21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

19 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

Could I get your thoughts on the red text guys. Looks a little bright against the dark grey background I use... I could dim it and make it this or even this instead of this! but would love to hear your thoughts.

It didn't bother me at all (and I use the dark background too) but out of those I maybe find the middle one most readable. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, The Lloyd said:

Could I get your thoughts on the red text guys. Looks a little bright against the dark grey background I use... I could dim it and make it this or even this instead of this! but would love to hear your thoughts.

I thought it was fine but I agree the middle of those three would be the most readable.

21CW Kingdom, February, Week 1, 2020

Landon Mallory [vs] Edison Silva

'Sensational' Ricky Storm w/ 'The Quiet One' Sifu [vs] War Machine w/ 'The Executive Consultant' Cliff King

Welsh Dragon [vs] 'The Most Dangerous Man In Britain' Bedlam

'The Bad Seed' Kelvin Badberry [vs] Smiling John Smithie

The Lee FamiLee (Gorilla, JK & Andrew) w/ Emmett Askey [vs] Stevie Stoat, Nightmare & Ruin

'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell [vs] 'The MVP' Kevin Jones

'Sensational' Ricky Storm w/ 'The Quiet One' Sifu [vs] War Machine w/ 'The Executive Consultant' Cliff King

The Lee FamiLee (Gorilla, JK & Andrew) w/ Emmett Askey [vs] Stevie Stoat, Nightmare & Ruin

'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell [vs] 'The MVP' Kevin Jones    Get him Jonesy! 🤞 

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg

Episode 2

Wednesday, Week 1, FEBRUARY 2020

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Attendance: 12,117

Overall Rating: 70

image.jpeg

Last week, on the first episode of Kingdom… The group known as Ozzie Invasion arrived, and attacked Daniel Black Francis…

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

D-B-F isn’t here tonight, but he’ll return in one week to exact some revenge… General Manager and Match Maker Colin Chalke has promised him a 1 on 1 match against the defacto leader of the group: Loxley Robbins…!!

Tonight… Tommy Cornell is in singles action, against a fellow veteran in Kevin Jones… Meanwhile, the fan favourite group known as The Lee FamiLee are scheduled for a six-man tag… The huge Gorilla Lee could be the difference maker in that one…

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Landon Mallory won on his debut last week, and put on a far better performance this week. He scored another win too, this time dispatching the young fighter Edison Silva with his ‘Springbok Ram’

image.jpeg

Backstage, Ozzie Invasion were throwing their weight around, and shoving backstage workers and extras… when they came across Brickhouse Balder… The big Frenchman stood up to them, and told them to stop pushing people around…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Blake Belushi: “You may be built like a Brick Youknowwhat House… But big man, you are a dumb sonofab***h if you think that you alone could stand up to the FOUR of us… Now move along, and, go eat some frogs legs…”

Brickhouse snarled for a moment, but then stepped aside, and allowed the four Ozzies to continue to bully and intimidate people… The four of them acted like they own the place, and that everyone should look up to them, and frankly thank them for being there…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpeg

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ ‘The Quiet One’ Sifu [vs] War Machine w/ ‘The Executive Consultant’ Cliff King

Two wins on the bounce in 2020 for War Machine now, and he beat the other half of ‘Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu’ in this one. He needed some help from Cliff King to win it with a very timely distraction on Storm. Eventually the ‘Choke Bomb’ created the same result here as it did last week against Sifu.

image.jpeg

Kathleen Lee was minding her own business backstage, when she was accosted by the group known as The Lee FamiLee once again…

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Gorilla Lee: “Auntie Kathy… Well done for last week… Your boyfriend Buff, did a great job out there!!”

Kathleen Lee: “He is NOT my boyf… Listen… My name isn’t Kathy… ARGHHHH!!!! You guys are INFURIATING…!! I’m not your Auntie… I’m KATHLEEN… and Buff Martinez is my friend, and client… NOT my boyfriend… Now… for the last time… LEAVE ME ALONE…!!”

The group moved out of Kathleen’s way as she stormed off… they really get under her skin at times, but they seem genuinely harmless… Andrew Lee pointed out that KathLeen Lee has not one, but TWO ‘Lees’ in her name… and the group reacted as if she was a Goddess…

image.jpeg

Welsh Dragon [vs] Bedlam

After joining up with the HellBound stable in the middle of last year, Bedlam always had a violent group watching his back. He’s on his own on Kingdom now, and started off his solo career with a great win over Welsh Dragon. His ‘Mind Strangler’ seated choke is a vicious and nasty finishing move. You could see Dragon’s head turn purple THROUGH his mask as he was choked out.

image.jpeg

We headed to a pre-taped video in a boxing gym next, where former 21CW World Champion DJ Reason was holding a heavy-bag for his friend Dangermouth to punch and kick…

image.jpegimage.jpeg

It looked like DJ had taken the former Grime artist under his wing as his protégé… and he was determined to get the youngster ring-ready ahead of his debut… DJ was shouting instructions in the video, explaining that the bag was certain 21CW wrestlers…

DJ Reason: “THIS… is that fat buffoon Gorilla Lee… THIS… is his cousin?! Brother?! Dad?! Whatever he is… ANDREW Lee… Now this, right here… This is Tommy Cornell himself… Hit him… I said HIT HIM… Go on…!!”

An interesting relationship developing there… and one to keep an eye on…

image.jpeg

Kelvin Badberry [vs] Smiling John Smithie

John Smithie is a no-nonsense grappler, who just wants to get in, and get out, with a minimum amount of fuss. He complains about everything, and is extremely pessimistic. To the point that he was recently overheard saying that his ‘Figure Four Leg Lock’ finisher is ‘too wordy’ and ‘they should call it something else’. When he has the power to change that!! Anyway, Badberry tapped out to that very move tonight, but not after some shenanigans. With the referee down, Badberry grabbed a steal chair and looked to kill Smithie with it. But Mark Misery hit the ring, and snatched the chair away. Much to the delight of the fans in attendance.

After the match was over, Misery slid into the ring with his wife Vicki Company… and tried to raise Smithie’s hand…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Smithie wasn’t sure why they were out there… it seems he didn’t notice Misery save him from that chair attack either… That, or he just didn’t care… The two miserable grapplers left the ring with Vicki Company in tow…

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegStevie Stoat.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin.jpg

The Lee FamiLee (Gorilla, JK and Andrew) w/ Emmett Askey [vs] Stevie Stoat, Nightmare and Ruin

As predicted, Gorilla Lee was the difference maker in this one. He almost outweighs his cousins (?) JK and Andrew on his own. Nightmare and Ruin are big guys too, but they were no match for the power of Gorilla, as he ploughed through them off the hot-tag with lariats and back elbows. Stevie Stoat put up a fight late on, but Gorilla eventually squashed him with his ‘Mighty Avalanche’ – where he stood on Stoats chest, and then dropped down with a splash and a pin!

image.jpeg

We cut backstage, and found the two men who will be competing at World War in a couple of weeks, to become the first ever 21CW World Heavyweight Champion… Wade Orson… and Buff Martinez…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

There was tension in the air, but enough mutual respect that things didn’t get physical… Orson stuck his hand out to shake his rival’s hand… But Buff looked him up and down, and arrogantly walked off… Kathleen Lee followed him, but not before looking back at Orson, and also looking him up and down…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgKevin Jones.jpg

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones

Great way to close the show here, with two veterans going at it in an open and even match. Jones was on the ropes early on, but he used all of his experience to pull Cornell’s hair while the referee wasn’t in position, and then hit a thumb to the eye. From then on, ‘The MVP’ was in full control. However, Cornell is resourceful too, and late on he too stuck a thumb in Jones’s eye! Much to the delight of the fans! Cornell won it with his ‘Guilt Trip’ (Russian Leg Sweep) finisher in the end.

Cornell had his hand raised in victory, but the recognisable music of the Ozzie Invasion hit… and Cornell got ready for a fight…

image.jpeg Kevin Jones.jpg image.jpegBlake Belushi.jpgArtemis Eyre-Rochester.jpgThurston Darcy III.jpg

Kevin Jones stood up slowly, and then stood alongside Cornell… ready to fight with the man he just fought against… But then Jones decided that this wasn’t a fight he wanted to participate in… and while the crowd booed loudly, Jones climbed out through the ropes, and then hopped down to the outside… Leaving Cornell in a 4 on 1 situation…!! Loxley Robbins ordered his troops to surround ‘Rough Justice’, with one Australian on each corner of the ring…

But then Cornell got some help…!!

image.jpeg

‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton came sprinting to the ring…!! He clocked Artemis Eyre-Rochester with a wicked forearm, while Tommy Cornell pulled Thurston Darcy III into the ring, and dealt with him…!! Loxley Robbins and Blake Belushi took the route of Kevin Jones, and decided not to get involved… Burton joined Cornell in the ring, and dared the Ozzies to come and fight… but they declined, and it looked as though we’d be ending the show there… However, Burton had other ideas…

He dropped down onto his knees behind Cornell, and delivered a vicious low blow to the former 8-time World Champion… Cornell rolled on the floor in agony, while an evil smile crept across Burton’s face… He began kicking Cornell while he was down, and the Ozzie Invasion group smiled from the stage too… Burton then kicked Cornell hard in the face, and blood started falling out of his nose…!! A vicious attack by ‘The British Lion’, whom many said couldn’t be trusted when he showed respect towards Cornell last week…

The show closed with Cornell angrily waving away medical help from the referee and a doctor…

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 6

Quick Picks for 21CW United - Episode 2 - February, Week 1, 2020

Lance ‘The Body’ Martin w/ Kelly Martin [vs] Mass Hulk w/ Mark Adonis

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper

Vinny Vigilante [vs] Apollo Prince

Nate Manchester and Assassin [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence and Langton Herring)

‘Perfection’ Kelly Martin w/ Lance Martin [vs] ‘God’s Gift to Wrestling’ Mark Adonis w/ Mass Hulk

‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] J-B Cash

Just a couple of extra questions if you could take the time for me :)

Favourite act in the company so far:

Act you're not bothered about so far:

Nate Manchester and Assassin [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence and Langton Herring)

‘Perfection’ Kelly Martin w/ Lance Martin [vs] ‘God’s Gift to Wrestling’ Mark Adonis w/ Mass Hulk

Just a couple of extra questions if you could take the time for me :)

Favourite act in the company so far: The Lee Familee

Act you're not bothered about so far: Main title scenes on both brands

Just a couple of extra questions if you could take the time for me :)

Favourite act in the company so far: It's tough to pick a single person really, I am impressed how quickly you've gotten a big roster to feel unique, having this many clearly defined unique characters this early on is great. A couple of surprise hits for me have been DJ/Dangermouth and Leigh Burton.

Act you're not bothered about so far: It's not a thought I'd have had, but actually Willsky's point rings true for me. It's very early to have too much of an opinion but I'd say a weird criticism, if you could even call it that, is there's so many interesting people lower down the card, that they could be overshadowing some of the top stars (Orson, Matravers, Martinez for example). That might just be the nature of the roster where you have more obvious gimmicks lower down the card that stand out even after 1 or 2 shows where it takes time to care about the more serious stars higher up the card. 

Also Matravers/Faust/E.Cornell have only had 1 show so I think it would be fairer to ask again in a month (game time) or so. 

Although speaking of Orson/Martinez... my prediction which is admittedly probably as farfetched as Jones defeating Cornell was is as follows... 

Kathleen Lee turns on Buff, swaps to Wade, whilst it's also revealed that his full name is Wade Lee Orson (or they get married and he takes her name)... They then head up the Lee FamiLee. At first my gut was that Kathleen would never join them but I also feel like Emmett Askey sticks out in that group for obvious name related reasons and so his days must be numbered. 

• Like 1

Yu know, I didn't even realise I'd only posted one episode of United :D:D:D !!

I'm around 5 episodes each in to writing, but I've played 3 months now! I just haven't posted that much...

I'll ask that question again in a few shows time maybe... but it's interesting what you say about the Main Event scenes. I always do this - make the jobbers seem cool a/f and then have to push them higher than they can handle! :D Haha!!

Just to touch on a couple of things:

- Gorilla Lee has a LOT of potential, and had terrible chemistry with Andrew Lee (the tag team I always do with 21CW!) - so... I wondered if there were any other Lees out there... and JK Lee is not only British, but an exceptional in-ring talent. His skills compliment Gorilla perfectly, and in theory, they could learn a lot from each other... with the odd six-man with Andrew to 'fill in the gaps'...

- It was around week 4 of January that I realised Kathleen Lee is also a Lee... Initially I had her sticking with J-B Cash on the other show but I had to move her across. Ape, you're kind of on the right lines with what happens with Orson/Buff at World War. I won't say anymore on that, but you'll see ;)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

I'll ask that question again in a few shows time maybe... but it's interesting what you say about the Main Event scenes. I always do this - make the jobbers seem cool a/f and then have to push them higher than they can handle! :D Haha!!

I'll echo @christmas_ape's point. The main event scene is fine, it's just I'm enjoying the midcard acts more as they're more unique! But it's early days and I get that you have to put some shine on the lesser known wrestlers. Everyone knows about the Cornells!

Lance ‘The Body’ Martin w/ Kelly Martin [vs] Mass Hulk w/ Mark Adonis

Nate Manchester and Assassin [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence and Langton Herring)

The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ Sebastian Koller [vs] J-B Cash

It's a little difficult to answer your other two questions this early on, as others have said. But I can say some names I'm interested in seeing more of. The Lee Familee is both ridiculous and full of potential so I'm definitely invested in them. Landon Mallory is another interesting character purely because he starts unknown in Britain but has the skills to be a main eventer straight way. I love a good mentor and protege story so DJ Reason and Dangermouth stand out to me as well.

There aren't names I don't care for this early on but I think making some of your bigger lads stand out may be a challenge. I counted 15 guys who are at least Heavyweight on the default roster. Half of them are even bigger. But you've already created a lot of unique characters so I'm sure they'll be great anyway.

21 hours ago, GreatreDRagon said:

It's a little difficult to answer your other two questions this early on, as others have said. But I can say some names I'm interested in seeing more of. The Lee Familee is both ridiculous and full of potential so I'm definitely invested in them. Landon Mallory is another interesting character purely because he starts unknown in Britain but has the skills to be a main eventer straight way. I love a good mentor and protege story so DJ Reason and Dangermouth stand out to me as well.

There aren't names I don't care for this early on but I think making some of your bigger lads stand out may be a challenge. I counted 15 guys who are at least Heavyweight on the default roster. Half of them are even bigger. But you've already created a lot of unique characters so I'm sure they'll be great anyway.

Thanks man! Yeah those big guys are hard... a fair few in tag teams or stables though, and I've paired up Ruin and Nightmare myself...

Mallory is so talented. Not sure why they wouldn't have signed him. He's in my Show Stopper list... and I'd imagine would be on the Talk The Talk list if Kathleen Lee and Jeff Nova didn't count! He's an all rounder, but he's one of the best on my roster at almost everything... I need to build his popularity though - as you said, he's almost unknown. I've done a decent job of that so far to where I am - but I'm not going to give him an undefeated streak forever. He doesn't seem like the type to have one. So I'll aim for a nice little mid card feud to get him going once he gets to a decent level of popularity

• Like 1

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg

Episode 2

Wednesday, Week 1, FEBRUARY 2020

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Attendance: 10,000 (SELL OUT!)

Overall Rating: 68

image.jpeg

We opened the show with the announce team on our screens… and the owner of the company Jeff Nova confirming that later tonight, he would announce his decision regarding the challenger for Edward Cornell’s 21CW Championship… Last week, Adam Matravers and Jonathan Faust went to a double-count out finish… so Nova needs to decide who will be Cornell’s challenger for World War – the biggest event of the year…!!

Jeff Nova: “Ah’ve got an announcemen’ ta make la’er on gen’lemen… Ma’ravers and Faust bot’ have a claim… Bot’ are grea’… OH WHAT’S THIS NOW…?!”

Nova was interrupted by the arrival of the aforementioned Faust… flanked by the menacing duo of Grave Digger and Blackheart…

The group came and sat next to Nova at the commentary desk… Intimidating and clearly putting off the experienced announcer… Nova is a big, strong, tough man… but he’d be no match for Grave Digger or Blackheart if they got physical… They were there to remind Nova that Faust shouldn’t be far from his thoughts…

image.jpeg

The Martin Twins will challenge Mass Hulk and Mark Adonis at World War, for the 21CW United Tag Team Titles. A huge opportunity for Absolutely Flawless to become the first ever 4-time Champions. Standing in the way are the two excellent Men of Steel. Lance got a momentum building singles victory over Mass Hulk here, with Kelly due to face Mark Adonis later tonight.

image.jpeg

Next up, it was time for the debut of the now SIGNED, Cain Carlisle… He’s made one off appearances for 21CW in the past, since graduating from the National School of Wrestling 6 years ago, but he’s finally been signed to a contract… Ahead of his debut, his opponent Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper came out second… The fans gave him a great reception, as his music, and entrance are infectious… But as soon as the bell rang, Cooper turned them to hate him brilliantly…

Nobody uses their body as a weapon as effectively as Cain Carlisle, and he crashed into Cooper at every opportunity. However, the cocky veteran did some serious damage to the fan favourite when he avoided a flying shoulder tackle in the corner. From then on, ‘Cooper Man’ was in total control, and won it with his ‘Cooper Fly Splash’ – Frog Splash. Not the start Carlisle would have wanted, but he was entertaining, and proved he could hang with an elite level talent.

After the match, Jonathan Faust stood up and ordered Grave Digger and Blackheart to attack Cain Carlisle…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

It was a show of strength from the group known as HellBound… Jeff Nova remained intimidated at the commentary desk, and was reminded to ‘make the right decision’ tonight… He put his hands up, and told the group they should leave ringside…

image.jpeg

Apollo Prince is fun to watch in the ring, despite being one of the most hated men in all of 21CW. He used missile dropkicks, and a wicked variation on the flying headscissors. Eventually, he put the young Vinny Vigilante away with the ‘Apollogy’.

image.jpeg

Just like last week, we got a promo package next, hyping the arrival to United of ‘The Unsung Hero’ of wrestling… Chuck Frisby…

image.jpeg

This second video showed Chuck doing some yoga in a class with older women, while the American voiceover made reference to the fact that we haven’t seen him in a 21CW ring for eleven, long, years… But that he’d be back ‘soon’… In this video, he spoke to the group of ladies after the class…

Chuck Frisby: “Hi ladies… Just so you know, I’m here to uhh… tackle the UK’s Obesity Crisis… One lazy bum at a time…!!”

Frisby’s cocky smile was instantly hateable… It’s not what he said, it’s how he said it… ‘The Unsung Hero’ arrives in 21CW in a few weeks…

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Nate and Assassin were an odd pairing for this one, and they weren’t in sync enough for the crucial moment. Compton Valence hit his ‘Powerslam’ on Nate Manchester, and Assassin was too busy with Langton Herring on the outside to do anything about it. Big win for the two young studs.

image.jpeg

A slowly swinging lightbulb lit a small room, where we found Beau Boulder and Darin Flynn ‘interviewing’ 21CW United Kingdom Champion: Roly Muckletruck…

image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Boulder and Flynn were doing their very best version of ‘Good Cop/Bad Cop’, with Flynn very much playing the good cop… He asked Roly if he could get him a drink, and the big Scot asked for a can of IRN BRU… (a famous soft drink in Scotland)… Flynn pulled a can out of his back pocket, and even opened it for their interviewee… Roly took a sip, and Beau Boulder hilariously slapped it out of his hand, and knocked it to the floor… Roly laughed, and so did Flynn as he pulled out a second can of the beautiful orange nectar…

Roly Muckletruck: “Tell ya boy, if he comes between me an’ an IRN BRU again… I’ll knock his little moustache off his face, alright…?!”

Things got serious, but Boulder pressed on… He said that Roly defeated the missing Beast Bantom at the end of 2019, to retain his United Kingdom Title… and THAT was the last time Beast was seen… Roly began to ask why Boulder and Flynn were so concerned about Beast’s whereabouts… He said the big 320lber can look after himself… But just as he was asking, the light in the room went out…!!

There was a bit of a crash and chaotic sounds, and then the light came back on…

Now it was swinging back and forth much faster…

As it swung to the left, it revealed a mysterious, dark, figure…

He was holding a steel chair…

It was Antithesis…!!

image.jpeg

The former Harry Wilson was smiling a wry smile… after taking out all three fan favourites…

Antithesis: “Play time’s over… Beast or no Beast… I want that United Kingdom Title…!!”

image.jpeg

Another win for The Martin Twins here, with Lance beating Mass Hulk earlier tonight, they’re 2 and 0 against the current 21CW United Tag Team Champions, the Men of Steel. This match was shorter than the other one, with Kelly putting Adonis away with his ‘Perfect Driver’ (Death Valley Driver).

image.jpeg

We cut to a promo package next, for the tag team known as ‘Kenobi High’…

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Christopher Lister and Jase Cole formed the tag team ‘The X-Force’ back in the early 2000s… and were named ‘Toby Juan Kenobi’ and ‘Jed High’ early on… After a decade and a half as a duo, fighting all across Europe, the two went their separate ways in 2017… but now… three years later… They have come back together for an enormous opportunity to… as they put it… ‘Win the big one!!’…

Christopher Lister: “It’s The Return of the Jedi… We’re back to bring peace, and order, to 21st Century Wrestling…”

Jase Cole: “We’re no longer Solo… Before, there was chaos, and darkness… Now there is only light…”

Christopher Lister: “Your focus, determines your reality… and we’re more focused than ever before… Bring on all challengers… We WILL become 21CW Tag Team Champions…!!”

Interesting fact… Lister and Cole both lost their singles Titles in their respective European companies in mid-late 2019… Almost as a way to ‘prepare’ for moving on to 21CW and coming back together…

image.jpeg

Koller and Cash gelled well here, and put on an entertaining Main Event. Cash spent a long time focusing on Koller’s left knee, which he tweaked early on in the match when attempting a springboard attack. But despite his weak limb, Koller was able to pull off the victory, and hit his ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Curb Stomp finisher.

image.jpeg

After the match, it was time to find out Jeff Nova’s decision regarding Edward Cornell’s 21CW World Title defence at World War… The owner of the company called Adam Matravers to the ring… joined by his wife Phoebe Plumridge… and then Edward Cornell, who was flanked by his ‘House of Business’ group, but remained on the stage… Jonathan Faust’s HellBound stable of Blackheart and Grave Digger stood alongside Jeff Nova… as a constant reminder to ‘do the right thing’…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Adam Matravers: “Before you say anyfin’ Jeff… I’m a four-time 21CW World Champion, mate… And the last three times I’ve won it… I’ve been beaten by a Cornell… I want a chance at redemption… I don’t want to wait… I want redemption right now…!!”

Matravers asked the crowd if they wanted to see Edward Cornell versus Adam Matravers go 1 on 1 at World War… and they responded emphatically with a yes… But Jonathan Faust had other ideas…

Jonathan Faust: “NEED I remind you, Adam… That before Adam, there was God… and I’m THE GOD around here… Edward Cornell is SCARED of Jonathan Faust… And I don’t blame him… He knows, 1 on 1, that I would KILL him…”

Faust reminded Matravers that ‘Mile High’ had beaten him for 2 of his 3 World Title reigns too… So if anyone should get a chance at redemption, it’s ‘The God’, and the leader of HellBound… But Nova climbed into the ring, and told everyone to shut up…

Jeff Nova: “ENOUGH… of this NONSENSE… You three are all grea’… You’ve all taken Ti’les off of each other… Ah hones’ly canny separate yaz… Las’ week… Adam Matravers versus Jonathan Faust… They couldn’ee separate themselves either… SO… Ah’m left wi’ no choice…”

Edward Cornell: “Don’t you do it, Nova…!!”

Jeff Nova: “A’ Weld War… Edward Cornell will defend his 21CW Weld Ti’le… Agains’…”

Edward Cornell: “I’m warning you…”

Jeff Nova: “Adam Ma’ravers… AND… Jona’han Faust… In a Triple Threat Match…!!”

Cornell was livid on the stage, and he even grabbed BW Eddie by the throat and pushed him backwards… The 21CW World Champion defended his Title in a Triple Threat Cage Match at Steel Cage Challenge last month… and now he has ANOTHER Triple Threat to contend with…!! The show ended there… but we now know our TWO World Title Matches set for World War…!!

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 6

Quick Picks for: Kingdom Episode 3

Wednesday, Week 2, FEBRUARY 2020

‘DBF’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] Loxley Robbins w/ Blake Belushi and The Brat Pack

Gorilla Lee & JK Lee w/ Andrew Lee [vs] Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Landon Mallory [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

The Underdogs (Michael X & Joe Simpson) [vs] The Brat Pack (Thurston Darcy III & Artemis Eyre-Rochester) w/ Belushi & Robbins

Wade Orson [vs] ‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ Bedlam

Wednesday, Week 2, FEBRUARY 2020

‘DBF’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] Loxley Robbins w/ Blake Belushi and The Brat Pack

The Underdogs (Michael X & Joe Simpson) [vs] The Brat Pack (Thurston Darcy III & Artemis Eyre-Rochester) w/ Belushi & Robbins

I'd say that last episode is my favourite yet, at first I started reading thinking hmm I must prefer Kingdom but by the end I'm torn. 

It's funny because obviously your writing is ahead of your posting so it's pure coincidence but I'd say after comments regarding main eventers that Matravers/Faust were the stars (other than maybe the Muckletruck segment.) So confirms that really the top stars just need time. 

DBF’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] Loxley Robbins w/ Blake Belushi and The Brat Pack

Wade Orson [vs] ‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ Bedlam