The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Foley's recnt promo on Flair sent a chill down my spine, because you know there has been a genuine issue there in the past. Mick manages to 'draw' on that to an extent which makes the audience feel as if its real. His Cactus Jack style promo's are gold.

[QUOTE=Katsuya]It's good for the most part; although these is a worrying lack of PWG and... HARD GAY!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOO![/QUOTE] Oh my God, you leave out one nothingy promotion and everyone complains. Un f'n believable. There are plenty of other small-very small promotions in the game, why does everyone mention PWG?

PWG has a pretty good following for an Indy. Several Oklahoma fans follow the organization. I would have liked for it to be in the MOD myself. I just usually add the ones I want and not complain too much. Getting the MOD made by someone else far outways any complaints I could mustard up.

[QUOTE=forlan]Because PWG are probablies the 5th or 6th most well known promotion in the States behind WWE/TNA/ROH/CZW/IWA (possibly)[/QUOTE] Chikara get bigger audiences on average than PWG, so they are bigger too. Plus what contribution have PWG given to the world of wrestling. What mark have they left? Every other fed has some cultural point of reference, PWG just exists.

While I think PWG deserves to be there just as much as any other indy fed and more then some, (They are hella popular, despite attendences of only around 300-400) the people complaining have no right to as when you started this whole thing you told people, if there was any fed you hadn't listed that they wanted in to get you a roster and info about them so you could add them.

TCP, as popular as CHIKARA are, they draw more fans because of the area, PWG run in a place where capacty crowds on the indies are rare. But there is a reason why PWG had tow shows in Europe and CHIKARA didn't And you say PWG adds nothing, theres a reason the 2005 TWGP in CHIKARA had a team PWG and also look at the lineup so far for this years Ted Petty, the amount of SoCal is astounding

[QUOTE=Sartagis]While I think PWG deserves to be there just as much as any other indy fed and more then some, (They are hella popular, despite attendences of only around 300-400) the people complaining have no right to as when you started this whole thing you told people, if there was any fed you hadn't listed that they wanted in to get you a roster and info about them so you could add them.[/QUOTE] Yep, TCP doesn't owe it to anyone to add PWG. Other people went out and did the legwork for stuff they wanted to add to the mod from promotions, to MMA guys, etc. Perhaps all the people complaining that PWG isn't there should get together and compile the info for it. To be honest, as popular as PWG is, it's pretty much indy filler... if it gets added, great. If it doesn't, well it's not really going to effect a whole lot.

TCP, Please email, PM an attachment or provide a working link to the Roster Split if possible. I am being asked constaly for it. One person even threatened to hold my coffee cup hostage. This is serious stuff now!

[QUOTE=noas5]TCP, Please email, PM an attachment or provide a working link to the Roster Split if possible. I am being asked constaly for it. One person even threatened to hold my coffee cup hostage. This is serious stuff now![/QUOTE] Dude, I sent it to you last night! I've resent it! Seriously though, how hard is it for people to add PWG if they want them? Most of their workers are already in the game anyway.

[QUOTE=TCP1]Seriously though, how hard is it for people to add PWG if they want them? Most of their workers are already in the game anyway.[/QUOTE] One person already did, and S-kay included it in his as well I think. So really they have nothing to complain about at all.

[QUOTE=TCP1]Chikara get bigger audiences on average than PWG, so they are bigger too. Plus what contribution have PWG given to the world of wrestling. What mark have they left? Every other fed has some cultural point of reference, PWG just exists.[/QUOTE] CHIKARA crowd averages 50-100 people. The only time they ever draw more is during the TWGP & when they do a double-shot with CZW in the ECW Arena.

well ive never ever been down with any real world mod since tew 2k5 came out. i spent alot of time playing the c-verse and MONTHS creating my fire pro wrestling mod that nobody ended up playing at all...but after a long long time and alot of high hopes falling to the way side i can say that this here is a real world mod i can get into and it is the best one that i have seen. kudos to the team and its just awesome. some names that would be cool to see in the future nwo sting (alot of japanese influence in this mod and i think this guy could be a good addition) tiny lester (aka zeus, no holds barred... vintage effect) one man gang virgil there is alot of great MMA stuff in here.... but i am wondering if we can see some boxers? i am more a boxing fan than pro wrestling if you need some help i can give you a hand.. you know, there was a time when former heavyweight champion joe louis wrestled and primo carnera (worlds tallest champ until nikolai valuev) is a former nwa tv tag team champion... i can see mike tyson getting into wrestling after all of the debt that hes in... i can even see some whacky promoters trying to lure over the hill heavyweights no longer or semi active in boxing to try and get some exposure... guys i can think of that wouldnt be that far off would be guys like buster douglas, andrew golota, butterbean, riddick bowe, razor ruddock, tommy morrison (rocky v fame) frans botha, paolo vidoz, michael grant and even some guys who may not get into it but if youd like to have them id do them for you, david tua, lennox lewis, vitali and wladimir klitschko, nikolai valuev, shannon briggs, i can do any weight class if youre into it..if not its cool.. one last note... dont you guys think Vaders overness is a bit low in japan? I can definitely see where youre coming from with a C+ but let me ask you this, dont you think if say, NJPW or AJPW or NOAH or anybody signed him to a big fight contract he can still sell out an arena over there?? i dont think he'd have any kind of extended success but i think maybe a B is warranted...if not higher. alright...once again, i spent many many many months making a mod i put a ton of time and hard work into it and i did it alone and nobody ended up playing it but i will say this man i can respect the time and effort it takes to make a mod so i wont bash ravex or anything at all...hell i played their scenarios on EWR and TEW 2K4 but in my opinion this here is the best real world mod around to anybody looking for recommendations on what to download. thanks for the hard work guys rae

Hey, does anyody have the roster split version. If you do PM me please. By the way, TCP1 and everbody that has worked on this mod, great job. I love everything that is done and I have a hell of a TNA Diary going on right now. If anybody wants to check it out here is the link [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15410[/url] . Great job to everyone and I love this mod. Thanks to anybody who can help with the Roster Split data!

[QUOTE=Ramaeno]MONTHS creating my fire pro wrestling mod that nobody ended up playing at all[/QUOTE] Where is it?!?! I remember you talking about making it, but don't remember seeing it released. [QUOTE=The Stallion]Hey, does anyody have the roster split version.[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15937[/url]

[QUOTE=Ramaeno]nwo sting (alot of japanese influence in this mod and i think this guy could be a good addition) tiny lester (aka zeus, no holds barred... vintage effect) one man gang virgil[/QUOTE] aren't these guys already in the mod? well, not sure about OMG

Archived