[HYPE] CornellVerse 2007

12 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I'm down for the beta testing role if needed. TEW2007 is what got me into the franchise, so the 07 cornellverse has a soft spot in my heart. 

Awesome. Thank you kindly. When it’s ready for Beta I’ll ping you a message. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kamchatka said:

With products, the one that stumps me is SWF, looking at their product in TEW2010.exe they are heavy risque and cult as well as being primarily mainstream so im wondering were they in a Ruthless Aggression product situation around the 2007-2010 era?

Depending on how you want to read the Jack Bruce, Man Under Pressure storyline ending particularly violently and Eric Eisen's Supremacist role , you can see that as the Catalyst for the 2010 change

Either they had been Ruthless Aggression all the way through, or only when the Pressure got too much did they become Risque/Cult

http://greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/column_manunderpressure.html

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Midnightnick said:

Depending on how you want to read the Jack Bruce, Man Under Pressure storyline ending particularly violently and Eric Eisen's Supremacist role , you can see that as the Catalyst for the 2010 change

Either they had been Ruthless Aggression all the way through, or only when the Pressure got too much did they become Risque/Cult

http://greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/column_manunderpressure.html

From SWF's profile in TEW2004: "One of the Big Two in US wrestling, SWF offer the riskier, more edgy product. Run by the famous Eisen family, they were once the dominant force in US wrestling, but have recently faced stiff competition from ultra-rich arch-rivals HGC." 

They had a "Sports Entertainment" product but that's obviously well before we saw products as advanced as they are now, so lots of room for wiggle room at the time, which it sounds like they used - being "riskier, more edgy".

Edited by LoganRodzen
  • Like 1

So 77 they are their core, classic sports entertainment,

in 97 they're family friendly sports entertainment,

after several years of warring with HGC by 2004 theyve become something riskier and more edgy than HGC, so perhaps 'Crash TV'?

2009 they shift into Ruthless Aggression

by 2020 somewhere along the line they've shifted back to the core classic sports entertainment.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kamchatka said:

So 77 they are their core, classic sports entertainment,

in 97 they're family friendly sports entertainment,

after several years of warring with HGC by 2004 theyve become something riskier and more edgy than HGC, so perhaps 'Crash TV'?

2009 they shift into Ruthless Aggression

by 2020 somewhere along the line they've shifted back to the core classic sports entertainment.

Crash TV could work.

Might also make them less financially dominant immediately. Although with the AI complete inability to book TCW as anything other than a dumpster fire, I’d perhaps be tempted to switch them to something a bit more friendly on the ratings. 

I have spent the evening editing and getting stats into a place I'm happy with them. But I am currently burnt out looking at numbers. Therefore, I need fresh eyes. Please find the images and data as they currently stand here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zvq8t5qADk8YqsobYp2TqrqV4hLDase6?usp=sharing

If anyone wants to check it out, test it, break it. Please do so. I need feedback if possible. There's more fluff to be added and future workers still have old bios, so ignore that. But anything else, please let me know.

*Edit*
Now actually added the data. 

Edited by TCP1

Future workers bios have been edited to reflect their debut status.' 

Next step is to make sure that most companies have the correct number of workers/agents/refs etc following the changes in versions.

Also, does anyone know;

Is an extended 'Injuries' file somewhere? I'm tired of Whiplash Neck Strains all the time. :)

Is there an extended or edited Venues file somewhere?

All companies have the correct number of workers unless there’s a reason (newly opened USPW womens division for example).

Now making sure that all broadcasting deals are signed and correct. And tidying up stables, tag teams and adding starting storylines to give an idea of what’s happening in each roster. 

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

My apologies that I haven't gotten back to you about the data, ended up getting called into work the last few days when I was originally supposed to be off so haven't had the time to play or even look at the game. 

No worries at all. 

Stables, rosters, storylines, events and managers are all sorted. I've added some extra workers to RIPW for a bit of flavour. Just finishing up some graphical elements and doing some final testing of the data and it'll be ready for release. I'll do that in a new thread because I don't currently have editing capabilities for this thread since the changeover.

3 hours ago, djskeemask said:

I was letting him know for beta testing purposes. I'm OCD. As a user, I want to have a graphic with every thing/show/person. He can fix it. He can ignore it.

Yup, I took it to mean there was now MAW logo in the TV Show graphics file. I’ll now added all company logos to it so that everyone can have a show with default logo. 

• Like 1