cause a lot of them are staple members of PWG. I'm not too good at stats, but maybe someone else could do them. Disco Machine, Ronin, Chris Bosh, Joey Ryan, Scott Lost, Quicksilver, The Human Tornado, Scorpio Sky, Top Gun Talwar, Hook Bomberry, Dino Winwood, Zokre, Phoenix Star. If anyone can make these, or think of others, please do so. Send them to me as I've already go the promotion made with the contracts and everything, so if you send them to me, I'll put them in and send them to S-Kay to add to the mod. EDIT: Props to whoever game Jack Evans an A+ in flying. Dude is awesome... insane... did I mention insane? EDIT: Added a few more.

So much puro because lukiep8, who is probably more knowledgable about puro than just about everyone allowed his GSH data to be included with the FORC data, so Japan would have a good representation. But yeah, SoCal needs some proper representation.

About a month ago I mentioned that I was happy with the number of promotions and if people wanted any others added they were more than welcome to create them and send them to me and I'd add them. Hence why APW is in, Panix very kindly created it. I have no interest in promotions like PWG and Revolution and all them because I would never use them, and as mentioned no one wanted them so badly that they created them, so hence why they are not in! Plus the more promotions, the slower the load time!

[QUOTE=nimo34]I was looking through the workers, and I didn't see Joey Ryan and I was suprised. I see PWG as the 5th most exposed promotion in the U.S. behind CZW.[/QUOTE] I'd agree with that statement. Maybe someone who's reallly familiar with PWG could create the promtion and wrestlers then release it as an "add-on".

I understand TCP. I would've done it (actually I'm pretty sure I offered to), but I'm horrible at stats, so I really couldn't. nimo, I agree. I think it is the #5 promotion in the US. And I think that ROH, CZW, and PWG are the only promotions besides TNA and WWE who could viably get TV shows. It's funny, too, how different their styles were originally. PWG: Comedy, ROH: Pure Wrestling, CZW: Garbage. But now they're all very balanced and resemble each other to some degree. [QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]I'd agree with that statement. Maybe someone who's reallly familiar with PWG could create the promtion and wrestlers then release it as an "add-on".[/QUOTE] Well, I think if someone can make the wrestlers I listed, and send them to me, I could finish up the promotion.

Archived