The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=nimo34]I could do it and just translate my EWR stats to TEW stats, because it has pretty up to date on the PWG roster.[/QUOTE] Actions speak louder than words! YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!! Akki, check your PM box. (still looking for someone to PROPERLY take over TNA in mine and SpaceMountain's Diary. PM me if you know what you're doing in a multiplayer dynasty.)

Guest TDubTNA
Hello? HELLO Can someone please help me with the new TCP mod. I asked before but everyone kept answering other questions. I can't get the Roster Split stuff to work it says Vince is the owner/head booker of too many promotions. How do I fix that...please I need an answer I want to play but can't use it until I fix it

[QUOTE=TDubTNA]HELLO Can someone please help me with the new TCP mod. I asked before but everyone kept answering other questions. I can't get the Roster Split stuff to work it says Vince is the owner/head booker of too many promotions. How do I fix that...please I need an answer I want to play but can't use it until I fix it[/QUOTE] go into the editor and edit vince mcmahons contracts so he only owns one company.make shane or steph or linda owner then it should work.

[QUOTE=S-kay]Don't worry, she's been added :)[/QUOTE] Ah, excellent. I about had a stroke when I saw that one of the top five (maybe top ten depending on style tastes) female workers in North America was missing from the data. Oh, hey, S-kay, did you see my post with the TEW Project ZIP file that contains the TV networks and PPV carriers? Replies are coming so fast that it gets bumped to the next page very quickly. Just remember to go in and make sure all the slots are working when you switch the data, as there were a couple TV network name changes (for accuracy) that you may not catch at first (see the post I linked to for details).

I have got 5 people done from PWG that aren't in already I'll list them PWG Name-Real Name: Alex Koslov-Alex Pinchek Bino Gambino-Danyl Greenberg Charles Mercury-Charles Mercury Chris Bosh-Chris Bosh Dino Winwood-Dino Winwood

Some news from Gerweck.net - Rick Bassman's UPW in southern California has once again signed an agreement to be a developmental territory for WWE. At this point, UPW's role in the developmental system has not been determined. - WWE is attempting to trademark the word "World Wrestling Federation." - Rene Dupree is claiming he recently signed a new 5 year contract with WWE. Hmm? - Lance Storm did acknowledge he was offered a three year deal by WWE. It was likely a one year deal for ECW, with WWE retaining two optional years. - WWE is considering hiring Jonny Fairplay and his girlfriend Michelle Deighton (a former "America's Next Top Model" contestant). Fairplay has been lobbying for a spot in ECW. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/JonnyFairplay.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/MichelleDreighton.jpg[/IMG]

Update with my PWG well Update: I just got done entering the Events they are all Medium sized being held in the second week of the given month on Saturday. I entered in all of the info for the promotion giving it 150,000 dollars, but I haven't decided what their prestige should be. If you know what their prestige should be say so. I added Disco Machine, Hardcore Kidd, and Hook Bomberry.

[QUOTE=nimo34]Update with my PWG well Update: I just got done entering the Events they are all Medium sized being held in the second week of the given month on Saturday. I entered in all of the info for the promotion giving it 150,000 dollars, but I haven't decided what their prestige should be. If you know what their prestige should be say so. I added Disco Machine, Hardcore Kidd, and Hook Bomberry.[/QUOTE] I think the prestige should be anywhere between 30-35.

I set PWG to a 30 prestige which is 5 lower than CZW. I set it's popularity to a 40% in the South West, 20% in Tri State due to Indy Uprising, 5% everywhere else in America except Puerto Rico where it is 0%. 0% everywhere else in the world.

I can't beleave I didn't notice PWG was missing, not that I would be much help because I know littile about them. Anyway I notice that AJ and Daniels mystery woman is not in the data, I think her name is Jamie D. or something like that, She has some connection to BCW, but I'm sure if she wrestled there or was just trained by them before they stoped running shows.

[QUOTE=The Jobber]I can't beleave I didn't notice PWG was missing, not that I would be much help because I know littile about them. Anyway I notice that AJ and Daniels mystery woman is not in the data, I think her name is Jamie D. or something like that, She has some connection to BCW, but I'm sure if she wrestled there or was just trained by them before they stoped running shows.[/QUOTE] From what I heard, she trained under Scott D'amore.

[QUOTE=y2jbrock]I looked everywhere and still cant find where it states what this save is about. Can anybody help?[/QUOTE] From the first page "February 20th 2006. The day that I decided to turn my efforts from my 1993 scenario, to a brand new up-to-date data set." Now I know he didn't out right say what the mod is, but it's got like 3 or 4 topics about it on the first couple pages all of them the most viewd mroe or less so the info is there. But also he said "up-to-date" that should clue ya in that this is a real life current up-to-date (well as up-to-date as ya can get pretty much). You can't make something up-to-date unless it's current adn factual. And S-kay if ya are gonna be doin updates, don't know if ya did it already but I have added events for NJPW, AJPW, NOAH (on top of the ones already in lukie's mod) and I'm gonna start on the others. To mimmick the real life tours. Like the NJ Cup, Young Lions Cup, Real World Tag Leagues, and things like NOAH re-occurign events (pretty sure they weren't in Lukies mod) like NOAHful Gift in Differ. If ya haven't done it already let me know and I can send ya my Events file when I'm done (which may be a few days as I work alot this week). Man I can't believe I played Lukies mod several times and never noticed till the release of this that Omori was missing.

[QUOTE=Sartagis] And S-kay if ya are gonna be doin updates, don't know if ya did it already but I have added events for NJPW, AJPW, NOAH (on top of the ones already in lukie's mod) and I'm gonna start on the others. To mimmick the real life tours. Like the NJ Cup, Young Lions Cup, Real World Tag Leagues, and things like NOAH re-occurign events (pretty sure they weren't in Lukies mod) like NOAHful Gift in Differ. If ya haven't done it already let me know and I can send ya my Events file when I'm done (which may be a few days as I work alot this week). Man I can't believe I played Lukies mod several times and never noticed till the release of this that Omori was missing.[/QUOTE] I was thinking of doing something similar but its a good thing that you can do it. Anyway, yes, please forward to me when its done. Thanks.

Archived