AI Generated Cornellverse Content

19 minutes ago, QFresh said:

Ah! Well then stop creating images you jerks so I can create mine and not share any!!!

In that case I'll make extra. 😝

And this is for the players that made pregnancy an injury in TEW 2016 that Adam hated so much he added in a pregnancy mechanic for 2020.

_545724e8-6490-4e4d-ab52-5599b67db833.jpg

Edited by hellshock70
  • Like 3

Decided to try the prompt I found that made the belts that fit in more with TEW, since the metallic ones I made before stood out in a bad way in the game.

CV2022 - Scandinavian Pro Wrestling

Logo/Banner

SPW.jpgSPW_banner.jpg

TV Show/Events/Dojo

SPW_BlessedByOdin.jpgSPW_VikingValor.jpgSPW_UntilValhalla.jpgSPW_UltimateVengeance.jpgSPW_SacrificeOfTheGods.jpgSPW_Ragnarok.jpgSPW_OneWayToGlory.jpgSPW_NightOfThunder.jpgSPW_NewBloodRising.jpgSPW_GodsOfTheNorth.jpgSPW_EndOfTheRoad.jpgSPW_dojo.jpgSPW_DieWithHonour.jpgSPW_ClashOfHeroes.jpg

Titles

SPW_Swedish.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Swedish - World - World Tag Team

I'm a big fan of how the belts turned out in this style, so now it's time for me to re-render all of the WCW belts I just did. Here's the first couple.

WCW_WomensWorldnew.jpgWCW_Worldnew.jpgWCW_Adrenalinenew.jpgWCW_Tagnew.jpg

Adding the full version of the SPW World title because it's gorgeous, shrinking it down to TEW size doesn't do it justice:

image.jpeg

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, John Lions said:

Decided to try the prompt I found that made the belts that fit in more with TEW, since the metallic ones I made before stood out in a bad way in the game.

CV2022 - Scandinavian Pro Wrestling

Logo/Banner

SPW.jpgSPW_banner.jpg

TV Show/Events/Dojo

SPW_BlessedByOdin.jpgSPW_VikingValor.jpgSPW_UntilValhalla.jpgSPW_UltimateVengeance.jpgSPW_SacrificeOfTheGods.jpgSPW_Ragnarok.jpgSPW_OneWayToGlory.jpgSPW_NightOfThunder.jpgSPW_NewBloodRising.jpgSPW_GodsOfTheNorth.jpgSPW_EndOfTheRoad.jpgSPW_dojo.jpgSPW_DieWithHonour.jpgSPW_ClashOfHeroes.jpg

Titles

SPW_Swedish.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Swedish - World - World Tag Team

I'm a big fan of how the belts turned out in this style, so now it's time for me to re-render all of the WCW belts I just did. Here's the first couple.

WCW_WomensWorldnew.jpgWCW_Worldnew.jpgWCW_Adrenalinenew.jpgWCW_Tagnew.jpg

Adding the full version of the SPW World title because it's gorgeous, shrinking it down to TEW size doesn't do it justice:

image.jpeg

These are great man, nice job!

• Thanks 1

Here are some renders, 2 aren't new, but are indeed remastered to look better in game imo:

6QfoI9o.jpg

GUILLOTIIIIIIIINE UHHHH

sj54YZa.jpgkaKdLfY.jpg

Jason Thunder - Lightining Lomas

p4DTa4R.jpg

Quentin Queen

1rvxNMi.jpg

Dominykas Avestiyan

WeR04JL.jpg

Star Master

F97Hs2b.jpgHVsqdT8.jpg

DC Rayne - Eddie Howard

tznG73Y.jpg

DareSheDevil

Free:

NpZQgLC.jpg

Now I'm feeling dumb for not saving every transparent render I did, because there are so many I want to alter now, but I'm not finding them.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

A few extras... U.S. territories just for fun.

AmericanSamoa.thumb.jpg.d94315823327d1ef45f873594506296a.jpgGuam.thumb.jpg.03cb3e9d4009bd2adf584c99333de1f4.jpgNorthernMarianaIslands.thumb.jpg.281c73a5c6b73c073277e28b04d60b97.jpgPuertoRico.thumb.jpg.90e081e0dd790c8eba9311dca7b422a6.jpgU.S.VirginIslands.thumb.jpg.79c9d375928b3bff165e6d7b7814e170.jpgWashingtonDC.thumb.jpg.dd89884d88aaa1232be30aef075d3b17.jpg

I remember a conversation in a thread somewhere that two people said they "don't subscribe to the wonky regions" in the game... well in some cases neither do I. Like the Southern Mediterranean... to me it's either the Northern Mediterranean or Southern Europe so since I couldn't change the regions name I moved all its locations to Southern Europe and added in locations for Turkey and Lebanon and in my game the Southern Mediterranean has locations from Israel out to Morocco which necessitates the need for...

African.thumb.jpg.2bf8ef71cf886ef93a3a8e15069520cf.jpgAfrican2.thumb.jpg.a77acedca843ffa6ba2f18ab6ad12c13.jpgEgyptian.thumb.jpg.47008b3e941886f681656f9b69daf869.jpgEgyptian2.thumb.jpg.f2cf1f6b11acba74ff04b4fdc4b5339e.jpgEgyptian3.thumb.jpg.f7b7e10e6700a7ee068c5da6edc09d4e.jpg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

@John Lions what is the prompt you found?

This is the prompt I found the most reliable that I now reuse every single time:

illustration of the BELT NAME HERE in a linear layout. The entire length of the strap is visible, framing a detailed main plate that reads 'BELT NAME".

Then add as much or as little additional input as you like.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hellshock70 said:

And just for the record... Russian Nightmare works better as a prompt...

_73cb2ebf-7431-4d3c-8919-7efcb2a3f34f.thumb.jpg.acc10013bd9ada4ba4ef9aa1127fc905.jpg

than Russian Bear...

_66a61be5-a7db-4ae4-a157-2d2110de0fd9.thumb.jpg.ea1823566f89bc57ca08def6210135cd.jpg

Viktor Beskov in my diary is The Russian Bear... Damn... :D I'm going to have to change his nickname now!! :D 

I had a go at making some 21CW guys, and some from my diary. Learning as I go, and following some of your tips etc.

Edward Cornell:

Edward Cornell.jpg

Loxley Robbins:

Loxley Robbins.jpg

Tommy Cornell

Tommy Cornell.jpg

Daniel Black Francis:

Daniel Black Francis.jpg

Buff Martinez:

Buff Martinez.jpg

Blake Belushi:

Blake Belushi.jpg