21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Vicki Company

‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder [vs] Ruin w/ Nightmare

‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester [vs] Edison Silva

‘D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] Lone Wolf

Landon Mallory [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Ozzie Invasion

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Episode 7

Wednesday, Week 2, March 2020

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 72

image.jpeg

We opened the show with Mo Adebola on our screens… and he introduced his guests with his slight African twang…

Wade Orson.jpgMo Adebola 3.jpgLeigh Burton.jpg

Mo Adebola: “My name… is Mo, Adebola… And I am joined by… Wade Orson… and Leigh Burton…”

Orson and Burton appeared from either side of Adebola… and joked around with the newcomer… but Orson got serious pretty quick…

Wade Orson: “Just so nobody gets it twisted… At Head 2 Head… I’m takin’ that 21CW World Heavyweight Title…!! Buff Martinez… You and your little ‘Lee’ friends, are on notice…”

image.jpeg

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu.jpg21CW K vs.jpgMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ image.jpeg

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Vicki Company

In a night of good, solid, matches this was a classic example. Misery and Smithie are an excellent pairing, with both men hating everything that happened in the match. They moaned and complained about every decision the referee made. For the finish, they were both too busy moaning to spot Sifu tagging Ricky Storm in. Storm hit a Super Kick on Smithie, sending him over the top rope. Then followed it up with a ‘Storm Bringer’ (German Suplex) on Misery.

image.jpeg

Backstage, we found Buff Martinez and the Lee FamiLee… who were reflecting on a rough night last week… and a rough couple of weeks with the injury to Kathleen Lee… or ‘Auntie Kathy’ to the Lees…

image.jpeg Andrew Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpg

Buff Martinez: “Kathleen is back next week…”

Gorilla Lee: “Auntie Kathy…!!”

Buff Martinez: “Right… Auntie Kathy… But I’m glad… to be getting my hands, on Wade Orson again at Head 2 Head… and when I do… I’m going to keell that ‘Awesome’ sonofab***h…!!”

image.jpeg

Brickhouse Balder.jpg21CW K vs.jpgRuin 2.jpg w/ Nightmare.jpg

‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder [vs] Ruin w/ Nightmare

Nightmare beat Balder last week, and tonight it was Ruin’s turn to pin the 460lb Frenchman. Nightmare climbed onto the apron to distract Balder, and Ruin rolled him up in an awkward looking pinfall.

image.jpeg

Backstage, The Underdogs were confronting the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions: The Brat Pack…!!

Michael X.jpgJoe Simpson.jpg Thurston Darcy III Champ.jpgArtemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpg

Joe Simpson: “Brat Pack… we want a shot at the Titles… Tell us what we have to do…!!”

Artemis Eyre-Rochester: “The problem is… It’s a waste of time… We KNOW you can’t beat us… so really boys… what’s the point?!”

Joe Simpson: “You know what… that gives me an idea… If you’re so sure we can’t beat you, then why not put your money where your mouths are… Next week… non-title match… If we win, you give us the shot at Head 2 Head…!!”

Artemis laughed… but said they were on… He said that WHEN The Brat Pack win next week… The Underdogs will leave the Ozzie Invasion alone…!!

image.jpeg

Next up, ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester arrived for his 21CW debut… He rode a HORSE onto the stage, which the crowd loved…

image.jpeg

‘Cowboy’ pulled a microphone out of his belt… and slowly drew it to his mouth…

Buck Winchester: “It's... Tiiiiiiiiiime… For a WHALING…!!”

The American’s instantly catchy entrance theme made him walk to the ring with a strut… He wore jeans, cowboy boots and a Stetson… and greeted female members of the crowd in the front row with a ‘Howdy Ma’am’… His opponent: Edison Silva was already waiting in the ring… and he looked unimpressed…

image.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgEdison Silva.jpg

‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester [vs] Edison Silva

Entertaining fist fight here. Winchester can throw hands with anyone, but Edison Silva was an MMA stand-out before turning to wrestling, so it was an even battle. Late on, Winchester started hitting lariat, after lariat. The crowd loved it, as Silva struggled to even stand up! In the end, ‘Cowboy’ hit his Neckbreaker onto his Knee, and knocked the dazed Silva completely out to win his debut!

image.jpeg

We cut to a pre-taped video next, showing new 21CW youngster: Dangermouth… alongside his manager DJ Reason…

Dangermouth.jpgDJ Reason.jpg

The former grime artist Dangermouth was waking up on the floor, while DJ Reason was laying on a sofa next to him… There was women, men, and empty drinks bottles and food packets and confetti everywhere… A huge party had clearly taken place…

Dangermouth: “Two weeks… of partying… I think, I’m done…”

DJ laughed, and then shook his head… He said he’d taught Dangermouth two valuable lessons over the last two weeks… ‘Everything In Moderation’… and ‘Don’t Over Celebrate’…

DJ Reason: “You’ve won ONE match mate… and look at the state of ya…!! One win… Alright… It was a good win, against a very good talent in Welsh Dragon… but one win…!! Now… You’ve had fun… tomorra… the hard work starts again, because you my friend… are competing next week…!!”

Dangermouth lifted his gaze to the ceiling, and laid back as far as he could… groaning as he pulled a can of beer out from under his lower back…!! And then drinking from it...!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgLone Wolf.jpg

‘D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] Lone Wolf

A debut for a 2020 National School of Wrestling graduate next, as Lone Wolf took on the current Kingdom National Champion: Daniel Black Francis. The youngster had some nice moments of offense, and controlled the early stages, but in the end, the class of ‘D-B-F’ shone through. He hit his ‘Dreadlock Drop’ DDT to win it.

Before cutting away, ‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones headed onto the stage, and glared at Daniel Black Francis… motioning that HE wants the 21CW Kingdom National Title…!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

A graphic then appeared on the screen behind Jones, showing that at Head 2 Head, he’d be fighting ‘D-B-F’ 1 on 1 for the Title…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Landon Mallory.jpg21CW K vs.jpgStevie Stoat.jpg

Landon Mallory [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

Landon Mallory’s undefeated streak in 21CW, is over! Stevie Stoat is a decorated veteran, and he won this one by outsmarting the much younger South African fan favourite. Mallory ducked a Super Kick attempt, but Stoat was ready for him to do so, and rolled his opponent up. Replays revealed that ‘Smasher’ had his feet on the second rope to gain an unfair leverage.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Mo Adebola was standing with his guest: Bedlam…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mo Adebola: “I am joined by… ‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ Bedlam… and Bedlam… after what you did to War Machine last week… who could argue, with that name…?!”

Bedlam choked War Machine out last week, and shocked the WORLD… Nobody would have seen Bedlam beating the big 465lber… let alone choking him out…!!

Bedlam: “What I did to War Machine, was just the beginning… If I can do it to him… I can do it to ANYONE… So I’m putting the entire 21CW roster on notice… oh… here we go…”

image.jpeg

War Machine’s mouthpiece Cliff King strolled up… looking cocky, and brash… knowing Bedlam wasn’t going to do anything to him…

Cliff King: “What you did to War Machine was impressive… But everyone’s allowed an ‘off day’, right…?! So how about this… You did it once… Can you do it again at Head 2 Head…?!”

Bedlam faked punching King, and ‘The Executive Consultant’ almost fell over… before running off before he got hurt… Bedlam versus War Machine – the re-match – is set for Head 2 Head…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpegArtemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpg

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ Loxley Robbins, Thurston Darcy III & Artemis Eyre-Rochester

Cornell and Belushi showed great chemistry here, and a strong Main Event. Belushi is so arrogant, and he believed that HE was the greatest wrestler on the planet tonight – and not Cornell. He had a LOT of help behind the referee’s back, and the help almost led to the biggest victory of his entire career. For the finish though, Cornell delivered some of his ‘Rough Justice’, when he ran and kicked Thurston Darcy III off the apron, and he landed on Artemis Eyre-Rochester! Loxley Robbins hopped up onto the opposite apron, but thought better of it, and hopped right back down. That was Cornell’s opening, and he grabbed Belushi for the ‘Guilt Trip’ Russian Leg Sweep!

After the match, Cornell grabbed a microphone, and had a message for the Ozzie Invasion…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegArtemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpg

Tommy Cornell: “Nice match, son… Really enjoyed whippin’ your ‘Beautiful’ backside tonight… Now… Turns out, I don’t like Australians very much… Might have something to do with you lot… SO… If any of you wanna step up at Head 2 Head, I’m available…!!”

Loxley Robbins held his wounded troops back as they headed up the ramp… He seemed to indicate that HE would accept Cornell’s challenge… But didn’t confirm it…

image.jpeg

• Like 6

On 6/17/2023 at 2:44 AM, newbiezness said:

Love the Head 2 Head graphic.

Thanks man :D You'll be blown away by the Cornell Cup ones if you love Head 2 Head!

On 6/18/2023 at 3:50 PM, Rhysrob said:

Justice for Misery Loves Company! I assume that's the name... 😛

That is indeed their name :D Poor blokes.

Predictions for United, Episode 7, Week 2, March 2020

Apollo Prince [vs] J-B Cash

Beast Bantom [vs] Luke Cool

Local Talent [vs] Gulliver w/ Chuck Frisby

Kenobi High (Christopher Lister & Jase Cole) [vs] Doomsday & BW Eddie w/ The House of Business

Evan Alpass [vs] Blackheart w/ Grave Digger

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] ‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers

Apollo Prince [vs] J-B Cash

Local Talent [vs] Gulliver w/ Chuck Frisby

Kenobi High (Christopher Lister & Jase Cole) [vs] Doomsday & BW Eddie w/ The House of Business

The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] ‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Episode 7

Wednesday, Week 2, March 2020

[PICS OF GREEVES, BLOYDELL and NOVA]

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 68

image.jpeg

We opened this edition of United, with Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper strolling to the ring in a bomber jacket, and joining the announce team…

image.jpeg

Jeff Nova: “Ach, ‘Cooper Man’… We’ve already go’ a three man booth… there isnee much space for a fourth, laddy…”

Phillip Cooper: “Relax, Nova… I’m only here to watch Apollo Prince… VERY closely… You won’t even notice I’m here… That… or we could just tell Des (Greeves) to leave… He’s useless anyway…!!”

Nova tried to defend his colleague, but out came Apollo Prince for the opener… followed by his opponent: J-B Cash…

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Great opener to the show here, with two incredibly talented performers. Somewhat surprisingly, Prince had Cash where he wanted him after ten minutes, when the referee took a stray elbow, and Phillip Cooper saw his chance to hop down from the announcers desk and get involved. But Prince met him outside the ring, and slammed him into the ring steps. Over and over again, Cooper’s head was bounced off the steel, and an angry Prince had a plan. He was saying “you wanna be on the announcer’s desk? I’ll put you on the announcer’s desk”. He picked Cooper up, and slammed him through the announce table with a spinebuster!! J-B Cash had recovered in the ring, and looked for his ‘Cash Crash’ (Float Over DDT) finisher. But Prince saw that coming too, and countered it to hit the ‘Apollogy’ (Inverted Bulldog) to score a big win, and he looked amazing effectively beating two people!

Apollo Prince and Phillip Cooper are on a collision course… after they each damaged some of the other’s expensive clothing a few weeks ago… Cooper ripped one of Prince’s shirts, so Prince took revenge by seeking out one of Cooper’s lavish hats… All the animosity will end, when they face each… with the LOSER paying for the other’s losses…

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Two more great performers here, as the United roster continued to show how stacked it is! Bantom is 6’ 8” and 320lbs, so he was hard for Cool to move around. He focused on the big man’s knee though, and had some success until he got caught in the ‘Beast Bear Hug’ and was forced to tap before he got squeezed so hard, he popped!

image.jpeg

Chuck Frisby headed to the ring next… joined by his ‘muscle’… the man known as Gulliver…

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Chuck Frisby: “Gather round people… and ‘Witness The Fitness’… Because the FIRST man… to help me in my quest to fix the UK’s Obesity Problem… One lazy bum at a time… Is GULLIVER… and you should watch what he can do in that ring…!!”

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpeg

Local Talent [vs] ‘The Icelandic Body’ Gulliver w/ Chuck Frisby

This was a terrible match. The local guy just bounced off Gulliver, and the big ‘Icelandic Body’ threw him around with ease. For the finish, he hit the ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ Code Breaker, but he didn’t need to.

image.jpeg

Gulliver and Chuck Frisby passed the 21CW United Tag Team Champions: Absolutely Flawless on the ramp…

Kelly Martin Champ.jpgLance Martin Champ.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

There was a moment of tension between the two duos… as if Chuck and Gulliver would be challenging for the Titles in the future… But in truth, Kelly and Lance Martin were just tense in general… and not their normal bubbly selves… Thanks in large part to their manager Leo Price getting attacked backstage… 2 on 1… by Mark Adonis and Mass Hulk…!!

Lance Martin: “Mark Adonis and Mass Hulk… You attacked Leo Price… He’s not here… but WE’RE here…”

Kelly Martin: “You call yourselves Men of Steel… Well it’s time to show some brass balls, and come and fight us…!!”

The Martin Twins waited and waited… but they got no response from Adonis and Hulk…!! They were furious, and threatened to come to find out where the two youngsters live, and go knock on their doors…

image.jpeg

Up next, new United backstage interviewer: Melanie Florence, was standing by with Aldous Blackfriar…

Melanie Florence 3.jpg Aldous Blackfriar.jpg

Melanie Florence: “My guest right now guys… is ‘His Satanic Majesty’… Aldous Blackfriar…!!”

Aldous Blackfriar: This is NOT a drill Melanie… This is the Apocalypse… Please exit the arena, in an… orderly fashion!!

The crowd chanted along with ‘Orderly Fashion’, showing beyond doubt that they were behind ‘His Satanic Majesty’…

Aldous Blackfriar: In the end… People will judge you anyway… So don’t live your life impressing others… Live your life impressing yourself… But with that said… I AM trying to impress Grave Digger… and Blackheart… They were there… They saw what I did to their ‘Leader’ Jonathan Faust… And now they’re a ship with no rudder… a plane with no pilot… I will be… your ruddy pilot… If you let me in…

Aldous slowly stepped out of shot… as Melanie Florence seemed both intrigued and impressed by her guest…

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpegYuri Iliakov.jpgViktor Beskov 2.jpg

Kenobi High (Christopher Lister & Jase Cole) [vs] BW Eddie & Doomsday w/ The House of Business

Another big win for Kenobi High here, as they continue their quest to become 21CW United Tag Team Champions. BW Eddie’s mind wasn’t in this one. He’s conflicted on another level right now, having overheard plans from The Red Devils to potentially QUIT the House of Business. Cole won this one for the fan favourites, hitting the ‘Sky High’ (D’Lo Brown’s finisher) on Eddie.

Throughout the match, BW Eddie looked as though he wanted to speak with Edward Cornell about what he’d seen and heard… However every time he came close, Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov got between them and intimidated the youngster… Nobody knows what will happen to the group… but one thing is for sure… if Cornell ever found out what Beskov and Iliakov had said, there would be hell to pay…

image.jpeg

Evan Alpass.jpg21CW U vs.jpgBlackheart.jpg w/ Grave Digger.jpg

Another quick, and poor match here. Evan Alpass possesses some skill at such a young age, and while Blackheart is even younger, it’s clear that the big, tough, menacing Heavyweight has more upside. The Irish member of Hell Bound put Alpass away with his awesome ‘Spinning DDT’ where he lifted Alpass in the DDT position, and spun him around a couple of times before dropping him on his head!

image.jpeg

Backstage, Melanie Francis was stood with a big, powerful, Scot… who was drinking an IRN BRU like only he can… ‘The Squashasaurus’ himself… Roly Muckletruck…

Melanie Florence 3.jpg Roly Muckletruck.jpg

Melanie Florence: “My guest right now guys… is Roly Muckletruck…!! And Roly… I have to ask… Antithesis was in the crowd for your Main Event last week… Are you worried about him… ‘keeping a close eye on you’…?!”

Roly sipped his can of IRN BRU, and pondered his response…

Roly Muckletruck: “Am ah worried…?! Do ah look worried ta youu Mel…?! The only thangs ah’m worried abou’… eez runnin’ outta HAGGIS… an’ runnin’ outta IRN BRU…!! Antithesis doesne’ scare me… Bu’ he can rest assured, that ah’ll be keepin’ a close eye on HEM too…!!”

image.jpeg

At this point, Roly’s friend Beast Bantom walked up… and Roly congratulated him on his win from earlier in the show… The two shook hands, and headed to the parking lot… ready to exit the arena and hit the road…

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgAdam Matravers.jpg w/ Phoebe Plumridge.jpg

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] ‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers w/ Phoebe Plumridge

Koller and Matravers are both beloved by the fans, so this was a strange Main Event for that reason. The fans were into it, but they wanted to cheer both men, and there was no real story going in. It was a solid match though, and both men looked like they’d win it at times. In the end, Koller hit his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Curb Stomp to score a big victory in his quest for Gold.

After the match, Koller thanked Matravers for fighting him… and grabbed a microphone…

image.jpeg

Sebastian Koller: “At World War… I beat J-B Cash… to become za Number One Contender, for ze 21CW World Championship… So Edward Cornell… ‘Champ’… I’ll see you very, soon…!!”

The announce team appeared on our screen to end the show, and confirmed some matches we’d be seeing next week…

Des Greeves: “Heavy loss for Adam Matravers, guys… He’s lost a fair few Main Events lately…”

Martin Bloydell: “Yeah, not sure where he goes from here to be honest… but we DO know where WE go from here… Next week… Edward Cornell is in the Main Event… a tough, tough test for the 21CW Champion against Beast Bantom…!!”

Jeff Nova: “Aii, an’ Ah’m not makin’ it any easier for the rest of the House of Business either… Doomsday hasnee’ compe’ed enough far me… so nex’ week… He’ll be takin’ on Aldous Blackfriar…!!”

Des Greeves: “Join us next week everyone… UNITED we are… TOGETHER we stand…!!”

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 8, Week 3, March 2020

Non-Title Match… If The Underdogs win, they earn a 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Title shot:
The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] The Brat Pack (Artemis Eyre-Rochester & Thurston Darcy III)

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ Bedlam [vs] ‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu

??? [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason

The Lee FamiLee (Gorilla Lee & JK Lee) [vs] Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Welsh Dragon [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton w/ Wade Orson

Non-Title Match… If The Underdogs win, they earn a 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Title shot:
The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] The Brat Pack (Artemis Eyre-Rochester & Thurston Darcy III)

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ Bedlam [vs] ‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu

The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton w/ Wade Orson

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton w/ Wade Orson

8 hours ago, ginger121 said:

First ever comment...ever...on any dynasty

Oh wow, thanks :) Welcome along. And I love the sign :) Keep the predictions coming, we do a prediction contest every month with booking prizes at the end and for the best score on the PPV...

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg 21CW Kingdom.jpg

Episode 8

Wednesday, Week 3, March 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 71

image.jpeg

We opened with the announce team on our screens, talking about two key feuds on Kingdom…

Steve Smith: “Tonight, Dane… Main Event… OUR 21CW World Heavyweight Champion Buff Martinez… taking on ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton… 1 on 1… Burton of course, is Wade Orson’s best friend… ahead of the Orson versus Martinez re-match at Head 2 Head, this could be a KEY match…”

Dane Rowley: “Mey Katch?! I totally agree Steve… Be Lurton and Muff Bartinez are two incredible talents… Should be a corker!!”

Steve Smith: “And don’t forget… Tommy Cornell challenged ANY member of the Ozzie Invasion to a match at Head 2 Head… and folks, this week, Loxley Robbins has ACCEPTED the challenge…!!”

Dane Rowley: “Commy Tornell, and Roxley Lobbins… at Head 2 Head…!! Wow…!!”

And with that, the Ozzie Invasion headed to the ring for the opening contest…

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpgimage.jpegArtemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpg w/ Loxley Robbins.jpgBlake Belushi.jpg

The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] The Brat Pack w/ Loxley Robbins & Blake Belushi

Great opener here, with The Brat Pack showing their cocky side that almost cost them a number of times. All four Australians think they’re better than everyone in 21CW, and everyone in the arena. What they didn’t realise, was that tonight, Little J and Michael X had a plan! They waited until the ideal opportunity – when Thurston Darcy III was on the apron, and Artemis Eyre-Rochester was in the ring, and they hit a very arrogant pose! Simpson ran and pushed Darcy off the apron, and right on top of Robbins and Belushi!! Before Rochester could work out what was going on, Michael X had crouched down behind him!! Simpson shoved him over, and he fell over Michael X!! The Underdogs stacked him up, and got the win!!

Simpson and Michael X had their hands raised, and Loxley Robbins and Blake Belushi slid into the ring to attack…!!

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg Artemis Eyre-Rochester Champ.jpgThurston Darcy III Champ.jpgLoxley Robbins.jpgBlake Belushi.jpg

Artemis Eyre-Rochester joined in the fight, and the Ozzies outnumbered the Underdogs 3 to 2, with Darcy down on the floor on the outside… Suddenly though, the music of the best wrestler on the planet hit… and Tommy Cornell stomped to the ring with a steel chair…!!

image.jpeg

‘Rough Justice’ climbed in, while Australians scattered… He took a swing at Belushi, who he competed against last week on Kingdom… but missed because the ‘Beautiful’ one was too fast in getting away… Cornell and Loxley Robbins will do battle at Head 2 Head though… The ‘Leader’ of the Ozzie Invasion will provide a tough test for Cornell…!!

image.jpeg

Bedlam 2.jpgimage.jpegRicky Storm 2.jpg w/ Sifu 2.jpg

‘The Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ Bedlam [vs] ‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ ‘The Quiet One’ Sifu

Another good match here, and Ricky Storm was so fast across the ring. Bedlam is lethal once he gets his hands on someone, and once he did with Storm, he started throwing the tag team specialist around the ring. The 295lb ‘Most Dangerous Man in Britain’ locked in his ‘Mind Strangler’ (Seated Choke) and Storm reluctantly had to tap!

After the match, Bedlam was stood with one hand in the air… when the music of War Machine hit…

Bedlam 2.jpg War Machine 2.jpgCliff King.jpg

The 465lb monster stomped towards the ring, but General Manager and Match Maker Colin Chalke brought backstage officials and other wrestlers down to come between the two beasts…

Colin Chalke.jpg Nightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg Phil Harmonic.jpg Welsh Dragon.jpg Brickhouse Balder.jpg Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg

Most faces were recognisable, but the guy in pink was new to most… Alfonso D’Angelo, the new National School of Wrestling was there to help his Boss stop this fight from happening… He was the first man flung to the side by War Machine though… followed by Welsh Dragon and Phil Harmonic… When Machine came up against Nightmare, Ruin and Brickhouse Balder though, he decided to stop his rampage, and warn Bedlam from a distance, that their re-match at Head 2 Head won’t go down the same way as their first encounter (with Bedlam winning again)…

image.jpeg

We cut to the back next, where interviewer Mo Adebola was standing by with ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester…

Mo Adebola 3.jpg Buck Winchester.jpg

Mo Adebola: “I am joined… by… ‘COWBOY’… Buck Winchester… and Cowboy… you won your debut match… and I ask you this… What is next…?!”

Cowboy thought about it, and then his gaze was taken by a ‘pretty lady’… He tipped his Stetson, and said “Howdy M’am”… and got an unwelcome response…

image.jpegMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg

Vicki Company: “Excuse me…?! Do you know who you’re talkin’ to…?!”

Mark Misery: “I suggest you take your attention away from my wife right now…!!”

‘Smiling’ John Smithie: “Yeah… Or, I don’t know… find a partner, and meet us in the ring next week… whatever though…!!”

Cowboy gladly accepted the challenge… and said he’d find someone ready to join him in a Whaling…!!

image.jpeg

A Local.jpgimage.jpegDangermouth.jpg w/ DJ Reason.jpg

Local Talent [vs] Dangermouth w/ DJ Reason

Dangermouth looked very out of shape here, having partied for two weeks straight since his debut victory. His lack of fitness would almost cost him late on, as he was rolled up for a near fall by the local talent. In the end, DJ Reason had to cheat on behalf of his client, distracting Dangermouth’s opponent and allowing him to hit the ‘Flatliner’ (F5).

image.jpeg

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpg w/ Andrew Lee 2.jpgimage.jpegEdison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry.jpg

The Lee FamiLee (Gorilla & JK) w/ Andrew Lee [vs] Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Fun match here again, as the super serious Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry didn’t know how to react to Gorilla Lee’s antics. For the finish, Badberry was the unfortunate man to have to take the ‘Mighty Avalanche’, where the 461lb Gorilla stood on his chest, and then dropped down for a splash!

image.jpeg

Backstage, ‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones was stood talking about his upcoming 21CW National Title Match with Daniel Black Francis…

image.jpeg

At Head 2 Head, ‘D-B-F’ puts his newly won Championship on the line against the former 2-time World Champion Jones… and ‘The MVP’ had a lot to say about the match…

Kevin Jones: “Why will I beat Daniel Black Francis…?! It’s really simple… I don’t give a s**t about the fans… See, Daniel does… He prances around… he tries to make them cheer… and laugh… and have fun… All I want to do, is beat him… I am singularly focused…!!”

Jones went on to say that he and D-B-F go way back… and he knows how talented the well-decorated fan favourite is… But it doesn’t matter how good Francis is… because Jones is better…!! And at Head 2 Head, ‘The MVP’ will prove it…

image.jpeg

Welsh Dragon.jpgimage.jpegPhil Harmonic.jpg

Both of these youngsters have a bright future in 21CW, for different reasons. Welsh Dragon flies around the ring, hitting spectacular moves. While Phil Harmonic creates hatred from the fans with unmatched entertainment skills from a kid his age. In the end, Dragon flew once again, and hit his ‘Dragon Kick’ (spinning thrust kick from the top rope).

image.jpeg

Backstage, Landon Mallory bumped into the man who caused him his first defeat last week – Stevie Stoat… and Mallory wasn’t happy with the veteran, after it was clear that he cheated to win…

Landon Mallory.jpg Stevie Stoat.jpg

Landon Mallory: “Ey Smasha’ mate… I sooow what you did las’ week ,ey…? Yu cheated me outta my first loss here… an’ I want revenge… So how about a re-match…?! Me an’ you… At Head 2 Head…?!”

Stoat laughed… throwing his head back, and agreeing that he DID cheat to win…

Stevie Stoat: “You fool… It doesn’t matter HOW I won… All that matters, is what the history books say… and they say… it’s Landon Mallory 0… Stevie Stoat 1… and as for your little challenge for Head 2 Head… I thought you’d never ask… ‘MATE’…!!”

Stoat laughed again, and then walked off, leaving Mallory seething and ready for a fight come Head 2 Head…

image.jpeg

Buff Martinez 2.jpg w/ Kathleen Lee.jpgimage.jpegLeigh Burton 2.jpg w/ Wade Orson.jpg

[PICS: Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee VS Leigh Burton w/ Wade Orson]

It was very interesting to see Wade Orson at ringside to support his friend Leigh Burton here. If Burton had won, he’d surely have earned a 21CW World Heavyweight Title shot, and Orson was out there helping him do that! However, Buff Martinez is on a heck of a role right now, and even a talented brawler like Burton couldn’t stop him. As the end of the match approached, Buff hit a flying forearm on Orson to knock him off the apron. Orson had been a pain in the neck throughout for Buff, so taking him down was the number one priority. Burton saw the opportunity to take control, but Buff was ready for him. He ducked a lariat attempt, and hit his ‘El K.O’ (spinning back fist) as Burton came off the ropes! A brilliant way to finish an excellent Main Event.

The finish of the match wasn’t the end of the show though, because Wade Orson climbed into the ring after the final bell…

Buff Martinez 2.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg Leigh Burton 2.jpgWade Orson.jpg

Orson began beating Buff Martinez up… while Kathleen Lee shouted and screamed at him to ‘leave Buff alone’… Leigh Burton soon joined in, and it became a 2 on 1 beatdown… Burton set Martinez up, and Orson flew off the ropes to hit the ‘Bounce Back’ (pounce)… sending the 21CW World Heavyweight Champion flying across the ring, and into the corner… Orson and Burton celebrated, but Orson had something he wanted to do…

He walked over to his Head 2 Head opponent, and shook his hand…!! Orson was adamant that the two men should shake hands ahead of their first meeting at World War… and he seemed obsessed with that here tonight… The show ended there… the next time we’ll see the wrestlers of Kingdom, will be this Saturday at Head 2 Head…

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Predictions for United, Episode 8, Week 3, March 2020

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] J-B Cash

Kenobi High & Sebastian Koller [vs] Luke Cool & The Demolishers

‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Doomsday w/ The House of Business

Rolling Johnny Stones [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver

Beast Bantom [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Business

What sign would you have in the crowd for this show...? ___________________________

Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] J-B Cash

His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] Doomsday w/ The House of Business

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby w/ Gulliver