[HYPE] CornellVerse 2007

In 2005 Adam Ryland created the first ever Total Extreme Wrestling and the CornellVerse was born based off the most famous and awesome wrestler of all time...

Back in those days the stats were… very healthy. And everyone loved it. However, there was an update on the way, which evened things out slightly, but progressed the story of the fictional universe that we all know and love. Companies grew, shrank and slowly collapsed under the weight of their own hubris. Wrestlers ascended, debuted and retired and we watched in awe.

Since then we have seen four more updates of the Cverse and the story of the wrestling world changed and shifted leading us to the current default data. But I for one never forgot the origins of this world. In a time when Rocky Golden and Nicky Champion were on the rise. When DAVE was clinging on to dear life and BHOTWG were dealing with their fall from the biggest company in the world thanks to the walkout and birth of INSPIRE. A time when the DeColts and the Stones were still at war with one another, where MAW was still run by the legendary Rip Chord, where Sam Keith was still wrestling, a number of second-generation superstars hadn’t debuted and where NYCW was running shows in Weston Gymnasium with mindless big lugs (some things always stay the same).

The year is 2007 and this... is the CornellVerse…

5Js7nPo.jpg

Look at this handsome devil...

I know we all come and go from these forums, but the thing that brings us all together is our shared love of TEW. It is with that in mind, that I thought it would be fun to recreate a different time-period from the Cverse and one which is dear to my heart. 2007 – 2009 is something of a forgotten period to me and getting information on it has been a fun research project to say the least. I started with an old copy of the 2007 game, and then imported info from the default data and begin editing each worker, company and title individually to make them fit. The sheer amount of testing as I’ve gone along has been, eye-opening. But more than anything I wanted to try and create a world which would recreate the actual history of the Cverse, but which can be changed by the insertion of a player character.

I have been working in this data for some time, partly as a passion-project and partly just as a way to pass the time. But have recently upped the work and done what I can to normalise the over-the-top stats of the earlier games in the series. It’s not ready for release just yet, but I’m closer than ever, so some notes on what to expect upon release of the BETA.

1. There will be some mistakes. Working on this alone is a big, daunting project, so if you do spot something, point it out and I’ll amend.

2. There will be some decisions made in the game which may not be 100% accurate to the setting, but which have been made to balance the game and stop a number of in-game events getting out of control.

3. IMAGES! I have contacted a number of the top re-renderers and asked their permission to release a pic pack with the mod. I’ve been through all the workers and in some cases have replaced the original images with a re-render from another worker. Being 13 years in the past allows this slightly. But every worker in the mod will have an image and I hope to update as I go along with any subsequent updates. Everyone will be credited and thanked at release.

4. Australia and India – These will not be part of the release. I’m trying to keep it lean and mean and they’re easily removable.

5. With the exception of the images – everything within the mod can be used, updated and tampered with. So if I disappear from the forum for a bit you don’t need to ask my permission. It’s all available to be used wherever and whenever.

6. This is meant as a thank you to everyone on here and to Adam and all the folks at GDS. I know it sometimes gets heated on here and we fall out with one another. But I like to think it’s only because of the passion we all have for the game and community. So from a personal POV, I wanted to say thank you, that is before I release this Frankenstein abortion that everyone will no doubt hate.

It at least is coming from a positive place.

I will update my progress in this thread as I do more things. But if anyone has any suggestions, or things they’d like to see included, contributions or anything really, please let me know.

In 2005 Adam Ryland created the first ever Total Extreme Wrestling and the CornellVerse was born based off the most famous and awesome wrestler of all time...

Back in those days the stats were… very healthy. And everyone loved it. However, there was an update on the way, which evened things out slightly, but progressed the story of the fictional universe that we all know and love. Companies grew, shrank and slowly collapsed under the weight of their own hubris. Wrestlers ascended, debuted and retired and we watched in awe.

Since then we have seen four more updates of the Cverse and the story of the wrestling world changed and shifted leading us to the current default data. But I for one never forgot the origins of this world. In a time when Rocky Golden and Nicky Champion were on the rise. When DAVE was clinging on to dear life and BHOTWG were dealing with their fall from the biggest company in the world thanks to the walkout and birth of INSPIRE. A time when the DeColts and the Stones were still at war with one another, where MAW was still run by the legendary Rip Chord, where Sam Keith was still wrestling, a number of second-generation superstars hadn’t debuted and where NYCW was running shows in Weston Gymnasium with mindless big lugs (some things always stay the same).

The year is 2007 and this... is the CornellVerse…

5Js7nPo.jpg

Look at this handsome devil...

I know we all come and go from these forums, but the thing that brings us all together is our shared love of TEW. It is with that in mind, that I thought it would be fun to recreate a different time-period from the Cverse and one which is dear to my heart. 2007 – 2009 is something of a forgotten period to me and getting information on it has been a fun research project to say the least. I started with an old copy of the 2007 game, and then imported info from the default data and begin editing each worker, company and title individually to make them fit. The sheer amount of testing as I’ve gone along has been, eye-opening. But more than anything I wanted to try and create a world which would recreate the actual history of the Cverse, but which can be changed by the insertion of a player character.

I have been working in this data for some time, partly as a passion-project and partly just as a way to pass the time. But have recently upped the work and done what I can to normalise the over-the-top stats of the earlier games in the series. It’s not ready for release just yet, but I’m closer than ever, so some notes on what to expect upon release of the BETA.

1. There will be some mistakes. Working on this alone is a big, daunting project, so if you do spot something, point it out and I’ll amend.

2. There will be some decisions made in the game which may not be 100% accurate to the setting, but which have been made to balance the game and stop a number of in-game events getting out of control.

3. IMAGES! I have contacted a number of the top re-renderers and asked their permission to release a pic pack with the mod. I’ve been through all the workers and in some cases have replaced the original images with a re-render from another worker. Being 13 years in the past allows this slightly. But every worker in the mod will have an image and I hope to update as I go along with any subsequent updates. Everyone will be credited and thanked at release.

4. Australia and India – These will not be part of the release. I’m trying to keep it lean and mean and they’re easily removable.

5. With the exception of the images – everything within the mod can be used, updated and tampered with. So if I disappear from the forum for a bit you don’t need to ask my permission. It’s all available to be used wherever and whenever.

6. This is meant as a thank you to everyone on here and to Adam and all the folks at GDS. I know it sometimes gets heated on here and we fall out with one another. But I like to think it’s only because of the passion we all have for the game and community. So from a personal POV, I wanted to say thank you, that is before I release this Frankenstein abortion that everyone will no doubt hate.

It at least is coming from a positive place.

I will update my progress in this thread as I do more things. But if anyone has any suggestions, or things they’d like to see included, contributions or anything really, please let me know.

Are you considering bringing in some data from CV historical canon like the 97 time period that werent in the default?

I'm thinking of the Monty Walker and Danny Bruce and J.J. Cole's of the world who maybe left the business by game start '07 that players could charm their way back or would be enticing options to play as a triumphant return.

Also the classic belts from shut down promotions from 77 and 97 as investment purchases.

I love the sound of this project and this is around the time I discovered TEW so I’m excited for the nostalgia! Good luck and as always help yourself to anything I’ve posted

Thanks very much. Needless to say I have been through every thread and grabbed almost every render of yours for use. :)

Are you considering bringing in some data from CV historical canon like the 97 time period that werent in the default?

I'm thinking of the Monty Walker and Danny Bruce and J.J. Cole's of the world who maybe left the business by game start '07 that players could charm their way back or would be enticing options to play as a triumphant return.

Also the classic belts from shut down promotions from 77 and 97 as investment purchases.

I've already got permission from Derek for use of the title histories as I feel it would be nice to flesh out the canon history and he's done a great job. I just wish I hadn't done all the title histories as they are in the default already (with corrected date layout of course :D).

I must admit I hadn't considered the workers too. But if there is a definitive list of workers people would like to include as 'Left the Business' marks and I'll even add updated biographies for them.

Update on current progress:

All active workers are contracted to the correct companies, their popularity has been updated to reflect their current status using a combination of the stats from the original TEW2007 and the updated regional popularity stats. I have also amended stats for things like Basics, Psychology, Microphone and the the Primary and Mental stats.

All titles are updated as of Default data.

All future workers are in with updated stats.

Every worker has a specifically assigned Picture (including some original renders because some are too intwined with the worker for me to change them... PRIDE Koiso).

What I'm currently working on...

I'm trying to standardise the stats in line with distribution from default data to avoid having a bunch of overpowered Stones and DeColts putting on flawless classics each week. This is a long process and once I'm happy that workers aren't too over (or under) powered then I will move on to updating the future workers biographies, which all need to be amended.

Finally, for those interested; is there a definitive logo for each company that people use? Ideally I'd look for uniformity in design for the logos/banners, but I know there are special ones that look awesome (and different) to others? Let's just say what logos do people use for the Big Boys:

SWF

TCW

USPW

DAVE

BHOTWG

21CW

Update:

All active workers have had their stats balanced so that some aren't too over-powered or under-powered. Now moving on to the bios of Yet to Debut workers. I'll probably give custom bios to notable workers and auto-bio for the rest for the sake of ease.

• Like 2

After what you said prior I've been working on a list of canon historical workers which weren't in the default data that might be of interest.

From a few hours looking through 2005 data i think the biggest overt gap is the lack of female talent. Especially anyone who is older than 40 ie. would be potential promotion owners, soon to retire, end of career road agents, trainers, left the business etc.

The big historical story running through the 70s to the 90s for US women's wrestling is Heidi Brooks's huge political power, her being scummy (as the Cverse's The Fabulous Moolah) and how shes manipulated the entire industry around herself so anyone she didnt like got blackballed from working everywhere.

But in default 2005 data basically the only historical North American women that exist are really ones who were in her direct orbit.

The only NA women over 40 are: Anne Stardust (owner of AAA / Brooks' business partner), Heidi Brooks herself (AAA founder / road agent / trainer), Marilyn Stardust (Anne's longtime tag partner) and Helen Bach (AAA wrestler).

----

Interesting "Heidi-arc" 70s North America women that are missing (asterix denotes that they only appear in 77 data, and are missing in 97):

Ashley Amazon - Female Sam Strong of the 70s (they were dating) - highest star rating US/CAN area woman wrestler of 1977 gamestart - but has a baby instead and by 97 is said to have not achieved her full potential. She would be 50 in 2007.

Shannon Kelly* - The main rising star talent that was blackballed by Heidi Brooks, so instead pushed out to CWF in canada - likely just left business after CWF collapsed. I think Kelly is the most interesting missing talent due to her being the only explic anti-Heidi character. Would be 56.

Melissa Monroe - Heidi Brooks's long time feud partner and best friend. Good option for an end of career road agent like Crippler Ray Kingsman. Would be 58.

Zhi-Gong Ling - Brooks's protege, chinese ex-olympic gymnast. Retires mid-80s. Would be 50.

Mariselle LeFebvre* - Top Canadian technical wrestler, "best female worker in her homeland". Would be 60.

Matilda Hegstrand* - "first significant female pro wrestler in North America"  Key historical figure but likely too old to be anything but permanently left the business. Strong friendship with Heidi Brooks. Would be 72.

Dixie Diamond - Long running famous US female wrestler - all time top star of AAA. Strong Friendship with Heidi Brooks. Would be 54

---

The other big deal is huge lack of Black and Latina women wrestlers in the default data.

Black Women Wrestlers from 77:

Rhonda Lewis*: Open lesbian (pushed out of North Americas for her sexuality so works Japan instead) but also the oldest black female wrestler in the data at 31 (there's only 6 at 1977 gamestart.) Would be 61.

Riley Escobar*: "The Queen of Chicago", Highest star rating + potential black female wrestler / manager. Would be 57

Ebony Lewis* & Candace Williams* "Black Magic" tag team - ex basketball atheletes, highly talented. Would be 55 & 53

Sheila Longstar* - Super high athletic + flashy wrestler - Would be 55

Black Women Wrestlers from 97:

Panther (From Panther & Wolf: "The Apocalypsticks") Fun "Road Warrior" tag team in AAA, Would be 34

Tenille Ven: Would be 34.

Latina Women from 77:

Brenda "The Basilisk" Martinez: Mexican - 77 works japan due to no womenwres in mexico - 97 has left business focus on family, 

Sonia*: "The Farah Fawcett of Mexico" - Manager/Personality, OLLIE's Poster Girl of the 70s - would be 53

Catalina Lopez*: Mexican/Asian, Potential big star, debuts 1982, protege of Sandy Gonzales*. Would be 46

Sandy Gonzales*: Mexican, 77 works japan due to no womenres in mexico, importantly in '82 takes on protege Catalina Lopez. Would be 54.

Selena Spice* - Only Puerto Rican female wrestler in whole game history - from the Bronx NYC - would be 53

---

Dont fit into any of the above categories really but are notable:

Serenity Weaver: Only historic British female wrestler Debuts 1984 Gymnast backround, athletically gifted, works Japan - Would be 44

Bertha Mayle - The Trailer Park Terror - American, US based but her career happens in Japan, Absolute badass monster middleweight brawler. Would be 55.

---

Think thats it for the women, I couldnt really advise on Japan as its an area im so unfamiliar with. Got a working list for men but its a bit of a wider net to sift through and its more about 'who is big or notable enough in 97 that its odd they're gone in under 10 years'

Edited by Kamchatka
  • Like 1

And historical male workers for US/British/Europeish (i dont have enough knowledge to speak to Mexico/Japan)

US with SWF its kind of just how deep down the rabbit hole you might want to go, if at all, since CV97 gamestart has a ton of SWF alumni stars of the 80s in SWF and HGC duking it out who just evaporate before the default data 2005.

(the number next to each person is how old they would be in 2007)

Legends of Wrestling:

Magnum Johnson - 58
Baron Von Rambis - 67
Antonio Moretti (The Bruno Sammartino of CV) - 83 Biggest star of the 50s-60s
Ares Aegaleus - 78 Arch rival / Best friend to Antonio Moretti. Second biggest star of the 50s-60s
Rocky Streets - 80 (Original Owner of TWL) (2x SWF Tag Title)

and by association..

Dusty Streets 55 (Rocky Streets's son) HGC Star (4x SWF Tag Title)
Sid Streets 50 (Rocky Streets's son) SWF Superstar (4x SWF Tag Title)

-----

World of Wrestling (CVerse's "World of Sports") Biggest British Stars of the 80s (1979 to 1987)

Considering how sparse the UK 2005 scene is these could be really invaluable for fleshing out the history there:

Alabaster Livingstone - British WOW Legend 57
Toby Carver WOW Top Major Star 48
Angus McCloud -Major Star 58
Hiro Kawagame - 49 
Killer Denuicci -65
Byron Valmont -Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilsons inspiration/mentor 56
Bret Hanover 44
Ioan Glyndwr 46
BB Greenwood 65
Biff Radmore 45

------

SWF-Alumni

Rory McCallum SWF Major Star (considering early retirement)
Mr Supreme - 37 SWF Star (alcoholism issues)
The Big Easy - 46 SWF Star (2x SWF Tag with Sid Streets)
Adonis 38 (Pineda Rivero) (managed by Maria 34 (Maria Rivero))
Joes Flames 54 and Teddy Flames 58 as The Blazing Flames (8x SWF Tag Titles)
Warren Young 55 (also original founder of HWA) & Damon "Diesel" Carruthers 55 as "The War Eagles" (2x SWF Tag Titles)
Richie Pangrazzio Jr 51 (part of The All-Star Team stable with The War Eagles (see above) managed by Coach Dick Pangrazzio 71
Brutus McBride - 58 & Mitch Haggans - 67 as "American Made"
Rocco The Plumber 60 & Rod Beams 59 as "Working Men" (2x SWF Tag Titles)
Cobra 61 & Viper 61 as "The Black Serpent Cult" (4x SWF Tag Title Holders)
Brick Fantana 59 & Hollywood Mike Kinsey 57 (3x SWF Tag Titles)
Cheatin' Mike Barstow 60 & Alex Pierce 52 (3x SWF Tag Titles)
Outbacker Harris & Rolf (2x SWF Tag Titles)
Seth & Stuart Storm "The Perfect Storm (1x SWF Tag Titles)
Mayhem Midden -60 & The Night Rider 57 "The One Percenters (1x SWF Tag titles)
Baron Von Rambis - 67
Womanizer Robbie Gordon - 58
Flapjack Flanagan - 54
Romeo Heartthrob - 52
Charlie Homicide - 52
No Way Jose - 44
Cap'n Crush - 48
Eden Layman - 45
Rick Horn - 49
Mighty Thor - 49
Sebastian Krause - 36 - German star
Danny Bruce - 28
Colin Kennedy - 28
Flare - 29

---------

Dave Alumni 

Monty Walker - also HGC rising star 35

411 - (great render, great gimmick, good star quality) 43

Tyrannosaurus Pex - 44 

JJ Coles - 30

Tim Tantrum 38

---------

Others of Note:

The Lone Star Stampeder (Erick Campbell) 76 (second/final owner of TWL)

Red Falcon - High flyer way ahead of his time from 1970s onwards - always on the cusp of bringing a revolution to CAN/US wrestling but never did 55

Golden Fox - 51 (World Traveller, prolific technician flyer wrestler)

Johnny Boy Tucker (Johnny Lawless) To Star of AMW - 51

Howling Dog - Cree / First Nation, CGC alum 42

-----------

Worthy mentions From 77 data (but not appearing in person in 1997 - tho some appear as title lineages)

Burt Selleck (SWF Star) 65

Ace McQueen 68 & Death Gamble 68 (3x SWF Tag Titles)

Cherokee Hawk 58 & The Shaman 70 "Call of the Wild" (1x SWF Tag Titles)

Terry Lamart (APWF Owner and Ace during its final collapse) super high star rating 55

Tyson Lang - (SWF brief alum for a fight with Sam Strong - Its Mr T) 62

The Aryan Barbarian - super high star rating Central Europe 55 

---

Obviously this is all A LOT, please dont feel like you have to use any of this. Could always be done as an add-on instead.

Edited by Kamchatka
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kamchatka said:

And historical male workers for US/British/Europeish (i dont have enough knowledge to speak to Mexico/Japan)

US with SWF its kind of just how deep down the rabbit hole you might want to go, if at all, since CV97 gamestart has a ton of SWF alumni stars of the 80s in SWF and HGC duking it out who just evaporate before the default data 2005.

(the number next to each person is how old they would be in 2007)

Legends of Wrestling:

Magnum Johnson - 58
Baron Von Rambis - 67
Antonio Moretti (The Bruno Sammartino of CV) - 83 Biggest star of the 50s-60s
Ares Aegaleus - 78 Arch rival / Best friend to Antonio Moretti. Second biggest star of the 50s-60s
Rocky Streets - 80 (Original Owner of TWL) (2x SWF Tag Title)

and by association..

Dusty Streets 55 (Rocky Streets's son) HGC Star (4x SWF Tag Title)
Sid Streets 50 (Rocky Streets's son) SWF Superstar (4x SWF Tag Title)

-----

World of Wrestling (CVerse's "World of Sports") Biggest British Stars of the 80s (1979 to 1987)

Considering how sparse the UK 2005 scene is these could be really invaluable for fleshing out the history there:

Alabaster Livingstone - British WOW Legend 57
Toby Carver WOW Top Major Star 48
Angus McCloud -Major Star 58
Hiro Kawagame - 49 
Killer Denuicci -65
Byron Valmont -Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilsons inspiration/mentor 56
Bret Hanover 44
Ioan Glyndwr 46
BB Greenwood 65
Biff Radmore 45

------

SWF-Alumni

Rory McCallum SWF Major Star (considering early retirement)
Mr Supreme - 37 SWF Star (alcoholism issues)
The Big Easy - 46 SWF Star (2x SWF Tag with Sid Streets)
Adonis 38 (Pineda Rivero) (managed by Maria 34 (Maria Rivero))
Joes Flames 54 and Teddy Flames 58 as The Blazing Flames (8x SWF Tag Titles)
Warren Young 55 (also original founder of HWA) & Damon "Diesel" Carruthers 55 as "The War Eagles" (2x SWF Tag Titles)
Richie Pangrazzio Jr 51 (part of The All-Star Team stable with The War Eagles (see above) managed by Coach Dick Pangrazzio 71
Brutus McBride - 58 & Mitch Haggans - 67 as "American Made"
Rocco The Plumber 60 & Rod Beams 59 as "Working Men" (2x SWF Tag Titles)
Cobra 61 & Viper 61 as "The Black Serpent Cult" (4x SWF Tag Title Holders)
Brick Fantana 59 & Hollywood Mike Kinsey 57 (3x SWF Tag Titles)
Cheatin' Mike Barstow 60 & Alex Pierce 52 (3x SWF Tag Titles)
Outbacker Harris & Rolf (2x SWF Tag Titles)
Seth & Stuart Storm "The Perfect Storm (1x SWF Tag Titles)
Mayhem Midden -60 & The Night Rider 57 "The One Percenters (1x SWF Tag titles)
Baron Von Rambis - 67
Womanizer Robbie Gordon - 58
Flapjack Flanagan - 54
Romeo Heartthrob - 52
Charlie Homicide - 52
No Way Jose - 44
Cap'n Crush - 48
Eden Layman - 45
Rick Horn - 49
Mighty Thor - 49
Sebastian Krause - 36 - German star
Danny Bruce - 28
Colin Kennedy - 28
Flare - 29

---------

Dave Alumni 

Monty Walker - also HGC rising star 35

411 - (great render, great gimmick, good star quality) 43

Tyrannosaurus Pex - 44 

JJ Coles - 30

Tim Tantrum 38

---------

Others of Note:

The Lone Star Stampeder (Erick Campbell) 76 (second/final owner of TWL)

Red Falcon - High flyer way ahead of his time from 1970s onwards - always on the cusp of bringing a revolution to CAN/US wrestling but never did 55

Golden Fox - 51 (World Traveller, prolific technician flyer wrestler)

Johnny Boy Tucker (Johnny Lawless) To Star of AMW - 51

Howling Dog - Cree / First Nation, CGC alum 42

-----------

Worthy mentions From 77 data (but not appearing in person in 1997 - tho some appear as title lineages)

Burt Selleck (SWF Star) 65

Ace McQueen 68 & Death Gamble 68 (3x SWF Tag Titles)

Cherokee Hawk 58 & The Shaman 70 "Call of the Wild" (1x SWF Tag Titles)

Terry Lamart (APWF Owner and Ace during its final collapse) super high star rating 55

Tyson Lang - (SWF brief alum for a fight with Sam Strong - Its Mr T) 62

The Aryan Barbarian - super high star rating Central Europe 55 

---

Obviously this is all A LOT, please dont feel like you have to use any of this. Could always be done as an add-on instead.

I have now added all of these. Along with some of the newer, but retired tag team titles. I’m now working through updating these guys bios and stats to bring them up to Jan 2007. 

I’ll then move onto incorporating the title reigns from the 97 mod.

• Like 1

Half the new workers have updated bios (went a bit dark with some of them).

Title Histories now have 1997 incorporated and filled in the gaps.

Edited the bios of all Mexican-based workers (using Organic Bios for most). 

Tomorrow night I will crack on with more testing and hopefully get another batch of future worker bios sorted.

As always; if there's anything people would like to be included please let me know. Even if it's just ideas that they wish were in the default data but aren't currently.

Yeah, i dropped a final paragraph off because i felt id gone on waaaay too long:

----

List of '97 workers who are likely fan favourites due to JSilver doing unique renders of them so they are very memorable.

Babylon 32 (4C)
Big Trouble 50 (4C)
Christopher Hart 32 (CGC)
Ted Moore 30 (CGC)
Dan Chow-Mein 32 (BHOTWG)
Danny Bruce 28 (SWF)
Sean Self 30 (SWF)
Sebastian Krause 36 (SWF)
JJ Coles - 30 (Dave)
Lucas Hale - 28 (Dave)
Michael Cook - 35 (Dave)
Roy Stephens - 28 (Dave)
Lance Henderson - 34 (RPW)
Nuzzle Bunny  - 35 (PDW)
Skeeter Colquhoun - 31 (PDW)
The Hype - 33 (ExSWF)
Richard Blood - 32 (None)
Bigger Dan Ewe - 32 (none)
Blair Drummond - 38 (none)
Drake Masters 33 (none)
Fadzaev The Crippler 54 (none)
Mike Auvinen 44 (none)
Dan Billiot - 27 (PPPW)
Sandy Townsley - 29 (PPPW)
Ramon Paez - 33 (HGC/PPPW)
Jake Harvey - 28 (PPPW)
Benjamin Moore - 30 (XFW)
Dream Girl - 31 (XFW)
Del Muerto - 31 (MPWF)
Harry Sanchez - 45 (EWCW) 
Viking Strom 57 (EWCW)
Eclipse - 42 (CZCW) 
Tate Lyall - 33 (CZCW) 

Might be missing one or two.

• Like 1

Ok dokey. I’ll add all those mentioned above. I’m pretty sure some are already in as they were part of TEW 2007. I’ve definitely rolled my eyes while editing Bigger Dan Ewe. 

I’ve also added a few Narrative News Stories to help tell the historical story as best I can without stopping the organic elements of influencing. At the moment there’s foreshadowing of PSW and FREEDOM tied in with constant messages of doom surrounding DAVE. I’m going to do something similar for UCR I suspect. There’s also far-flung notices related to Champagne Lover, The Idaho Punishers Book, Marc DuBois’s troubles and the sad story of the Streets Family which should give a canon reason for their lack of prominence in more recent games. 

If there are any notable fluff stories people can remember having read bios of workers through the series please let me know. Especially around the 2007-2010 period. I’m thinking it would be very cool to add layers of detail and complexity to enhance the gameplay and teach those who don’t know the history of Cverse about it. 

Actually I figure it’s easier to list things I could do with help on (only if interested of course):

1. Someone to design graphics at the start of the game (I can’t remember what it’s called but there’s like a screen which tells players what’s happening in each country with little images of workers and stuff).

2. Bios of future workers that I can use (if people care about such things).

3. Ideas for narratives and news stories in 2007-2010 period (and beyond).

4. Thoughts on each companies products at the time?

5. The big one - Beta testers. I’d like to have a small team of people who can play the mod and tell me improvements (mainly to stats). The 07 stats were so over-the-top I’m worried that I have somehow left some over-powered and overly beefed others. But could do with another few sets of eyes. If you’re interested in testing, DM me and I’ll send you a copy. 

I must sleep now though. 😁

3 hours ago, Kamchatka said:

If no one else has filled the vacancy I should be able to sort the intro splash screens as long as youre ok to chuck me what you want on them.

That would be amazing, thank you. I'll knock them up tonight and send them over.