The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to apologize to everyone for my links going down. :o It was a good run on the site but in the last 2 weeks they have lost my files twice and for a couple of days I couldn't even login. It was such a nice clean place to store you files but with the amount of time it takes me to upload them all again and again I may have to move onto a new storage space. (If only my ISP would give me more ftp space with out more cost)

BobInc, If you would like to zip your different files up into packs, I will gladly host them and you can use the link as well as to share with others. All you need to do would be upload to SENDSPACE once and provide the links. I will download and do my thing so we all can benefit from your great work. I already have a few of your creations on my WORKING LINKS thread. If interested, please let me know.

Finally managed to start a game with this data. One thing that I noticed needs changing (done it myself on my data) is that you have Beth Pheonix dating Chris Masters. I'm not sure Beths husband would be pleased if that were the case. They only "dated" Kayfabe in OVW and have never been an item.

i have been giving this a test and after a few months WWE crashed to cult size and released tons of workers, since then they have yo-yo'd between cult and global, every time the go up to global they wreck one of the cult feds by signing all there talent away and when they come back down again the release half there roster - It has caused chaos in the game world which is awesome! Its amazing how one big fed loosing control like that can affect the rest of the game world!

[QUOTE=Remianen]TCP, I'm too lazy to go back to the previous 2 or 3 threads to look this up but could you tell me who did the TV networks? I have some questions for them and you, if you'd be inclined to answer 'em. :)[/QUOTE] I'm not TCP but I'm 99.99% positive Anubis did most of the tv networks. I think someone else helped out too, but I definately remember Anubis taking control of that aspect of the mod.

[QUOTE=Imarevenant]I'm not TCP but I'm 99.99% positive Anubis did most of the tv networks. I think someone else helped out too, but I definately remember Anubis taking control of that aspect of the mod.[/QUOTE] Yup, it was Anubis who kindly produced the best TV and network data out there!

[QUOTE=TheTruth]Hey, I was just wondering if anyone was going to release a WWE/ECW scenario, with WWE being one company while ECW being separate.[/QUOTE] Sounds like a good plan, why not give it a crack yourself?

[QUOTE=mystic]hey tcp1 is their anyway to have the wwe spoil their own matches, since the real wwe has been doing that lately.[/QUOTE] You mean spoiling a title change by hyping the title match for the next PPV? You could advance book it, though you can't specify it's a title match.

I went to start a new game with the East Coast Wrestling Association and found a couple of problems; Workers that aren't in the DATA; "The Heavyweights" Dan Ekos and Sean Royal Scotty Charisma Chase Del Monte Cheetah Master Japanese Pool Boy Kermon the German Mike Reed Also the name of the ECWA Light Heavyweight Championship should be changed to the Mid Atlantic Championship, currently held by Mike Tobin. I also noticed that Alex Wright's overness is like 2 in America! Surely that's a mistake!? Other than that, great job and I am enjoying the Data.

Archived