AI Generated Cornellverse Content

Hi all,

There's obviously been a big influx of AI generated content on the board recently to go along with the Daz renders and Photoshop/Gimp belt and logo work. I'm sure I'm not alone in having a preference for a particular style, and I'm also pretty sure that most people - certainly where workers are concerned - aren't going to be mixing and matching the two styles. They're very distinct and don't really work used alongside each other. So I figured it would hopefully be helpful for everyone to have a dedicated thread for people to post the AI content they've generated from the game (and to share AI tools, prompt and postwork tips etc. go nuts), and to use the established Re-Render thread for the classic Daz creations and discussion of how to get the most out of Daz3D.

Here's what Bing gave me for Big Smack Scott as a show of good faith, looking forward to seeing what you all get it to spit out.

AIBigSmackScott.jpg

• Like 3

Had a little incident this morning with AI where it wouldn't do a thing cause it said I had too much still processing. So I'm thinking yeah I've downloaded about 400 or so and skipped even more that were unusable. I had to figure out how to fix this though. Go to settings, clear history... fixed. Did a count of my downloads and turns out I had created over a thousand.

So I'm going to be sorting this entire weekend. 🤣

Side note: Check your belts for Easter Eggs. I know there's plenty of WWE logos randomly appearing.

This one was cool despite how bad AI messed up "Mid-Atlantic"

_c4a6748b-bcb2-4f25-b4ec-7bf2217f75cd.jpg

Edited by hellshock70
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Alexxroyce said:

These are absolutely unreal! Do you mind me asking what AI program you are using? Looking to make my own

I been using Dall-E from Bing with the main prompt being "looking like a 3d model made in Daz Studios", but I then edit the photos on photoshop to turn them more 3d by taking things like contrast down to make the highlights of the model go down.

UOfO8oM.pngIGh59lk.pngmGY8gex.pngdHs2A4Z.pngZdSOSMG.pngGEXRpcn.pngdFlyO7J.pngQSoa5wV.pngEf7gfyW.pngY1gwsqN.pngrXncH1N.pngzCBMK9m.pngygOnci7.png64Q5Rkf.pngBMbRYJa.pngUDgnGzu.pngJ1mu4Mm.pngDEiiFgy.pngGYyCAdg.pngi76gg3J.pngzIJomQE.png

Edited by hollywoodshinebox
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

I been using Dall-E from Bing with the main prompt being "looking like a 3d model made in Daz Studios", but I then edit the photos on photoshop to turn them more 3d by taking things like contrast down to make the highlights of the model go down.

UOfO8oM.pngIGh59lk.pngmGY8gex.pngdHs2A4Z.pngZdSOSMG.pngGEXRpcn.pngdFlyO7J.pngQSoa5wV.pngEf7gfyW.pngY1gwsqN.pngrXncH1N.pngzCBMK9m.pngygOnci7.png64Q5Rkf.pngBMbRYJa.pngUDgnGzu.pngJ1mu4Mm.pngDEiiFgy.pngGYyCAdg.pngi76gg3J.pngzIJomQE.png

You have found the balance I have been yearning for between AI/Daz being mixed together, well done. I hope you work through Cverse at some point, great stuff so far!

• Like 1

Used these for a few characters in the Cverse. Generated them based on the many renders from all the great artists over the years. Will list who I generated these for but use them as you like. 😁

randomfemale27.jpg.2cc88c4849d1505a3144ef458a8b6ad2.jpg

Vita

randomfemale24-2.jpg.67210008a4ebb1995ab863fd16477ca3.jpg

Fuyuko Higa

randomfemale17.jpg.215c7338f19e735d7874cbc163e0f7a7.jpg

Machiko Matsuda

randomfemale22-2.jpg.9f216d109316451a82387e0b8ac92353.jpg

Shiori Jippensha

debbieroseai.jpg.4f815640a7203c76f235f801df077820.jpgkatelillieai.jpg.a7e94762b09ff7bbed1b3a3a2c678042.jpg

Lilly & Rose

paigecroftai.jpg.d28bfe11c6a13c90de37b5466ca8830d.jpg

Paige Croft

Edited by Wrenegade
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wrenegade said:

Used these for a few characters in the Cverse. Generated them based on the many renders from all the great artists over the years. Will list who I generated these for but use them as you like. 😁

randomfemale27.jpg.2cc88c4849d1505a3144ef458a8b6ad2.jpg

Vita

randomfemale24-2.jpg.67210008a4ebb1995ab863fd16477ca3.jpg

Fuyuko Higa

randomfemale17.jpg.215c7338f19e735d7874cbc163e0f7a7.jpg

Machiko Matsuda

randomfemale22-2.jpg.9f216d109316451a82387e0b8ac92353.jpg

Shiori Jippensha

debbieroseai.jpg.4f815640a7203c76f235f801df077820.jpgkatelillieai.jpg.a7e94762b09ff7bbed1b3a3a2c678042.jpg

Lilly & Rose

paigecroftai.jpg.d28bfe11c6a13c90de37b5466ca8830d.jpg

Paige Croft

What prompts did you use to make something like the Croft one? When I want something very specific I don't know what to really write, mainly when it's male wrestlers.

1 hour ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

What prompts did you use to make something like the Croft one? When I want something very specific I don't know what to really write, mainly when it's male wrestlers.

Wrestler, 40 year old white male, pink and yellow shiny jacket, pink and yellow shiny cowboy hat, pink and yellow ski goggles, black hair and beard, white background, 3d render

OIG-59.jpg

Wrestler, 30 year old white male, pink and black singlet, pink Mylar sunglasses, black wavy wet hair, white background, 3d render

OIG-61.jpg

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

2 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

Wrestler, 40 year old white male, pink and yellow shiny jacket, pink and yellow shiny cowboy hat, pink and yellow ski goggles, black hair and beard, white background, 3d render

OIG-59.jpg

Wrestler, 30 year old white male, pink and black singlet, pink Mylar sunglasses, black wavy wet hair, white background, 3d render

OIG-61.jpg

Yup this is exactly how I’ve been generating them. I read the bio and try to write something based on how I see them. I list the age and nationality and just try to be as descriptive as possible.

In Paige Croft’s case I used a a phrase like “35 year old American white woman, blue eyes, blonde pixie cut with pink streaks, wearing red scarf in her hair, 3d render.”

I struggle with generating women characters because the generator is a lot more restrictive opposed to men in my experience. For example, I’ve been trying to generate a Monster Ishimura for weeks but anytime bulky or powerhouse is used with Japanese female I get the “unsafe image result” lol. So still trying to think of ways. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Wrenegade said:

Yup this is exactly how I’ve been generating them. I read the bio and try to write something based on how I see them. I list the age and nationality and just try to be as descriptive as possible.

In Paige Croft’s case I used a a phrase like “35 year old American white woman, blue eyes, blonde pixie cut with pink streaks, wearing red scarf in her hair, 3d render.”

I struggle with generating women characters because the generator is a lot more restrictive opposed to men in my experience. For example, I’ve been trying to generate a Monster Ishimura for weeks but anytime bulky or powerhouse is used with Japanese female I get the “unsafe image result” lol. So still trying to think of ways. 

xnrnBx9.png

0WOHOVH.png

Stable Diffusion doesn't have problems with that it seems.

Edited by hollywoodshinebox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1