AI Generated Cornellverse Content

18 minutes ago, John Lions said:

This is the prompt I found the most reliable that I now reuse every single time:

illustration of the BELT NAME HERE in a linear layout. The entire length of the strap is visible, framing a detailed main plate that reads 'BELT NAME".

Then add as much or as little additional input as you like.

Not working very well with me on Bing

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.53QNDOxG9ZvzmGh7W.cF?pid=ImgGn

1 minute ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

It's possible that ChatGPT is amending the prompt for DALL-E. I'm going to go grab 5 examples of the final prompt for belts that I used...

"Illustration of the WINNOW Dynamic Duo joshi wrestling belt in a straight linear layout. The full-length strap displays subtle pastel shades, transitioning smoothly from one color to the next. Central to the design is a detailed main plate, where two gracefully illustrated cranes dance in harmony against a backdrop of swirling patterns. The cranes are depicted in contrasting colors, symbolizing partnership and balance. Encircling these cranes, in a stylized font, are the words 'WINNOW Dynamic Duo'. The overall design combines tradition with a touch of modern vibrancy."

"Illustration of the WCW Women's X-Division wrestling belt in a straight linear layout, laid out perfectly flat. The entire length of the sleek black leather strap is visible. The main plate, made of polished silver, prominently features a large 'X' in a striking gold color, creating a contrast against the silver background. Above and below the 'X', in a complementary font, reads 'WCW Women's'. The surrounding area of the plate is adorned with intricate designs and patterns. A sleek silver buckle secures the black strap, complementing the main plate's aesthetics."

"Illustration of the WCW Adrenaline wrestling belt, laid out perfectly flat, centered, and straight in a linear design. The full stretch of the rich red leather strap is prominently displayed. The central plate, made of gleaming gold, boldly features the words 'WCW ADRENALINE'. Decorative elements, capturing the adrenaline rush associated with the title, embellish the plate. A classic gold buckle secures the belt, complementing the design on the red strap."

"Graphic representation of the WCW World Heavyweight Championship wrestling belt in a linear design. The full stretch of the black leather strap is showcased from end to end. The central gold plate, intricately designed, bears the words 'WCW WORLD' in a prominent style. The belt is further accentuated by a substantial solid gold buckle, symbolizing the weight and legacy of the championship title."

"Graphic representation of the WCW World Tag Team Championship wrestling belt in its full linear design. The entire stretch of the black leather strap is showcased, contrasting beautifully with silver studs and edging. The central plate, made of shiny silver, prominently features the words 'WCW WORLD TAG TEAM'. Surrounding the inscription are decorative elements that evoke the history and prestige of the tag team championship. A standout silver buckle adds to the belt's elegance and prominence."

3 minutes ago, John Lions said:

It's possible that ChatGPT is amending the prompt for DALL-E. I'm going to go grab 5 examples of the final prompt for belts that I used...

"Illustration of the WINNOW Dynamic Duo joshi wrestling belt in a straight linear layout. The full-length strap displays subtle pastel shades, transitioning smoothly from one color to the next. Central to the design is a detailed main plate, where two gracefully illustrated cranes dance in harmony against a backdrop of swirling patterns. The cranes are depicted in contrasting colors, symbolizing partnership and balance. Encircling these cranes, in a stylized font, are the words 'WINNOW Dynamic Duo'. The overall design combines tradition with a touch of modern vibrancy."

"Illustration of the WCW Women's X-Division wrestling belt in a straight linear layout, laid out perfectly flat. The entire length of the sleek black leather strap is visible. The main plate, made of polished silver, prominently features a large 'X' in a striking gold color, creating a contrast against the silver background. Above and below the 'X', in a complementary font, reads 'WCW Women's'. The surrounding area of the plate is adorned with intricate designs and patterns. A sleek silver buckle secures the black strap, complementing the main plate's aesthetics."

"Illustration of the WCW Adrenaline wrestling belt, laid out perfectly flat, centered, and straight in a linear design. The full stretch of the rich red leather strap is prominently displayed. The central plate, made of gleaming gold, boldly features the words 'WCW ADRENALINE'. Decorative elements, capturing the adrenaline rush associated with the title, embellish the plate. A classic gold buckle secures the belt, complementing the design on the red strap."

"Graphic representation of the WCW World Heavyweight Championship wrestling belt in a linear design. The full stretch of the black leather strap is showcased from end to end. The central gold plate, intricately designed, bears the words 'WCW WORLD' in a prominent style. The belt is further accentuated by a substantial solid gold buckle, symbolizing the weight and legacy of the championship title."

"Graphic representation of the WCW World Tag Team Championship wrestling belt in its full linear design. The entire stretch of the black leather strap is showcased, contrasting beautifully with silver studs and edging. The central plate, made of shiny silver, prominently features the words 'WCW WORLD TAG TEAM'. Surrounding the inscription are decorative elements that evoke the history and prestige of the tag team championship. A standout silver buckle adds to the belt's elegance and prominence."

Probably. Bing Dall-e whenever I write illustration it gives me drawings:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.0KOvUWLd9w_nDR8Mkr9n?pid=ImgGn&w=1024&h=1024&rs=1

Earlier when I was on a run seeing what was generated for wrestler's nicknames like Russian Nightmare, Russian Bear, American  Nightmare, etc, etc. Well this is what was generated for Brock Lesnar's "The Beast" and now I'm wondering if I should've added "Incarnate" or should I leave well enough alone?_a36fcec4-09b1-454b-9603-73d2e3227cfd.thumb.jpg.9f2b8cbc14d2ecbee708a811bc92392c.jpg_981d5af6-adeb-4b9a-8ca3-80339eab7149.thumb.jpg.b0a8ce7797cfd73e16bae01e92fe066c.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

These are my attempts at using John Lions style prompts. Personally I would class these and my 50 state titles at opposite ends of the Reaper spectrum of belt creation with the 50 being too real and these too much like a drawing.

_d8b3f5af-cfaf-4a85-965c-36786b2b9da8.jpg

_83cbe257-0b8b-493e-9538-a90f16135c3e.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hellshock70 said:

These are my attempts at using John Lions style prompts. Personally I would class these and my 50 state titles at opposite ends of the Reaper spectrum of belt creation with the 50 being too real and these too much like a drawing.

_d8b3f5af-cfaf-4a85-965c-36786b2b9da8.jpg

_83cbe257-0b8b-493e-9538-a90f16135c3e.jpg

I don't know how much it would differ outside of Chat-GPT, but maybe try "semi-realistic illustration". I've been doing that for my renders and it might be able to meet in the middle of the two designs you've made.

21 minutes ago, John Lions said:

I don't know how much it would differ outside of Chat-GPT, but maybe try "semi-realistic illustration". I've been doing that for my renders and it might be able to meet in the middle of the two designs you've made.

Crazy thing is most of my creations were done with the simplest of prompts... Every single belt was made with

"name" wrestling belt

Montana wrestling belt (for example)

Wrestler base prompts I use are "wrestler, daz 3d render, color"

Then I may add additional prompts like... mask, culture, nationality, facepaint (as one word better avoids unsafe notices), hair color. Weird thing is if I want to generate women I have to add in female as a prompt unless the hair color is blonde. Blonde tends to generate 90% women.

Color in my base prompts almost completely eliminates black & white renders.

Edited by hellshock70

36 minutes ago, John Lions said:

This might be a little better. Added in your suggestion to my basic 3 word prompt.

_ccd8f1c5-5a35-43eb-b4d0-64df8b4d7e80.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, John Lions said:

Nice, glad it worked. I've been figuring out what styles I want and grabbing the key-words from the best prompts and once I started to narrow it down I started getting the images more consistently in the style and orientation I want.

But this creates another problem. Bing spits everything out at 1024x1024 and belts in game are 200x100. 200 is width and this belt is gonna be flattened with my converter. 🤣

2 hours ago, Sco xY2Jx said:

What program do you all use to resize the images and place them on the CV background? I used to have a free one but have since lost it and forgotten what it was called.

OIG (6).jpeg

OIG.HPKN4oZhENOEz6HXwt.jpeg

OIG (1).jpeg

OIG (14).jpeg

OIG.4BNwQ_lKiPYQ_JM1J.jpeg

OIG (16).jpeg

OIG.vyIwXFlG.jpeg

OIG (9).jpeg

OIG.sjVOkNkJH.jpeg

OIG.iw.aE2JN12Pig69h9.jpeg

OIG (5).jpeg

OIG (29).jpeg

OIG (24).jpeg

Just photoshop, but I stopped removing backgrounds on photoshop. I found that it gave the extremities of the render a white color. Now I use remove.bg that also has a program that gives a PSD file of the render with the layers.

• Like 1

God, this thread is amazing.

Too bad I won't really use most of these because I am too lazy to add all the settings for them in the 'Free Picture' Folder lol

Anyway this is my creation for SAISHO: Kings of Wrestling event(I revived them in AltCornvell)

OIG.cTHeMVjWjkf6YyEpBTWO?pid=ImgGn

Edited by HurkaDurk69
Finally fixed the picture
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Iron_Clubber said:

These luchadores are amazing! Any chance we can get some of these on c-verse background? Can't seem to get the sizing to work myself.

Eventually. I have over 3,000 total to process and I think most of us are having so much fun with this we're probably generating 10 times the amount we share. Personally I have all my creations divided into 75-100 folders ranging from Lucha to the Anthropomorphic accidents generated by creating Animal masks. 

That said knowing what people like can steer us in a direction of what to process and share first.

9 hours ago, Sco xY2Jx said:

What program do you all use to resize the images and place them on the CV background? I used to have a free one but have since lost it and forgotten what it was called.

Same as Hollywood remove.bg

Bing spits out our creations with 1024x1024 as dimensions. Remove.bg cuts that down automatically to a 500x500 png. I have several backgrounds that are 495x495 jpg and I use overlay.imageonline.co/ to combine them. Then on my laptop I have an ancient version of "Easy Graphic Converter" that converts it to a 150x150 jpg.

Added note: background is slightly smaller (495x495) cause same size means the image you put on the same size background would have to be centered absolutely perfect. And some of us are getting old... twitches and muscle spasms and arthritis so we need room for error.

Edited by hellshock70

7 hours ago, Iron_Clubber said:

These luchadores are amazing! Any chance we can get some of these on c-verse background? Can't seem to get the sizing to work myself.

I'm processing these and others now but can't promise I'll drop them until some time tomorrow. It's a little after 4:30pm my time and it's Saturday and my city is having its annual BBQ festival today. Aaaannnndddd this 53 year old Gen X widower has found out in the last couple months that women in the middle of the millennial (33-38) generation suddenly find him attractive. 🤣

Note: Background removal completed on 96. Added 24 more for a total of 120. These 24 have two additional prompts added in that radically changed the appearance of the new luchadoras.

Edited by hellshock70