LAP - Lucha America Productions (CVERSE20)

image.png

TORNEO DE PAREJAS 2021

Sunday, Week 4, July 2021. Mott Athletics Center, San Luis Obispo, CA. Attendance: 3032 SELL OUT!

Alfonso Garcia.jpgMac Smith.jpgimage.jpeg

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Torneo De Parejas 2021!

Mac Smith: This event puts LAP in another dimension, more than three thousand people here in San Luis Obispo!

Cueball Lynch: And I understand why. I don't think there's another tag team tournament like this in North America. 16 of the best tag teams started and only 8 remain.

Alfonso Garcia: These is the bracket with the remaining tag teams, what do you think?

torneoparejas2reducido.png

Mac Smith: There is so many talent there, I think any of those tag teams can win the tournament.

Alfonso Garcia: In the opening match, Jagged & Frederique vs Segunda Generación!

Mac Smith: Jagged & Frederique are 4-0-0 in tag team matches and individually they are even stronger. Segunda Generación is one of the best tag teams in LAP history and their record in 2vs2 matches is 11-4-2. This is a unique matchup to kick off this event.

image.jpegw/ jagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngNeutron.jpgMustang Blanco.jpg

JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper) vs SEGUNDA GENERACIÓN (EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON & MUSTANG BLANCO JR)

Fantastic match to work the crowd. The crowd got hotter with Segunda Generación's strong start when Mustang Blanco Jr had a slight advantage over Jagged. After a couple of tags Segunda Generación was still looking good until Frederique Antonio Garcia applied the Romeo Is Bleeding on El Hijo Del Neutron while Grace Harper pulled Mustang's leg preventing him from helping his partner.

Jagged & Frederique def. Segunda Generación via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 15')

Cueball Lynch: Here we go again. Grace Harper is one of the worst cheaters in wrestling!

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here to announce that the event will be Gran Batalla De América II. Last year Danny Dark (aka Danny Fonzarelli) won Gran Batalla De América. This year the wrestlers in the battle royal match will increase from 10 to 15. The winner will face the LAP Lucha champion for the title at Estallido II.

The first 4 confirmed participants are:

Frogue Element, Kip Keenan, Scarlet Scarab and Samael The Executioner.

Rating: 46

Alfonso Garcia: Fire Attack vs Los Rubios Canadienses in the next match!

Mac Smith: Fire Attack lost in last year's Final and are one of the favorites to win tonight. They have a record of 8-4-0 in tag team matches in LAP. Los Rubios Canadienses are 3-5-0 in 2vs2 matches. These tag teams have met 2 times and Fire Attack won both of them.

image.jpegimage.jpegvst copia.pngFlash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpg

FIRE ATTACK (AMAZING FIRE FLY & RAPIDO) vs LOS RUBIOS CANADIENSES (FLASH SAVAGE & OZZIE GOLDSTEIN)

They stole the show. Ozzie Goldstein was close to win the match after hitting Rapido with the Golden Shower, but Amazing Fire Fly saved his partner and carried his team again. Amazing Fire Fly hit Flash Savage with the Sky High Fire Fly to win the match.

Fire Attack def. Los Rubios Canadienses via pinfall (Rating: 59, Time 10')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I have confirmation of 4 more wrestlers that will take part in Gran Batalla De América:

Magnifico, El Orgulloso, Hijo Del Relampago and El Toro De Oro Jr.

Rating: 47

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, The Hammers face Perez Xtreme!

Cueball Lynch: Perez Xtreme won last year's Torneo De Parejas to became the first LAP Parejas champions. Perez Xtreme own a record of 11-2-1 in tag team matches and are unbeaten in 2021. These tag teams collided recently in a Title Match at Noche De Estrellas II where Perez Xtreme retained but The Hammers made an excellent impression.

Joffy Laine.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngFrankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON) vs PEREZ XTREME (FRANKIE PEREZ & JONNIE PEREZ)

Great car crash match. Frankie dominated the first minutes with an exhibition that took Ox Mastadon off guard. Frankie's precise moves mentally blocked the giant and then Frankie hit the P-Clutch, but Joffy was there for The Ox. Later Joffy took control over Jonnie for his brother's despair, that became agony when Joffy hit Jonnie with the Jackhammer and The Ox perfectly got in Frankie's way. 1, 2, 3! Frankie beat his own brother as soon as he got to him.

The Hammers def. Perez Xtreme via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Unbelievable win for The Hammers.

Mac Smith: This is a storm within the Perez family!

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm ready to announce 4 more names taking part in Gran Batalla De América:

Amazing Fire Fly, Davis Wayne Newton, Jagged and... The Force!

It will be The Force's last match in his historic wrestling career. But The Force won't be alone in Gran Batalla De América's tradition of featuring some of the finest free agents in wrestling. There are still 3 spots to be announced ahead of the event!

Rating: 51

Alfonso Garcia: The Night Terrors vs Panther & The Foxx in the last quaterfinal match!

Mac Smith: Four incredible high flyers in this match. Pantera Roja became Pantera Fenomenal last week and this union with LAP's latest signing Flying Jimmy Foxx looks very promising. I think The Foxx adds a little bit of madness to Pantera. The Night Terrors have a record of 3-3-1 in 2vs2 matches in LAP.

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpgvst copia.pngpantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpeg

THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI) vs PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX)

Aerial craziness at its best. The Night Terrors hit Flying Jimmy Foxx with the Sleep Paralysis early on but Pantera saved him. Then Pantera hit Moroi with a suicide dive followed by the Tumbleweed Legdrop before he pinned him, but Babau helped him. Flying Jimmy Foxx had the spot of night so far with an amazing walk rope dive and a few minutes later he hit Babau with his finisher Flying Foxx.

Panther & The Foxx def. The Night Terrors via pinfall (Rating: 64, Time: 12')

Alfonso Garcia: Let's take a look at the bracket after this round:

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-07 a las 20.35.26.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the first semifinal, Jagged & Frederique vs The Hammers!

Cueball Lynch: The Hammers are red hot after eliminating Perez Xtreme but Jagged & Frederique are unbeaten. An unpredictable match.

image.jpegw/ jagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngJoffy Laine.jpgimage.jpeg

JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper) vs THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON)

This was about storytelling. The crowd showed their support to The Hammers, who have consolidated as a fan favorite team in a record short period. Jagged and Joffy were a good pairing to start the match. Joffy hit Jagged with the Jackhammer, The Ox tried to block Frederique but Grace Harper directed the traffic from the ringside and he was able to help his partner. Later in the match, The Ox went for the Ton Ten Splash but Frederique reversed it. Then Grace distracted the ref enough time for Jagged to enter the ring to attack The Ox with the Jagged Edge and Frederique pinned him. 1, 2, 3! The Hammers protest to the ref but Grace and her boys celebrate carelessly.

Jagged & Frederique def. The Hammers via pinfall (Rating: 57, Time: 16')

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the second semifinal, Panther & The Foxx vs Fire Attack!

Mac Smith: It's going to be tough for the fans to choose which tag team to root for in this match.

pantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENTAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX) vs FIRE ATTACK (AMAZING FIRE FLY & RAPIDO)

A match full of dangerous aerial spots, each one of them took a stunt bump in this match. Pantera Fenomenal had the advantage against Rapido to start the match. Then The Foxx and Fire Fly created a special moment with a fantastic superplex by The Foxx and then Fire Fly surviving a pin attempt after receiving the Flying Foxx. Later Rapido faced Pantera again. Pantera Fenomenal hit Rapido with the Feline Instinct to advance to the Final.

Panther & The Foxx def. Fire Attack via pinfall (Rating: 64, Time: 15')

Alfonso Garcia: The final of Torneo De Parejas 2021 is here, Jagged & Frederique vs Panther & The Foxx!

Mac Smith: Jagged & Frederique are the favorites for me. Both tag teams are pretty new, but they have a little more experience together and they have Grace Harper on the ringside ready to do whatever is needed to win.

Main Event: TORNEO DE PAREJAS 2021 FINAL

image.jpegw/ jagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngpantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpeg

JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper) vs PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX)

Match Of The Night. Jagged and Pantera Fenomenal face off and throw kick after kick and blow after blow at each other to start the match while the crowd chants "Let's go Panther, let's go Foxx!". Jagged hit the Jagged Edge but Flying Jimmy Foxx saved his partner. After Frederique and The Foxx exchanged combinations, Frederique applied a DDT on The Foxx, who then kicked out at 1. Pantera Fenomenal got tagged in and soon Grace tried to distract the referee but The Foxx sneaked to the ref's corner in a comical way and pointed to the ref where he should look, causing laughter from the crowd. Frederique went for the Romeo Is Bleeding, but Pantera reversed it to hit the Feline Instinct. 1... 2... 3!!!

Panther & The Foxx def. Jagged & Frederique via pinfall (Rating: 67, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Panther & The Foxx! Panther & The Foxx are the winners in one of the best matches in 2021! Pantera Fenomenal celebrates kneeling, covering his face with his hands, he can't believe that after all his hard work in this company his moment has finally come. What a moment!

("You deserve it, you deserve it!" chants erupt from the crowd)

Mac Smith: Absolutely brilliant.

Alfonso Garcia: A new name, Pantera Fenomenal, a change in attitude and his new teammate Flying Jimmy Foxx, a real game-changer, made this possible. And they are still celebrating with more than three thousand happy fans that fill the Mott Athletics Center!

panther and foxx toneo parejas entrance small ok.png

Mac Smith: They write their names in the history of one of the most prestigious tag team tournaments in North America.

Alfonso Garcia: Thank you for watching us tonight. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 66

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-07 a las 18.49.30.png

Live On

LaRedDeLaLucha.jpgstreamit copia.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpg

Panther & The Foxx win Torneo de Parejas 2021.

pantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpeg

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 5

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR TORNEO DE PAREJAS 2021

@KyTeran 3/7 + 5 accumulated points = 8 points

@John Lions 4/7 + 3 accumulated points = 7 points

@Charasmatic Enigma 2/7 + 4 accumulated points = 6 points

@Wrestling Machine 2/7 + 4 accumulated points = 6 points

@Historian 4 accumulated points = 4 points

@HiPlus 1 accumulated points = 1 points

Thank you for participating, this round was difficult to predict.

Congratulations @KyTeran . I'll send you a private message with your reward soon.

On 12/3/2023 at 6:15 AM, HiPlus said:

El Hijo second big match essentially retiring a Lucha legend from the company. It has certainly elevated him further. Your mid/main event scene feels so incredibly stacked right now and even losing Electrico and Phoenix it just shows how much depth you have built. 

God Remmy is untouchable at this point. Whoever upsets him it will be a big upset. Not sure where Fredrique and Jagged go from here. I really thought it was time for Frederique to take the win as there are so many fresh matches. 

I spoke about it before but at the same time it feels there are so many strong threats, and legitimate challengers between Axxis, Perez, El Hijo, Samael, CM, Frederique all guys at the top of the card. 

Then you have guys like Magnifico, Pantera Roja, El Toro and Jagged with the right booking are viable on that LAP People's Champion level.  So it is really a credit to the depth you have built with the roster that I could see any of these guys mix it up at the top of the card and Main Event matches. Which I just wanted to highlight. Because it has been such an awesome job. 

Thank you for your kind words. It's true that I wanted to have many different wrestlers able to carry a show. In fact I thought I had too many upper card/main eventers and that was one of the reasons behind the exits of Eléctrico and Ultimate Phoenix. I also thought that in this point of their careers they weren't as good in ring as they used to be.

I think having different options makes it more exciting and unpredictable, also it's easier to change plans if something doesn't work. I'm not giving more details on Remmy or Sunburst and their challengers because it's very difficult to talk about them without spoilers at this point.

Samael has become something of a monster with Raven by his side, he is reminding me a lot of Chess Maniac with his build up. Getting very solid and strong wins without being on every show. I thought this would be a breakout moment for Amazing Fire Fly, or at the least a way for the pair to develop a feud. So I am saddened because he has quietly become one of my favourites in the diary just for his in ring ability. Still looks like Samael is just being built up more and has bigger things on the horizon. 

You didn't know that Torneo De Parejas was in July instead of December this year. I needed all the LAP tag teams united to make a huge tournament (16 tag teams). So it couldn't be Amazing Fire Fly's breakout moment. But I hope that I'll find the perfect moment for Amazing Fire Fly at some point, either in the tag team or singles division.

The Hammers have come along way, I could have seen them get that win but they are a solid team inside the division. When Perez Xtreme split up eventually it will be interesting to see how the tag team division shakes out. 

I had many doubts about The Hammers, but they convinced me in their first match together. Not all the new tag teams had that effect to be honest and probably not all of them will survive.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:00 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Quarterfinal 1: Jagged & Frederique (Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia) vs Segunda Generación (El Hijo Del Neutron & Mustang Blanco Jr)

Tough one, but I think Perez Xtreme will get to the final - so picking the faces here to face them.

Quarterfinal 2: The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon) vs Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez)

I don't think the defending champs go out in the quarters

Perez Xtreme have been booked so strong that I understand that some of you thought they could reach the final again. I even thought that maybe someone would pick them to win the tournament again, but it didn't happen. Difficult relationship between the Perez brothers was a concern though and it is a still a problem for them.

On 12/7/2023 at 4:57 AM, John Lions said:

Since all the matches are connected I'll just put all my thoughts together. Honestly, the only matches I feel confident about are Panther & Foxx and Fire Attack winning their QFs. I originally had Jagged/Frederique winning, but I can't see a heel vs heel match up in the semifinal. There IS a slim chance that The Hammers eke out Perez Extreme...

I am leaning purely on the hopium that Pantera can pick up his first big win in LAP. My hunches right now for storyline set up is that Grace and her boys are not very happy with the result of their loss and get pulled into a feud with Segunda Generacion, maybe costing them the Semifinal rematch against Perez Extreme, and Perez Extreme losing the finals and probably the titles is what tips Frankie to ditch his brother and jump back into the singles world.

You were right about feeling confident in those QFs and The Hammers really had a chance. And I couldn't see a heel team eliminating Perez Xtreme too. Jagged & Frederique were stronger than The Hammers, but I didn't want it to be a question about comparing or ranking some heels higher or lower.

And Pantera picked up his first big win in LAP. That guess is an interesting alternate storyline development, and it wouldn't have bother me, but I like the path I chose too.

• Like 2

lap gran batalla 2.png

LAP ANNOUNCES CAMPEÓN JR AND WOMEN'S GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA

Campeon.jpg

LAP announced today that "The Pride Of Mexico" Campeón Jr will participate in the Gran Batalla De América battle royal match. The 45-year-old was considered the most popular Mexican luchador in United States between the free agents. There are still two spots left to fill for the battle royal match that will be announced soon.

Another big announcement was made today. This year there will be a Women's Gran Batalla De América battle royal match for the first time. 10 wrestlers will participate in this match.

• Like 3

LAP announced some contract extensions:

WRESTLERS

Joffy Laine - 1 year exclusive contract, $180 per show

Ox Mastadon - 1 year contract , $140 per show

Kip Keenan - 6 month exclusive contract, $120 per show

Davis Wayne Newton - 2 year exclusive contract, $90 per show

Ricochet Ramone - 1 year contract, $90 per show

Juggernaut Jones - 6 month contract, $40 per show

• Like 2

wrestlingcommunity copia.gif

WrestlingCommunity.com - A fresh look at the wrestling industry

dazzling dave transp.png          Marc Speed trans.png

DAZZLING DAVE DIAMOND AND MARC SPEED ANNOUNCED FOR LAP GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE LAP owner Joaquin Soler confirmed to WrestlingCommunity.com that the two hottest free agents in wrestling will participate in their next event Gran Batalla De América II. They join The Force and Campeón Jr who had been previously announced. This will be The Force's last match, Soler commented "when The Force announced his retirement in 3 months we contacted him to make sure his last match would be at Gran Batalla De América". Soler added "last year Danny Dark, aka Danny Fonzarelli, won Gran Batalla De América as a free agent and then signed for SWF. Human Arsenal also participated and was signed by USPW later. We are proud to present one of the most anticipated events of the year"

· USPW NEW SIGNINGS

Wrestling legend Sean McFly has left CWA to join USPW in an 18 month deal worth $167000 per month. Mighty Mo left TCW for USPW too, signing a 4-year contract worth $74000 per month. Tana The Mighty also left TCW for USPW in an 18 month deal worth $90000 per month.

· T-REX AND XAVI FERRERA TO JOIN TCW

TCW announced that 45-year-old T-Rex signed an 18 month contract worth $25000 per month after leaving USPW. Xavi Ferrera has left PSW to join TCW too in a 2-year deal worth $6500 per month. Xavi Ferrera surprised the fans when he chose PSW over LAP, the most improved company in 2020. Ferrera's agent is believed to have planned the move long before. LAP fans made their presence felt in TCW's Twitter announcement with popular replies like "now it all makes sense 💰🤮💰🤮💰" and they didn't wait to make #f**kferrera and #sunburst>ferrera trending.

• Like 3

PREDICTIONS FOR GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA II

A new predictions contest starts with this event. Points will be accumulated until Estallido II, when there will be a reward.

GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA II CARD

LAP Lucha (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Frederique Antonio Garcia

The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon) vs Segunda Generación (El Hijo Del Neutron & Mustang Blanco Jr)

Women's Gran Batalla De América (Battle Royal Match, LAP Women's Title Shot)

Alina America vs Hellcat Hernandez vs Kate Lilly vs Pinky Perez vs Debbie Rose vs Simony Sentinel vs Mariana Torres vs Purple Viper vs Babyface??? vs Heel???

The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) vs Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx)

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Queen Amazon vs Teresa Perez

Main Event: Gran Batalla De América (Battle Royal Match, LAP Lucha Title Shot)

Campeón Jr vs Dazzling Dave Diamond vs The Force vs Frogue Element vs Samael The Executioner vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Jagged vs Kip Keenan vs Magnifico vs El Orgulloso vs Hijo Del Relampago vs Scarlet Scarab vs Marc Speed vs El Toro De Oro Jr vs Davis Wayne Newton

(EXTRA POINT) Which match will have the highest rating?

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Frederique Antonio Garcia
Important win for Remmy to firmly put Grace and her goons behind him, but I don't think the result of this match is in question.

The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon) vs Segunda Generación (El Hijo Del Neutron & Mustang Blanco Jr)
Hammers get a big win over the Perez bro's biggest rivals - possibly en route to a tag title match?

Alina America vs Hellcat Hernandez vs Kate Lilly vs Pinky Perez vs Debbie Rose vs Simony Sentinel vs Mariana Torres vs Purple Viper vs Babyface??? vs Heel???

I think Electric Dreamer needs a foil, and none of the women on the roster have seemed ready to step up in that role

The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) vs Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx)
I'm not picking against Pantera

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Queen Amazon vs Teresa Perez
I don't see Dreamer dropping the match in a multi man - I think she needs a "nemesis" who will eventually dethrone her.

Main Event: Gran Batalla De América (Battle Royal Match, LAP Lucha Title Shot)

Campeón Jr vs Dazzling Dave Diamond vs The Force vs Frogue Element vs Samael The Executioner vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Jagged vs Kip Keenan vs Magnifico vs El Orgulloso vs Hijo Del Relampago vs Scarlet Scarab vs Marc Speed vs El Toro De Oro Jr vs Davis Wayne Newton
1 match away from shocking the world and dethroning Remmy.

Male Gran Batalla - a perfect mix of very popular workers and very talented workers

• Like 1

LAP Lucha (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Frederique Antonio Garcia

The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) vs Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx)

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Queen Amazon vs Teresa Perez

Main Event: Gran Batalla De América (Battle Royal Match, LAP Lucha Title Shot)

(EXTRA POINT) Which match will have the highest rating? The Main Event

• Like 1

LAP Lucha (Cage Match): Remmy Skye ©️ vs Frederique Antonio Garcia

Women's Gran Batalla De América (Battle Royal Match, LAP Women's Title Shot): Pinky Perez

LAP Women's: Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Queen Amazon vs Teresa Perez

Main Event: Gran Batalla De América (Battle Royal Match, LAP Lucha Title Shot): Samael

(EXTRA POINT) Which match will have the highest rating? Cage match

• Like 1

GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA II CARD

LAP Lucha (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Frederique Antonio Garcia

Frederique failed when he could get outside help, can't see the Cage match stipulation helping the fabulous one here

The Hammers are coming off a win over Perez Xtreme, and need to build on that momentum

Lot's of people. Very unpredictable. Let's go for the surprise factor.

Need to capatalise on their victory at Torneo de Parejas

LAP Women's

Going for Electric Dreamer to retain to face the new Heel in the #1 contenders match

Marc Speed is a big name, and has history with Remmy in CZCW which could be fun to play off.

Remmy vs Frederique

• Like 1

lap gran batalla 2.png

GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA II

Sunday, Week 2, August 2021. Fowler Park, San Diego, CA. Attendance: 3000 SELL OUT!

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Gran Batalla De América II!

Mac Smith: 3 thousand fans in this sold out venue in San Diego!

Cueball Lynch: Our fans are incredible.

Alfonso Garcia: And what card we have tonight. For the first time we have a Women's Gran Batalla De América. Torneo De Parejas 2021 winners Panther & The Foxx face The Night Terrors. LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer defends the title in a triple threat match against Queen Amazon and Teresa Perez. And in the Main Event, Gran Batalla De América features some of the best wrestlers in LAP and the finest free agents in wrestling!

Mac Smith: Fantastic.

Alfonso Garcia: And in our first match tonight, LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye makes his seventeenth defence vs Frederique Antonio Garcia in a Cage Match!

Mac Smith: This is an absolutely amazing way to kick off an event. I think this is going to be very a different match than the previous two between Remmy and Frederique. First of all, Jagged won't be by Frederique's side as he's focused on winning Gran Batalla De América and he wouldn't be that much help in a Cage Match anyway.

Cueball Lynch: It's probably going to be a pure wrestling match and we'll likely have a great opportunity to watch these two fantastic wrestler go one on one without fearing outside interferences.

LAP LUCHA CHAMPIONSHIP (Cage Match)

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngFrederique_alt1.jpg w/image.jpeg

REMMY SKYE ©️ vs FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA (w/ Grace Harper)

A fantastic match to work the crowd. Frederique Antonio Garcia displayed the best of his repertoire early on the match attacking Remmy with three clotheslines in a row and then a back breaker. Frederique slammed Remmy against the cage and then went for the Romeo Is Bleeding and the champion kicked out at 2. "Remmy, Remmy!" chants and the champion is back on track with a great spot, a flying kick crashing Frederique against he cage. Frederique didn't give up and hit Remmy with a DDT before attempting another pin, this time the champion kicked out at 1 to Grace's desperation. After delivering a senton, Remmy Skye finally hit Frederique Antonio Garcia with the Skye Diver. 1, 2, 3!

Remmy Skye def. Frederique Antonio Garcia via pinfall (Rating: 66, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: And Remmy Skye retains once again!

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, The Hammers vs Segunda Generación.

Cueball Lynch: The Hammers recently defeated the LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme in the quaterfinals of Torneo De Parejas 2021, then were eliminated by Jagged & Frederique, who previously had eliminated Segunda Generación.

Joffy Laine.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngNeutron.jpgMustang Blanco.jpg

THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON) vs SEGUNDA GENERACIÓN (EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON & MUSTANG BLANCO JR)

It was all about storytelling. Two babyface tag teams but one of them, The Hammers, hoping to carry the momentum, while Segunda Generación were looking for a revitalizing victory. Ox Mastadon hit Mustang Blanco Jr with the Ton Ten Splash but El Hijo Del Neutron was there to help his partner. Later El Hijo Del Neutron hit The Ox with the Neutron Gun but Joffy saved his partner. Finally The Hammers hit the Double Hammer before Joffy Laine pinned Mustang Blanco Jr to win the match.

The Hammers def. Segunda Generación via pinfall (Rating: 56, Time: 18')

Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpeg

After the match LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme come out.

Frankie Perez: Hold on, hold on. The Hammers, you were lucky that my brother committed a negligence during our match at Torneo De Parejas.

(Jonny Perez looks frustrated at his brother but doesn't say a word)

Frankie Perez: This time I'll make sure it doesn't happen again (looking at his brother). We'll see if you can beat the Killer Switch in a Tables Match at Estallido II!

Rating: 59

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the first ever Women's Gran Batalla De América!

Mac Smith: Can you tell us who are the two mystery participants in this match, Alfonso.

Alfonso Garcia: I just know the identity of one of them, Mac. And she is Danielle Sweetheart!

Mac Smith: Wow! Danielle Sweetheart is a wrestler from Florida, who is very popular in Texas. Her nickname is "The Queen Of Hearts", she is a fan favorite everywhere she goes. I'm still intrigued by the other mystery participant...

Rihanna's song "Monster" plays and Raven Nightfall makes a surprising entrance.

raven nightfall entrance copia 2.png

Alfonso Garcia: I can't believe it! It's Raven Nightfall! One of the best female wrestlers in the world. She was right under our noses all the time! She has been just Samael The Executioner's manager and now she's back to ring action 7 months later and for the first time in LAP!

Mac Smith: She's friends with the monster. And you think she's crazy, Cueball.

Cueball Lynch: Well, that's not fair!

Rating: 59

WOMEN'S GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA

Alina America.jpgvst copia.pngHellcat Hernandez.jpgvst copia.pngKate Lilly.jpg

image.jpegvst copia.pngPinky Perez.jpgvst copia.pngDebbie Rose.jpg

image.jpegvst copia.pngDanielle Sweetheart.jpgvst copia.pngPoison Ivy.jpg

vst copia.pngimage.jpeg

ALINA AMERICA vs HELLCAT HERNANDEZ vs KATE LILLY vs

vs RAVEN NIGHTFALL vs PINKY PEREZ vs DEBBIE ROSE vs

SIMONY SENTINEL vs DANIELLE SWEETHEART vs MARIANA TORRES vs

vs PURPLE VIPER

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-13 a las 2.18.51.png

Raven Nightfall wins Women's Gran Batalla De América (Rating: 58, Time: 20')

Alfonso Garcia: Raven Nightfall wins the first ever Women's Gran Batalla De América!

Mac Smith: And she will face LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer at Estallido II, if Dreamer retains the championship tonight.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, The Night Terrors take on the Torneo De Parejas 2021 winners Panther & The Foxx.

Mac Smith: The Night Terrors were eliminated in the quaterfinals by Panther & The Foxx in a match that was among the best in this tournament. Panther & The Foxx is a story of success and in a very short period they have become one of the fan favorite tag teams in LAP.

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpgvst copia.pngpantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpeg

THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI) vs PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX)

Match Of The Night. A fantastic show full of dangerous aerial moves. The Night Terrors demonstrated their great chemistry and coordination to control the start of the match. After different team aerial moves that amazed the crowd, The Night Terrors hit Pantera Fenomenal with the Sleep Paralysis but The Foxx was quick to avoid the 3-count. Minutes later Flying Jimmy Foxx walked on the third rope for a dive that was widely celebrated. Then Pantera Fenomenal got tagged in and went for the Tumbleweed Legdrop but Babau moved right before he landed on him. Flying Jimmy Foxx hit Moroi with the Flying Foxx to win the match.

Panther & The Foxx def. The Night Terrors via pinfall (Rating: 69, Time 15')

Cueball Lynch: Great match. Panther & The Foxx are on fire right now.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another title match, LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer makes her sixth defence against Queen Amazon and Teresa Perez in a Triple Threat Match.

Mac Smith: Teresa Perez and Queen Amazon have been feuding for the past weeks. Electric Dreamer got involved when she demanded them to behave for the sake of the women's divison after a shameful match where Teresa and Amazon repeatedly insulted each other. 

LAP WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Electric Dreamer.jpgvst copia.pngQueen Amazon.jpgvst copia.pngTeresa Perez.jpg

ELECTRIC DREAMER (c) vs QUEEN AMAZON vs TERESA PEREZ

They stole the show. Queen Amazon dominated the match with her strength and powerful moves. Amazon hit Teresa Perez with a brutal running powerslam, but the champion was there to stop the pin attempt. Amazon had both her opponents on the ground and she didn't hesitate to lift the champion with a with a gorilla press drop to launch her on Teresa Perez and then land on them with a running splash. Queen Amazon pinned both of them but they kicked out at 2. Dreamer drove the fans crazy during her comeback while she cleared the ring before she hit Teresa Perez with the Electric Chair. 1, 2, 3!

Electric Dreamer def. Teresa Perez and Queen Amazon via pinfall (Rating: 60, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: The champion retains and she will face Raven Nightfall at Estallido II!

lapbanner.png

Axxis Jr.jpg

Axxis Jr comes out and the crowd immediately reacts with "Axxis, Axxis!" chants.

Axxis Jr: Thank you, thank you. I'm here to send a message to Hijo Del Relampago. You messed with Eléctrico, who gave you the opportunity of your life to face him in his last match. You messed with Ultimate Phoenix, you ended his career. When you mess with my friend, you mess with me. I beat you at Supercopa De La Lucha Final and I'll do it again, Relampago!

Hijo Del Relampago.jpg

Hijo Del Relampago: It seems like everyone wants to face me these days, Axxis. (Hijo Del Relampago smirks). But the price to confront me isn't cheap. If you want to face me at Estallido II you will have to put your career on the line!

(A clear "Noooo" resounds in the crowd and even a fan yells "Don't do it Axxis!")

Axxis Jr: I'll put my career on the line and you'll have to honor my friends.

Rating: 61

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, Gran Batalla De América II!

Mac Smith: Fans are hyped for this match because there are many potential winners and everyone has a favorite to win.

Cueball Lynch: And also many stars are making their first appearance in LAP. Dazzling Dave Diamond, Marc Speed, Campeón Jr and, of course, The Force, who is here for the last match in his wrestling career, that's huge.

Mac Smith: LAP has done an impressive effort to put all these names together. Last year it was Danny Dark, aka Danny Fonzarelli, who won Gran Batalla De América I and then faced LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye at Estallido I. I still remember when Danny Dark that "Skye was the limit" and it's true that Remmy Skye has been the limit for many great competitors.

Main Event: GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA

Campeon.jpgvst copia.pngDazzling Dave Diamond.jpgvst copia.pngThe Force.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

image.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpegvst copia.pngjagged_alt copia.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

image.jpegvst copia.pngEl Orgulloso_alt.jpgvst copia.pngHijo Del Relampago.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

Marc Speed.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpegvst copia.pngDavis Wayne Newton.jpg

CAMPEÓN JR vs DAZZLING DAVE DIAMOND vs THE FORCE vs FROGUE ELEMENT vs

vs SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER vs AMAZING FIRE FLY vs JAGGED vs KIP KEENAN vs

vs MAGNIFICO vs EL ORGULLOSO vs HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO vs SCARLET SCARAB vs

vs MARC SPEED vs EL TORO DE ORO JR vs DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-13 a las 20.03.01.png

Samael The Executioner wins Gran Batalla De América (Rating: 63, Time: 25')

Alfonso Garcia: Samael The Executioner! Samael wins Gran Batalla De América II!

samael the executioner gran batalla.png

Mac Smith: An absolutely dominant performance by The Executioner. The monster eliminated The Force to start the match, what a statement. Then he went on to eliminate one of the favorites in Dazzling Dave Diamond, an continued with 4 other top competitors like Kip Keenan, Amazing Fire Fly and finally El Toro De Oro Jr, who had also an amazing performance tonight eliminating Hijo Del Relampago to finish as runner-up and if he can be consistent at this level he is going to be unstoppable.

Cueball Lynch: I'm speechless.

Alfonso Garcia: Don't miss Estallido II where Samael The Executioner will face the champion Remmy Skye for the LAP Lucha title! Thank you for watching us. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 65

image.png

Live On

LaRedDeLaLucha.jpgstreamit copia.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpg

• Like 5

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR GRAN BATALLA DE AMÉRICA II

@John Lions 5/6

@KyTeran 5/6

@Wrestling Machine 5/6

@Charasmatic Enigma 5/6

Thank you for participating, after this incredibly even round everyone has 5 points! Different predictions but no one had the perfect score. As I said points will be accumulated until Estallido II when there will be a reward.

On 12/11/2023 at 4:22 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

Not a fan of double male/female battle royals/rumbles/gimmick matches on same night tho, I'll be honest. I think it takes away some of the uniqueness of the match.

Fair point. It was the only way to get the kind of effect that I wanted. Both Samael The Executioner and Raven Nightfall winning their respective battle royals. I'll see what I do for Gran Batalla De América III if this diary lives that long, although I tend to keep most of the traditions and I think that I started one with the Women's battle royal.

On 12/12/2023 at 3:56 AM, John Lions said:

Hammers get a big win over the Perez bro's biggest rivals - possibly en route to a tag title match?

On 12/12/2023 at 10:20 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

The Hammers are coming off a win over Perez Xtreme, and need to build on that momentum

@John Lions 👍 exactly. The Hammers lost to Perez Xtreme in the Titles Match at Noche De Estrellas, then won in the Torneo De Parejas match and they will collide again at Estallido II. We'll see which tag team wins the next time. They are producing high quality matches while the story between the Perez brothers continues.

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Queen Amazon vs Teresa Perez
I don't see Dreamer dropping the match in a multi man - I think she needs a "nemesis" who will eventually dethrone her.

LAP Women's

Going for Electric Dreamer to retain to face the new Heel in the #1 contenders match

I felt the same way, I think Raven Nightfall's plot twist changed the dynamic in the women's division.

Male Gran Batalla - a perfect mix of very popular workers and very talented workers

Marc Speed is a big name, and has history with Remmy in CZCW which could be fun to play off.

I quote these but I could quote all of your predictions because I liked that each one of you chose a different winner. There were many viable winners and different paths to follow. Some of these paths may not be closed for the future. I think that this Gran Batalla De América had a high level of participants.

• Like 1

Danielle Sweetheart.jpgimage.gif

DANIELLE SWEETHEART IS LAP!

Danielle Sweetheart has been hired by LAP on a 2-year exclusive contract worth $180 per show.

"She is a good wrestler who is very popular in Texas, a market where LAP is in expansion. She is 34 years old but she has accomplished a lot of things during her career. We are lucky to sign her at this point" said Lucha America Productions owner Joaquin Soler.

• Like 3

wrestlingcommunity copia.gif

WrestlingCommunity.com - A fresh look at the wrestling industry

· SWF SIGNS INTERNATIONAL STARS TOMMY CORNELL AND DR RUDO

SWF shocked the wrestling world announcing the English superstar of 21CW Tommy Cornell had signed a 2-year deal worth $228000 per month. Tommy Cornell returns to the place where he started back in the late 90s. Mexican star Dr Rudo has left EILL to sign for SWF in a 3-year deal worth $184000 per month.

· USPW INVESTS $110 M TO CREATE D-USW, PERFORMANCE CENTER AND REVERIE ARENA

USPW unveiled an ambitious project to dominate the future. D-USW, based in Florida, becomes their developmental territory. D-USW will only sign wrestlers under 30 years old. Mutant, Taylor Norton and Bret Kyle are among the most popular wrestlers USPW has signed to exclusive contracts and loaned out to D-USW. Other less known wrestlers that USPW have big hopes for include Texas Hangman, James Diaz, Hammer Hadley or Jason Patterson. Matt Blackburn and Nobuyo Hikichi have agreed to handshake deals and are expected to raise the bar. USPW has built an elite performance center to train their current stars and future talents and also Reverie Arena (capacity of 12500 where D-USW events will take place) to complete this massive project.

· LAP'S SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER AND RAVEN NIGHTFALL CONTROVERSY IN PUERTO RICO

After Samael The Executioner and Raven Nightfall shocked the wrestling world winning both Gran Batalla De América battle royal matches, a video of Samael The Executioner hitting a fan that had jumped the barricades with The Execution after a match at Lucha Fury while Raven Nightfall gives the fans the middle finger has resurfaced and went viral in the last days. Humacao's mayor Alberto Fernandez announced yesterday an investigation of the incident. LAP owner Joaquin Soler admitted to WrestlingCommunity that "it was all a work" and added that "as long as I love free advertising, it wasn't real. But thanks anyway".

• Like 3

Estallido II poster.png

PREDICTIONS FOR ESTALLIDO II

Considering how close the first round of predictions was, there is a second tie breaker this time to use it in case the first one is not enough. The winner will have a reward. Points accumulated will be added.

ESTALLIDO II CARD

Axxis Jr's Career Threatening Match

Axxis Jr vs Hijo Del Relampago

Chess Maniac vs Frogue Element

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres)

Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido) and Segunda Generación (El Hijo Del Neutron & Mustang Blanco Jr) vs The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) and Los Rubios Canadienses (Flash Savage & Ozzie Goldstein)

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Raven Nightfall

LAP Parejas (Tables Match)

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon)

Main Event: LAP Lucha

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Samael The Executioner

(TIE-BREAKER) Which 3 matches will have the highest rating? (in order)

(TIE-BREAKER 2) Which 3 wrestlers will have the best performances/rating? (in order)

I like Hijo del Relampago's role as the legend killer, but I think Axxis is still a top guy in LAP and I'd be surprised to see him go.

Chess Maniac to be built back up after his shock (imo) loss

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres)

I'm picking them to retain mainly because of the madness I'm picking below

Fire Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido) and Segunda Generación (El Hijo Del Neutron & Mustang Blanco Jr) vs The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) and Los Rubios Canadienses (Flash Savage & Ozzie Goldstein)

Personal preference

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Raven Nightfall

I'm going to take a risk and follow a very specific booking path (see Main Event for more details)

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon)

It might be time for Frankie to move into the Main Event, because...

Main Event: LAP Lucha

Remmy Skye ©️ vs Samael The Executioner

I'm picking Samael to be the guy to dethrone Remmy. Bringing Raven back as an active worker would allow you to set up as a 'power couple'/double champion. Will you do it - probably not. Would it be fun - I think so :)

Main Event

Perez Xtreme vs The Hammers

Eletric Dreamer vs Raven Nightfall (could be lower if Raven is rusty)

(TIE-BREAKER 2) Which 3 wrestlers will have the best performances/rating? (in order)

Remmy Skye

Frankie Perez

Chess Maniac

• Like 1

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres)

LAP Women's

Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Raven Nightfall

Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon)

Perez Xtreme vs The Hammers

Remmy Skye vs Samael The Executioner

Frankie Perez

Chess Maniac

Remmy Skye

• Like 1

Axxis Jr vs Hijo Del Relampago as i guess we'll continue this Legend Killer thinf from HDR

LAP Women's Parejas: Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Perez & Torres (Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres)

LAP Women's: Electric Dreamer ©️ vs Raven Nightfall

LAP Parejas (Tables Match): Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon) it's time for Perez Xtreme to split?

Main Event: LAP Lucha: Remmy Skye ©️ vs Samael The Executioner let Samael and Raven reign of terror begin!!

LAP Parejas (Tables Match): Perez Xtreme (Frankie Perez & Jonnie Perez) ©️ vs The Hammers

Remmy Skye

Electric Dreamer

Hijo Del Ralampago

• Like 1

estallido II.png

ESTALLIDO II

Sunday, Week 4, August 2021. Icardo Center, Bakersfield, CA. Attendance: 3800 SELL OUT!

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Estallido II!

Mac Smith: Almost 4 thousand fans here in Bakersfield!

Cueball Lynch: Estallido II tickets were sold out weeks ago, so much anticipation for this event.

(The crowd chants L-A-P, L-A-P!)

Alfonso Garcia: Estallido I was one of the best LAP events in 2020 and we have an incredible card for Estallido II. LAP Women's Parejas champions Lilly & Rose defend the titles against Perez & Torres. LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer makes her seventh defence vs Women's Gran Batalla De América winner "The Angel Of The Dark" Raven Nightfall. LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme defend the titles vs The Hammers in a Tables Match. And in the Main Event, LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye makes his seventeenth defence vs Gran Batalla De América winner Samael The Executioner!

image.png

Cueball Lynch: An impressive card I must say.

Alfonso Garcia: And in our first match tonight, Axxis Jr puts his career on the line vs Hijo Del Relampago!

Mac Smith: This would be your Main Event any day. Hijo Del Relampago showed no respect for Eléctrico in his last match in LAP and Eléctrico's friend Ultimate Phoenix tried to take revenge putting his career on the line to face Relampago, but Phoenix lost the match. This time Axxis Jr, friend of Eléctrico and Phoenix and the only man who has defeated Relampago in LAP (in the Supercopa De La Lucha 2021 Final) puts his career on the line to honor his friends.

Cueball Lynch: It's a risky move even for a living legend like Axxis Jr because Hijo Del Relampago is becoming "El Asesino De Leyendas", a legend killer. Axxis Jr is 12-0-0 in singles competition in LAP, while Hijo Del Relampago is 8-1-0.

Axxis Jr.jpgvst copia.pngHijo Del Relampago.jpg

AXXIS JR vs HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO

Great match to work the crowd. Relampago and Axxis put on a show in terms of defensive strategy, no one wants to lose this match early. "Axxis, Axxis!" chants as the babyface gets more offense and after an arm drag and a running elbow drop Axxis pins Relampago but he kicks out at 1. Relampago reverses almost every move by Axxis and waits for the perfect chance to deliver the Relampago Blanco, Axxis kicks out at 2. Axxis is in problems, Relampago is on attack mode now throwing kicks and climbs to the top turnbuckle to hit Axxis with an elbow drop. Relampago waits for Axxis to stand up to finish him with the ReKO... Axxis stands up, Relampago is coming... NO, Axxis pushes Relampago and reverses his move... now a double kick! Axxis goes for the Gravity Axxisault... YES! 1, 2, 3!!!

Axxis Jr def. Hijo Del Relampago via pinfall (Rating: 64, Time: 15')

Alfonso Garcia: Axxis honors his friends and remains in LAP!

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Chess Maniac vs Frogue Element.

Cueball Lynch: Chess Maniac comes off a loss against Sunburst in a title match for the LAP People's championship at Noche De Estrellas II but he owns a record of 11-1-0 in singles competition in 2021. The aussie is 4-4-0 in 1vs1 matches in 2021.

Chess Maniac.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

CHESS MANIAC vs FROGUE ELEMENT

This match was all about storytelling. Frogue Element plays the underdog and Chess Maniac the lucha mastermind that slowly dismantles his opponent. One of the best performances by Frogue in LAP, including a near finish when he hit Chess Maniac with the Fro' Splash but he kicked out at 2. Finally Chess Maniac submitted Frogue Element with the Checkmate.

Chess Maniac def. Frogue Element via submission (Rating: 60, Time: 16')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the first title match of the night, LAP Women's Parejas champions Lilly & Rose make their first title defence against Perez & Torres.

Mac Smith: Perez & Torres lost the titles to Lilly & Rose at Noche De Estrellas II, this is a rematch were they'll try to recover the belts. Lilly & Rose dominates 3-2 in the five matches were these tag teams have met.

LAP WOMEN'S

Kate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpgvst copia.pngPinky Perez.jpgPoison Ivy.jpg

LILLY & ROSE (KATE LILLY & DEBBIE ROSE) (c) vs PEREZ & TORRES (PINKY PEREZ & MARIANA TORRES)

The girls stole the show. Perez & Torres fired up the crowd with a strong start. Perez & Torres hit Debbie Rose with the Pink Tower and Mariana pinned her, but Kate Lilly helped her partner. Later Lilly & Rose hit Mariana Torres with The Thorn and Debbie Rose pinned her, but Pinky saved her. Pinky Perez got rolled up by Kate Lilly to retain the titles.

Lilly & Rose def. Perez & Torres via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Great first defence by the 3-time champions.

lapbanner.png

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here to make an announcement. Last year Breaking The Wall I in Texas. LAP will hold the next event Breaking The Wall II in Monterrey, Mexico. Two LAP stars will collide in the Main Event, Axxis Jr vs Chess Maniac.

Rating: 55

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, The Night Terrors and Los Rubios Canadienses vs Fire Attack and Segunda Generación.

Cueball Lynch: This is a 4vs4 were everyone is a fantastic high flyer and I think we are going to see an extraordinary spot fest in this match.

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpgFlash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpg

vs2.png

image.jpegimage.jpegNeutron.jpgMustang Blanco.jpg

THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI) and LOS RUBIOS CANADIENSES (FLASH SAVAGE & OZZIE GOLDSTEIN) vs FIRE ATTACK (AMAZING FIRE FLY & RAPIDO) and SEGUNDA GENERACIÓN (EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON & MUSTANG BLANCO JR)

A match full of dangerous aerial moves. Great team moves by Los Rubios for a strong start. Amazing Fire Fly was the star of the match and had a good chance to win it with the Sky High Fire Fly when he pinned Ozzie Goldstein, but Flash Savage saved his partner. Babau Mustang hit Babau with the Acceleration but Moroi was there to stop the 3-count. Babau delivered a perfect 360º splash on Neutron in one of the spots of the night. The Night Terrors hit Rapido with the Sleep Paralysis and Moroi pinned him to win the match.

The Night Terros and Los Rubios Canadienses def. Fire Attack and Segunda Generación via pinfall (Rating: 63, Time 11')

image.jpegjagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpg Neutron.jpgMustang Blanco.jpg

Grace Harper and her clients Jagged and Frederique Antonio Garcia come out and they are booed.

Grace Harper: Once again Segunda Generación losing, congratulations guys. Just like you lost to Jagged & Frederique at Torneo De Parejas.

Mustang Blanco Jr: You and your dirty tricks. You are cheaters. If you are so confident in your boys why don't they face us in our homeland Mexico at Breaking The Wall II, Grace?

(The crowd celebrates it)

Grace Harper: Ok, ok... my clients will only face you one more time IF it is your last match. If Jagged & Frederique defeat you in Mexico, you will never compete as a tag team again!

Rating: 51

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the second title match tonight, LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer makes her seventh defence against "The Angel Of The Dark" Raven Nightfall!

Mac Smith: Raven Nightfall made a surprising entrance to win the first Women's Gran Batalla De América. She has just been Samael The Executioner's manager for the last months but we can't forget that she is one of the most popular and decorated female wrestlers in the world.

Cueball Lynch: Electric Dreamer is still unbeaten in 1vs1 matches in LAP, she owns a record of 8-0-0.

LAP WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Electric Dreamer.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

ELECTRIC DREAMER (c) vs RAVEN NIGHTFALL

"Dreamer, Dreamer!" chants to start the match that Raven little by little silenced with her superior experience and knowledge. Raven elbowed Dreamer and then stomped her fingers. Raven worked her opponent while she was lying on the ground a little bit more putting emphasis on her arms. Dreamer was making her comeback when Raven took her down for the Night Crawler. The champion fought for a minute until she tapped out. New champion.

Raven Nightfall def. Electric Dreamer via submission (Rating: 67, Time: 6')

Alfonso Garcia: Raven Nightfall submits Electric Dreamer to become the second LAP Women's champion!

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme make their sixth defence against The Hammers in a Tables Match!

Cueball Lynch: Perez Xtreme defeated The Hammers at Noche De Estrellas II. Then The Hammers eliminated Perez Xtreme in the quaterfinals of Torneo De Parejas 2021. This is an unpredictable match where the stipulation could play a significant factor.

LAP PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP (Tables Match)

Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngJoffy Laine.jpgimage.jpeg

PEREZ XTREME (FRANKIE PEREZ & JONNIE PEREZ) vs THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON)

Joffy and The Ox are well oiled machines tonight and are hitting one impactful move after another. Joffy hit Jonnie with the Jackhammer and tried to put him over a table but Frankie confronted him and, after a good exchange, Frankie delivered the P-Clutch. Later The Hammers hit Frankie with the Double Hammer and Frankie barely could roll out of the ring. Jonnie fought bravely like we have rarely seen him and even took out Joffy with a very risky suicide dive. Then Jonnie Perez takes The Ox to the closest corner and they are fighting on the ropes. Suddenly Frankie, who had been out of action for many minutes, appears behind them and pushes them, they both fall on the table and break it with their backs. Which tag team won the match? Replays show that The Ox's back hit the table before, Perez Xtreme retains the titles then. The Ox and Jonnie have yet to move on the ground and Joffy is worried for his partner, while Frankie celebrates regardless of Jonnie's state.

Perez Xtreme def. The Hammers by Table Finish (Rating: 65, Time: 15')

Alfonso Garcia: Perez Xtreme retain the titles!

Cueball Lynch: I can't believe how selfish Frankie is towards his brother guys.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the Main Event, LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye faces Gran Batalla De América II winner Samael The Executioner!

image.png

Mac Smith: This is an unprecedented match in LAP in my books. Raven Nightfall's client and Gran Batalla De América II winner Samael The Executioner is unbeaten in singles competition in LAP, he is 13-0-0. He is a monster with ridiculous strength and powerful moves that shows no compassion for his opponents. Remmy Skye is making his seventeenth defence, he has been the champion for more than 550 days and counting. Remmy is still unbeaten in 1vs1 matches in LAP, he owns an absurd record of 23-0-1.

Ad Infinitum's "Unstoppable" plays. Samael The Exectioner and his manager, the new LAP Women's champion, Raven Nightfall make their entrance.

samael and raven entrance copia.png

Rating: 65

Main Event: LUCHA CHAMPIONSHIP

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg w/Raven Nightfall_alt1 copia.jpg

REMMY SKYE (c) vs SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall)

aThe crowd was so loud to start the match that it was almost impossible to listen to the announcers table clearly. Samael laughs at the crowd. Remmy using footwork much more than usual in the first minutes trying to avoid too much contact with the monster until he hit him with a fantastic flying kick. "Remmy, Remmy!" chants as he hit Samael with a senton. Samael doesn't laugh anymore. Remmy hit a Tornado DDT and then he climbed to the top rope for a meteora but Samael caught him in the air and reversed it to a thunderous Chokeslam. Samael pinned Remmy but he kicked out at 2. Remmy is in problems but a couple of minutes later he comes with a surprise roll up, but Samael kicks out at 2. "Remmy, Remmy!" chants louder than ever in Bakersfield. Remmy goes for a running bulldog but Samael pushes him hard and the champion has a bad landing. Remmy is struggling to put on his feet, Samael helps him and Raven makes the signal. Samael The Executioner hit Remmy Skye with The Execution. This is over. 1... 2... 3! Raven Nightfall steps on the ring, gets the LAP Lucha belt from the ref and gives it to Samael while she raises his hand.

Samael The Executioner def. Remmy Skye via pinfall (Rating: 79, Time: 10')

Alfonso Garcia: Samael The Executioner dethrones Remmy Skye in the best match in LAP history! One of the greatest reigns in wrestling comes to an end. What a historic moment guys!

Mac Smith: Incredible.

Alfonso Garcia: Thanks for watching us in this unforgettable night of wrestling. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 70

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-18 a las 15.58.48.png

Live On

LaRedDeLaLucha.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpgswitch stream.png

Raven Nightfall is the new LAP Women's champion.

image.jpeg

image.png

Samael The Executioner is the new LAP Lucha champion.

image.jpeg

lap lucha neo silver belt.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR ESTALLIDO II

@Charasmatic Enigma 5/7 + 5 accumulated points = 10 points

@KyTeran 4/7 + 5 accumulated points = 9 points

@Wrestling Machine 4/7 + 5 accumulated points = 9 points

@John Lions 5 accumulated points = 5 points

Thank you for participating, after another close round @Charasmatic Enigma won by just one point, congratulations! I'll send you a private message with your reward soon. Accumulated points were added as I said.

On 12/15/2023 at 7:41 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

I like Hijo del Relampago's role as the legend killer, but I think Axxis is still a top guy in LAP and I'd be surprised to see him go.

On 12/16/2023 at 9:56 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Axxis Jr vs Hijo Del Relampago as i guess we'll continue this Legend Killer thinf from HDR

Axxis is too good to let him go and this victory confirms Axxis as the only one who has defeated Hijo Del Relampago in LAP (now 2 times).

It might be time for Frankie to move into the Main Event, because...

I'm surprised that nobody actually picked Perez Xtreme to retain, considering how strong I've booked them. They have in problems and you never know when that situation will explode, but they are still Perez Xtreme. They also had experience in this stipulation.

2 titles changing hands in this event were enough IMO to make this event very very special because Remmy and Electric Dreamer had very long reigns.

I'm picking Samael to be the guy to dethrone Remmy. Bringing Raven back as an active worker would allow you to set up as a 'power couple'/double champion. Will you do it - probably not. Would it be fun - I think so :)

On 12/16/2023 at 9:56 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Main Event: LAP Lucha: Remmy Skye ©️ vs Samael The Executioner let Samael and Raven reign of terror begin!!

3 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

WOW! 79 is a damn lot 😐 GG! I assume 70 as overall rating is also LAP best show ever? Right?

Axxis vs Chess Maniac should be great in Mexico.

Curious to see how you'll book the reign of terror of new champ!

Now that Samael has dethroned Remmy I can say that I decided he would be 'the chosen one' the moment that Raven Nightfall became available and she accepted my offer. She became my best paid worker and at the time it was too much money for LAP. But I thought she could pick Samael and take him to another level. And the double champion thing was my idea from the beginning because Raven was so much more popular than any of my other wrestlers that I could have her just managing Samael while Electric Dreamer was getting more popular and stronger as a champion.

I was happy with the 67 in Electric Dreamer vs Raven Nightfall because Raven could only wrestle for 6 minutes and it was enough for them to deliver the best women's match in LAP history.

But I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that 79!!! 74 was the record, it's incredible what Remmy and Samael did in this match. This elevates Remmy's reign even more IMO, it will be very difficult for anyone to maintain the level of success that Remmy has had as LAP Lucha champion. So yes, it's a challenge to book Samael's reign of terror.

70 is the new record for best show as well, last record was 68 (season finale event Lucha Fest I). Estallido I was the second best event of 2020 with a rating of 65. This year I wanted to build on that to establish Estallido as the biggest event in the summer and it has worked. It has been a very busy summer in LAP, leaving the TV shows to concentrate on events, but I'm happy how the summer ended with Estallido II.

• Like 2