Wildfire1324

Nomination Template

"WCW vs The World by The Best Writer"

Real World
[Diary/Link] by [Writer]

C-Verse/Fictional
[Diary/Link] by [Writer]

Showcase
[New Diary], [shock Signing], [shock Push], [shock Title Win], [shock Turn], [Worker], [Face Worker], [Heel Worker], [Tag Team], [stable], [Champion], [Angle], [storyline], [Rocky Maivia], [Graphics]
[Prefix Category] - [showcase Moment] in [Diary/Link] by [Writer]

Match
[Match @ Event] in [Diary/Link] by [Writer]

Event
[Event] in [Diary/Link] by [Writer]

• 2 weeks later...

Will edit this over next couple of weeks but I often lose track of what I've enjoyed. 

C-Verse

PSW: Welcome to my mid life crisis by jcarmjn

March saw Lockdown and Homecoming, two great shows that I feel have taken this to the next gear where we're getting properly into jcarmjns vision of PSW. 

Global Entertainment Wrestling by Newbiezness

This has Planet Wrestling GEW's season finale in March as well as many other shows, consistently posting too like always.

Showcase 

Haloween episode of Title Bout Wrestling AboardTheArk

Although the larger monthly shows are often the highlights of the diary this weekly episode was a perfect side event that furthered storylines but was a good read in it's own right. 

PSW Homecoming in jcarmjn's PSW: Welcome to my mid life crisis

I think sometimes with monthly only shows it's tricky to make a season finale stand out as all the top stars and titles are on every show, but this did a great job of bringing together the storylines and having enough long running stuff hit it's peak that it felt every part the season finale that it was. 

Edited by christmas_ape

• 2 weeks later...

Real World
WCW 1995 by @Henderson I've only just got into this diary but wow, brilliantly written and presented

C-Verse/Fictional
FCW: It Matters! by @christmas_ape Because of how good the graphics are on this, I think what is often overlooked is how good the writing has been

Showcase
[New Diary], [shock Signing], [shock Push], [shock Title Win], [shock Turn], [Worker], [Face Worker], [Heel Worker], [Tag Team], [stable], [Champion], [Angle], [storyline], [Rocky Maivia], [Graphics]
New Diary - PGHW - The Almanac by @Scottie Enjoying this so far, love a bit of PGHW and keen to see where this one goes

Match
6 Man Mayhem - FCW Freedom Movement in FCW: It Matters! by @christmas_ape  Full of action and firmly established a new man on top

Event
Bash at the Beach in WCW 1995 by @Henderson Felt like the dawning of a new world order

• Like 1

• Togg unpinned this topic