21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

21CW announce new intake of National School of Wrestling Graduates:

image.jpeg

March 2020… Introducing:

Gulliver

image.jpeg

The curiously named Gulliver is a muscular ex-body builder from Iceland. He came to England to study at the National School Of Wrestling and graduated in March 2020. He is extremely limited in the ring but, like many before him, will likely find that his muscles and size will mean he can still find TV time with relative ease.

image.jpeg

The Professor

image.jpeg

The Professor (Jordan Berkshire) is a manager from England who can also handle himself on the commentary desk. He had worked for several years on the (very low level) independent circuit before deciding to join the National School Of Wrestling in 2019; one year later he graduated, hoping that the experience and credentials would open new doors for him that were previously closed.

image.jpeg

Lone Wolf

image.jpeg

Lone Wolf is a British brawler who is a 2020 graduate of the National School Of Wrestling. The 290lb fist fighter is fairly one dimensional, relying almost entirely on punches to batter his opponents, but he does it with enough intensity and vigour that it isn't boring to watch. He does possess one or two nice power moves in his arsenal too, including his big Full Nelson Slam finisher.

image.jpeg

Alfonso D’Angelo

image.jpeg

"The Furious Bi-Curious" Alfonso D'Angelo is a young athlete of convoluted origin (he has Italian parentage, was born in Portugal, but has lived most of his life in Spain). He is an extremely promising worker, with fine athletic ability and some very good in-ring skills. He tends to work a risque gimmick that indicates that he is bisexual in order to play mind games with opponents, hence his nickname, but in reality he is heterosexual and married. The stand out performer from this crop, he should go far in 21CW.

image.jpeg

Four nice fresh talents to add to the rosters... You'll see over the coming weeks that three of them debut to varying levels of success... I have a plan for the fourth too ;)

• Like 4

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 6, Week 1, March 2020

‘D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] Loxley Robbins & Blake Belushi w/ The Brat Pack

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] ‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones

‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder [vs] Nightmare w/ Ruin

‘The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ Bedlam [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Buff Martinez & Gorilla Lee w/ Kathleen Lee & The Lee FamiLee [vs] Leigh Burton & Wade Orson

What's your crowd sign if you were in the crowd...?

D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] Loxley Robbins & Blake Belushi w/ The Brat Pack

The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder [vs] Nightmare w/ Ruin

The Most Dangerous Man In Britain’ Bedlam [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

Buff Martinez & Gorilla Lee w/ Kathleen Lee & The Lee FamiLee [vs] Leigh Burton & Wade Orson

LOL! Just got a note that Grave Digger is dating someone outside the wrestling business... The very next day, Blackheart announced he's open to working in new areas of the world! :D Poor Blackheart. His heart may be black, but it's full and has a lot of love for Grave Digger!

• Like 1

‘D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] ‘The King of the Cruiserweights’ Phil Harmonic

Buff Martinez & Gorilla Lee w/ Kathleen Lee & The Lee FamiLee [vs] Leigh Burton & Wade Orson

DRAW

What's your crowd sign if you were in the crowd...?

For the Brickhouse/Nightmare match:  IF I WANTED THIS I'D BE WATCHING GIANT REDWOOD VS T-REX ON YOUTUBE

• Like 1

21CW Presents:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Episode 6

Wednesday, Week 1, March 2020

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 68

image.jpeg

We opened the show with The Lee FamiLee backstage with Buff Martinez… asking after their ‘Auntie Kathy’ (Kathleen Lee) who was ‘accidentally’ hit with a crutch by the ‘injured’ Wade Orson… who wasn’t injured at all…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Gorilla Lee: “So… The FamiLee are gonna go GET Wade Orson… and kick… his… butt…!!”

Buff told Gorilla no… He said that Kathleen is Buff’s friend… Buff’s manager… and HE wants to take Orson out… But The Lee FamiLee reminded the 21CW World Heavyweight Champion that Wade Orson isn’t the only issue… ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton seems to be on Orson’s side… so they asked what Buff plans to do about it…

Buff Martinez: “Okay… how about thees Amigos… One of you… comes to tha ring with me, later toonight… An’ we have ourselves, a li’l tag team match against Orson and Burton…!!”

The group of fan favourites agreed… and said that Gorilla Lee would be the man joining the Champ… The Gorilla and The Bull taking on Orson and Burton in the Main Event tonight…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Fun match here, with the charismatic young Cruiserweight Phil Harmonic flipping and flying around the ring. Both men are entertaining to watch, and either could have won it. In the end, the Kingdom National Champion came out on top – hitting his ‘Dreadlock Drop’ DDT.

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

The Ozzie Invasion headed to the ring next… with microphones… and started talking about The Underdogs… According to Loxley Robbins, the young fan favourite tag team ‘never learn’… and have been hounding them on social media for a match tonight… for the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Championships…!!

Loxley Robbins: “So ya know what…?! Firstly… absolutely not…!! But secondly… You guys CAN have a match with two of us tonight… but it won’t be for the Titles… and it won’t be against the Champs… So Underdogs… Come to the ring right now, to face (Blake) Belushi… and ME…!!”

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpeg

The Match of the Night here. The Australian duo of Loxley and Blake are an impressive tandem, and looked like they’d been teaming for years in this one. The Underdogs gave as good as they got, but couldn’t match the size, strength and pace of the Ozzies. Belushi won it for his team with his ‘Axe Kick’ in the end.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Up next, we had Kingdom General Manager and Match Maker Colin Chalke, stood with ‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester… Chalke asked Cowboy what his 21CW status was… even though he already knew… He just wanted the young American brawler to confirm it, for the benefit of the fans in attendance, and at home…

Buck Winchester: “Well, Partner… I’ve been signed… to appear, right here… on Kingdom…!! And next week…”

Edison Silva: “Wooooahh… Hold on there… ‘Partner’…?! Nobody cares…!!”

image.jpeg

Edison Silva: “There’s enough ‘foreign muck’ around here already… So why don’t you go back to America…!! You’re not welcome, on my turf…!!”

Buck Winchester: “Well, Howdy… but uhh… Aren’t you from Brazil…?! Listen… talk at me like that again, an’ I’ll give you a whaling…!!”

Silva didn’t know what a ‘whaling’ was… and Colin Chalke said it meant a ‘beating’… Silva didn’t like that, and he challenged Buck Winchester to a match next week… to see if he can walk in his ‘Big Boy Cowboy Boots’…!! Cowboy said he looks forward to it, and Chalke confirmed the match…

image.jpeg

Elsewhere backstage, the gloomy group of Mark Misery, Vicki Company and Smiling John Smithie were walking... when they walked past Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu… and Misery made a slight move to make sure he barged Ricky Storm with his shoulder…!!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Storm wasn’t happy, and Sifu had to hold him back… while Misery and Smithie asked what his problem was…

Ricky Storm: “You know what you did… So why don’t we settle this in the ring… next week… and your little run as the ‘Grumpy Gang’ tag team… will be…”

Sifu: “OOOOoooooVER…!!”

image.jpeg

image.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ Gorilla and JK Lee & Emmett Askey [vs] ‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones

Andrew Lee and the rest of the Lee FamiLee got the crowd up for this one, but as good fun as Andrew Lee and his crew were, ‘The Neanderthal’ was no match in the ring for Kevin Jones. ‘The MVP’ put the fan favourite down with his ‘Belly To Belly Overhead Suplex’.

image.jpeg

Backstage, new Kingdom Interviewer: Mo Adebola was stood with South African Sensation Landon Mallory…!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mo Adbola: “I am joined, by Landon Mallory… and Landon… my Family is from Nigeria, so we’re boys… but how do you respond to the critics who say… Landon’s good… but he hasn’t faced anyone GREAT yet…!? And that if you did… you’d lose your undefeated streak?!”

Mallory was a little taken aback by Mo’s question… He welcomed the backstage interviewer to the company though…

Landon Mallory: “Sure… I haven’t faced Buff Martinez… Wade Orson… Loxley Robbins… Tommy CORNELL…!! But I say this, to them… Bring it on…!! I’ll fight anyone, and give it a go…!! Any ‘top guy’ wants to step up… I’ll fight ‘em…!!”

With that, Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat arrived on the scene… looking angry…

image.jpeg

Stevie Stoat: “Well well well… If it isn’t the ‘Springbok P***k’ himself…!! How ya doin' Landon, lad…?! I noticed that when you listed those ‘top guys’, you left one important name off…”

Landon Mallory: “Daniel Black Francis…!!”

Stevie Stoat: “No, I meant…”

Landon Mallory: “Ohhh… BEDLAM…!!”

Stevie Stoat: “Not Bedlam, no… What I’m trying to say is…”

Landon Mallory: “Leigh Burton…?!”

Stevie Stoat: “STOP IT!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP…!!”

Mallory and Adebola laughed… but Stoat wasn’t in the mood for Landon’s games… He told him that he’s never faced ANYONE like ‘Smasher’ before… and he should ‘nut up’, and meet him in the ring next week… Mallory accepted… Huge match for 7 days time…

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpeg

Two big bulls colliding in this short, but intense match. The referee got knocked down at one point, and Ruin slid into the ring to help his partner deliver a huge double spinebuster to the 460lber. This was enough to get the win when the ref came to.

image.jpeg

Backstage, DJ Reason was talking with his protege: Dangermouth…

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Dangermouth: “One… and Zero… DJ…!! Did ya see me…?! Did ya f****n’ see me?!”

DJ Reason: “Ooohhh I saw ya alright… You looked great out there, kid… Still got a lot to learn, but I’m happy to teach you…!! Now come on, we’re celebratin’ your win TONIGHT…!!”

A group of attractive females entered the room, and the week-long party for winning one match, continued…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpeg

To many people, this was the Main Event. The fans had been waiting all evening to see these two beasts clash, and they didn’t disappoint. It was hard-hitting, and extremely physical, with both men coming out of the match in worse shape than when they went in. In the end, to the shock of everyone in attendance, and the announce team, War Machine was CHOKED OUT by Bedlam’s ‘Mind Strangler’ seated choke finisher!!

Steve Smith: “I don’t believe it Dane…!! War Machine has been undefeated since the middle part of last year…!! And now, not only was he just beaten… he was CHOKED OUTTTT…!!”

Dane Rowley: “This is unbelievable Smithers…!! Bedlam is a Mangerous Dan… But nobody would have predicted this win… Mar Wachine is twitchin’ a bit… but he hasn’t really moved…!!”

image.jpeg

Backstage, Tommy Cornell was walking through the corridor, as the announce team confirmed that the legendary competitor would be in the Main Event next week against a currently unnamed opponent… Just then, The Ozzie Invasion walked up…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Cornell got his guard up, and got ready to dish out some ‘Rough Justice’… If he was going to go down 4 on 1, he would take one or two of the Ozzies down with him… But there was no fight tonight…

Blake Belushi: “G’Day Tommy…? Me an’ the boys here, were uhhh… curious about somethin’… Last week, we saw you congratulate Daniel Black Francis… for his win against ME… but uhhh… What we wanna know is… If I, would have won that match… would you have congratulated… me…?!”

Tommy thought about it for a moment… and then shook his head slowly…

Tommy Cornell: “You know what your problem is, son…?! You want the admiration of the fans… You want people to call you ‘Beautiful’… and they HATE you for it… You also want MY admiration… MY respect… and I hate you for that… So no… I wouldn’t have congratulated you… ‘D-B-F’ has EARNED my respect for years… You four are just punks… and since I don’t have an opponent for next week’s Main Event… How about I take on YOU Belushi…?!”

The Australian group laughed, and left the scene… The reason they didn’t attack was soon made clear… as Daniel Black Francis appeared in the shot, and shook Cornell’s hand…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Buff Martinez & Gorilla Lee w/ JK & Andrew Lee & Emmett Askey [vs] Leigh Burton & Wade Orson

A fairly average Main Event here, where a stipulation was added right before it. If Burton and Orson win, then ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson gets his re-match against Buff Martinez, for the World Heavyweight Title at the Head 2 Head Pay-Per-View. Gorilla Lee spent a long time on the apron, as Buff was isolated by his two enemies. It allowed the big man to get the crowd into it, just like his Cousins (?) at ringside did! In the end, the young 461lber came storming into the ring late on, and collided with everyone he saw. His youthful exuberance would cost him though. He was focused on Leigh Burton, who, whilst he is a ‘Leigh’, is not a ‘Lee’. Gorilla hit a brilliant scoop slam, and was about to hit his ‘Mighty Avalanche’ finisher, when Wade Orson came in out of nowhere to deliver the ‘Bounce Back’ Pounce. Gorilla was sent flailing over Burton, who was down on the floor. Orson grabbed his partner, and stacked him on top of Gorilla so they could both hold him down for three!!

The re-match is set… Buff Martinez vs Wade Orson II… This time, Buff goes in as the World Heavyweight Champion, and this will be his first Title defence…!!

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Predictions for United, Episode 6, Week 1, March 2020

Beast Bantom [vs] Rolling Johnny Stones

‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers [vs] Luke Cool

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby

Assassin [vs] ‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar

Boulder & Flynn [vs] The Demolishers (Compton Valence & Langton Herring)

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Business

Beast Bantom [vs] Rolling Johnny Stones

Mile High’ Adam Matravers [vs] Luke Cool

The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Business

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] ‘The Unsung Hero’ Chuck Frisby

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg21CW United.jpg

Episode 6

Wednesday, Week 1, March 2020

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 71

image.jpeg

We opened the show, with ‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar, coming out to a chorus of cheers… The crowd couldn’t believe he was here in 21CW, after arriving last week and attacking Jonathan Faust right in front of his own stable: Hell Bound…!!

image.jpeg

Aldous Blackfriar: “This is NOT a drill… This is the Apocalypse… Please exit the arena, in an orderly fashion!!”

The crowd cheered wildly… Blackfriar is clearly a fan favourite for what he did to Faust… but can he convince the rest of Hell Bound to join him on the light side…?! He had some advice for Grave Digger and Blackheart… who will have seen the success of their former brother Bedlam over on Kingdom this week – after he left the group…

Aldous Blackfriar: “You don’t get long on this earth… So don’t waste it living someone else’s life… Don’t be trapped by Dogma… which is living with the results of other people’s thinking… Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice… and… most important… have the courage to follow your heart and your intuition… They somehow already know what you truly want to become… Everything else is secondary…”

Blackfriar urged Graved Digger and Blackheart to JOIN him… but to be their own men… He said he wanted to prove to them that he is capable of leading them into the light… and that they could watch him compete later tonight… against Assassin…

image.jpeg

It was awesome to see Beast Bantom return to in-ring action tonight. He’d been away for a long time, having not been seen in months. His return at World War went down well, and he was back here to batter Rolling Johnny Stones like only he can. A big win for the Beast, following his ‘Beast Bear Hug’.

image.jpeg

In the back, BW Eddie confronted Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov…

Eddie said he’d heard what The Red Devils had said last week, about ‘keeping an eye’ on Edward Cornell, and keeping their wits about them within the House of Business stable… Beskov grabbed Eddie, and pulled him to a quiet corner… speaking through his teeth…

Viktor Beskov: “Listen to me, kid… We ARE keeping our eyes on Cornell… and you should do the same… but right now, with Hell Bound being taken over by Aldous Blackfriar… The House of Business needs to be stronger than ever… We need to be on the same page… You understand…?!”

Eddie nodded… he looked intimidated by the two Russians – and rightly so… Beskov is a Bear of a man, and looked especially huge in the suit he was wearing…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

‘Mile High’ Adam Matravers w/ Phoebe Plumridge [vs] Luke Cool

Two great performers did battle here, so it was no surprise to see a decent match rating. Both men know their characters well, and are very experienced. In the end though, Matravers’ ‘Mile High Moonsault’ won it for him.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Phillip Cooper was stood with a new signing to the United brand, to join the broadcast team… Melanie Florence…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Melanie Florence: “My guest right now guys… Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper… And I have to ask… why did you run away from Apollo Prince last week…?!”

Phillip Cooper: “Run away…?! Listen lady… I don’t know who the heck you are… But I’m not going to fight Prince, when he’s all fired up like that… no… I’ll do it on MY terms… Know what I mean...?”

With that, Apollo Prince came around the corner… and asked Cooper what his ‘terms’ were…

image.jpeg

Phillip Cooper: “Way I see it… You DESTROYED my hat… whereas I made a bit of a rip in your shirt… which you could have gotten fixed… but ultimately, we’re both upset about it… so how about this… Me and you… 1 on 1… Loser pays for both…!!”

Apollo said he’d accept those terms… and said he’s already looking forward to next week…

Phillip Cooper: “Woooah there, Princey boy… Who said anything about next week…?! No… next week, you and a friend of mine will be doing battle 1 on 1…”

image.jpeg

J-B Cash appeared behind Apollo Prince, and informed the young fan favourite that he was in for a rough ride next week…

image.jpeg

A decent outing for the newcomer Chuck Frisby here, but the real story was the finish. Nate Manchester was closing in on what would be his first victory since re-signing with the company. But Frisby decided to grab and distract the referee. While he did that, a big, bruising, heavyweight in a hood slid into the ring behind Manchester, and hit a ‘Code Breaker’!!! Frisby then followed up with a Swinging Neckbreaker to finish him off.

After the match, Frisby grabbed a microphone, and told the big interfering, heavyweight to get into the ring…

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Chuck Frisby: “Ladies and Gentlemen… May I introduce you… to my new friend… ‘The Icelandic Body’… GULLIVER…!!”

The crowd almost laughed when he said his name was Gulliver… The announce team had to hold it together too… but at the same time, the big man was pretty intimidating… Frisby put his hand on his new friend’s back…

Chuck Frisby: “And he’s here to help me solve the UK’s Obesity Problem… One lazy bum at a time…!!”

image.jpeg

We cut to a disturbing scene backstage next… where we found 21CW veteran Leo Price, on the floor… bleeding from a large cut above his eye…!!

image.jpeg

It wasn’t clear what had happened or who had attacked him at least… until the camera panned to reveal Mark Adonis and Mass Hulk stood looking all fired up and menacing…!!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Referees and officials were between them and Price… and they were shouting at the veteran…!!

Kelly Martin Champ.jpgLance Martin Champ.jpg

Absolutely Flawless arrived on the scene, and tried to get to The Men Of Steel, but they were held back as Adonis and Hulk sloped away…!! Lance and Kelly checked on Price, as we cut away…

image.jpeg

It was time for Aldous Blackfriar’s 21CW debut next. One of the hottest available talents in the entire world was on UK soil, ready to do battle with a badass Belgian. Aldous got the crowd behind him well, but he was up against it fighting the 288lber. To the point that Assassin went for his ‘Point Blank’ Big Boot to win it!! However, Aldous ducked the move, and Assassin kicked the turnbuckle!! Aldous hit a Superkick, and then followed it up with his ‘Gloomweaver Clutch’ (Tazmission) finisher, forcing Assassin to tap out!!

After the match, the announce team couldn’t believe Assassin had tapped… but they were soon interrupted from their thoughts, by the arrival of Grave Digger and Blackheart, of the stable known as Hell Bound…

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Blackheart is 298lbs but he is dwarfed by the 6‘ 11“, 341lb Grave Digger… The two big men stayed on the stage, and didn’t look too impressed by Aldous’ win… They actually showed no emotion at all… which was frightening…

image.jpeg

We cut backstage next, and found Roly Muckletruck walking down the corridor… when he bumped into Beast Bantom…!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

The two big men are so evenly matched size wise… and they stood face to face with neither backing down…

Roly Muckletruck: “Fancy an IRN BRU?!”

Muckletruck pulled a can of his favourite Scottish drink out of his pocket, and a small smile crept across Bantom’s face… He said he was ‘good’… but Roly lightened the mood again, by congratulating Beast for his win earlier… and welcomed him back to 21CW… Beast then wished Roly luck for his Main Event tonight… Against Edward Cornell…!!

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Beau Boulder & Darin Flynn [vs] The Demolishers (Langton Herring & Compton Valence)

Short match here. The good guy detectives won it when Beau Boulder flew off the top rope with his ‘Swandive Headbutt’ onto Valence.

image.jpeg

Backstage, the tag team known as: ‘Kenobi High’ were stood talking with their friend Sebastian Koller…

image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Christopher Lister: “Last week… we told you we’d have your back if anything went down… but there was an imbalance in the force…”

Jase Cole: “We almost came out… but Aldous Blackfriar’s debut shocked us… Like everyone I suppose… Difficult to see… Always in motion, is the future…”

Koller nodded… wise words from Jase Cole there…

image.jpeg

Next up, ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis was shown sitting in the crowd ahead of tonight’s Main Event…

image.jpeg

The announce team were confused by this… because he’s said in the past that he’s ‘finished’ with Roly Muckletruck… and yet here he was, watching the big Scot in the Main Event…

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ BW Eddie, Doomsday & The Red Devils

This Main Event was a lot of fun, and Roly Muckletruck made sure of that. He drank a few swigs of IRN BRU at various stages, and gave some stick to the rest of ‘The House of Business’. He wound Doomsday up a lot, and the angry fellow Scot almost flipped the announce table at one point. Roly got the crowd behind him too, and he had chances to win it. BW Eddie was instrumental though, and hopped up onto the apron at the exact right moment to stop Roly hitting a splash off the second rope. Eddie took a huge right hand for his trouble. He managed to recover enough to hold Muckletruck’s leg down when Cornell rolled him up though, and he couldn’t kick out!!

After the match, Edward Cornell had his hand raised in the middle of the ring… Doomsday stood over Roly Muckletruck, who decided to roll out of the ring and go back to his sweet orange nectar… rather than fight five guys on his own…

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

As Cornell celebrated, Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov reminded BW Eddie to keep his mouth firmly shut, by just giving him a look… He looked as though he wanted to speak to Cornell right there and then before that look…

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 7, Week 2, March 2020

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Vicki Company

‘The Immovable Object’ Brickhouse Balder [vs] Ruin w/ Nightmare

‘Cowboy’ Buck Winchester [vs] Edison Silva

‘D-B-F’ Daniel Black Francis [vs] Lone Wolf

Landon Mallory [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Ozzie Invasion

As ever, what's your crowd sign if you're in the stands for this show...? __________

Edited by The Lloyd

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Vicki Company

Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Ozzie Invasion

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Vicki Company

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘Beautiful’ Blake Belushi w/ The Ozzie Invasion

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Vicki Company