The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey dont know if this was not mentioned, but one worker that should be in the data but is not is Josh Daniels. Some people say that he could be the next Chris Beniot and I tell you they may be right. Ive seen him wrestler like 3times now and the guy is amazing. Stats should be a little lower than Beniots but in that area in my opinion. Also another promotion that could be added is MXW. They are starting to get a bigger fan base and get some really good workers to come and work for them. There last event in Wallingford CT has Christopher Daniels vs. Senshi. What a match! It is half owned by Joel Gertner and they are getting a bigger and bigger fan base all the time. I would do these changes my self (for the people by the people and all that) but I dont think I would be that good at modding.

Quick question guys, if I use the Edit Database function to change an error (like Dawn Marie to Female, lol), does it take effect for a game I already have started? It doesn't seem to, but maybe I am not doing something right.

[QUOTE=aphoward]Quick question guys, if I use the Edit Database function to change an error (like Dawn Marie to Female, lol), does it take effect for a game I already have started? It doesn't seem to, but maybe I am not doing something right.[/QUOTE] Editing the main database will not change your saved game you will have to use the in-game editor to do that.

Wow, no wonder I've been so frustrated trying out this game for the past couple days! I have been using the main database editor and then importing, damn if I knew about this in-game editor it would have been so much easier! LOL BTW, someone from these forums should rewrite the help file. I've found so many more answers on here than in the help file.

Vince Russo and Roddy Piper have a "HATE" relationship. Vince Russo also has a "dislike" relationship with Bret Hart. I also imagine that none of the other Harts like him much either since it was Vinny Ru and Ed Ferrera that planned out Owens death. Vince Russo also has "hate" for Jeff Jarrett. Vince Russo also has a "dislike" with Eric Bischoff Vince Russo has a "dislike" with Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, and Kevin Nash. Vince Russo also has a "dislike" relationship with Vince McMahon considering he stuck Vinny Mac with a 2 million dollar contract clause. Vince Russo also has "friendship" with Mark Henry (who helped him turn Christian) Vince Russo also has a "best friendship" with Ed Ferrera, the man whose been his partner in crime for a long time and still. Aj Styles "respects" Vince Russo for choosing him to lead "gods message" in his federation. Vince Russo is also "very religeous". I would also say that Vince Russo has a "LOT" less respect in the industry than a B-. If you need any proof I can type excerpts from his book and I also have 3 shoot interviews with the man.

[QUOTE=gripperm]You need to add IWC and fix Allison Danger so that when she manages The Fallen Angel it does not say that they make an akward pair[/QUOTE] AFAIK, awkward pairings are like chemistry and don't click - there's a random factor.

I got this game when I finally got the downloading part to work (by the way, the people that showed me how to work the files, again I say thank you, it was helpful) I picked this scenario, even though Japan had a couple of files on it that didn't work. I decided to use just America & Mexico. This scenario works & I highly recommend it. I'm using TNA as my promotion. --------------------------------------------------------------------- My TNA Champions: NWA World Heavyweight Champion: STING NWA World Tag Team Champions: AJ STYLES & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS TNA X-Division Champion: JAMIE NOBLE TNA Hard-10 Champion: TOMMY DREAMER soon to be activated: NWA United States Champion.

[QUOTE=Missionary Pyro]Vince Russo also has a "dislike" relationship with Bret Hart. I also imagine that none of the other Harts like him much either since it was Vinny Ru and Ed Ferrera that planned out Owens death. [/QUOTE] Where did you pull that one? How in the blue hell did Ed Ferrera and Vince Russo plan Owen Hart's death? That's about as funny as some guy on 'my space' who claims he's Shawn Michaels saying "People I'd Like to Meet when I die: Owen Hart (Sorry Bret)" Now, whether that was meant as saying "O's in Heaven", it's still not cool!!!

[QUOTE=Shocking_Stuff]Where did you pull that one? How in the blue hell did Ed Ferrera and Vince Russo plan Owen Hart's death? That's about as funny as some guy on 'my space' who claims he's Shawn Michaels saying "People I'd Like to Meet when I die: Owen Hart (Sorry Bret)" Now, whether that was meant as saying "O's in Heaven", it's still not cool!!![/QUOTE] Well, it was their booking that got Owen killed. "We'll hang him from the ceiling. What could possibly go wrong?"

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC]I got this game when I finally got the downloading part to work (by the way, the people that showed me how to work the files, again I say thank you, it was helpful) I picked this scenario, even though Japan had a couple of files on it that didn't work. I decided to use just America & Mexico. This scenario works & I highly recommend it. I'm using TNA as my promotion. --------------------------------------------------------------------- My TNA Champions: NWA World Heavyweight Champion: STING NWA World Tag Team Champions: AJ STYLES & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS TNA X-Division Champion: JAMIE NOBLE TNA Hard-10 Champion: TOMMY DREAMER soon to be activated: NWA United States Champion.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the kind words. As for Japan, download the temporary patch and it will work!

[QUOTE=JWideman]Well, it was their booking that got Owen killed. "We'll hang him from the ceiling. What could possibly go wrong?"[/QUOTE] Well, you are aware that Sting performed the stunt multiple times. Of course, his harness didn't have a quick release mechanism.

Guest Acenate Prophet
It's going to be a while before I'm back on the computer that has TEW on it so I won't be able to try this out (despite anticipating it for so long), but if another update is planned to fix those little errors maybe one could consider checking out this site: [url]http://www.tntprowrestling.com/[/url] I don't know if this indy fed is in the data or not since I can't check, but I hadn't seen it mentioned. Pretty comprehensive website with all their frequent workers and past cards and the news to take notice of is they just signed a TV deal. Could be a nice addition.

[QUOTE=Audiobank][IMG]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8364/screenshotec8.jpg[/IMG] What do I need to do? Vince only has one position and thats on RAW...[/QUOTE] I just made Vince owner of RAW, made Heyman owner of ECW (I think Linda is set as Smackdown's anway, can't remember) and then just deleted Vince's other contract records for ECW and SD. Oh, also put him on a lifetime deal.

[QUOTE=sebsplex]I just made Vince owner of RAW, made Heyman owner of ECW (I think Linda is set as Smackdown's anway, can't remember) and then just deleted Vince's other contract records for ECW and SD. Oh, also put him on a lifetime deal.[/QUOTE] Thanks.;)

Cant get the downloads - please help I have been trying to get this mod, but I am always getting the stated "empty " "lost files" and not available pages. I do not have firewall active, virus scanner is off and I am on a cable modem. I have downloaded several items today from other sources. Any intelligent advice would be appreciated. This is the messge from the data release page: We have some server troubles, looks like some files are lost if you have lost files please upload them again, accounts still exist, sorry!!

I was hoping people would be kind enough to help out others on this site when it comes to problems. People, including myself, have been asking for help with the downloading problems for this mod. I even read all 17 pages to this thread, but to no avail. Just comments on stuff that does not pertain to the mod in the thread. Go figure. Well hopefully something will come along before tomorrow night.

Archived