The Fall of the One Ring Circus

[QUOTE=Anubis] especially seeing as this particular woman is a role model, one of the nicest and caring and gorgeous people of any race.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't count someone who sleeps with a married man and then wrecks there marrige a role model! :D I can see why people fancy Angelina Jolie but i cant stand her. Yeah, she does work for charity - blah, blah, blah her actions were still morally reprehensible! Besides which im sure with the amount of cash shes got she could live comfortably and solve a lot of peoples poverty problems - dont raise awareness so poor people can try and bail out 3rd world countrys throw some of your cash at it for heavens sake, all right i know thats a little flippant and she loves adopting people from 3rd world countrys, which i have to concede is pretty noble. However she turned up to her 1st wedding wearing black leather trosers with her fiancee's name written in blood on them. Seriosly the women is a couple of sandwhichs short of a picknick!

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04]I wouldn't count someone who sleeps with a married man and then wrecks there marrige a role model! :D I can see why people fancy Angelina Jolie but i cant stand her. Yeah, she does work for charity - blah, blah, blah her actions were still morally reprehensible! Besides which im sure with the amount of cash shes got she could live comfortably and solve a lot of peoples poverty problems - dont raise awareness so poor people can try and bail out 3rd world countrys throw some of your cash at it for heavens sake, all right i know thats a little flippant and she loves adopting people from 3rd world countrys, which i have to concede is pretty noble. However she turned up to her 1st wedding wearing black leather trosers with her fiancee's name written in blood on them. Seriosly the women is a couple of sandwhichs short of a picknick![/QUOTE] Took the words right out of my mouth, I can't figure out what the deal is, she loks like a half duck half merman crack junkie:p

[QUOTE=panix04]I wouldn't count someone who sleeps with a married man and then wrecks there marrige a role model! :D I can see why people fancy Angelina Jolie but i cant stand her. Yeah, she does work for charity - blah, blah, blah her actions were still morally reprehensible! Besides which im sure with the amount of cash shes got she could live comfortably and solve a lot of peoples poverty problems - dont raise awareness so poor people can try and bail out 3rd world countrys throw some of your cash at it for heavens sake, all right i know thats a little flippant and she loves adopting people from 3rd world countrys, which i have to concede is pretty noble. However she turned up to her 1st wedding wearing black leather trosers with her fiancee's name written in blood on them. Seriosly the women is a couple of sandwhichs short of a picknick![/QUOTE] Sure, she's a nut, but I'd still give her the best 2 minutes of my life.;)

[QUOTE=Anubis]First off, they flatten when she lays down.[/QUOTE] That is pretty much the big test when it comes to if a women has fake or real breasts... I've seen docos on breast implants and so on, that is the real tell-tale test a men's magazine called "prefect 10" uses. They pride themselves on using only "real" models unlike Playboy say.

I got a question. My copy of TEW is on my brothers computer and he is soon to be moving out and taking his computer. After he moves my computer will be hooked up to the internet. I don't want him to have my copy of TEW considering i'm the one that paid for it. So, how can I go about getting it on my computer after he moves? Any ideas? By the way my brother hates TCP now because he came out with this mod because I cant quit playing the game. Trying to take TNA up to WWE: ECW, RAW, and SD! level.

[QUOTE=Crisis]I got a question. My copy of TEW is on my brothers computer and he is soon to be moving out and taking his computer. After he moves my computer will be hooked up to the internet. I don't want him to have my copy of TEW considering i'm the one that paid for it. So, how can I go about getting it on my computer after he moves? Any ideas? By the way my brother hates TCP now because he came out with this mod because I cant quit playing the game. Trying to take TNA up to WWE: ECW, RAW, and SD! level.[/QUOTE] That's really a question for a different forum, but as far as I know, you can't.

[QUOTE=panix04]just un-license the copy of TEW on your brothers PC, download the game on your own PC and type in the license information into that copy. To unlicense simply go to the elicense controls folder in your control panel.[/QUOTE] I think he wants to do it after his brother absconds with the computer.

[QUOTE=JWideman]I think he wants to do it after his brother absconds with the computer.[/QUOTE] There's an admin you can contact on the tech forum, he can get your licence reset so you can simply reinstall TEW on a different PC and then set up the licence again, provided of course that you've kept the details of it somewhere.

How come Buff and Kidman have no overness in the US at all? Surely they are more over than Air Paris... Just pointing it out, if somebody has already brought it up and gotten an answer, just disregard this post:) EDIT: Might've been pointed out as well, but: Cody Deaner has no skill at all and Nick Mondo & Kevin Northcut have no bios.

[QUOTE=Brandon9967]Really good update. I'm going to fix a few things and then start an ECW game, thanks a million.[/QUOTE] No problem. I'm glad the mod has been so well received. With any luck S-Kay will tweak a few more of the errors and I'll be able to let it settle down. If I update it in the future it will be presented as a new mod not an update. However if someone wants to update this mod and release it as time ticks on by then I'm sure there are those who would appreciate it on the board. As for me, I'm beginning the first stages of a new project for TEW, currently code named TCP NUMR. More will be announced about this in the coming weeks. But after back-to-back mods I'm feeling a bit of burnout, so this project will be very slow considering it's relatively small size. But I'm quite excited about it and hopefully you will be too!

Archived