The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't want to be irritating, but... Hey, are there any living downloads of the graphics from this? I'm trying to assemble it for WreSpi 2, and I can't seem to get belts and a-r pics... anyone have any ideas? About like girls or sports or how exactly one goes about getting mods? By the way, ya know what'd be great? Some kind of site with mod stuff all in one place. But I've always been a dreamer...

[QUOTE=Rams][url]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/Real_World.zip[/url] [url]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/logos.zip[/url] [url]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/belts.zip[/url] I can't promise these will work forever but they will work for now. I'll try and upload the picture pack as soon as I'm able to get it.[/QUOTE] thanks Rams, I owe you a man-hug

[QUOTE=bobinc]Sorry stupid host lost all my files. :( Tring to get them all back up now. No immediate time frame on getting them back up as it is not letting me in. Sorry everyone I will try to get them all back up ASAP[/QUOTE] All files should be back up finally. :cool:

Bobinc.. I just tried to download the pics and the real world data (got sick of the roster split version) but it appeears that it is down agian....(which really sucks) any ideas why? this is awesome stuff, big thanks goes out to everyone who worked on it and uploaded it....

I just tried each one myself and keep getting a "website can't be found" type message..maybe it's just my comp, I'll try again later on or tomorrow...I downloaded the belts and logos last night but the pics were not working...now all the links wont work for me... no biggie...thanks for the help!

Hello Ladies.... DON'T FLAME ME!!!! Panix has made a conversion of the FORC data for WreSpi 2, as some of you may know/have read. I have joined my Queen's crusade... We are working on movesets, and are having alittle trouble... especially with our friends from the orient and south of the border... We were wondering if anyone with some knowledge in these area, whether they have WreSpi2 or not, could come over to [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15529[/url] If you don't have WreSpi2, maybe you could still help with some superstars (SORRY) wrestlers' movesets. Thank you for your attention.

[QUOTE=Shocking_Stuff]DON'T FLAME ME!!!! Panix has made a conversion of the FORC data for WreSpi 2, as some of you may know/have read. I have joined my Queen's crusade... We are working on movesets, and are having alittle trouble... especially with our friends from the orient and south of the border... We were wondering if anyone with some knowledge in these area, whether they have WreSpi2 or not, could come over to [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15529[/url] If you don't have WreSpi2, maybe you could still help with some superstars (SORRY) wrestlers' movesets. Thank you for your attention.[/QUOTE] You joined Queen Panix's court did you? Well I guess that means you're a member of TCP productions (Sort of). Is this guy trustworthy Panix? Should I let him know about NUMR?

[quote] Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely causes: You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems. There might be a typing error in the address. What you can try: [/quote] OK, well it is clearly a problem on my end but this morning i STILL couldn't download anything when a couiple days ago I could. I keep getting the above message for every link...anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am not a great Wizard when it comes to comps... ANyone know of any other places I could download the pics from? (that's all I need) any help would be great!

[QUOTE=damaged1]OK, well it is clearly a problem on my end but this morning i STILL couldn't download anything when a couiple days ago I could. I keep getting the above message for every link...anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am not a great Wizard when it comes to comps... ANyone know of any other places I could download the pics from? (that's all I need) any help would be great![/QUOTE] Some kind for firewall or internet blocking?

Anyone playing the data who hasn't read Ted Turner's profile needs to do it [i]right now[/i]. I thought Sunny's was the best, but Ted Turner's just wins the internets. Also, I have to compliment all involved on a job well done. Most "real world" data seems to be done by people with either no knowledge of pro wrestling in the real world or no knowledge of how the statistics they've created interact with TEW. I've had no such problems with FORC, and it's probably the first time I've made it more than a month in real world data since I played EWR. Maybe the best part of all is that there are just enough workers in the game to give a ton of variety but not enough to clog a reasonably powerful computer. A couple more indy federations would be nice, but at the same time the data benefits from having less than two thousand workers. So, uh, shine on, you crazy diamond.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer]Anyone playing the data who hasn't read Ted Turner's profile needs to do it [i]right now[/i]. I thought Sunny's was the best, but Ted Turner's just wins the internets. Also, I have to compliment all involved on a job well done. Most "real world" data seems to be done by people with either no knowledge of pro wrestling in the real world or no knowledge of how the statistics they've created interact with TEW. I've had no such problems with FORC, and it's probably the first time I've made it more than a month in real world data since I played EWR. Maybe the best part of all is that there are just enough workers in the game to give a ton of variety but not enough to clog a reasonably powerful computer. A couple more indy federations would be nice, but at the same time the data benefits from having less than two thousand workers. So, uh, shine on, you crazy diamond.[/QUOTE] In our multiplayer split game, we forgot to delete WWE and Ted Turner's taken it over. :D

Archived