AI Generated Cornellverse Content

1 hour ago, Adelwolf said:

Hey guys what prompts are you using to get the results in the "render" style? I've tried some but I still get vastly different results in my creations using Bing

wrestler, 3d render made in Daz Studios, white background, photo taken from the front, dark brown spiky hair, angry look possesses his face, he is a young person

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.OZic7vwvgL_0kFfCPvvj?pid=ImgGn&dpr=3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adelwolf said:

Hey guys what prompts are you using to get the results in the "render" style? I've tried some but I still get vastly different results in my creations using Bing

I'm not using sentences like the other guys. 🤣

For these I just put in a demonym for a country like "argentine" or "russian" then add "wrestler head shot daz 3d" and for women I just add "female" before wrestler.

Seems to ignore daz 3d though.

In order these are Aboriginal Australian, Blackfoot (Native American), Samoan, Zulu, Creole and Ugandan.

aboriginal.jpg

blackfoot (3).jpg

Samoan (13).jpg

zulu (16).jpg

creole (23).jpg

ugandan (13).jpg

• Like 6

Trying to come up with a cool luchador, and the AI gave me this.  Wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it seemed way too cool not to hang on to.  I call him The American Gladiator.  Seems if you put in the colors red, white, and blue, you get some all American results.

The American Gladiator.jpg

Edited by dvdWarrior
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, dvdWarrior said:

Trying to come up with a cool luchador, and the AI gave me this.  Wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it seemed way too cool not to hang on to.  I call him The American Gladiator.  Seems if you put in the colors red, white, and blue, you get some all American results.

You're wanting things like this right? 🤪

_2f343c36-ab37-43ae-a306-c3853eb1e62a.jpg

_9e6a8d21-2174-41a2-933b-9932cd8f9e71.jpg

_66b6d419-dcd7-4cb6-816b-81dc45f4b291.jpg

_ae36fea3-8b1d-4062-9b7a-2d0b5fb4edf4.jpg

_c33fdc63-76e6-46c0-b4dc-cc0d734d8b84.jpg

_d94399c7-dd5d-4d63-a986-0febfa3c4788.jpg

• Like 4

Yall have made some really cool stuff! I took a shot at some Cverse masked wrestlers.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Flying Patriot                            Pharaoh King               Multimillionario              Blue Phantom                Shooting Star Perez

Blue Dragon                             Demon King                  Americana Jr.                  Blue Wolf                        Blood Raven

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Blood Raven Alt                         Acid II                          Blue Wolf Alt                   Blue Dragon Alt

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, esteel20 said:

Yall have made some really cool stuff! I took a shot at some Cverse masked wrestlers.

Flying Patriot                            Pharaoh King               Multimillionario              Blue Phantom                Shooting Star Perez

Blue Dragon                             Demon King                  Americana Jr.                  Blue Wolf                        Blood Raven

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Blood Raven Alt                         Acid II                          Blue Wolf Alt                   Blue Dragon Alt

Love these!   Blue Phantom is amazing, and Acid II is a bad man!  Love all these.

I've been getting some pretty amazing results with "Headshot.  3D render.  Blank background."  So far, I've gotten like EXACT renders for some characters that have until now lived only in my imagination!  It's unreal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dvdWarrior said:

Love these!   Blue Phantom is amazing, and Acid II is a bad man!  Love all these.

I've been getting some pretty amazing results with "Headshot.  3D render.  Blank background."  So far, I've gotten like EXACT renders for some characters that have until now lived only in my imagination!  It's unreal.

Agreed. It's pretty wild seeing some of these characters come to life so to speak.

2 hours ago, hellshock70 said:

I use either:

"mexican masked wrestler head shot daz 3d" or "luchador masked wrestler head shot daz 3d"

then add female in front of wrestler for women.

Bing has blocked 95% of my prompts today and in my frustration I typed “Bing ai sucks” into the prompt box…. Account Suspended, lol. It’s only an hour but it’s funny that this was my first suspension ever in all my years of using the internet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VBigB said:

Bing has blocked 95% of my prompts today and in my frustration I typed “Bing ai sucks” into the prompt box…. Account Suspended, lol. It’s only an hour but it’s funny that this was my first suspension ever in all my years of using the internet.

It does seem to have a lot of rules and it's overuse of "unsafe content" is nerve racking. One solid ban threat seems to be using famous people's names but you can work around that. For example drop the first names of a President and just put in President Carter or President Reagan. And to test another theory I used "maverick cruise" to get this.

_3d20f817-9646-4e45-a80e-fa9750726131.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VBigB said:

I didn't even know that this was something you could get suspended from.  What you typed sounds like something I would type in such a promptbox in a situation like that.

9 minutes ago, dvdWarrior said:

I didn't even know that this was something you could get suspended from.  What you typed sounds like something I would type in such a promptbox in a situation like that.

Yeah that's why it caught me off guard, lol. When I typed it I was wondering what kind of image I would get....I actually thought I would just get that dam dog again.

Edited by VBigB