AI Generated Cornellverse Content

6 hours ago, Idolized said:

Lighting is incredibly hard. I’ve been trying to get my lighting to look like those that @Atticus posted without the harsh highlights and shadows but I can’t seem to figure it out

Through the power of prayer mostly. But I'm not totally sure honestly. I usually do "Create a forward-facing DAZ3D-style render of [blank]. Portrait. Landscape format. White background." and get my usual results, so I suspect maybe it has to do with me including "forward-facing" into the prompt? I feel like that part forces the engine to not put the lighting anywhere goofy. Though if I get a bad string of gens, I'll include "No lighting on the face" or "No shadows on the face" sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I finally got this process down. I figured I'd share some of my creations. The first one is a re-render for a character named Mizuchi, though I'm not sure if he's in the base game or if he was added in the mod I use. The rest are free workers which I made to replace bad renders for my PC graduates.

Mizuchi.jpgAaron David.jpgDeath Lizard.jpgBilly The Squid Unmasked.jpgPerry Florian.jpgJose Robinson.jpgNathaniel Arryn.jpg

Edited by Alienated
  • Like 7

Decided to take a crack at a couple of the "Yet To Debut" CVerse folks. Didn't realize how little there are. Also took some liberties with the bald guys because I mean c'mon there are 500 of them in the CVerse.

image.jpeg.df8acc44410f44bfc7a5cbd24e7e6a6c.jpegimage.jpeg.9ad07191e3eba76e928c91d74ff49e0a.jpegimage.jpeg.99f6a50660c33a81c3377625190a89f0.jpegimage.jpeg.f88d7797561afeefa258b5b0c9ad8bde.jpeg

Allie Perks - Chaz Hayter - Gulliver - Lone Wolf

image.jpeg.f29abd0f24950924858a11865e374078.jpegimage.jpeg.d9d4b441cada0493ec8b48dca6ae063d.jpegimage.jpeg.8b13ed18ac46443691fa5cb206986106.jpeg

Lucy Stone-McFly 1Lucy Stone-McFly 2Mellow Flashhart

Felt criminal that Lucy didn't inherit the McFly grey streak and liked both these renders a lot, so she gets two. Not super happy with the Chaz one, trying to figure out how to get a more rugged look, also tried to include "toothpick" into the prompt and it just put the toothpick through his lips, so, nope on that I guess. Also a loosie got made from Allie Perks that I really liked, so here's a freebie generic too

image.jpeg.edec9d1aed1926fd617e440d31ddf0e6.jpeg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, arlovski said:

@gazwefc83 How did you do the Bam Bam Bigelow guy? What prompts did you use and was it Chat GPT or Bing? I've tried so many prompts and I never got anyone with a tattooed head so far, no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Pro wrestler, 30 year old american male, obese, bald, brown beard, angry expression, flame tattoos on head, black tshirt with flame designs, fist held up in anger, 3d render 

This was on bing

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Awesome work Idol, that Alpha Female in particular is bloody good.

39 minutes ago, drmacbeth said:

Agreed - all great but Alpha Female - wow.

Thanks, that one was the trickiest thus far. I actually used up all of my attempts in Chat GPT on her and had to come back. It was incredibly tough for the AI to find the middle ground of feminine features with muscular physique and Bad Ass looking attire I wanted as you can see by the two extremes here:

MrE9EWk.jpg

• Like 1