KENKA Pro-Wrestling: Kick, Submission & Suplex

Sure! @The Blonde Bomber

Time-Limits: Single (15 minutes), tag team (20 minutes), main events (30 minutes)
How to win a match: KO your opponent (count to ten), submission, points reduced to 0, referee & doctor stoppage (TKO)
Point system: A match starts with five points for each combatant (in tag team matches each team has 5 points), points are lost by either forcing a rope break or falling to the mat due to a strike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CGN91 said:

Sure! @The Blonde Bomber

Time-Limits: Single (15 minutes), tag team (20 minutes), main events (30 minutes)
How to win a match: KO your opponent (count to ten), submission, points reduced to 0, referee & doctor stoppage (TKO)
Point system: A match starts with five points for each combatant (in tag team matches each team has 5 points), points are lost by either forcing a rope break or falling to the mat due to a strike.

So if some one had a body slam done to them do they lose a point or is it not contained since it’s not a strike?

spacer.png

KENKA INSPIRE VOL. 0May 20, 2020
Shinjuku-REX (Tokyo, Kanto) [Japanese Sports Vision 3]

vaw2rvx.png pUOoYMi.png sdwcMik.png

The first ever "INSPIRE Rules only" show took place at the Shinjuku-REX, just like the last show did. We had a grudge match in the main event when MMA star Atsutane Akera faced Mitsunari Fugunaga. The two had some issues recently, while Fugunaga fought Akera buddy Sarumara to a time limit draw, he was knocked out in brutal fashion today and lost the fight after six and a half minutes. And just like the last time they faced each other, Fugunaga reduced a point of Akera but still he couldn't beat him.

Former Inspire veteran Hitomaro Suzuki and his friend Tornado Nagai had a banger of a match, it went nearly to a time limit draw but Suzuki could finish Nagai in his Suzuki Lock to grab the win. Both men reduced three of the five points of each other. The other guest wrestler of the night Motoyuki Miyake wasn't so lucky: The SAISHO man got caught badly by Kato's Choke Sleeper and had no choice but to tap. Throughought the match Miyake showed that he is a future star in the world of shoot style wrestling and beyond.

『KENKA INSPIRE VOL. 0』- May 20, 2020

1. INSPIRE Rules: Wataru Kikumoto & Hirokichi Yoemon def. Goro Hatamoto & Masashi Urogataya (10:38)
2. INSPIRE Rules: Rina Kasahara def. Asami Okubo (3:52)
3. INSPIRE Rules: Morimasa Kato def. Motoyuki Miyake 3sBXhFJ.jpg (8:59)
4. INSPIRE Rules: Hitomaro Suzuki LY6nvg1.jpg def. Tornado Nagai (13:23)
5. INSPIRE Rules: Atsutane Akera def. Mitsunari Fugunaga (6:28)

• Like 3

zzlQex4.jpg

POST SHOW REACTIONS

vaw2rvx.png Atsutane Akera
„Fugunuga? You're a tough s.o.b., I know that before. I saw you fighting with my friend Sarumara to a time limit and I was impressed. Tonight I was also impressed but I'm the better man, the better fighter because I have the heart and desire to be the best. I know you're broken because of the loss and I don't know if you will be come back to KENKA, but if you feel to come back let me know.“

pUOoYMi.png Hitomaro Suzuki
„It felt good to be back in a slighty similar environment like at Inspire. Thanks for the invitation Kato-san, Sarumara-sand and Kikkawa-san. What can I say? I had a hard fought battle with one of my closest friends, very special night for me if you know what I'm saying. Nagai? Thank you, I hope I can come back soon.

sdwcMik.png Morimasa Kato
„Man that was something different. I fought so many different guys over the last decades in very different organizations but Miyake Motoyuki is different to all of them. What a tough kid, huh? Kikkawa-san nodded to me when I got here, I know what he was saying with this gesture. Miyake-chan? Lick your wounds and come back as soon as possible.“

FRgcNix.png Rina Kasahara
„I'm glad that I could win my second singles match here at KENKA. Okubo-chan was a great opponent but I trained pretty hard with Kato-san and Urogataya-san to get a win over her. I'm definitely here to stay, here to fight for more opportunities. It doesn't matter if it's Pro-Wrestling or INSPIRE Rules.“

KW61s5i.png Wataru Kikumoto
„Thank you Yoemon-san for teaming with me. I'm honoured that I can call myself your partner tonight. So Hatamoto we fought hard over the last shows, had some minor issues in those fights but I respect your toughness. I know we're both nowhere near a top notch level as wrestlers but I would love to fight you one on one to see who's the better young boy here.“

• Like 2

spacer.png

JUNE/JULY SHOWS

LtVqJdN.png VuTO5eq.png rfAezh7.png

The summer is burning! For the first time in their history KENKA will held four shows over the span of four weeks. Besides two shows in Tokyo, KENKA will head to Osaka and Nagoya for one event each. The Osaka show is headlined by a huge six man tag team match between the Sengoku Murders and the trio of Morimasa Kato, Tornado Nagai & Masashi Urogataya. Also PGHW's KitoGuchi will make their KENKA debut and fight with Tsuneyo Yanagimoto and Wataru Kikumoto.

The Tokyo double header will be a big chunk of work for Ursidae's Zeshin Makioka. While he's under a KENKA contract Makioka is still the SAISHO Destiny champion, but Fujio Narahashi will try to bring back the belt to SAISHO. Furthermore Tornado Nagai vs. Yuta Isono is happening and Sozen Ishinomori will try to kill Morimasa Kato.

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 1』- June 12, 2020
Osaka Prefecture Hall (Osaka, Kansai) [Shogun TV]

x. Sengoku Murders (Yasuhide Tayama, Sozen Ishinomori & Shingen Miyazaki) vs. Morimasa Kato, Tornado Nagai & Masashi Urogataya
x. KitoGuchi (Chojiro Kitoaji LY6nvg1.jpg & Bussho Makiguchi LY6nvg1.jpg) vs. Tsuneyo Yanagimoto & Wataru Kikumoto
x. SUKI vs. Goro Hatamoto
x. Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura & Taheiji Konoe) vs. Danjuro Kikuchi & Hirokichi Yoemon

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 2』- June 14, 2020

x. Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura, Taheiji Konoe & Zeshin Makioka) vs. Tsuneyo Yanagimoto, Fujio Narahashi 3sBXhFJ.jpg & SUKI

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 3』- July 11, 2020

x. Morimasa Kato vs. Sozen Ishinomori
x. Yuta Isono vs. Tornado Nagai
x. SAISHO Destiny Championship: Zeshin Makioka (c) vs. Fujio Narahashi 3sBXhFJ.jpg

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 4』- July 18 , 2020
2 Stages Chika (Nagoya, Chubu) [Japanese Sports Vision 3]

• Like 1

Sengoku Murders (Yasuhide Tayama, Sozen Ishinomori & Shingen Miyazaki) vs. Morimasa Kato, Tornado Nagai & Masashi Urogataya
KitoGuchi (Chojiro Kitoaji LY6nvg1.jpg & Bussho Makiguchi LY6nvg1.jpg) vs. Tsuneyo Yanagimoto & Wataru Kikumoto
SUKI vs. Goro Hatamoto
Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura & Taheiji Konoe) vs. Danjuro Kikuchi & Hirokichi Yoemon

• Like 1

spacer.png

KENKA PURORESU VOL. 1June 12, 2020
Osaka Prefecture Hall (Osaka, Japan) [Shogun TV]

dGvpW5P.png oVzgrCc.png eENyTZP.png

It's the world of the Sengoku Murders and we just live in it. The dominant trio put on a great performance and put Masashi Urogataya to sleep after a backdrop driver by Shingen Miyazaki. Just seconds before Ishinomori punched "Uro" to the face which lead to Miyazaki's finish. Just when the Murders went on to continue the assault on Urogataya, the chipped Sotatsu Sarumara returned to rescue his allies from the attacks. Of course that wasn't the end to the first show outside of Tokyo, suddenly a man with a black mask came to the ring and demolished both Sarumara and Urogataya and alligned himself with the heel faction.

KitoGuchi made their KENKA debut as guests from Pride Glory Honor Wrestling with an impressive win over Wataru Kikumoto and Tsuneyo Yanagimoto. The KENKA team was clearly pissed over the super arrogant attitude of the PGHW team, no wonder that Yanagimoto refused to shake hands with the winning team while Kikumoto spit in front of them. Furthermore Ursidae made their debut as a faction with a victory while SUKI made Hatamoto tap and asked for Yanagimoto again.

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 1- June 12, 2020

Osaka Prefecture Hall (Osaka, Japan) [Shogun TV]

1. Yuta Isono def. Shuga Amano (7:45)
2. SUKI def. Goro Hatamoto (9:21)
3. Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura & Taheiji Konoe) def. Danjuro Kikuchi & Hirokichi Yoemon (14:01)
4. KitoGuchi (Chojiro Kotoaji LY6nvg1.jpg & Bussho Makiguchi LY6nvg1.jpg) def. Wataru Kikumoto & Tsuneyo Yanagimoto (13:34)
5. Sengoku Murders (Yasuhide Tayama, Sozen Ishinomori & Shingen Miyazaki) def. Tornado Nagai, Masashi Urogataya & Morimasa Kato (19:52)

Edited by CGN91
  • Like 1

spacer.png

KENKA PURORESU VOL. 2June 14, 2020
Shinjuku-REX (Tokyo, Japan) [Japanese Sports Vision 3]

My9ImAJ.png gQNglM2.png PpBbxy8.png

Fujio Narahashi wants to get "their" belt back where it belongs. Pro Wrestling SAISHO's fans and wrestler are craving for their Destiny title and all hopes are on Fujio Narahashi, but their hopes got a crack when current SAISHO Destiny Champion and traitor Zeshin Makioka (note: Makioka left SAISHO and joined KENKA) pinned Narahashi in the middle of the ring. In just four weeks they'll meet each other again in the very same venue when the title is on the line. 

Just two days ago SUKI made it pretty clear that he wants to face Yanagimoto again in the near future, but today they teamed together. They may lost the main event but these two shook hands afterwards and made a decent impression while working as a team tonight.

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 2- June 14, 2020

1. Danjuro Kikuchi def. Wataru Kikumoto (8:45)
2. Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura & Taheiji Konoe) def. Shuga Amano & Goro Hatamoto (9:21)
3. Morimasa Kato & Tornado Nagai def. Azumamaro Shimizu & Hirokichi Yoemon (14:29)
4. Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura, Taheiji Konoe & Zeshin Makioka) def. Tsuneyo Yanagimoto, SUKI & Fujio Narahashi 3sBXhFJ.jpg (17:54)
  • Like 2

spacer.png

KENKA PURORESU VOL. 3July 11, 2020

My9ImAJ.png gQNglM2.png GJM8oHk.png

Mito Miwa smiled when the three count was done, his man Fujio Narahashi finally got the belt back to SAISHO in a beefy boy battle with Zeshin Makioka. These two men slapped each other pretty hard with countless of chops and strikes and in the end Narahashi's lariat was the gamechanger when he nearly took Makioka's head off. 

It may looked like an unmatched fight but Morimasa Kato overcame the big monster Sozen Ishinomori when he won their match with an unexpected sunset flip to steal the victory. Of course the Sengoku Murders came into the ring and stomped the living s**t out of the founder of KENKA until the cavalry tried to rescue him. And just like last time the man with the mask came into the scenery and threw everyone out of the ring. Shingen Miyazaki announced the fourth men of the Sengoku Murders as Massacre, the brother in arms of Ishinomori.

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 3- July 11, 2020

1. Sengoku Murders (Shingen Miyazaki & Yasuhide Tayama) def. Wataru Kikumoto & Goro Hatamoto (9:34)
2. Tornado Nagai def. Yuta Isono (11:35)
3. Ursidae (Kuniyoshi Kawamura & Taheiji Konoe) def. SUKI & Danjuro Kikuchi (13:09)
4. Morimasa Kato def. Sozen Ishinomori (5:56)
5. SAISHO Destiny Championship: Fujio Narahashi 3sBXhFJ.jpg def. Zeshin Makioka (c) (19:28) - TITLE CHANGE !!!
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

KENKA PURORESU VOL. 4July 18, 2020

KW61s5i.png pAn6jrS.png LtVqJdN.png

The first ever trip of KENKA to Nagoya! That wasn't the only thing to celebrate on this day but Sotatsu Sarumara made his return after getting battered by Sozen Ishinomori weeks ago. He teamed with his frenemy of Inspire days: The "Dog Of War" Kimitada Yanagita and Tornado Nagai. The show wasn't very special, typical smaller show in a different region than Tokyo. However KENKA founder Morimasa Kato announced another Nagoya show in December.

『KENKA PURORESU VOL. 4- July 18, 2020

1. Sozen Ishinomori def. Goro Hatamoto (5:56)
2. Kuniyoshi Kawamura def. Wataru Kikumoto (8:59)
3. SUKI & Danjuro Kikuchi def. Shuga Amano & Hirokichi Yoemon (9:32)
4. Ursidae (Taheiji Konoe & Zeshin Makioka) def. Oda Yakuta & Yuta Isono (17:21)
5. Tsuneyo Yanagimoto, Masashi Urogataya & Morimasa Kato def. Kimitada Yanagita, Tornado Nagai & Sotatsu Sarumara (18:58)
  • Like 2

R6GyFKh.jpg

SENGOKU MURDERS

oVzgrCc.pngdGvpW5P.png
Ug76VCu.jpgeENyTZP.pngGJM8oHk.png

With the addition of Sozen Ishinomori's buddy Massacre the Sengoku Murders are nearly complete. Their recent antics are an indicator of what KENKA can expect of the faction in the next future: Ambush people, hurt people and let people taste their own blood.

With the next KENKA INSPIRE shoot style show coming up, the KENKA fans can breathe easy for four weeks while the Sengoku Murders will have a month off of terrorizing the KENKA lockerroom.

Their will return in September at KENKA PURORESU VOL. 5 when they announce their fifth member to their unit.

• Like 3