PWG: The Very Best Professional Wrestling in the Universe

spacer.png

"THE VERY BEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING IN THE UNIVERSE"

Reseda, California, USA – One of the top indy companies in America, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla was started in the summer of 2003. The group that started the company was Disco Machine, Excalibur, Scott Lost, Joey Ryan, Super Dragon, and Top Gun Talwar. Several remain involved with the company a decade later. Never moving outside of its home in Reseda, the company was the first “super indy," regularly bringing in the best talent from the US indy scene and from abroad. It also mixes in a large dose of humor with the ring work, which can be absolutely top level itself. While it has long relied on DVD sales, it may need to evolve in era where streaming services look to be a centerpiece of growth.

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

EVENT HISTORY

June 2013: Is Your Body Ready?

July 2013: TEN

August 2013: Battle of Los Angeles — Night 1 and Night 2

September 2013: Oh, What a Rushmore

October 2013: Cole World, Cole Life, Cole Blooded

November 2013: Mystery Vortex II

December 2013: All-Star Weekend 10 (Night 1 and Night 2)

Edited by TLLK
  • Like 1

spacer.png

PWG WORLD TITLE

Kenny Omega.jpg

Current Champion: Kenny Omega (second reign)

Defeated Adam Cole at All-Star Weekend 10 (December 2013)

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

PWG_World_Tag_Team_Championship-2.jpg.d58f1491c14340dc6247a37ff49ca679.jpgPWG_World_Tag_Team_Championship-2.jpg.d58f1491c14340dc6247a37ff49ca679.jpg

PWG WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES

1660037278_MattJackson.jpg.03c7f2f267dea431074016203499b52d.jpg 766236395_NickJackson.jpg.a9a7e6a8a29ed9ed830295e3132138f9.jpg

Current Champions: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (third reigns)

Defeated The Unbreakable F'n Machines at DDT4 2013 (January 2013)

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Battle of Los Angeles.jpg

PWG BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES TOURNAMENT

Kyle O'Reilly 2K16.jpg

2013 Champion: Kyle O'Reilly (first title)

Defeated Kenny Omega in the final

Adam Cole.jpg

Edited by TLLK

Editor's Note: After having fun with my very short-lived current day PWG dynasty, I'm rolling with another low-frills one on the new boards — this time, using Bigpapa's excellent 2013 mod to bounce back to what I would consider the promotion's golden days in Reseda. I'm going to stick with the SoCalUncensored.com format from my last one, because I don't have a lot of time during the fall to do much additional writing.

I'll be using what actually happened at PWG in 2013 as a guide, especially early on. However, as you might notice from the very first show, I'm not booking several wrestlers from this time period who were later found out to be controversial or criminal individuals. Forget realism. I'm not going to give those people the virtual time of day.

With that being said, let's guerrilla.

Edited by TLLK
  • Like 1

1605741877_ScreenShot2022-08-26at12_01_01AM.thumb.jpg.3b14769fec1b7031459caad0eb8018ee.jpg

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla: “Is Your Body Ready?” in Reseda, CA

06/15/2013 @ 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM

$30

PWG LOGO

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla’s "Is Your Body Ready?"

Saturday, June 15, 2013

8:00 PM Bell Time

American Legion Post #308

7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335

• Last Man Standing Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Sami Callahan
  • PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol
  • Johnny Gargano vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
  • Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong)
  • Davey Richards vs. Kyle O'Reilly
  • Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs. The Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi)

• Last Man Standing Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Sami Callahan
  • PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol
  • Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong)
  • Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs. The Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi)

Best of luck!

Heckuva card.

Last Man Standing Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Sami Callahan
PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol
Johnny Gargano vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong)
Davey Richards vs. Kyle O'Reilly
Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs. The Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi)

183746556_ScreenShot2022-08-26at3_53_01PM.jpg.deda8c57cfc4985059598b3ab9686072.jpg

1100886193_ScreenShot2022-08-26at3_52_52PM.jpg.ce538dc53b4c56dd7dfe7077a86d04fa.jpg

Recap of PWG’s "Is Your Body Ready?" 06-15-13

Shot-Of-The-Night-PWG-06-15-13.jpg?resiz
Shot Of The Night - PWG - 06-15-13

POSTED BY: Jay Danielson 06/17/2013

This Chaos Column is a recap of Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's "Is Your Body Ready?" at American Legion Post #308 in Reseda on June 15, 2013.

As usual, there was a capacity crowd in the Legion Hall, as PWG held its first event since March's All-Star Weekend. The first match started at 9:15 p.m., and the show ended a little after 1 a.m. Excalibur's guests at the DVD Commentary Table were Referee Rick Knox, Kevin Steen, Sami Callahan and Chuck Taylor.

1 — Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) def. Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) via pinfall (15:15)

The opener was clearly the best match of the night, and for good reason. Reseda welcomed back Kenny Omega, whose tag team with Kota Ibushi is one of the hottest things in all of Japanese wrestling right now. Rocky Romero's return also got a big pop, as his team with Alex Koslov is making big strides both in New Japan and Ring of Honor. This match had a ton of fantastic spots, including a phenomenal sequence where Ibushi and Romero rattled off counter after counter against each other. All in all, it was a perfect first match in three months for PWG, with Omega destroying Romero with a One-WInged Angel from the top rope as Ibushi hit Koslov on a suicide dive to the outside.

2 — Kyle O'Reilly def. Davey Richards via submission (19:39)

The second match of the night was very different from the first, as Kyle O'Reilly locked up with Davey Richards in a technical wrestling clinic that a number of fans on the West Coast have been treated to over the past year. Richards worked O'Reilly's right ankle throughout the match, and it looked like it was going to be all over when Richards was able to lock in his patented Ankle Lock. But O'Reilly managed to roll out of the maneuver and work his way into his ARMageddon (Armbar), which forced Richards to surprisingly tap out. Huge win for KOR.

3 — The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) def. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) via pinfall (20:09)

I hope Chuckie T got all of his jokes in with Excalibur on commentary before this match, because the ending was not kind to him. This was a fun balance of serious wrestling from The Dojo Bros and great comedy from Chuck and Trent, who he's been tagging with more frequently on the independent scene. Best Friends came close to stealing a victory several times, but Eddie and Roddy turned it on late. Eddie hit Trent with a Top Rope Double Stomp, allowing Roddy to drill Chuck with the DBR Backbreaker to get the pin.

4 — Johnny Gargano def. Kevin Steen via pinfall (19:55)

I'm not sure there were very many people in Reseda who saw this coming on Saturday night. Steen has been on a warpath since losing the PWG World Title to Adam Cole, and Gargano seemed like he would just be the next in a line of victories. But Gargano held his own against Steen, and then some, by brawling right back with the heavy hitter both inside and outside the ring. In the midst of some chaos, Rick Knox took a hit, which opened the door for Cole to run in with the title belt. He smacked Steen with it and almost got Gargano, too. But Gargano was able to drop Cole with a Slingshot DDT, then quickly roll up a dazed Steen as Knox came to his senses. Fun match and big win for Gargano, even if it came with some Cole antics.

5 (After Intermission) — The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) def. AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol via pinfall to retain the PWG World Tag Team titles (22:18)

The unlikely tag team of AR Fox and Samuray Del Sol, the latter of which has been rumored to be in WWE's sights, gave The Young Bucks everything they had in this co-main event. All four men brought their A game in this one, but it ultimately was The Bucks who got the last laugh. A Superkick Party paved the way for More Bang For Your Buck on SDS, which extended the Jacksons' impressive third championship reign that started back at DDT4 in January. 

Main Event — Adam Cole def. Sami Callihan in a Last Man Standing match to retain the PWG World Title (27:53)

There was a rumor that this was originally planned to be a 60-minute Iron Man match, but I'm not sure either of these two guys would've lasted past the halfway point of that one. Cole and Callahan absolutely brutalized each other in this match, with plenty of stiff shots from both men. It was one of the hardest-hitting PWG main events I can remember, and the Reseda crowd ate it up. The match ended outside the ring, as Cole dropped Callihan onto the floor with a hard slam and then set his head up against the ring post for a brutal Last Shot knee. Callihan had no chance of getting up from that one as Rick Knox counted to 10.

After celebrating the win, Cole went to continue his assault on Callihan before Steen came out from the back. Cole escaped the wrath of Steen, who grabbed a microphone after the match and cut a promo about how he's ready to reclaim his spot on top of PWG soon. 

This was a great return card for PWG. The Match of the Night had to be the opener, but the Bucks' title defense was right up there. This will go down as one of the better shows of the year, and I'm sure a lot of people will want to get their hands on the DVD from it. 

PWG will celebrate its 10th anniversary at the end of July with "TEN," followed by the Battle of Los Angeles Tournament in August. Details about those shows will be coming soon, but fans afterwards are already buzzing about the potential of Omega and Ibushi being involved in BOLA.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Dalton said:

You thought ROH was stacked? Maaan look at this company. I would love to see this show IRL. The (future) Mt Rushmore running PWG is such a great time. 

Gargano over Steen is super interesting, curious where you go with that. Cole vs Gargano?? 

yeah, I stuck with what PWG actually did for this event for most of this card — just replaced who they had (because I did not want to book him) with Gargano

I’ll go ahead and share that the main event of TEN is Cole vs. Gargano vs. Steen in a 3-way Guerrilla Warfare match

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 3.53.01 PM.jpg

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla: “TEN” in Reseda, CA

07/26/2013 @ 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM

$30

PWG LOGO

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla’s "TEN"

Saturday, July 26, 2013

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla returns to Reseda next month for their 10th anniversary show, fittingly called TEN. Both of the world titles will be on the line in no-holds-barred multi-side matches, a rumored "big name debut" will step through a mini-Mystery Vortex, and the special occasion will feature several PWG returns.

• Ladder Match for the PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) vs. The Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)
  • Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Kevin Steen
  • "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson vs. Kyle O'Reilly
  • Brian Cage vs. Mystery Debut
  • Dark & Lovely (Human Tornado & Scorpio Sky) vs. Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero)
  • Davey Richards vs. Paul London
  • Sami Callihan vs. Will Hobbs
  • Triple Trios Match: AR Fox, B-Boy & Samuray Del Sol vs. Candace LeRae and Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. Peter Avalon, Rust Taylor & Willie Mack
Edited by TLLK
  • Like 1

• Ladder Match for the PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) vs. The Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)
  • Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Kevin Steen
  • "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson vs. Kyle O'Reilly
  • Brian Cage vs. Mystery Debut (uhh Cobb?)
  • Dark & Lovely (Human Tornado & Scorpio Sky) vs. Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero)
  • Davey Richards vs. Paul London
  • Sami Callihan vs. Will Hobbs
  • Triple Trios Match: AR Fox, B-Boy & Samuray Del Sol vs. Candace LeRae and Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. Peter Avalon, Rust Taylor & Willie Mack

• Ladder Match for the PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) vs. The Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)
  • Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Kevin Steen
  • "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson vs. Kyle O'Reilly
  • Brian Cage vs. Mystery Debut 
  • Dark & Lovely (Human Tornado & Scorpio Sky) vs. Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero)
  • Davey Richards vs. Paul London
  • Sami Callihan vs. Will Hobbs
  • Triple Trios Match: AR Fox, B-Boy & Samuray Del Sol vs. Candace LeRae and Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. Peter Avalon, Rust Taylor & Willie Mack

I’ll post TEN in the next couple of days, but I try to stay a few events ahead whenever I do a dynasty

so I’ve already run BOLA and… I think y’all are going to enjoy it

a mixture of what PWG actually did and what PWG could have done

Ladder Match for the PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. The Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi) vs. The Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)    

Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Kevin Steen    

"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson vs. Kyle O'Reilly    

Brian Cage vs. Mystery Debut 

Dark & Lovely (Human Tornado & Scorpio Sky) vs. Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero)    

Davey Richards vs. Paul London    

Sami Callihan vs. Will Hobbs    

Triple Trios Match: AR Fox, B-Boy & Samuray Del Sol vs. Candace LeRae and Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. Peter Avalon, Rust Taylor & Willie Mack    

Surprised to see Will Hobbs on this card, didn't know he wrestled back then.

5 hours ago, Blodyxe said:

Surprised to see Will Hobbs on this card, didn't know he wrestled back then.

fun surprise for me, too! I’ve got another future AEW talent that was just starting out in 2013 who will be on the card after BOLA, too

183746556_ScreenShot2022-08-26at3_53_01PM.jpg.deda8c57cfc4985059598b3ab9686072.jpg

1100886193_ScreenShot2022-08-26at3_52_52PM.jpg.ce538dc53b4c56dd7dfe7077a86d04fa.jpg

Recap of PWG’s "TEN" 07-26-13

IMG_2320.jpg
Shot Of The Night - PWG - 07-26-13

POSTED BY: Jay Danielson 07/28/2013

This Chaos Column is a recap of Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's 10th anniversary show, "TEN," at American Legion Post #308 in Reseda on June 26, 2013.

Once again, there was a capacity crowd in the Legion Hall, as PWG celebrated a decade of what it calls "The Very Best Professional Wrestling in the Universe." The first match started at 9:10 p.m., and the show ended a little after 1 a.m. Excalibur's guests at the DVD Commentary Table were Roderick Strong, Adam Cole, Referee Rick Knox, Chuck Taylor and Rocky Romero.

1 — Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent) & Candice LeRae def. AR Fox, B-Boy & Samuray Del Sol and Peter Avalon, Rust Taylor & Willie Mack via pinfall (10:52)

Things got rolling with a chaotic but fun "triple trios match," which showcased a mixture of SoCal talents and some of the recent PWG mainstays. PWG original Scott Lost was ringside for this match, and the finale really got going when AR Fox inadvertently struck the retired wrestler-turned-comic book artist and usual backstage presence. Lost hit Fox with a Diamond Cutter as Candice LeRae scored the pinfall over Pretty Peter Avalon with her Heartbreaker finisher.

2 — Sami Callihan def. Will Hobbs via submission (12:47)

The second match of the night wasn't the prettiest one you'll find, as it was about two guys simply beating the snot out of each other. This was a PWG debut for Hobbs, a young talent from Palo Alto who has been working in All Pro Wrestling for the last few years. This was my first time seeing Hobbs live, and he looks like one to watch for the future, as he's got charisma, athleticism and a ton of power. But this match was ultimately about Callihan rebounding from his title loss to Adam Cole last month, and he eventually wore down Hobbs before applying the Stretch Muffler for the win.

3 — Davey Richards def. Paul London via pinfall (13:26)

This was a really fun clash of styles, as Richards tried to keep London grounded throughout the match but was unable to keep the high-flyer on his level. But London also showed that he's got the technical chops to hang with Richards, which created a great back-and-forth. Richards turned the physicality up toward the end and nearly took London's head off with a Creeping death (discus roundhouse kick) to score the victory.

4 — Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) def. Dark & Lovely (Human Tornado & Scorpio Sky) via submission (12:59)

Koslov and Romero recently recaptured the IWGP Junior Heavyweight tag titles in New Japan, and they looked like a team on a mission in Reseda on Saturday night. The veterans in the PWG crowd were happy to see the return of familiar faces Human Tornado and Scorpio Sky, and the reunited Dark & Lovely team got quite a bit of aerial offense in this match. Still, Koslov and Romero were a step ahead, and Romero's Diablo Armbar forced a tap out from Sky as Koslov took out Tornado on the other side of the ring. A solid tag team affair, and I wonder if we'll be seeing any more of Human Tornado and Scorpio Sky... or if this was just an anniversary show reunion.

5 — Johnny Guerrilla def. Brian Cage via pinfall (19:37)

After Cage entered first, the Legion Hall crowd starting buzzing, wondering who would be the mystery "big name" debut. Some psychedelic rock music blared out as out through the curtain stepped... John Hennigan! The former WWE star, who lives in Los Angeles, was announced as "Johnny Guerrilla," which I hope is a naming convention that sticks around for as long as he's away from the fed.

There might have been some skepticism as to if Johnny could hang with the PWG style, but that was put to rest almost immediately. He had a ton of creative offense in this one, and the amped-up crowd seemed to bring out even more in Cage. The big man looked like he was going to pull off the win multiple times, but Johnny hit a string of reversals that eventually led to his Starship Pain finisher. What a memorable surprise debut for Guerrilla, who told the crowd as he exited that he'd be back for BOLA next month.

6 (after intermission) — Kyle O'Reilly def. Karl Anderson via submission (17:26)

The summer of KOR continues, as this was my favorite match of the non-title ones. "Machine Gun" came back to PWG sporting a new attitude, as he's one of the members of the recently created Bullet Club stable in New Japan. This was an even more violent version of Anderson than the last time Reseda crowds saw him, and he even got some boos for what he was doing to O'Reilly at times. KOR stayed tough, though, getting the advantage towards the end of the match with a furious finishing combo of German Suplex-to-Brainbuster-to-Cross Armbreaker. Once he locked on that ARMageddon, it was over. Anderson tapped, and KOR got another momentum-building win heading into BOLA.

7 — Adam Cole def. Johnny Gargano and Kevin Steen in a Guerrilla Warfare match to retain the PWG World title (22:37)

This match was absolutely brutal... in a good way. One table, what felt like a dozen chairs, a trash can plus lid and a traffic cone were all used in this match. Gargano and Steen sort of teamed up on Cole throughout the match, as the champion took a crazy amount of punishment. Gargano put Cole in the trash can and slammed it on his head, then Steen gave Cole a sick Brainbuster onto the top turnbuckle that drew an "Ole!" pop in honor of the departed El Generico.

It felt like there was absolutely no way Cole was going to win this match, and Gargano and Steen soon went head to head for momentum. Gargano was able to take Steen out, which turned his attention toward a dazed Cole. When Gargano went for his finisher, Cole rolled him up out of nowhere and escaped with yet another title defense. Cole quickly took his belt and escaped. Steen, stunned that he lost a title match without getting pinned, took out his frustrations on Gargano before storming off to the back. 

Main Event — The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) defeated The Dojo Bros (Roderick Strong & Eddie Edwards), Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi)) and The Inner City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann) in a Ladder Match to retain the PWG World Tag Team titles (20:10)

This match featured three different ladders, including a gigantic one that almost scraped the ceiling in the Legion Hall. All four teams brought their A game with some inventive spots, most notably with Ricochet clearing the steel post and a medium-sized ladder for a corner suicide dive onto Kenny Omega. That move is sure to be one you'll see online sooner rather than later. In the end, The Young Bucks would take control of the match after Nick hit Rich Swann through a table with a Sunset Flip Powerbomb over a ladder. A massive Superkick Party took out the Dojo Bros and the Golden Lovers, giving Nick enough time to climb the ladder and retrieve the belts for the Bucks.

Even though neither title match ended with a change, they were both a ton of fun to watch. Roderick Strong grabbed the microphone after the main event and thanked the fans. Then Excalibur did the same, acknowledging the crowd for helping a company that started with just a handful of SoCal wrestlers in 2003 turn into one of the best independent wrestling promotions on the planet. Another highlight of the post-show was a large number of wrestlers and Rick Knox signing the trash can lid from the Guerrilla Warfare match and giving it to super fan "Legion Larry." 

The match of the night was the ladder match, and I would say it's probably the top contender for Match of the Year in PWG right now. My other two favorites were the Guerrilla Warfare match, followed by KOR vs. Anderson... but I will have to say the surprise debut of "Johnny Guerrilla" was also a major highlight of the night.

PWG has already announced that Battle of Los Angeles 2013 will be held on the final Saturday and Sunday nights in August. The full 16-man bracket will be announced next week.

• Like 1

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 3.53.01 PM.jpg

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla: "Battle of Los Angeles, Night 1" in Reseda, CA

08/24/2013 @ 8:00 PM - Midnight

SOLD OUT

spacer.png

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla’s "Battle of Los Angeles, Night 1"

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's famed Battle of Los Angeles Tournament kicks off its ninth edition later this month. Sixteen of the best independent professional wrestlers in the world will collide in a two-night event, with the winner earning a shot at Adam Cole's PWG World title. Here's the Night 1 lineup, which will feature all eight quarterfinal matches and a special six-man tag match with the PWG champs:

• Karl Anderson vs. Kyle O'Reilly
  • Brian Cage vs. Roderick Strong
  • Kota Ibushi vs. Sami Callihan
  • Ricochet vs. Rocky Romero
  • Johnny Guerrilla vs. Paul London
  • Eddie Kingston vs. Kenny Omega
  • Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards
  • Johnny Gargano vs. Kevin Steen
  • Special Six-Man Tag: Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta) & Candice LeRae
Edited by TLLK

Hyped af for BOLA. What an awesome card!

• Special Six-Man Tag: Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta) & Candice LeRae